Author Topic: tinder  (Read 389997 times)

poopnutsupreme

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 494
Re: tinder
« Reply #1380 on: April 25, 2015, 02:16:34 AM »
God damn I haven't been on this thread in awhile and just caught up. So much happened in like 5 pages and of course it was all about Tobey. I love the many hints you put in your posts to say that you have a big dick. It's always very subtle but it's in a lot of them.

But man I wish I had tinder when I was younger, could of had way better stories growing up. Trying to hook up with chicks through msn messenger was a lot of work.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 02:46:34 AM by poopnutsupreme »
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #1381 on: April 25, 2015, 02:49:36 AM »
God damn I haven't been on this thread in awhile and just caught up. So much happened in like 5 pages and of course it was all about Tobey. I love the many hints you put in your posts to say that you have a big dick. It's always very subtle but it's in a lot of them.

But man I wish I had tinder when I was younger, could of had way better stories growing up. Trying to hook up with chicks through msn messenger was a lot of work.

i used to bang so many random girls off AIM, I miss those days, if Tinder is easier than that Im surprised all yall dont got AIDS.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #1382 on: April 26, 2015, 12:19:49 AM »

my friend looked at my tinder one night at the skate park and said i had really long bio, basically i put i had the worst tattoos and i lost weight since my photos. I think this new bio will get me some more matches

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1383 on: April 26, 2015, 06:32:23 AM »
If you can make them laugh you're in.

Also don't go to the free clinic, make an appointment with a regular doctor. The free clinic, unless something has changed, will use the cheaper and older route of sticking a swab in your pee hole. I went to my regular doctor the one time I was tested and they said they don't use that method anymore, and I only had to piss in a cup and have a few viles of blood drawn.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1384 on: April 26, 2015, 06:43:41 AM »

Also don't go to the free clinic, make an appointment with a regular doctor. The free clinic, unless something has changed, will use the cheaper and older route of sticking a swab in your pee hole. I went to my regular doctor the one time I was tested and they said they don't use that method anymore, and I only had to piss in a cup and have a few viles of blood drawn.

yea i just realized i have a blood subscription from my psychiatrist so im going tomorrow to a legit place

n0torious

• Rep: 153
« Reply #1385 on: April 26, 2015, 09:54:56 PM »

The swab in the urethra is brutal and should be avoided.

Yu Dum

« Reply #1386 on: April 27, 2015, 10:15:18 AM »
I've met a few girls on Tinder, but I can't spit game. It never goes further than just hanging out, but that's because I'm lame as fuck and have a hard time talking to people that I've just met.
Anyone have any advice for me?

n0torious

« Reply #1387 on: April 27, 2015, 12:05:03 PM »
I've met a few girls on Tinder, but I can't spit game. It never goes further than just hanging out, but that's because I'm lame as fuck and have a hard time talking to people that I've just met.
Anyone have any advice for me?

You're second guessing out of the gate. Relax and accept yourself. Nobody's perfect - there are always opportunities for self improvement. The first thing women look for is confidence. If you're not on your team, they won't join either. Be positive. Most exchanges with girls go nowhere, and that's not the end of the world. Rain or shine, good or bad, stay upbeat and centered. When someone acts interested, don't get too wound up, and when they blow you off, don't take it personally. People like being around someone who has nice things to say, asks questions, and enjoys life. Start from there, and the girl stuff will fix itself.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 01:04:45 PM by n0torious »

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1388 on: April 28, 2015, 08:38:57 PM »
So i think the girl is over me because she slept over last time and my mom got bummed she did and said she can't sleepover again( just for now), i told her this and she cancelled on me this thursday night. She was pretty drunk last time so i said you can sleep over which i didnt think it was a big deal but my mom explained she didn't want that which i understand. Its not like shes never allowed to sleepover again i told her we just have to hang out a couple of times without her sleeping over and shes like barely talking to me now. I would understand if the drive was far for her but she lives 25 minutes away and she was saying like but she would be wasting gas if she just hung out with me for the night. I thought you would be wasting the same amount a gas if you stayed over. I just think she doesn't want to hang out with me sober or something, i think she might feel awkward or whatever. Well back to my grind

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #1389 on: April 29, 2015, 09:41:55 AM »
damn I didn't even consider that, yeah, you're bringing these girls back to your moms house.  tough break b, i guess it wasn't meant to be.

go buy some goddam condoms.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

Shimmy Johnson

• Rep: -2
« Reply #1390 on: April 29, 2015, 11:25:16 AM »
So i think the girl is over me because she slept over last time and my mom got bummed she did and said she can't sleepover again( just for now), i told her this and she cancelled on me this thursday night. She was pretty drunk last time so i said you can sleep over which i didnt think it was a big deal but my mom explained she didn't want that which i understand. Its not like shes never allowed to sleepover again i told her we just have to hang out a couple of times without her sleeping over and shes like barely talking to me now. I would understand if the drive was far for her but she lives 25 minutes away and she was saying like but she would be wasting gas if she just hung out with me for the night. I thought you would be wasting the same amount a gas if you stayed over. I just think she doesn't want to hang out with me sober or something, i think she might feel awkward or whatever. Well back to my grind

I think it might have to do a little bit more with your mom setting requirements about how many dates you need to have before they can sleep over.

n0torious

« Reply #1391 on: April 29, 2015, 12:36:00 PM »
I think it might have to do a little bit more with your mom setting requirements about how many dates you need to have before they can sleep over.

Andrew

• Rep: 100
  • lightcatcher
« Reply #1392 on: April 29, 2015, 03:25:20 PM »

i tried to put the condom on and it was to small i guess i picked the wrong size (i never bought condoms before). First one broke just by try putting it on than i got another one and it wouldn't go all the way down but i just said fuck it and put my dick inside her.

yeah really subtle tobey
The only thing you nerds grind down is yer keyboard keys.

abudabi

« Reply #1393 on: April 29, 2015, 06:12:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

fuck hahahaha

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1394 on: April 29, 2015, 06:27:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
fuck hahahaha

hahahah, but yeah thats probably it but its whatever now i doubt ill be seeing her again

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #1395 on: April 29, 2015, 06:30:12 PM »
Cut the shit tobey how big is your dumbass cock? Length AND girth, stupid.

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 494
« Reply #1396 on: April 29, 2015, 06:51:00 PM »

Your wish is my command. I remembered reading this awhile ago and thought it was weird how in detail he went to tell us all about his size. It's pretty sad to think that somewhere in my brain it's storing that someone on a skateboard forum told everyone the size of their penis. Maybe that's one of the reason why people think I'm so weird.

so i decided to measure my dick tonight because the dick pictures i have been sending out i have been getting some good comments. I always thought i had a small dick because i remember being in high school and taking showers after gym class and if you said you never peaked in the locker room than you are the faggot, and i just remember being super bummed. Well i was 5'8 in high school and now im 6'1 so i thought lets get the ruler out. Now i am typing my size before i see the average results so hopefully these girls aren't lying to me but im 6 inches. Now next time im drunk im going to post a dick picture for one of my moments on tinder

edit: just checked the article and these girls werent lying
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1397 on: April 29, 2015, 07:16:09 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Your wish is my command. I remembered reading this awhile ago and thought it was weird how in detail he went to tell us all about his size. It's pretty sad to think that somewhere in my brain it's storing that someone on a skateboard forum told everyone the size of their penis. Maybe that's one of the reason why people think I'm so weird.

Expand Quote
so i decided to measure my dick tonight because the dick pictures i have been sending out i have been getting some good comments. I always thought i had a small dick because i remember being in high school and taking showers after gym class and if you said you never peaked in the locker room than you are the faggot, and i just remember being super bummed. Well i was 5'8 in high school and now im 6'1 so i thought lets get the ruler out. Now i am typing my size before i see the average results so hopefully these girls aren't lying to me but im 6 inches. Now next time im drunk im going to post a dick picture for one of my moments on tinder

edit: just checked the article and these girls werent lying
[close]

Yea maybe i should put a filter on myself when posting on slap, like i said i probably just bought the wrong size cause as you can see my dick isnt huge

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1398 on: April 29, 2015, 10:40:46 PM »
tinder is to easy, im going to try http://www.christianmingle.com

i think i would have way better stories on there than i have ever did from tinder

fyi my username is juggalopride

edit: never mind you have to pay......
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 11:26:07 PM by tobey »

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 140
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #1399 on: May 03, 2015, 07:49:04 PM »
paragraphs, paragraphs are like your best friend

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

MeanestCleanestPenis

• Rep: 40
« Reply #1400 on: May 04, 2015, 02:42:47 PM »
What is it like when you go on dates with younger girls? From observing them they all seem to be complete iphone addicts but are they polite enough to put them away for a bit on a date? The majority of chicks I have dated recently have been in the 26-34 range and it has never really been an issue but my mate always moans about how his 21 year old girlfriend is never off her phone.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1401 on: May 04, 2015, 06:08:52 PM »
What is it like when you go on dates with younger girls? From observing them they all seem to be complete iphone addicts but are they polite enough to put them away for a bit on a date? The majority of chicks I have dated recently have been in the 26-34 range and it has never really been an issue but my mate always moans about how his 21 year old girlfriend is never off her phone.

i never had a problem with a girl on her phone except for the girl i hung out with last, shes 19. But all the other girls were around 20-22 and they were never on their phones you just got to keep the conversation going or if your watching something pick what they haven't watched before and sneak in a make out sesh from time to time

skateboardnorth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #1402 on: May 04, 2015, 08:39:19 PM »
I went on a few dates with a girl that was obsessed with her Blackberry.  It was the most annoying thing ever.  She even admitted that it was the most important thing in her life.  The fucking thing would be going off in the middle of the night and she would get up and answer texts, e-mails..etc.  I broke up with her by not answering her texts...I knew that drove her insane.

abudabi

« Reply #1403 on: May 04, 2015, 09:01:53 PM »
I broke up with her by not answering her texts...I knew that drove her insane.
+1

excitableboy

• Rep: 92
« Reply #1404 on: May 05, 2015, 02:07:13 PM »
This thread has been very entertaining. I finally budged and logged in last night. The link to facebook and friends/acquaintances seeing you on there still weirds me out a little, but so be it. I basically just swiped right on just about everyone but only have one match so far, who has yet to message me back. Granted, I've been on for under 24 hours and only have some old, vague pics on my profile, but I hope this experiment won't be a blow to my self esteem. Any tips are welcome  ;D

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1405 on: May 05, 2015, 10:26:31 PM »
Is there an okcupid thread? well i think im hanging out with a 21 year old mom from this app

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1406 on: May 06, 2015, 06:42:55 AM »
Is there an okcupid thread? well i think im hanging out with a 21 year old mom from this app

its the go-to joke to say "if they have a kid that you then you know that they're easy", but it is totally true.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1407 on: May 06, 2015, 06:50:01 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

its the go-to joke to say "if they have a kid that you then you know that they're easy", but it is totally true.

we were talking for a while last night than she hit me saying she has a 6 month old and i told her that wouldnt bother me and than i asked her where shes from and she lives in my area and says " yeah but im not like a slut like everyone else in our area". I though that was a little ironic but also i don't know this girl so maybe shes not a slut but with the facts she gave me made me kind of laugh

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1408 on: May 06, 2015, 09:59:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

we were talking for a while last night than she hit me saying she has a 6 month old and i told her that wouldnt bother me and than i asked her where shes from and she lives in my area and says " yeah but im not like a slut like everyone else in our area". I though that was a little ironic but also i don't know this girl so maybe shes not a slut but with the facts she gave me made me kind of laugh

have you ever met a girl who claims that she is a slut?

... besides lindsey bluth.

dillanharp

« Reply #1409 on: May 06, 2015, 10:15:42 AM »
She has a 6 month old and is already out dating? I don't know man, that raises a few red flags.