Author Topic: tinder  (Read 389993 times)

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
Re: tinder
« Reply #1350 on: April 03, 2015, 06:26:21 PM »
If you have snapchat, just add "noodstory", and look at those photos when you read a tobey.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

ill_Murray

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #1351 on: April 03, 2015, 06:47:23 PM »
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #1352 on: April 03, 2015, 07:54:39 PM »
If your not willing to post your own photos of your significant other than you should stop asking others to post photos

dillanharp

« Reply #1353 on: April 03, 2015, 09:10:24 PM »
Aw Tobey got his nut now he's in love. Shut the fuck up, a week ago you were trying to fake your own death to avoid a high schooler.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1354 on: April 03, 2015, 09:11:13 PM »
never said i was in love im just saying if you wont do it why ask others to do it? what do we get out of it?

dillanharp

« Reply #1355 on: April 03, 2015, 11:17:05 PM »
You guys must take this tinder shit seriously. Feelings all hurt, acting like I'm the only one that's ever said anything about pics.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1356 on: April 03, 2015, 11:23:47 PM »
^ Na your definitely not the only one who does it and you never asked me photos before thats why i sent you the picture of that girl cause you didn't bug me about like many other people did

edit: also i haven't got better pictures than that and im not going to share them with people if i can't top the last one

n0torious

• Rep: 153
« Reply #1357 on: April 04, 2015, 03:52:19 PM »
I don't know if you've been paying attention to n0torious' posts but he is VERY mature!

Ahahaha, thanks for that.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 799
« Reply #1358 on: April 15, 2015, 08:18:57 PM »
the woman from this popped up on mine yesterday:

no match (yet)
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1359 on: April 16, 2015, 05:53:56 PM »

n0torious

« Reply #1360 on: April 17, 2015, 09:29:54 AM »
I met a girl on Tinder, and on the second date we ended up back at my place. Vibe was really good. When we kissed, I knew immediately the sex was going to be really good. Things progressed, she asked me if I had a condom, and we started fucking. It was great, as expected. We were switching positions and there was a giant wet spot in the middle of the bed. She asked me if I came and I told her the condom was still on. Ergo, I made her squirt, apparently her first time. I was chill about it but she flipped her shit, threw on her clothes, and practically ran out the door. We texted a bit afterwards and she said she couldn't see me again. I've had my fair share of bizarre dating experiences but this one was high up there.

KING TUT

• Rep: 15
« Reply #1361 on: April 17, 2015, 08:59:17 PM »
I met a girl on Tinder, and on the second date we ended up back at my place. Vibe was really good. When we kissed, I knew immediately the sex was going to be really good. Things progressed, she asked me if I had a condom, and we started fucking. It was great, as expected. We were switching positions and there was a giant wet spot in the middle of the bed. She asked me if I came and I told her the condom was still on. Ergo, I made her squirt, apparently her first time. I was chill about it but she flipped her shit, threw on her clothes, and practically ran out the door. We texted a bit afterwards and she said she couldn't see me again. I've had my fair share of bizarre dating experiences but this one was high up there.

sounds to me like that was some other kind of bodily fluid and she was embarrassed about it.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1362 on: April 17, 2015, 10:00:20 PM »
tinder got an update like i can see girl's instagram's photos in their bio, so i guess thats good?

I am hanging out with he same girl as last time next week, she really likes. She told me that a lot of times which i found weird cause we only hung out once and shes not that much younger than me shes 19 and im turning 23 next month so 4 years isn't really that bad but i still feel kind of like a creep. I mean i like hanging out with her shes fun and pretty cute but i don't know, do people find a connection with the first time meeting someone? I never got close to really any girl i have been with, the max amount of times i hung out with the same girl was 4 times. Its not like i got bored with them or maybe i did but they are usually the ones who end it. But i feel like this is all way to early to tell and i kind of shrug it off whenever she says she likes me, i usually say " I'll believe it when you break my record of only hanging out with the same girl 4 times" and she says shes going to break it but still im not getting my hopes up.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1363 on: April 17, 2015, 11:43:40 PM »
She just tagged me in one of those revive dudes videos on instagram, time to cut her loose

n0torious

« Reply #1364 on: April 18, 2015, 03:16:17 PM »
sounds to me like that was some other kind of bodily fluid and she was embarrassed about it.

Haha, I looked it up and checked it out, it was the squirt.

Hash Slinging Slasher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #1365 on: April 23, 2015, 08:22:40 AM »
She just tagged me in one of those revive dudes videos on instagram, time to cut her loose
ABORT MISSION. I REPEAT: ABORT MISSION.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1366 on: April 23, 2015, 09:13:27 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

hahaha i hung out with her last night and it was fun. We ate than got a six pack each went back to my house and watched two trailer park movies, she really wanted me to watch swearnet? i think thats what its called its with the dudes from trailer park boys but isn't about TPB but it was really funny. When that was done i said wanna watch tv in my room? she said yes and than it was on, i put on that 70s show and than did foreplay, it was all about her than i tried to put the condom on and it was to small i guess i picked the wrong size (i never bought condoms before). First one broke just by try putting it on than i got another one and it wouldn't go all the way down but i just said fuck it and put my dick inside her. I didn't even last for the full episode which im stoked cause i have a problem with getting off but not with her, fuck i think i like her. When i was done i realized the condom wasnt on me anymore but i was like hanging out of her pussy and i told her and we kind of had that "oh shit" moment than she just said ill go pick up a plan b pill tomorrow so hopefully that works. We went to bed at 3 am woke up at 7 said our good byes than i went to class and took a quiz

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1367 on: April 23, 2015, 09:17:51 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

that is pretty funny.

but shes probably just trying to connect with you on some of your interests, but since she knows nothing about skating she picked out something kooky. maybe turn it around and show her a video or something that you do like and point out the differences. you could cut her loose, but it sounds like she likes you and shes trying to get involved with something you like. thats gotta count for something.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1368 on: April 23, 2015, 09:25:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

that is pretty funny.

but shes probably just trying to connect with you on some of your interests, but since she knows nothing about skating she picked out something kooky. maybe turn it around and show her a video or something that you do like and point out the differences. you could cut her loose, but it sounds like she likes you and shes trying to get involved with something you like. thats gotta count for something.

you might have missed my post i posted it right before you just quoted that be we hung out last night read the details in my post right before yours, but yeah i told her to follow Daewon and i think she did but yeah shes knows im pretty decent on a skateboard she follows me on instagram and she always says its "hot" when ever i post a new trick. She shops a zumiez though and i told her theres a skateshop in her area thats legit and they just moved walking distance from her house so shes probably going to check it out or else ill keep making fun of her

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #1369 on: April 23, 2015, 04:33:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

hahaha i hung out with her last night and it was fun. We ate than got a six pack each went back to my house and watched two trailer park movies, she really wanted me to watch swearnet? i think thats what its called its with the dudes from trailer park boys but isn't about TPB but it was really funny. When that was done i said wanna watch tv in my room? she said yes and than it was on, i put on that 70s show and than did foreplay, it was all about her than i tried to put the condom on and it was to small i guess i picked the wrong size (i never bought condoms before). First one broke just by try putting it on than i got another one and it wouldn't go all the way down but i just said fuck it and put my dick inside her. I didn't even last for the full episode which im stoked cause i have a problem with getting off but not with her, fuck i think i like her. When i was done i realized the condom wasnt on me anymore but i was like hanging out of her pussy and i told her and we kind of had that "oh shit" moment than she just said ill go pick up a plan b pill tomorrow so hopefully that works. We went to bed at 3 am woke up at 7 said our good byes than i went to class and took a quiz

wait, what?

does this mean you've been raw-doggin these hoes this whole time, Tobes?

say it ain't so, my guy. 

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #1370 on: April 23, 2015, 04:45:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

wait, what?

say it ain't so, my guy. 

Dammit Tobey, you can't be pointing your biological gun at humanity like that. 
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1371 on: April 23, 2015, 06:17:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

wait, what?

say it ain't so, my guy. 
[close]

Dammit Tobey, you can't be pointing your biological gun at humanity like that. 

Na most of the time the girls would bring the condoms, but yeah some of them i didn't wear a condom mainly because i could never cum before but now that im been able to i think i should start condom shopping 

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1372 on: April 23, 2015, 06:24:08 PM »
you're a young guy.  you've got a long wonderful road ahead of you.  keep your dick intact.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1373 on: April 23, 2015, 06:26:06 PM »

n0torious

« Reply #1374 on: April 24, 2015, 08:51:58 AM »
I highly recommend Trojan Ecstasy. Lubed on both sides, goes on very comfortably.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #1375 on: April 24, 2015, 01:55:03 PM »
yo my dude fits magnums, were u guys not paying attention?

tobey have you ever been tested for a sex disease?  now that yer pumping chicks regularly, and often without a condom, you need to get on that shit like bimonthly.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1376 on: April 24, 2015, 05:49:16 PM »
yo my dude fits magnums, were u guys not paying attention?

tobey have you ever been tested for a sex disease?  now that yer pumping chicks regularly, and often without a condom, you need to get on that shit like bimonthly.

first part made me laugh and i guess i should get on that, would i just go to like an urgent care place or do i have to make an appointment with like a doctor?

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #1377 on: April 24, 2015, 06:33:29 PM »
first part made me laugh and i guess i should get on that, would i just go to like an urgent care place or do i have to make an appointment with like a doctor?

free clinic bby
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1378 on: April 24, 2015, 06:39:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

free clinic bby

im probably going to go tomorrow just to get it over and done with, thanks!

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 140
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #1379 on: April 25, 2015, 01:43:38 AM »
word around town ...

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year