Author Topic: tinder  (Read 390027 times)

L33Tg33k

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 726
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
Re: tinder
« Reply #1080 on: January 29, 2015, 04:48:30 PM »
Tinder and this thread are doing wonders for my self esteem.  ::)

Expand Quote
I don't fuck with tinder. I can guarantee you can meet women on OKcupid though.  These are the girls who want to Tinder, but would rather appear as though they are "looking for a relationship".  As long as you are not too thirsty and can spell and use punctuation correctly, you will do well on OKC.  Just ask them a bunch of questions that are related to their interests.  Fat chicks YEARN for the D.  ULTRA YEARN.
[close]
i 100 percent agree with this. I'd rather use ridiculous charming quotes than try n get a girl based off a selfie.
I thought my selfies were alright though.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #1081 on: January 29, 2015, 08:53:45 PM »
let us see the pics yer using. i can't see why you aren't getting at least occasional matches, there must be a glaring error.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #1082 on: January 29, 2015, 09:14:29 PM »
I don't like this new, happy, confident tobey.

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #1083 on: January 29, 2015, 11:24:09 PM »
Expand Quote
No fucking yet cause she got herpes. It's hard to choose if you want sex and herpes, or if you want to find somone else.
[close]

:o it is? do you like your penis? if your answer is yes, don't go there!
of course it is. it's not like you're guaranteed to get it. basically there is a possibility of turning down (what I expect to be great) sex simply because there is a chance of getting herpes, something that roughly 1 in 6 have anyway.. hell I might even have it already..
it's a hard choice.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 140
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #1084 on: January 29, 2015, 11:29:41 PM »
okay mate :D

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1085 on: January 29, 2015, 11:44:42 PM »
essal is right dude, u prolly have it too
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 140
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #1086 on: January 30, 2015, 02:42:12 AM »
essal is right dude, u prolly have it too

yeah, nah actually i DON'T ...
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 02:59:42 AM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1087 on: January 30, 2015, 10:33:42 AM »
let us see the pics yer using. i can't see why you aren't getting at least occasional matches, there must be a glaring error.

I recently replaced this one with a picture of my dog. I can't get a good photo with both of us in it.

I need to get a new photo with my recent haircut too, but I suck at selfies. I do get the occasional match, but they're either bots or non-responsive. I've tried talking to them about their interests, complimenting them, inviting for netflix and weed (thanks Tobey), and other shit that I can't think of any more.

DMH

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #1088 on: January 30, 2015, 11:26:46 AM »
Honestly man, you're a good-looking dude whose photos give off a really positive vibe. You look like somebody I'd be stoked to be friends with. I know others have said this, but if Tinder is stressing you out, it might be a good time to take a break from it. It started getting to me a few months ago (bad dates, weird girls, really feeling like I couldn't be myself), so I deleted it and pretty quickly I found myself having much better conversations with women and people in general. This is going to sound selfish and weird, but imagine what you'd want your life to look like if you were living under the presumption that you just would never have a girlfriend or partner. How you'd want to take care of yourself, the types of things you'd want to accomplish, the places you'd want to go. If you live your life that way, I think you're a lot more likely to stumble into something nice that you didn't expect. I'm not saying that would happen for certain, because it might not, but I think women are a lot more attracted to a man who takes care of himself than a man who seems like he really wants to take care of a woman. Something about that distance just does it to 'em.

EAT PUSSY!

• Rep: 29
« Reply #1089 on: January 30, 2015, 11:35:58 AM »
you have some really good looking eyes!  :-*

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1090 on: January 30, 2015, 12:03:27 PM »
Thanks Eat Pussy.

DMH, I really appreciate what you have to say. I already live under the presumption I'll always be alone though. I've been taking major steps (major for me anyway) to better my life and I do hope that draws good people to me.

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #1091 on: January 30, 2015, 12:35:25 PM »
Thanks Eat Pussy.

DMH, I really appreciate what you have to say. I already live under the presumption I'll always be alone though. I've been taking major steps (major for me anyway) to better my life and I do hope that draws good people to me.

L33t, are you gay? I feel like i've read on here that you were. I'm probably just confusing you with someone else. I'm not good with usernames...

Anyway, If tindr wasn't for dating, but for 'friend matching' I would totally consider a friendship haha. Like dude said up there, you're pictures put off a positive vibe and you look like a nice dude.

I wouldn't take tindr that serious, I've had some deep conversations with very cute chicks multiple times or gotten a number, but then after 20 minutes of talking they just stop responding. I feel like it's something people do while they're bored and don't necessarily actually want to find or meet up with anyone. It's more of a time waster that gives validation that people might want to date you...

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #1092 on: January 30, 2015, 01:44:27 PM »
Honestly man, you're a good-looking dude whose photos give off a really positive vibe. You look like somebody I'd be stoked to be friends with. I know others have said this, but if Tinder is stressing you out, it might be a good time to take a break from it. It started getting to me a few months ago (bad dates, weird girls, really feeling like I couldn't be myself), so I deleted it and pretty quickly I found myself having much better conversations with women and people in general. This is going to sound selfish and weird, but imagine what you'd want your life to look like if you were living under the presumption that you just would never have a girlfriend or partner. How you'd want to take care of yourself, the types of things you'd want to accomplish, the places you'd want to go. If you live your life that way, I think you're a lot more likely to stumble into something nice that you didn't expect. I'm not saying that would happen for certain, because it might not, but I think women are a lot more attracted to a man who takes care of himself than a man who seems like he really wants to take care of a woman. Something about that distance just does it to 'em.

I too immediately thought this. I did the dating app thing for a bit, never really had any success maybe too much pressure to be romantic or looking for a girlfriend in a sense. I talked to some girls on a my yearbook and I hooked up with a couple and it just came around by being yourself. I found it way more relaxing on that site than tinder.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1093 on: January 30, 2015, 02:50:14 PM »
I wish I were gay, then I could be on Grindr. Dudes know what dudes want. :P

GoodguyEh

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1094 on: January 30, 2015, 03:35:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Thanks Eat Pussy.

[close]

L33t, are you gay? I feel like i've read on here that you were. I'm probably just confusing you with someone else. I'm not good with usernames...

Anyway, If tindr wasn't for dating, but for 'friend matching' I would totally consider a friendship haha. Like dude said up there, you're pictures put off a positive vibe and you look like a nice dude.

I wouldn't take tindr that serious, I've had some deep conversations with very cute chicks multiple times or gotten a number, but then after 20 minutes of talking they just stop responding. I feel like it's something people do while they're bored and don't necessarily actually want to find or meet up with anyone. It's more of a time waster that gives validation that people might want to date you...
That is exactly what it is. I know people that max out they're distance just because they want to see what kind of people think they're attractive. Kinda like those hot or not sites

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
« Reply #1095 on: January 30, 2015, 05:02:36 PM »
Anybody try using the coffee meets bagel app?

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1096 on: January 30, 2015, 08:26:13 PM »
Anybody try using the coffee meets bagel app?

My girlfriend's friend uses it. I think it links you to people using your Facebook but you wouldn't know them personally. It seems more of a serious version of Tinder but I have only seen it from a girls perspective where these guys all seem like they don't want to fuck on the first day. Like they are trying to form relationships. Could be different for others though.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1097 on: January 31, 2015, 08:21:08 AM »
I just downloaded that bagel coffee thing. What sucks is that they want you to pay for matches otherwise you only get one match a day that has nothing to do with your personality or interests.

dillanharp

« Reply #1098 on: January 31, 2015, 10:32:21 AM »
I just downloaded that bagel coffee thing. What sucks is that they want you to pay for matches otherwise you only get one match a day that has nothing to do with your personality or interests.
Do you go to school? If not, do it. So many girls, all sorts. Go find that awkward chick on a longboard wearing an attack on titan hoodie and turn her out my friend.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 10:34:48 AM by Nallid »

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1099 on: January 31, 2015, 01:58:43 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Do you go to school? If not, do it. So many girls, all sorts. Go find that awkward chick on a longboard wearing an attack on titan hoodie and turn her out my friend.
If I had a type, she would probably be it.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #1100 on: January 31, 2015, 09:35:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
If I had a type, she would probably be it.

sad bitches is the only thang that ah like
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

KING TUT

• Rep: 15
« Reply #1101 on: February 01, 2015, 08:35:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I recently replaced this one with a picture of my dog. I can't get a good photo with both of us in it.

I need to get a new photo with my recent haircut too, but I suck at selfies. I do get the occasional match, but they're either bots or non-responsive. I've tried talking to them about their interests, complimenting them, inviting for netflix and weed (thanks Tobey), and other shit that I can't think of any more.

son lose those sweaty pictures asap!

i'm not feeling the last poindexter picture either but i dunno girls might like that shit, the rest are good.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #1102 on: February 02, 2015, 11:57:10 AM »

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #1103 on: February 02, 2015, 08:13:46 PM »
^ my method

Anyway the girl i have been seeing, i asked her if she wanted to go on a valentines day date. I thought it might have been kind of serious for me to ask her cause we only went on three dates. But i explained to her i never been on a valentines date before and if she didn't feel weird about it i would like to take her out cause i think it would be fun. She said yea that would be great which im stoked on but now im kind of confused to what i should bring to the table. I made reservations for a place, the same place my sister had her wedding rehearsal dinner at. Its not super fancy but its somewhat a little fancy. She was asking like what she should wear, i just said wear whatever's comfortable, like i know what the fuck she should wear. Now im thinking i should get her flowers which is pretty typical for V-day dates but i think i might be over doing it cause like i said we only been on three dates and i don't want to creep her out. So any advice for me for a first timer having a date on valentines day

MareVitals

• Rep: -39
« Reply #1104 on: February 02, 2015, 08:18:54 PM »
^ my method

Anyway the girl i have been seeing, i asked her if she wanted to go on a valentines day date. I thought it might have been kind of serious for me to ask her cause we only went on three dates. But i explained to her i never been on a valentines date before and if she didn't feel weird about it i would like to take her out cause i think it would be fun. She said yea that would be great which im stoked on but now im kind of confused to what i should bring to the table. I made reservations for a place, the same place my sister had her wedding rehearsal dinner at. Its not super fancy but its somewhat a little fancy. She was asking like what she should wear, i just said wear whatever's comfortable, like i know what the fuck she should wear. Now im thinking i should get her flowers which is pretty typical for V-day dates but i think i might be over doing it cause like i said we only been on three dates and i don't want to creep her out. So any advice for me for a first timer having a date on valentines day
Get the roses she will be stoked, as long as you don't buy her some jewelry or shit like that you're definitely not creeping.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1105 on: February 02, 2015, 08:22:03 PM »
Expand Quote
^ my method

[close]
Get the roses she will be stoked, as long as you don't buy her some jewelry or shit like that you're definitely not creeping.

hahah yeah i definitely wasn't thinking of buying her jewelry, that makes me feel good that i didn't think about that and that's more creepy

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #1106 on: February 02, 2015, 08:27:20 PM »
If its somewhat fancy you need to tell her to wear a dress or whatever so she knows you guys arent goin to Wawas and she wears jeans and a hoodie.

Just looked it up: Smart casual
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #1107 on: February 02, 2015, 08:31:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
^ my method

[close]
[close]

hahah yeah i definitely wasn't thinking of buying her jewelry, that makes me feel good that i didn't think about that and that's more creepy

Yeah I'd say definitely just go with the flowers, but you gotta tell her what to wear man.  

If you have a nice button down shirt and some dress pants you tell her nicely to wear something sexy.  

She obviously wants to look good for you and they dig the power move plus there's something about getting fancy that gets most girls all kinds of going.
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1108 on: February 02, 2015, 08:39:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
^ my method

[close]
[close]

[close]

Yeah I'd say definitely just go with the flowers, but you gotta tell her what to wear man.  

If you have a nice button down shirt and some dress pants you tell her nicely to wear something sexy.  

She obviously wants to look good for you and they dig the power move plus there's something about getting fancy that gets most girls all kinds of going.

yeah i guess i should talk to her tomorrow about that about what she should wear and Fenzadill wawa is strictly for the next morning

n0torious

• Rep: 153
« Reply #1109 on: February 04, 2015, 01:53:31 PM »
Tobey, the key is to make a plan. It doesn't have to be elaborate or expensive: decide what you're going to do and execute.

1. Pick a restaurant and get a reservation. Think about what she likes and what you can afford. Has she mentioned a kind of food she enjoys? Go with that. And don't run your ideas by her: have a plan and take the lead role. You asked her out, that's your job.

2. Get something at a florist and reserve it now: they're in demand on V-Day. Roses are nice, but a little trite. There's nothing wrong with a more creative arrangement. If you go to a decent florist (Whole Foods has good options) they're happy to work with you. Again, do it in advance.

3. Choose another activity and set it up. A movie? A concert? An art thing? Whatever. Make a decision based on what you know about her and set it up. Get tickets now. Don't do a movie at home, that's weak.

You can handle this. It's simple: figure it out and be confident. Not everything has to be perfect. Demonstrate that you put thought into this and can plan without hand holding.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 03:21:57 PM by n0torious »