Author Topic: tinder  (Read 389993 times)

fulltechnicalskizzy

Re: tinder
« Reply #1530 on: June 03, 2015, 10:00:22 PM »
Dudde I've been looking for a mysterious tall handsome European online persona to lure chicks to their whatever with

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #1531 on: June 03, 2015, 10:00:56 PM »
PM me.

tobey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #1532 on: June 03, 2015, 10:06:07 PM »
I kinda want to do an experiment with Tobey..its simple, you become me... online.
Youre like a enthusiastic tinder wizard.me I'm annoyed,discouraged, say  ::) :-\ ugh a lot. Be a 6'2", 190lb, southeastern European.some women's say I'm guapo --I don't carry myself like a douche or team hamdsome member though..I got more matches than I can handle (matches means nothing).,I don't even try to talk to most cuz theirs to many wet carrot personalities and I'm over it.I just think it would be super funny..let me know, player.

i might be too drunk to understand this post but um what?

EPetrov

• Rep: -30
« Reply #1533 on: June 03, 2015, 10:09:23 PM »
Dudde I've been looking for a mysterious tall handsome European online persona to lure chicks to their whatever with

I'll sell you my life..you pm..
Luring ?? Yo happy meal ass..

Damn, you hit the bottle often T.
Tobey, you jus login and can fuks with  betches I ain't talking with cuz I don't give fuks anymore
I barley use it, but I'm pretty sure king Kong dick tobey will be entertaining ..
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 10:17:10 PM by EPetrov »

EPetrov

• Rep: -30
« Reply #1534 on: June 03, 2015, 10:34:24 PM »
Maybe its a dumb idea..but foreal, how do you nollie crooks?? They look soo  sexy

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1535 on: June 03, 2015, 10:41:11 PM »
Maybe its a dumb idea..but foreal, how do you nollie crooks?? They look soo  sexy

now i know you are talking out of your ass cause i have never done a nollie crook in my life, legit the hardest trick ever

shark tits

« Reply #1536 on: June 03, 2015, 10:43:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

now i know you are talking out of your ass cause i have never done a nollie crook in my life, legit the hardest trick ever
just go w/ it king kong dick toeby

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1537 on: June 03, 2015, 11:00:44 PM »
^Oh c'mon are you kidding me you don't even have a smartphone. i know there's a shit ton of hills but i'd still be walking/skateboarding to the edge of the city. maybe even smack a girl on the ass in the process.

shark tits

« Reply #1538 on: June 03, 2015, 11:08:28 PM »
ha, no i don't. alls i have is my kingdom aka honey farms. i wish someone would make a tinder for me w/ their smartphone.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1539 on: June 03, 2015, 11:40:14 PM »
ha, no i don't. alls i have is my kingdom aka honey farms. i wish someone would make a tinder for me w/ their smartphone.
well you know every fucking nook and cranny of your town and take me there whenever i'm around. we walked to the damn vegan restaurant and you wallied a tv and i filmed it. we walked to fucking arctic which didn't seem far for me. you could walk there and hangout with those kids that we saw there that one time or anyone else that goes there. walk to the train station and skate indoors and hangout with the homeless. i'll give you a tripod and you can document it.

shark tits

« Reply #1540 on: June 03, 2015, 11:44:37 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
well you know every fucking nook and cranny of your town and take me there whenever i'm around. we walked to the damn vegan restaurant and you wallied a tv and i filmed it. we walked to fucking arctic which didn't seem far for me. you could walk there and hangout with those kids that we saw there that one time or anyone else that goes there. walk to the train station and skate indoors and hangout with the homeless. i'll give you a tripod and you can document it.
appreciate ya, got a camera, spose i could. i ain't hanging out w/ those batch of rippers but if there were people my age who weren't normal boring folks or fuckup drug addicts i'd run around a bit more. i've sorta got one foot on each side though for sure my bigger foot is w/ the degenerates but i keep it together to skate HF 5 nights a wk and if you, jim and dan or nek wanna daylight skate other places i'm into it. i'm just maybe lazy on my own and don't really have 'my kind of people' like i did when i was hobo-ing.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 140
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #1541 on: June 03, 2015, 11:55:51 PM »
because my house looks like that of a hikikomori (google it) with all kinds of drug paraphernalia everywhere.

Why should we ??? I know what it means (not sure has to do with drug paraphernalia) but I fail to see why you wouldn't write/ explain it in English.

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1542 on: June 04, 2015, 01:07:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
appreciate ya, got a camera, spose i could. i ain't hanging out w/ those batch of rippers but if there were people my age who weren't normal boring folks or fuckup drug addicts i'd run around a bit more. i've sorta got one foot on each side though for sure my bigger foot is w/ the degenerates but i keep it together to skate HF 5 nights a wk and if you, jim and dan or nek wanna daylight skate other places i'm into it. i'm just maybe lazy on my own and don't really have 'my kind of people' like i did when i was hobo-ing.
degenerates? i'll come down in a sec, i dunno if i wanna skate tomorrow- got a fucking blister walking and i'm more into walking than anything else really. always going to be walking. lol- degenerates.

shark tits

« Reply #1543 on: June 04, 2015, 01:12:21 AM »
yeah, not saying the act of drugs turns anyone that way but tonight for instance, i run into a jabroni i met in the nuthouse. i know from there he's done time in bridgewater and has a benzo/crack problem. he's trying to sell me acid. i goes 'you're from vernon hill, right?' cause that's what he said in UMASS but he changed his story tonight. i'm like 'my nigga, you live up by holmes field, right?' i knew him but he ain't recognize me. there's just not too many folks that are good in spite of ingesting poisons. i gotta tell ya the nonsense liam pulled on the tranny not  to mention me. he's telling all the dealers everyone is a snitch but him so nobody will fuck w/ anyone else. ronnie laughed at him, called me at the dentist like 'has your brother lost his fuckin mind?'
they know i'm solid but he stole all the trannies shit and she can bankroll big bags so i want the tranny on my side cause liam is douche. no, no, he's santorum.
welcome to the terrordome, come on down!

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1544 on: June 04, 2015, 01:40:37 AM »
yeah, not saying the act of drugs turns anyone that way but tonight for instance, i run into a jabroni i met in the nuthouse. i know from there he's done time in bridgewater and has a benzo/crack problem. he's trying to sell me acid. i goes 'you're from vernon hill, right?' cause that's what he said in UMASS but he changed his story tonight. i'm like 'my nigga, you live up by holmes field, right?' i knew him but he ain't recognize me. there's just not too many folks that are good in spite of ingesting poisons. i gotta tell ya the nonsense liam pulled on the tranny not  to mention me. he's telling all the dealers everyone is a snitch but him so nobody will fuck w/ anyone else. ronnie laughed at him, called me at the dentist like 'has your brother lost his fuckin mind?'
they know i'm solid but he stole all the trannies shit and she can bankroll big bags so i want the tranny on my side cause liam is douche. no, no, he's santorum.
welcome to the terrordome, come on down!
i take it dat acid was pretty, pretty good.

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #1545 on: June 04, 2015, 10:30:41 AM »
Honey Farms! That's Massachusetts as fuck. If you look up the word "townie" in the dictionary there's a picture of a guy smoking Newports in front of a Honey Farms, I promise you this.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #1546 on: June 04, 2015, 10:40:32 AM »
so we are at my spot eating and having a drink 

did u take her to fucking wawa's
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

excitableboy

• Rep: 92
« Reply #1547 on: June 04, 2015, 01:26:46 PM »

Homie that's not a failure at all! You had a date with a sexy German and she was obviously into you. Hit her up again and set up another date. Just hide your bongs and roaches and clean your crib haha, that's what I had to do. Call her, tonight!
I actually just sent a different lady on her merry way. The German vixen has been busy, maybe next week. Thanks for inspiring a slightly less cynical attitude, Slap pals! Who would've thought.

Expand Quote
because my house looks like that of a hikikomori (google it) with all kinds of drug paraphernalia everywhere.
[close]

Why should we ??? I know what it means (not sure has to do with drug paraphernalia) but I fail to see why you wouldn't write/ explain it in English.
In case you didn't know, and for brevity's sake. Drugs don't necessarily have anything to do with it, I just mentioned it to explain my motivations in this particular anecdote.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #1548 on: June 04, 2015, 02:38:44 PM »
Swiped right on this younger chick who lifts and is hella cute and has a banging body... I really hope she matches me and something happens.

shark tits

« Reply #1549 on: June 04, 2015, 02:57:46 PM »
Honey Farms! That's Massachusetts as fuck. If you look up the word "townie" in the dictionary there's a picture of a guy smoking Newports in front of a Honey Farms, I promise you this.
ha, i believe it. i got background props in that pic doing a wallie. fuck, you and the FL crew should come to the worm, i'll show yuz around and we'll end the night at HF. BIG knows who i am.

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #1550 on: June 04, 2015, 03:17:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
ha, i believe it. i got background props in that pic doing a wallie. fuck, you and the FL crew should come to the worm, i'll show yuz around and we'll end the night at HF. BIG knows who i am.

That would be dope. FL gang hasn't skate Worcester in forever. I like that skatepark on the hill out there, the big bowl is so fun to roll in to!

Add me on FB y0,

https://www.facebook.com/meowdawg666

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1551 on: June 06, 2015, 11:24:41 PM »
don't unmatch the 17 year olds guys, they will turn 18 sooner then you think

i got matched up with a 17 year old awhile ago, we exchanged some texts but i just stopped talking to her cause she told me her birthday was in june...... guess what!? its june and we are hanging out next week

i feel like a creep i mean i honestly do but then i realized im already a creep for being on tinder soooo fuck it

dripping cunt

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1552 on: June 07, 2015, 06:08:03 PM »
not posted much mostly viewing but this shit is too good, mines aint that wild just met this chick she looked lil chubby but i took one for the team. she was down to have a smoke and just watch shit at hers, I got to hers she aint to bad but then she starts giving shit like im too thin and make her look like a whale.

Another girl I met on it before and texted for a bit but never met added me on fb recently she has a bf but she is fucking downnnnnn, sending nudes n shit and i aint even asking but im gonna put a stop on that shit i aint no home wrecker but i aint telling her bf either

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #1553 on: June 08, 2015, 08:16:15 AM »

i got matched up with a 17 year old awhile ago, we exchanged some texts but i just stopped talking to her cause she told me her birthday was in june...... guess what!? its june and we are hanging out next week

i feel like a creep i mean i honestly do but then i realized im already a creep for being on tinder soooo fuck it

You're 22, right? A 22 year old dating a 18 year old is not creepy. You're both young. And why do you feel creepy being on Tinder?
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1554 on: June 08, 2015, 09:08:42 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

You're 22, right? A 22 year old dating a 18 year old is not creepy. You're both young. And why do you feel creepy being on Tinder?

23 actually and tinder is one of the creepiest dating apps, i mean the stories these girls told me blew my mind sometimes

edit: i might just hang out with this 20 year old that i messaged on facebook when i was drunk. We kind of know each other and i noticed she has been liking a lot of my statuses so obviously she wants the D. We live in the same area so i rather hang out with her cause we can make fun of the people we went to high school with, we were kind of doing that last night. Also that girl try to bet against me saying she has more netflix suggestions than me...... this girl has no idea
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 09:13:40 AM by tobey »

excitableboy

• Rep: 92
« Reply #1555 on: June 08, 2015, 10:11:40 AM »
Do any of you adhere to that rule of thumb for appropriate dating ages, 'divide your age by two and add seven years'? For me, that would mean I shouldn't go under 21. I have and didn't feel that seedy, but then I guess it depends on the girl to an extent. But yeah Tobey, 23 and 18 still works even with that fairly conservative rule, i.e. go for it. 

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #1556 on: June 08, 2015, 11:12:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

23 actually and tinder is one of the creepiest dating apps, i mean the stories these girls told me blew my mind sometimes

I get that but you have to remember the dudes in those stories are creeps with or without Tinder. I'm just saying, don't feel like a creep for using Tinder unless you're acting like a fucking creep.
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

n0torious

• Rep: 153
« Reply #1557 on: June 08, 2015, 11:57:22 AM »
I get that but you have to remember the dudes in those stories are creeps with or without Tinder. I'm just saying, don't feel like a creep for using Tinder unless you're acting like a fucking creep.

This.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 140
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #1558 on: June 08, 2015, 05:11:23 PM »
'divide your age by two and add seven years'

[/discussion]

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Erngh

• Rep: 1
« Reply #1559 on: June 08, 2015, 06:22:01 PM »
Waiting for a 17 year old to turn 18 is indeed creepy as fuck. How hard is it to find someone of legal age?