Author Topic: tinder  (Read 390011 times)

poopnutsupreme

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 494
Re: tinder
« Reply #1230 on: February 26, 2015, 12:40:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Just found out the 17 year old i was talking to turns 18 in July, not so stoked.....

Shes from New Jersey and the age of consent is 16 there, STOKED
[close]

did you seriously look up age of consent just to see if you could fuck this minor without any legal repercussion?
[close]

ummm yes, why does that make me weird or creepy or pathetic or all of the above

Just curious how old are you?
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #1231 on: February 26, 2015, 12:57:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Just found out the 17 year old i was talking to turns 18 in July, not so stoked.....

[close]

did you seriously look up age of consent just to see if you could fuck this minor without any legal repercussion?
[close]

[close]

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #1232 on: February 26, 2015, 08:58:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Damnit Tobey

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #1233 on: February 26, 2015, 10:17:16 AM »
man poon is poon but you gotta be careful
in my experience(well not mine, but in the experience of those close to me) any chick under 18 who is willing to sleep with dudes 5 years older than them is NOT someone you wanna be fucking
you ever heard of dont stick your dick in crazy? this is the prime definition of crazy
plus, it is like heroin, you do it once and think "oh hey, i lived to see another day" then you might try it again in a week, and then it becomes more and more common then before you know it youre a junkie for that jail bait coochie

minors, not even once.
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1234 on: February 26, 2015, 10:47:29 AM »
Crazy bitches suck. The young ones will even bring their parents into it. Just watch out cause they are the type of girls to "accidentally" get pregnant with you just to get back at you for a lifetime.

I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #1235 on: February 26, 2015, 11:55:37 AM »
My boy got locked down with a crazy younger chick.  Right when he started kinda talking to me about being over it in messages, which I know she reads, she was suddenly pregnant and now he's not goin anywhere.  He loves his kid and everything, but he is discontented with life and she controls his every move.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 494
« Reply #1236 on: February 26, 2015, 12:15:17 PM »
Moral of the story Tobey is that we all think you should do it.
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1237 on: February 26, 2015, 05:51:45 PM »

haha who says im going to sleep with her? i probably won't cause shes 17 even though im allowed to but yeah i wouldn't feel right. But making out is fun to me

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1238 on: February 26, 2015, 05:53:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

haha who says im going to sleep with her? i probably won't cause shes 17 even though im allowed to but yeah i wouldn't feel right. But making out is fun to me

i agree with you on this actually
its annoying when my girl thinks just cause i wanna make out i am trying to fuck
not everything is about busting a nut
just... most things...

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #1239 on: February 27, 2015, 09:24:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

its annoying when my girl thinks just cause i wanna make out i am trying to fuck
just... most things...

I find myself at the opposing end of this spectrum, as soon as those lips plant I'm already losing my sight from lack of blood flow upstairs. 
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1240 on: February 27, 2015, 09:27:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

just... most things...
[close]

I find myself at the opposing end of this spectrum, as soon as those lips plant I'm already losing my sight from lack of blood flow upstairs. 

yea im the same way, like i get hard pretty easily like just from snuggling up on the couch together which some girls find flattering but i would think they thought i was a huge creep. But i got use to a lot of make out seshs and they are pretty fun

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1241 on: February 27, 2015, 10:04:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

just... most things...
[close]

[close]

yea im the same way, like i get hard pretty easily like just from snuggling up on the couch together which some girls find flattering but i would think they thought i was a huge creep. But i got use to a lot of make out seshs and they are pretty fun
i should clarify
if she is on her period or some shit sometimes i still wanna make out but shes like "nah im on my period we cant fuck" when i made no advances besides sticking my tongue down her throat

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #1242 on: February 27, 2015, 01:44:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

just... most things...
[close]

[close]

I've never met a chick who didn't take it as a compliment, they like knowing they cause that sort of reaction. 

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

just... most things...
[close]

[close]

[close]
i should clarify
if she is on her period or some shit sometimes i still wanna make out but shes like "nah im on my period we cant fuck" when i made no advances besides sticking my tongue down her throat

Not to be too antagonistic here but sticking your tongue down her throat is definitely an advance just by definition.  Don't trip if your chick does you the favor of clarifying things are out of service right off the bat.  Just make sure you're getting all up in there like this...

ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #1243 on: March 02, 2015, 11:57:00 AM »
Crazy bitches suck. The young ones will even bring their parents into it. Just watch out cause they are the type of girls to "accidentally" get pregnant with you just to get back at you for a lifetime.

Actually had this happen with a 16 yr old I was sexting through email while I was around 19-21. Her dad called me and shit. I was nerved out but we kept it up for another couple months till it kinda faded.

abudabi

« Reply #1244 on: March 02, 2015, 12:50:58 PM »
that picture is terrifying

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 307
« Reply #1245 on: March 02, 2015, 04:35:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

just... most things...
[close]

[close]

[close]

I've never met a chick who didn't take it as a compliment, they like knowing they cause that sort of reaction. 

I usually get the insta bone if it's the first time I've ever made out with that particular girl, but then I make out for too long and by the time she puts her hand in my pants my erection has taken a smoke break and she says, "what's wrong?" which is like the absolutely worst shit to hear.

There's a good quote from George C. Scott who apparently used to tell his female co-stars "I apologize if I get an erection, and I apologize if I don't."

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1246 on: March 02, 2015, 05:25:04 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Actually had this happen with a 16 yr old I was sexting through email while I was around 19-21. Her dad called me and shit. I was nerved out but we kept it up for another couple months till it kinda faded.

Yeah....it's not a good look. When young girls have their emotions get the best of them, they always bring their parents into it and the parent's first reaction is to either take legal action or just take it upon themselves to handle it their own way. At least if they are of age, they can't try to throw you in jail over some bullshit. My homie had that almost done to him with his ex. We're talking about a girl that sucks dick on the first date and will fuck without a condom because "she thinks she is in love". Then when things get sour, she practically accused my buddy of rape and her dad tried to throw my friend in jail.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1247 on: March 02, 2015, 11:42:38 PM »
bad news you now have to start paying for more matches.

GOOD NEWS remember that 18 year old? some pals might remember more cause i sent them a picture, well im hanging out with her!!!

i guess that was only good news to me, oh well

foureyedjim

« Reply #1248 on: March 03, 2015, 12:08:25 AM »
i guess that was only good news to me, oh well

Nah, that means more stories for the thread.  It's definitely a win-win

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1249 on: March 05, 2015, 12:20:45 AM »
so i kind of got carried away with the 17 year old we were kind getting in to some heated texts, i didn't really say anything creepy i would just say oh your being a bad girl and a bunch of winky faces. Well than she said wanna see? and i said yes than i remembered how old she was and sent another text saying "wait don't". She asked why and i said cause your 17. Than she got mad at me saying if age was a problem i should of never hit her up. Now when i first got matched up with her i just assume she would turn 18 soon cause shes a high school senior and you usually are 18 when your in that grade. Than she was basically saying she wanted to have sex with me and i said okay yeah im in to you too.

I have two options:

option A: hold on to this girl and make excuses to not hang out with her till shes 18

option B: I fuck her and feel like a huge creep about myself even though its legal

now in my experiences girls that are a little crazy are SO MUCH FUN in bed

edit: just because shes attracted to old men doesn't really make her crazy, girls rather date older men than them because they think we are more mature. Jokes on them
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 12:28:58 AM by tobey »

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #1250 on: March 05, 2015, 06:06:24 AM »
Just do it man you're already creepy as fuck.

pancake man

• Rep: 34
« Reply #1251 on: March 05, 2015, 07:03:53 AM »
Tinder's ratings just plummeted hahaha

what it is now

What it used to be

posguy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1252 on: March 05, 2015, 07:35:01 AM »
so i kind of got carried away with the 17 year old we were kind getting in to some heated texts, i didn't really say anything creepy i would just say oh your being a bad girl and a bunch of winky faces. Well than she said wanna see? and i said yes than i remembered how old she was and sent another text saying "wait don't". She asked why and i said cause your 17. Than she got mad at me saying if age was a problem i should of never hit her up. Now when i first got matched up with her i just assume she would turn 18 soon cause shes a high school senior and you usually are 18 when your in that grade. Than she was basically saying she wanted to have sex with me and i said okay yeah im in to you too.

I have two options:

option A: hold on to this girl and make excuses to not hang out with her till shes 18

option B: I fuck her and feel like a huge creep about myself even though its legal

edit: just because shes attracted to old men doesn't really make her crazy, girls rather date older men than them because they think we are more mature. Jokes on them

I say go for it if it goes there.

summertimebluesdaddy

• Rep: -14
« Reply #1253 on: March 05, 2015, 12:23:57 PM »
Expand Quote

I have two options:

[close]

You got to realize that she's somebody's daughter.
Always a bridesmaid, never a bride...

KING TUT

• Rep: 15
« Reply #1254 on: March 05, 2015, 02:04:44 PM »
prophet Muhammed would have sex with 9 year olds Tobey, and I heard a lot of Muslim folk say he was  top notch guy.

but in all seriousness Tobey, go for it, it's not a big deal man.

skateboardnorth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #1255 on: March 05, 2015, 05:29:36 PM »
I've always been confused by the age of consent thing.  I thought anything under 18 was instant jail because they are a minor. 

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1256 on: March 05, 2015, 05:44:28 PM »
I've always been confused by the age of consent thing.  I thought anything under 18 was instant jail because they are a minor. 

Depends on where you live:

I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin

n0torious

• Rep: 153
« Reply #1257 on: March 06, 2015, 09:26:06 AM »

posguy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1258 on: March 06, 2015, 09:57:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

I have two options:

[close]

[close]
You got to realize that she's somebody's daughter.

and the sky is blue and we all love to skateboard.

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #1259 on: March 06, 2015, 11:05:35 AM »
But what really is "blue?"

and what really is "13?"