Author Topic: tinder  (Read 390011 times)

skateboardnorth

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
Re: tinder
« Reply #1470 on: May 23, 2015, 08:34:14 PM »
I'm 31, she's 22 and hot.  Should I go for it?  Afraid she might want it to lead to a relationship.

Dengles

« Reply #1471 on: May 23, 2015, 08:39:13 PM »
I'm 31, she's 22 and hot.  Should I go for it?  Afraid she might want it to lead to a relationship.
Go for it

skateboardnorth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #1472 on: May 23, 2015, 09:47:03 PM »
Met this girl off the Tin last night. We went the bar played pool and drank some pitchers. She works at the shoe department at Macy's. She is a cutie but really just too normal. Then we went to her apartment and she showed me her fish and all her normal lady shit. We were both wasted and very normal like she asked if I wanted to fuck her. That was the most words she had even spoken to me the entire night. So were on the bed and she is giving me head and talking dirty like "mm I love your dick" "I want this dick in me baby" and I just start laughing because at the beginning of the night I could've sworn she would be a prude and not this wild dark haired animal. Anyways we had hot jungle sex and she gives me a ride to my car that was behind the Starbucks where we met. She didn't say goodbye. She didn't wave. I don't even think I will see her again. Tinder rules, I'm happy I moved to Miami Beach. I live 4 blocks for Danny Fuenzalida. Thanks for letting me share bros
score!!

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #1473 on: May 24, 2015, 07:58:24 AM »
Was just reading an article in the most recent "Scientist" about how we're on the verge of another HIV epidemic b/c of tindr and other social media dating sites. After reading these posts i'm suprised we haven't already created super aids

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #1474 on: May 25, 2015, 11:19:08 PM »

emo girls love me, thats the only pussy i got in high school

probably going to message her this soon " i have a mom tattoo, does that make you wet"?

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #1475 on: May 26, 2015, 12:07:31 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Go for it

Were you not just saying how because of your fake FB age, Tinder was matching you with "people in their 30's" eeewww!!!  Where do u define "over the hill" at, little guy?
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #1476 on: May 26, 2015, 12:45:02 AM »

probably going to message her this soon " i have a mom tattoo, does that make you wet"?
LOLOLOLOLOL

KING TUT

• Rep: 15
« Reply #1477 on: May 26, 2015, 07:28:22 AM »

bet she sucks dicks like a champ. hit her ugly ass up

white rapper

• Rep: -80
« Reply #1478 on: May 26, 2015, 08:26:43 AM »
Met this girl off the Tin last night. We went the bar played pool and drank some pitchers. She works at the shoe department at Macy's. She is a cutie but really just too normal. Then we went to her apartment and she showed me her fish and all her normal lady shit. We were both wasted and very normal like she asked if I wanted to fuck her. That was the most words she had even spoken to me the entire night. So were on the bed and she is giving me head and talking dirty like "mm I love your dick" "I want this dick in me baby" and I just start laughing because at the beginning of the night I could've sworn she would be a prude and not this wild dark haired animal. Anyways we had hot jungle sex and she gives me a ride to my car that was behind the Starbucks where we met. She didn't say goodbye. She didn't wave. I don't even think I will see her again. Tinder rules, I'm happy I moved to Miami Beach. I live 4 blocks for Danny Fuenzalida. Thanks for letting me share bros
u and danny fuenzalida should dp this chick

Tarquin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 423
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1479 on: May 26, 2015, 08:58:08 AM »
Thought her name was Manatee at first glance.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1480 on: May 26, 2015, 11:52:57 PM »
seriously im so glad i finally made an instagram account last year just because of tinder, as soon as they know i skateboard they just give me their number. really hoping they are the next anal queen

hook, line, and sink

« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 12:13:45 AM by tobey »

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #1481 on: May 27, 2015, 08:04:11 AM »
seriously im so glad i finally made an instagram account last year just because of tinder, as soon as they know i skateboard they just give me their number. really hoping they are the next anal queen
hook, line, and sink

Is it the blonde or brunette? Either way they both look pretty cute, good for you Tobey. 

Its still crazy to me that girls are into skaters now.  I remember being in high school and girls thought that skating was the equivalent of having some flesh eating disease. 
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1482 on: May 27, 2015, 09:14:50 AM »
^ the blonde but to bad im kind of seeing someone :( but still like to have back ups when the girl im seeing eventually will end things but im just trying some good first liners right now to maybe help out other people

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #1483 on: May 27, 2015, 01:10:11 PM »

hook, line, and sink

What did she write back? I'm invested now.

^ the blonde but to bad im kind of seeing someone :( but still like to have back ups when the girl im seeing eventually will end things but im just trying some good first liners right now to maybe help out other people

Bad Tobey! Don't be that guy with backups when you're seeing someone. That is a shitty thing to do to someone. Even if you "know" they will break things off eventually shouldn't you just stick around cause if you prove that you're worth sticking around for maybe they won't break things off. Lose the alternative options and pay attention to the person that you're "with" or don't get mad when you find out they have alternatives to you.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #1484 on: May 27, 2015, 03:12:32 PM »

Dude unless you and that chick have verbally agreed to be in a relationship you should still be trying to get with little cuties like this blonde.

I'm not a big proponent of Braydon Szafranski but the smartest thing that fool ever said was something along the lines of "fuck every girl you can because one day you're going to die and that will be one more girl you didn't fuck." 
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

posguy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1485 on: May 27, 2015, 03:46:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Dude unless you and that chick have verbally agreed to be in a relationship you should still be trying to get with little cuties like this blonde.

I'm not a big proponent of Braydon Szafranski but the smartest thing that fool ever said was something along the lines of "fuck every girl you can because one day you're going to die and that will be one more girl you didn't fuck." 

fair point

excitableboy

• Rep: 92
« Reply #1486 on: May 27, 2015, 04:42:53 PM »
Me: Damn girl, you look great
Her: Thanks(:
Me: Do you have any plans tn?
Her: (Unmatch)

damn son, she was bangin too...
I've had a couple of these. But how do you know if they unmatch?One disappeared on me so I figured she had unmatched, but then there are some others who are still there yet are clearly not feeling it. Why wouldn't they unmatch? Confusing stuff.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1487 on: May 27, 2015, 06:23:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

fair point

Yeah we aren't official or anything but i thats how i get over someone, i only hang out with one girl who im interested in then when we stop hanging out i go on to the next girl. I guess thats how i deal with breakups or whatever. But the girl i am hanging out with said shes not interested in to seeing other dudes but im pretty sure shes still on tinder which is fine by me i don't really care about that part but i think she still gives out her number on there which i find weird. But hell maybe shes doing the exact same thing as me which i can't get mad at and im not mad at i just find it weird is all cause she says she really likes me. I think since shes pretty young (19) she is one of those girls that needs multiple dudes telling her shes pretty which i don't really like cause she is pretty, this is why i haven't really dated anyone thats more than 2 years younger than me. But shes rad though i mean she got me a birthday present and only her and my dad gave me birthday presents so yeah i think shes a keeper but i always think of the worst so i just like to be prepared thats all

posguy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1488 on: May 27, 2015, 10:21:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

fair point
[close]

Yeah we aren't official or anything but i thats how i get over someone, i only hang out with one girl who im interested in then when we stop hanging out i go on to the next girl. I guess thats how i deal with breakups or whatever. But the girl i am hanging out with said shes not interested in to seeing other dudes but im pretty sure shes still on tinder which is fine by me i don't really care about that part but i think she still gives out her number on there which i find weird. But hell maybe shes doing the exact same thing as me which i can't get mad at and im not mad at i just find it weird is all cause she says she really likes me. I think since shes pretty young (19) she is one of those girls that needs multiple dudes telling her shes pretty which i don't really like cause she is pretty, this is why i haven't really dated anyone thats more than 2 years younger than me. But shes rad though i mean she got me a birthday present and only her and my dad gave me birthday presents so yeah i think shes a keeper but i always think of the worst so i just like to be prepared thats all

Well shit man, if she says she really likes you and you really like her why don't you find out if she want's to be serious with you? It sounds like you enjoy the hell out of her company and she does yours so what will it hurt to find out if you're serious about each other?

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -75
  • JACKASS
« Reply #1489 on: May 27, 2015, 10:32:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

fair point
[close]

@tobey
i bet we have commen matches
also captain says hi

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1490 on: May 27, 2015, 10:34:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm not a big proponent of Braydon Szafranski but the smartest thing that fool ever said was something along the lines of "fuck every girl you can because one day you're going to die and that will be one more girl you didn't fuck."�
[close]

fair point
[close]

[close]

Well shit man, if she says she really likes you and you really like her why don't you find out if she want's to be serious with you? It sounds like you enjoy the hell out of her company and she does yours so what will it hurt to find out if you're serious about each other?

shes the worst when it comes to hanging out though, like i like to plan out when im going to hang out with a girl because then i won't take my meds so i need to know which day we will hang out. I just said make a free day next week and she says "i see what i can do". She also got super upset cause her ex posted something calling her a whore and she was like saying i will never fall in love again and i really like you and that scares me. I was thinking like your 19 he was your high school boyfriend like you really think that was going to work? And when she said that scares her her liking me she was saying i don't know how ill feel about you in a month and thats when i went back on tinder and i actually just messaged the 21 year old milf like 30 minutes ago i think we are hanging out saturday. Like how can that girl with a baby set up a date with me but a 19 year old with no job or responsibilities can't even give me a straight answer. she just doesn't seem worth it  

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1491 on: May 28, 2015, 12:31:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Me: Damn girl, you look great
Her: Thanks(:
Me: Do you have any plans tn?
Her: (Unmatch)

damn son, she was bangin too...
[close]
I've had a couple of these. But how do you know if they unmatch?One disappeared on me so I figured she had unmatched, but then there are some others who are still there yet are clearly not feeling it. Why wouldn't they unmatch? Confusing stuff.

don't be too bummed when a girl doesn't respond. When the girl i was hanging out with let me on her tinder to mess with people she had at least 50 messages from guys. I usually do my messaging at night and most girls respond but there is no way they will respond if you just say hey or your cute, they already get a ton of messages like that, what works for me is just being random or my go to line is this "Hey i lost weight recently so will you celebrate with me by eating a lot of food and drinking all night"? i usually get a message back from that

posguy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1492 on: May 28, 2015, 08:47:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm not a big proponent of Braydon Szafranski but the smartest thing that fool ever said was something along the lines of "fuck every girl you can because one day you're going to die and that will be one more girl you didn't fuck."�
[close]

fair point
[close]

[close]

[close]

shes the worst when it comes to hanging out though, like i like to plan out when im going to hang out with a girl because then i won't take my meds so i need to know which day we will hang out. I just said make a free day next week and she says "i see what i can do". She also got super upset cause her ex posted something calling her a whore and she was like saying i will never fall in love again and i really like you and that scares me. I was thinking like your 19 he was your high school boyfriend like you really think that was going to work? And when she said that scares her her liking me she was saying i don't know how ill feel about you in a month and thats when i went back on tinder and i actually just messaged the 21 year old milf like 30 minutes ago i think we are hanging out saturday. Like how can that girl with a baby set up a date with me but a 19 year old with no job or responsibilities can't even give me a straight answer. she just doesn't seem worth it  

Well damn man, that's pretty shitty man. When she says she really likes you and it scare her she's kinda saying that she doesn't want to be hurt again. The best thing you can do in that situation is comfort her, give her a hug, that sort of thing. I've never taken that to mean I don't know how I feel about you in a month more like she knows how she'll feel about you in a month but she's not sure if you'll still like her. Being called a whore by your ex on fb has to be pretty shitty so back her up and sling the hate on this guy when you're around her. Make her feel like she's not alone in being upset about it. I don't know what to say about the hanging out with her/planning issue. I feel like you've posted about taking vs not taking your meds on here before but I can't remember where.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1493 on: May 28, 2015, 09:10:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

fair point
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Well damn man, that's pretty shitty man. When she says she really likes you and it scare her she's kinda saying that she doesn't want to be hurt again. The best thing you can do in that situation is comfort her, give her a hug, that sort of thing. I've never taken that to mean I don't know how I feel about you in a month more like she knows how she'll feel about you in a month but she's not sure if you'll still like her. Being called a whore by your ex on fb has to be pretty shitty so back her up and sling the hate on this guy when you're around her. Make her feel like she's not alone in being upset about it. I don't know what to say about the hanging out with her/planning issue. I feel like you've posted about taking vs not taking your meds on here before but I can't remember where.

oh yeah i was super pissed when she told me about what her ex did and even his mom commented on it saying "thats about right" like dude is a pussy and i asked her if she wanted me to call him out on his shit but she says she doesn't want me to get involved with him and she also says she doesn't even want to bring up his name when we hang out cause that would ruin our fun. He also keeps messaging her asking her how shes doing and shit even though he has a new girlfriend. She actually saw him on tinder recently and it was a picture of him and his girl and the bio said "looking for a threesome". lol dude just sucks

posguy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1494 on: May 28, 2015, 09:47:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

fair point
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

oh yeah i was super pissed when she told me about what her ex did and even his mom commented on it saying "thats about right" like dude is a pussy and i asked her if she wanted me to call him out on his shit but she says she doesn't want me to get involved with him and she also says she doesn't even want to bring up his name when we hang out cause that would ruin our fun. He also keeps messaging her asking her how shes doing and shit even though he has a new girlfriend. She actually saw him on tinder recently and it was a picture of him and his girl and the bio said "looking for a threesome". lol dude just sucks

Sounds like she, and I mean it may fall to you to do, may need to block him from her social media like facebook/Instagram/etc. I told my ex that she needed to do that because she had guys sniffing around all the time when we were together. That's fucking kooked for his mom to chime in. It's normal for young adults to do that sort of thing but the last thing they need is a parent subconsciously reinforcing that it's ok to do that to someone.

n0torious

• Rep: 153
« Reply #1495 on: May 28, 2015, 11:01:50 AM »
This girl I met this last night off tinder is still sleeping in my bed. I usually fuck em and chuck em before the sun comes up but this girl Bianca I really like. Last night after we went to the bar we went to my house and watched Propeller. Her brothers skated so she knew what was up. The thing is we didn't even have sex we just made out and watched movies. I actually preferred this, after a lot of meaningless drunk sex this was a treat. I actually want to spend the day with her and walk her to the beach. Okay now I'm coming across as a pussy but damn some girls are flowers and you gotta take care of them,especially when they are blossomed and beautiful
.haha okay I'm already whipped but that can change within days. Hopefully not though. Btw she is sleeping in my bronze 56k sweatshirt.. Is this too good to be true?

Just enjoy the moment. There's a good vibe to this thing, for sure, but try to keep equilibrium. Don't assume it's going to fall apart, there are strong signs you're compatible. Don't assume it's going to work, you don't know each other yet. Be happy and see where it takes you.

shark tits

« Reply #1496 on: May 28, 2015, 11:08:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

fair point
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

dude, you should totally answer the add and be in a 3some

n0torious

• Rep: 153
« Reply #1497 on: May 28, 2015, 11:31:54 AM »
Ain't that the truth, I guess I should just be myself and see where it goes for sure. Thanks for the advice nOtorious!

No worries. Have fun!

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1498 on: May 28, 2015, 11:43:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

fair point
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
dude, you should totally answer the add and be in a 3some

#yolo

but for real tobey, it sounds like you should just let this one go. especially with how many dates you go on, you dont need any drama from a girl whos still fighting with her ex. it sounds like you were doing just fine without this girl.

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #1499 on: May 28, 2015, 01:19:53 PM »
My girlfriend and I split up last week. I was about to sign up for tinder, and now I think we are getting back together. There goes that.