Author Topic: tinder  (Read 390032 times)

Silky Johnson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
Re: tinder
« Reply #1140 on: February 05, 2015, 11:59:44 PM »
Here to report I fucked my fist fat chick tonight. Kinda stoked.
weird i have the same nickname for old righty

white rapper

• Rep: -80
girl i met on tinder
« Reply #1141 on: February 06, 2015, 08:39:51 AM »
ok so i matched with this girl on tinder and in her pic she was a solid 9/10 but she was wearing make up. when i met her in person, she wasnt wearing make up and was like way uglier than the picture (rating went down to a 6/10 without makeup). does anyone have similar experiences with girls that look way hotter and way different with make up?

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1284
  • i can't it's a geo!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: girl i met on tinder
« Reply #1142 on: February 06, 2015, 08:47:09 AM »
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #1143 on: February 06, 2015, 09:17:20 AM »
Leet you can prob find a pretty sexy hooker for between $100-$200.  Use backpage or craigslist.  I have never paid to fuck a sex worker but my friend who shares the same problems as you swears by it.

You must have laughed out loud when you heard that "Skyline stomp" line.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #1144 on: February 06, 2015, 09:41:34 AM »

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #1145 on: February 06, 2015, 09:49:30 AM »
tracer is that you??

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1146 on: February 06, 2015, 10:29:27 AM »

abudabi

« Reply #1147 on: February 06, 2015, 11:19:38 AM »
^hahahahhahaha

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #1148 on: February 06, 2015, 11:28:31 AM »
Why did they jump your brother.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 729
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #1149 on: February 06, 2015, 11:49:36 AM »
They said he had a "leafy green substance" in his backpack. He didn't.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 607
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1150 on: February 06, 2015, 06:20:39 PM »

I got one of these this week. Pretty in photos and/or side profile in the dark, not quite so pretty face on in the light. We sat down to dinner and our waitress dropped off our menus and I really wished I was on a date with her instead. This isn't to say I wouldn't have jumped her bones had she invited me to jump her bones but she didn't and that's okay.

L33tg33k, if my Facebook feed has taught me anything over the last six months, it's that medication is mind control and racist cops are an invention of Al Sharpton, so you should probably just stop complaining and get your shit together.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1151 on: February 07, 2015, 12:32:46 AM »
how do i get this 17 year to tell me when her birthday is?

i have talked to her before but it was just stupid chit chat, well i was drunk last night and was kind of a douche to her but not like a huge asshole you know i was being like "a cool dude" and she has been texting me since. Now many of our conversations before was me asking her when she turns 18, she would always say if my age was a problem than stop talking to me. Which i would for any other girl but she graduates high school this year so she has to be turning 18 soon and plus shes black and i really want to hook up with a black girl!

I think if i ask her what her zodiac sign is she might get a hold of what i have been basically asking her since we got matched up and than she will stop talking to me

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #1152 on: February 07, 2015, 03:30:31 PM »

i have talked to her before but it was just stupid chit chat, well i was drunk last night and was kind of a douche to her but not like a huge asshole you know i was being like "a cool dude" and she has been texting me since. Now many of our conversations before was me asking her when she turns 18, she would always say if my age was a problem than stop talking to me. Which i would for any other girl but she graduates high school this year so she has to be turning 18 soon and plus shes black and i really want to hook up with a black girl!

I think if i ask her what her zodiac sign is she might get a hold of what i have been basically asking her since we got matched up and than she will stop talking to me

tobey youre finally going sorta steady with that chick that youre going on that valentines day date with, do you really think shes interested in some dude trying to keep multiple chicks on lock AND that one of them is underage? Nevermind that she is graduating and going to be 18(sorry PALS i couldnt think of a good anti hero joke) but the fact that she is even one day under being a legal adult is going to leave women with the impression that "you like to fuck underage girls"
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1153 on: February 07, 2015, 06:04:14 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

tobey youre finally going sorta steady with that chick that youre going on that valentines day date with, do you really think shes interested in some dude trying to keep multiple chicks on lock AND that one of them is underage? Nevermind that she is graduating and going to be 18(sorry PALS i couldnt think of a good anti hero joke) but the fact that she is even one day under being a legal adult is going to leave women with the impression that "you like to fuck underage girls"

Yeah that is true i guess im re living my teenage days where i always use to juggle two chicks at once. It never worked than so i dont know why it would work now. Maybe i was just thinking maybe i should hook up with this girl before me and this girl get really serious, if that ever happens. But i don't think shes looking for a relationship with me cause we kind of talked about it before and she didn't seem interested and plus she lives like an hour away ( we got matched up because she was at her grandmoms house who lives in the same town as me). So i think we are just going to be fuck buddies who i like to take out on dates

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #1154 on: February 07, 2015, 09:09:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Yeah that is true i guess im re living my teenage days where i always use to juggle two chicks at once. It never worked than so i dont know why it would work now. Maybe i was just thinking maybe i should hook up with this girl before me and this girl get really serious, if that ever happens. But i don't think shes looking for a relationship with me cause we kind of talked about it before and she didn't seem interested and plus she lives like an hour away ( we got matched up because she was at her grandmoms house who lives in the same town as me). So i think we are just going to be fuck buddies who i like to take out on dates

just do what will make you happy man, id like to see you happy
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

shark tits

« Reply #1155 on: February 07, 2015, 11:13:55 PM »
tobey, did you ever read the story about the dog who purloined a lamb chop from the butcher? maybe it was a pork chop but i think it's a lamb chop, so for anyways the dog beat a hasty retreat so's not to be attacked for his theivery. it was a daring daylight robbery and he crossed a bridge at a park on his way to enjoy his repast in private. as he traverses the bridge he sees his reflection in the water and believing it to be another dog w/ what looks like a bigger lamb chop [maybe pork chop, i forget] so he growls open mouthed at the other dog and it isn't til the lamb chop has shattered the mirror surface of the water that he's realized his folly.

i think the moral of the story is don't let your heart be bigger than your stomach.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1156 on: February 08, 2015, 12:06:49 AM »
So i found out your going to have to pay for tinder, like how many times you swipe to get matched up with someone and thats going to make my tinder experience shitty. So i downloaded the okcupid app and i have to come up with a username? I suck at coming up with usernames i feel like a douche thinking what i should call my self, so im letting you guys pick.

Make up a username and ill use it, don't care what it is but if everyone likes it ill use it

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #1157 on: February 08, 2015, 12:53:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Dude, that's nothing.

I know, I know, social anxiety, can only drive for 20 minutes bla bla

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65427
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1158 on: February 08, 2015, 11:20:33 AM »
It's very hard to get a job when you have mental health issues.
I disagree. I have had panic disorder and severe anxiety my whole life and by working with a psych and taking care of myself ive managed to stay out of trouble, get clean and hold down a job always. if you dont take care of yourself you are to blame, not your mental health problems. there plenty of things you starting with not drinking. I used alcohol as my crutch with my mental health for years and it only made me worse and act out till i started getting in trouble. its the devil if you a mentally sick.

chillout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • beer
« Reply #1159 on: February 08, 2015, 12:25:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

yo just be yourself. happiness will find you

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
« Reply #1160 on: February 08, 2015, 03:46:03 PM »
I'm sure they'll temporarily make tons of money off thirsty dudes when they start charging for unlimited swipes.. but how many girls will pay for it?  If this kills tinder like I assume it will, I'll be pretty bummed, it's too good of a thing to lose.

Glue Reed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
« Reply #1161 on: February 08, 2015, 04:56:20 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I got one of these this week. Pretty in photos and/or side profile in the dark, not quite so pretty face on in the light. We sat down to dinner and our waitress dropped off our menus and I really wished I was on a date with her instead. This isn't to say I wouldn't have jumped her bones had she invited me to jump her bones but she didn't and that's okay.

L33tg33k, if my Facebook feed has taught me anything over the last six months, it's that medication is mind control and racist cops are an invention of Al Sharpton, so you should probably just stop complaining and get your shit together.

Goddamn, if this isn't one of the most frustrating situations.  Right up there with the 'meet my much cuter roomate' scenario

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1162 on: February 08, 2015, 09:29:34 PM »
Never mind about the 17 year old i felt to weird texting her and plus i just got matched up with another black girl my age.

Joel Wilson

• Rep: -15
« Reply #1163 on: February 09, 2015, 05:23:09 PM »
do this to ur tinder if ur tryna get it to pop off :P

but in all seriousness, big up tobey for doing tinder properly

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 729
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #1164 on: February 10, 2015, 01:10:10 AM »
So I'm on this Tinder clone called High There. It's for people who like the marijuana. I matched with a few 400 pound 40-50 year olds. Don't get me wrong, I still message the obese 45 year olds, but they aren't ideal. Then I got a match from a normal woman my age. I messaged her and the craziest thing happened. She messaged me back. I messaged her again. She replied again. At this point, I'm flabbergasted. This is the furthest I've ever gotten. Now I'm concerned with just keeping her engaged on this app and getting her number. The thing is I don't know what else to say to her. Four lines of dialogue and I've already run out of things to say. Now I'm nowhere near this point, but it has occurred to me, what am supposed to tell a girl if she wants to meet me? What is she expecting out of me? How do I escalate our interaction to something sexual? How can I be sure if that's what she wants? Do I tell her I have no experience in anything? I don't want to set her up with false expectations.

Part of me just wants her to be interested in getting free weed from me.

Maybe you guys can just tell me what to say. She asked me what shows I watch on Netflix. Tell me something girls watch so I don't have to tell her I just watch cartoons and anime.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

KING TUT

• Rep: 15
« Reply #1165 on: February 10, 2015, 01:26:24 AM »
talk about weed for a while. if she is asking you questions that means she's interested in you,  tell her you like all those shows everyone else loves Game of Thrones, Mad Men, walking dead , breaking bad she will have to like atleast a few of these. some girls love anime, you could mention how you watch them every now and then but if she doesn't dig it don't run with it. she has set this up for you to say 'hey we should have a smoke and watch netflix' say you will supply the green... have a chat for a while first, you have a good base here with the weed and netflix and subject changes come easy once you guys have started having a good conversation about one of those topics.  if you do get to meet her, after hanging out a while you will know if she wants anything sexual or not, you will get vibes,  if you guys have been having a good time its safe to go for a kiss. don't tell her you don't have any experience (although some girls like virgin guys) but you would know whether you could bring that up based on the connection you are feeling with her. Be confident its only some chick on an app.

p.s smoking a lot of weed can't be good with all your mental issues man. that shit can fuck your head up
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 01:37:12 AM by KING TUT »

Tarela

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 11
  • We spent four seasons at the Four Seasons twice
« Reply #1166 on: February 10, 2015, 05:23:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It's very hard to get a job when you have mental health issues.
[close]
[close]

such bullshit. some of you guys need to snap out of it and man the fuck up. quit letting your mental health issues hinder your life/goals.

i was diagnosed with depression/bi-polar disorder at around 13-14 years old. tried killing myself 2 or 3 times before i even graduated highschool. years later i had a breakdown and got 5150'd a few times (when police forcibly take you to a mental hospital for a 3 day hold). they then said i was also schizophrenic/suffering from anxiety/delusions of reference, etc.

i'd see a therapist, take medication, get social security, the whole deal.

all this time, whether at the peak of my craziness or in a more lucid state, i still was able to get jobs and keep them. it's all on you.

retail, grocery or warehouse jobs will hire anyone. go to a temp agency if you're having trouble finding work.

quit being a bitch, apply yourself and get a job. your "disease" isn't crippling you and stopping you from progressing, you are.
[close]

[close]
Uhh, I have a criminal history that regularly disqualifies me from employment. That has been the biggest hindrance for me. Not to mention the court system has been fucking me for years. I originally took a plea bargain for a misdemeanor and 3 years probation. Due to "clerical error" I was in the system as a felon. Just skating was a problem for me because I was a "4th waiver" meaning cops could and would regularly handcuff and search my shit when they let everyone else around me go. I supposedly got that fixed after a year and some paper work but I was still on probation. When that ended I did all the leg work to have my record expunged. Guess what happened when I got a background check ran on me when I was trying to get financial aid for vocational school. I came up as a felon, despite all the bullshit I went through to fix it. They turned me away because I'm apparently a criminal.

You want to know why I got caught up with charges in the first place? Goddamn undercover public transit security guards jumped my brother and I fought them off not knowing they were security guards. When I went to court one of the security guards said I hit him with my skateboard for good measure (I didn't). The judge was appalled at my behavior especially after he read the report for the security guard wherein I'm quoted as saying such bullshit as, "Get him, blood!", and "I'm about to Skyline stomp this nigga!". You can guess that I don't speak like that. The judge was a real piece of shit. I watched how he treated minority defendants with hostility and some white girl with all the benefit of the doubt before it was my turn to stand before him. My lawyer urged me to take the plea bargain for defending my brother from his attackers. This essentially ruined my ability to gain job experience for years on top of my personality disorder and major depression. I'm currently in the process of getting this latest "clerical error" fixed. This shit has followed me for the past eight years.

I have a personality disorder that doesn't allow me to get along with people. I'm clinically diagnosed with Avoidant Personality Disorder. I think I posted a link to it earlier, but I'll do it again. http://www.theravive.com/therapedia/Avoidant-Personality-Disorder-DSM--5-301.82-(F60.6) I literally can't get close enough to people to network with and make advantageous connections. There's a reason why I'm a 26 year old kissless virgin who's never had a close friend. I've had a few jobs. All of which I've been let go from because of my inability to wear a smile and be outgoing. I've interviewed for other jobs where I thought I hit it out of the park, but upon talking to the people that hire, I was either passed over because of my perceived disinterest, criminal record, or lack of experience. I did try. I do try. Trying isn't enough. I'm not saying I can't get it right eventually. I'm saying it would be disingenuous to say nothing is hindering my success. I'm currently working with my local career center to make myself more employable. Hopefully something works out. I've been filing paperwork out my ass and going to a shit ton of meetings on top of my multiple times a week therapy.

There's tons more shit going on in my life, but that was just for a little perspective. I know I've got it better than a lot of people out there but that doesn't put you in any position to assume to know what others are going through. I'll continue to try to better my station in life, but don't you give me any shit for acknowledging setbacks.

Damn that sucks.. what state do you live in? Ive known people to also have clerical issues that get them in bullshit

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #1167 on: February 10, 2015, 07:29:41 AM »
So I'm on this Tinder clone called High There. It's for people who like the marijuana. I matched with a few 400 pound 40-50 year olds. Don't get me wrong, I still message the obese 45 year olds, but they aren't ideal. Then I got a match from a normal woman my age. I messaged her and the craziest thing happened. She messaged me back. I messaged her again. She replied again. At this point, I'm flabbergasted. This is the furthest I've ever gotten. Now I'm concerned with just keeping her engaged on this app and getting her number. The thing is I don't know what else to say to her. Four lines of dialogue and I've already run out of things to say. Now I'm nowhere near this point, but it has occurred to me, what am supposed to tell a girl if she wants to meet me? What is she expecting out of me? How do I escalate our interaction to something sexual? How can I be sure if that's what she wants? Do I tell her I have no experience in anything? I don't want to set her up with false expectations.

Part of me just wants her to be interested in getting free weed from me.

Maybe you guys can just tell me what to say. She asked me what shows I watch on Netflix. Tell me something girls watch so I don't have to tell her I just watch cartoons and anime.

Most chick's don't want to feel like you're bartering for their time, that's why the whole "can I buy you a drink?" spiel is outdated.  

Just ask her to hangout and channel your inner Questlove, I know you can do it l33t.  

« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 11:27:53 AM by ill_Murray »
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #1168 on: February 10, 2015, 09:33:36 AM »
L33t:

The hard part is already over man.  She matched with you and is bringing up Netflix because she's trying to move the conversation towards meeting.  Know that she is already attracted to you, so all you have to do is meet up and be funny and witty like you naturally are, ask questions about her.  Offer up interesting shit about yourself.  You will feel the vibe, and it will come naturally.

There are no consequences to these actions.  This is v exciting, but don't be too nervous, if anything happens that is not to your liking, you never gotta see this chick again.  The absolute worst thing that can happen is slight social awkwardness for a few seconds, and that is so fleeting and trifling so who gives a shit, just be confident with this knowledge and go for it.

Definitely mention that you skate, as much as its kind of a trite at this point to say chicks dig skateboarding, it is true.

What's this chicks deal?  What kinda shows does she like?  What does she do for fun?  How does she dress?
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1169 on: February 10, 2015, 09:39:33 AM »
leet, vice just wrote you an article, man. i havent read it, but i hope this along with your recent match are a sign that the stars are aligning for you.

http://www.vice.com/read/the-vice-guide-to-chatting-up-girls-written-by-girls