Author Topic: tinder  (Read 390018 times)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
Re: tinder
« Reply #1410 on: May 06, 2015, 11:00:39 AM »
She has a 6 month old and is already out dating? I don't know man, that raises a few red flags.

maybe... but all moms need to get their fuck on, right?

condoms for sure on this one tobes.

Dirtymac

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #1411 on: May 06, 2015, 11:22:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Is there an okcupid thread? well i think im hanging out with a 21 year old mom from this app
[close]

its the go-to joke to say "if they have a kid that you then you know that they're easy", but it is totally true.
[close]

we were talking for a while last night than she hit me saying she has a 6 month old and i told her that wouldnt bother me and than i asked her where shes from and she lives in my area and says " yeah but im not like a slut like everyone else in our area". I though that was a little ironic but also i don't know this girl so maybe shes not a slut but with the facts she gave me made me kind of laugh
[close]

have you ever met a girl who claims that she is a slut?

... besides lindsey bluth.
I dated a girl who boldly claimed, "I fuck who I want to fuck, if that makes me a slut then I guess I'm a slut..." No real point to make that just reminded me of her. Damn that was some good pussy. ;)
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

n0torious

• Rep: 153
« Reply #1412 on: May 06, 2015, 02:27:07 PM »
I dated a girl who boldly claimed, "I fuck who I want to fuck, if that makes me a slut then I guess I'm a slut..." No real point to make that just reminded me of her. Damn that was some good pussy. ;)

I've had hang ups about that kind of thing, expecting a different standard out of the women I date. If you get over it, it's to your benefit. Girls who enjoy sex and have it often are, surprise, much better at it.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #1413 on: May 06, 2015, 08:46:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Is there an okcupid thread? well i think im hanging out with a 21 year old mom from this app
[close]

its the go-to joke to say "if they have a kid that you then you know that they're easy", but it is totally true.
[close]

we were talking for a while last night than she hit me saying she has a 6 month old and i told her that wouldnt bother me and than i asked her where shes from and she lives in my area and says " yeah but im not like a slut like everyone else in our area". I though that was a little ironic but also i don't know this girl so maybe shes not a slut but with the facts she gave me made me kind of laugh
[close]

have you ever met a girl who claims that she is a slut?

... besides lindsey bluth.
[close]

I'm supposed to take her out on friday if she can get a babysitter, jeeze i feel so grown up

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #1414 on: May 06, 2015, 09:02:17 PM »
Take her out on Mother's Day you idiot.
"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #1415 on: May 06, 2015, 10:42:10 PM »
Tobey since you're making such great strides and all that you should work towards moving outta your momma's crib, too.

Don't forget to buy condoms, THE BIG ONES FOR THAT BIG SWINGIN MEATY COCK U GOT
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1416 on: May 06, 2015, 10:48:32 PM »
Tobey since you're making such great strides and all that you should work towards moving outta your momma's crib, too.

Don't forget to buy condoms, THE BIG ONES FOR THAT BIG SWINGIN MEATY COCK U GOT

I got two condoms one package for extra ribbed and one ultra thin, the ultra thin ones were the ones that didn't fit.

On accident i bought the extra rib condoms because the last girl i fucked said "something rib condoms" the something was not ribbed condoms so i had to go buy another brand but yeah i have condoms

edit: also about the moving out part, i honestly have no need to do it. My college is 5 minutes away so i don't need my own place to live at school and my dad needs help around the house to do shit cause he can't do it anymore. But i am trying to get a job during summer but i would just pay my mom rent
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 10:55:26 PM by tobey »

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1417 on: May 06, 2015, 11:06:38 PM »
edit: also about the moving out part, i honestly have no need to do it. My college is 5 minutes away so i don't need my own place to live at school and my dad needs help around the house to do shit cause he can't do it anymore. But i am trying to get a job during summer but i would just pay my mom rent

That's cool if you're helpin your folks and all that.  I'm just sayin cuz that time your mom said that chick couldn't stay over, that kind of thing could get in the way with a girl you really like, or put one off before you really get a chance to know her.  But do ya thing playboy if you got enough freedom and you're comfortable, keep with it.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1418 on: May 06, 2015, 11:19:42 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That's cool if you're helpin your folks and all that.  I'm just sayin cuz that time your mom said that chick couldn't stay over, that kind of thing could get in the way with a girl you really like, or put one off before you really get a chance to know her.  But do ya thing playboy if you got enough freedom and you're comfortable, keep with it.

yeah but that 19 year old fucking sucks i still talk to her cause she texts me and i would feel like a dick for ignoring her but basically i asked her to hang out twice since the last time she cancelled on thursday i asked her if she wanted to hang out friday and wouldn't give me a straight answer in till like yesterday and now i asked her to hang out on my birthday for next week which is thursday and she won't give me a fucking straight answer. Like i don't get it its not till next week and she can't give me a yes or no, i feel like shes trying to find better plans and if she can't im her back up. I bet shes going to keep saying maybe in till the last minute and just say can't hang out tonight and im going to be stuck inside on my birthday all night and if she does that than im just going to tell her straight up to stop talking to me

abudabi

« Reply #1419 on: May 07, 2015, 01:57:34 PM »
youre probably right about that girl waiting for better plans dude. do something to keep that situation from happening.

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 687
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1420 on: May 07, 2015, 03:22:29 PM »
youre probably right about that girl waiting for better plans dude. do something to keep that situation from happening.

agreed, chain her to something sturdy.
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

louie_bk

« Reply #1421 on: May 07, 2015, 07:28:34 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

agreed, chain her to something sturdy.
get her pregnant

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1422 on: May 07, 2015, 10:17:34 PM »
shes been texting me all day and she said well ill see you thursday but i kind of changed the subject cause i called her out on that shit before and she got mad so i guess i might have a good birthday

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -68
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1423 on: May 08, 2015, 10:01:28 AM »
shes been texting me all day and she said well ill see you thursday but i kind of changed the subject cause i called her out on that shit before and she got mad so i guess i might have a good birthday

so you're getting mad about her waiting for better plans meanwhile you're making plans to hang out with some mom?

::) ???
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1424 on: May 08, 2015, 06:16:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

so you're getting mad about her waiting for better plans meanwhile you're making plans to hang out with some mom?

::) ???

well that is a good question but i asked her to hang out with me on 2 occasions and she backed out one being tonight (friday). She also said she likes me so that gave me mixed feelings cause i would assume if a girl likes you she would try to hang out with you as much as possible especially the first few weeks of dating but hey i am new to this actual dating a girl that i like hanging out with me so i could be wrong. And about the mom i texted her the other night saying i can't do anything friday anyway because i only drink once a week and i used my one night a drink last night with my friend and i don't break my rule for anyone. Honestly i probably would have never hung out with her i mean i met her on okcupid and i don't know what the girls are looking for on that app, like i think its for like real relationships which would be cool but if i was going to be in a relationship now i would want it to be the girl that's going to hang out with me on my birthday. I was just excited that a girl from my area wanted to hang out with me because you know PAWL basically all the girls in our area are in to wanna be gangsters well at least the girls my age are 

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1425 on: May 09, 2015, 02:24:49 PM »
u need to change yr restrictive mindset b

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1426 on: May 15, 2015, 08:20:30 AM »
best birthday in a long time

took her out to wing night got my favorite six pack (firestone) and i took a lot of shots. She got me a wawa gift card for my birthday, shes a keeper. we had sex twice last night i didn't cum but made her cum twice which made me even more stoked, im kind of still drunk so sorry for not going in to detail but yeah my birthday was awesome

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #1427 on: May 15, 2015, 08:36:05 AM »
Stoked she didn't bail on ya T-bone. 
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

Glue Reed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
« Reply #1428 on: May 15, 2015, 09:28:30 AM »
you had sex twice but you didn't cum? 

are you sure you know what sex is?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1429 on: May 15, 2015, 10:40:28 AM »
you had sex twice but you didn't cum? 

are you sure you know what sex is?

lol yeah i was just way to drunk, also i got to eat her out!!!!

mattofallmatts

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • "I will not skateboard in the halls"
« Reply #1430 on: May 15, 2015, 10:44:12 AM »

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #1431 on: May 15, 2015, 02:57:22 PM »

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 687
« Reply #1432 on: May 15, 2015, 04:38:53 PM »
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #1433 on: May 15, 2015, 10:38:35 PM »

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1434 on: May 16, 2015, 09:51:53 PM »

new tinder bio, i hope i have good stories that i screen shot

Dengles

« Reply #1435 on: May 16, 2015, 10:00:24 PM »
Fuck the hole having to sign into Facebook thing.  I made my Facebook when I was in Seventh grade so I set my birth year to like 1985 or something so all the chicks I match with are the ones looking desperately for people aged in the 30s.  I'm 21 so it's still gotten me some older tail, but the stink of desperation is high with them.  The last chick I banged of Tinder turned out to snort Heroin  :-\ what ever I still got to fuck her like four times in one day.   ;D

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 494
« Reply #1436 on: May 17, 2015, 02:21:15 AM »
Fuck the hole having to sign into Facebook thing.  I made my Facebook when I was in Seventh grade so I set my birth year to like 1985 or something so all the chicks I match with are the ones looking desperately for people aged in the 30s.  I'm 21 so it's still gotten me some older tail, but the stink of desperation is high with them.  The last chick I banged of Tinder turned out to snort Heroin  :-\ what ever I still got to fuck her like four times in one day.   ;D

You can update your age on Facebook. Then I'd not risk the whole having sex with a chick who does heroin too, people like that can be carrying some gnarly disease. Good luck though soldier maybe once you fix the age you'll be ballin in pussy like tobey over there.
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

Dengles

« Reply #1437 on: May 17, 2015, 04:38:44 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You can update your age on Facebook. Then I'd not risk the whole having sex with a chick who does heroin too, people like that can be carrying some gnarly disease. Good luck though soldier maybe once you fix the age you'll be ballin in pussy like tobey over there.
Oh man I really have to dude, this last chick was gnarly I met up with her around noon on a Wednesday and immediately we hit a bottle of Tequila in public then went on a bar crawl around China Town.  I raw dogged her because I was so fucking drunk, was not my best idea but my dick hasn't fallen off and my test came back clean so I really got away with one that time.  Normally I'm good about learning my lesson but I've been studying abroad so I was being dumb for a while here and I nailed some Swedish chick while blacked out, best case scenario is that I was too drunk to get it up worst case is I have some sort of weird foreign disease I really was too drunk to remember.  :(

summertimebluesdaddy

• Rep: -14
« Reply #1438 on: May 18, 2015, 08:06:12 PM »

new tinder bio, i hope i have good stories that i screen shot
damn.  that pic is gunna get you so much 16 year old box
Always a bridesmaid, never a bride...

tobey

• SLAP Pal