Author Topic: tinder  (Read 390032 times)

Ccannon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -23
Re: tinder
« Reply #1680 on: August 01, 2015, 11:50:31 AM »
I used Tinder back in 89 when women actually weren't all crab infested whores.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 584
« Reply #1681 on: August 02, 2015, 10:05:13 PM »
Expand Quote
tobey i picked up from subtle context clues that you got a big fat hog swingin in those swim trunks, confirm/deny?
[close]

i honestly don't know, girls say i have a big dick but i think they are just being nice. I would be way more embarrassed if i went to the drug store and bought magnums, like basically ill just think the dude would be thinking this "what this pussy ass white boy thinking?"

also hung out with her again tonight and i wanted to watch the iceman, i have already seen it and she never have so i was really looking forward to her input. She just played with my dick the whole time

Magnums fit most people, they're only slightly bigger (just putting it out there). But, just go there and try to think about something else. That is definitely better than unplanned children or STDs.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1682 on: August 03, 2015, 06:38:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
tobey i picked up from subtle context clues that you got a big fat hog swingin in those swim trunks, confirm/deny?
[close]

i honestly don't know, girls say i have a big dick but i think they are just being nice. I would be way more embarrassed if i went to the drug store and bought magnums, like basically ill just think the dude would be thinking this "what this pussy ass white boy thinking?"

also hung out with her again tonight and i wanted to watch the iceman, i have already seen it and she never have so i was really looking forward to her input. She just played with my dick the whole time
[close]

Magnums fit most people, they're only slightly bigger (just putting it out there). But, just go there and try to think about something else. That is definitely better than unplanned children or STDs.

for sure. buying condoms is sort of always a weird experience though. i once tried buying the 36 pack of trojans with a coupon. figured id be discrete and use the self check out but the coupon had to be scanned by the attendent and she had to key in like a 10 digit number to make it work. neither one of us made eye contact or said anything to each other through the whole transaction which just added to the awkwardness.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1683 on: August 03, 2015, 08:40:10 AM »
when i buy condoms i usually try to do it at the supermarket and buy cucumbers or zucchini as well. its the little things in life.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #1684 on: August 03, 2015, 10:35:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

for sure. buying condoms is sort of always a weird experience though. i once tried buying the 36 pack of trojans with a coupon. figured id be discrete and use the self check out but the coupon had to be scanned by the attendent and she had to key in like a 10 digit number to make it work. neither one of us made eye contact or said anything to each other through the whole transaction which just added to the awkwardness.

That's where the wonderfullness of self checkout comes in handy.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 162
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1685 on: August 03, 2015, 11:36:58 AM »
when i buy condoms i usually try to do it at the supermarket and buy cucumbers or zucchini as well. its the little things in life.
You could do eggplant if you're feeling adventurous.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1686 on: August 03, 2015, 11:44:37 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

pumpkin season is coming up too.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1687 on: August 03, 2015, 12:02:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

pumpkin season is coming up too.

Don't forget about carrots

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #1688 on: August 03, 2015, 09:55:54 PM »
Just deleted my account.

I would like to thank the OP for showing me this app, i would also like to thank anyone who ever gave me a gnar in this thread. Also would like to thank the girls that let me violate them only after knowing me for one night, you the real MVPS.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1689 on: August 03, 2015, 10:26:00 PM »
Just deleted my account.

I would like to thank the OP for showing me this app, i would also like to thank anyone who ever gave me a gnar in this thread. Also would like to thank the girls that let me violate them only after knowing me for one night, you the real MVPS.

Does this mean you are settling down for that girl?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1690 on: August 03, 2015, 10:45:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Just deleted my account.

[close]

well im going to try and not fuck things up like i always have done with girls. Like i was on it last night and got matched up with girls and talked to some girls, and i just asked myself "what the fuck am i doing"? I have a great girl who is always down to hang out, i find her cute, not a big drinker (i find that a positive since we don't always need alcohol to hang out), and she lives in my area. So before i went even further on tinder i just decided tonight to give this idea of being in a relationship a chance. I'm 23 and never had a girlfriend because i just liked going on to the next girl. But i think its time to grow up

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1691 on: August 03, 2015, 10:50:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Just deleted my account.

[close]

[close]

well im going to try and not fuck things up like i always have done with girls. Like i was on it last night and got matched up with girls and talked to some girls, and i just asked myself "what the fuck am i doing"? I have a great girl who is always down to hang out, i find her cute, not a big drinker (i find that a positive since we don't always need alcohol to hang out), and she lives in my area. So before i went even further on tinder i just decided tonight to give this idea of being in a relationship a chance. I'm 23 and never had a girlfriend because i just liked going on to the next girl. But i think its time to grow up

Well I am glad to hear. I wish you nothing but the best of luck. Thank you for the great stories.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1692 on: August 04, 2015, 12:03:28 AM »
good luck tobey !
i just made an account and i'm scared as fuck !!! ;D

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #1693 on: August 04, 2015, 07:27:36 AM »
treat her right n if you dont cum just focus and keep tryin and you'll get there.  PROUD OF YOU  :'( :-* :)
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #1694 on: August 04, 2015, 07:57:14 AM »
Round of applause for Tobey
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #1695 on: August 04, 2015, 07:57:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Just deleted my account.

[close]

[close]

You got this dude!

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #1696 on: August 04, 2015, 11:41:25 AM »
Might as well lock this thread now yo

mattofallmatts

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • "I will not skateboard in the halls"
« Reply #1697 on: August 04, 2015, 01:27:34 PM »
Might as well lock this thread now yo

second that

Gnarwhal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #1698 on: August 04, 2015, 04:17:01 PM »
got banned from tinder today.  i guess it had something to do with posting a picture of my wiener on "my moments" after getting pretty drunk a few nights back

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1699 on: August 04, 2015, 10:24:39 PM »
Just an fyi for those people trying to step up their game on there, those bios i post actually work. I think i had the most success was the " I post pictures of my wiener all the time on here" and i also made a quick one the other night that was " I'm in the Guinness World Record book for smallest penis". I got like 2 matches in a night with that one. Seriously just put random shit in your bio's   

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #1700 on: August 05, 2015, 06:45:47 AM »
Just an fyi for those people trying to step up their game on there, those bios i post actually work. I think i had the most success was the " I post pictures of my wiener all the time on here" and i also made a quick one the other night that was " I'm in the Guinness World Record book for smallest penis". I got like 2 matches in a night with that one. Seriously just put random shit in your bio's   
before I got a girlfriend and when I was still on the tinder train I had the most results with "I'm tall and I make really good mac and cheese." and "I eat pancakes for every meal."
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #1701 on: August 05, 2015, 11:21:35 AM »
got banned from tinder today.  i guess it had something to do with posting a picture of my wiener on "my moments" after getting pretty drunk a few nights back

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1702 on: August 05, 2015, 11:24:36 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

zeepers

« Reply #1703 on: August 05, 2015, 12:17:55 PM »
went to Denver for a week, hopped on tinder with no intention on actually meeting anyone. Opened every conversation with the line from Joe Dirt, "hey i'm new in town. looking for my parents." NOT A SINGLE GIRL caught on, although some initiated conversation. dropped a bunch of lines about silver town and about how my parents left me at the grand canyon, still not a single girl saw through my facade. I wish they would have...

dillanharp

« Reply #1704 on: August 05, 2015, 12:25:10 PM »
Remember when Tobey was afraid to even go outside? God damn, I'm proud of you son.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1705 on: August 05, 2015, 12:53:33 PM »
got a match with a 40 years old skinny woman, but i met a 18 years old girl today at the park who is incredibly hot and cool (i'm 38), my mind is fucked...

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1706 on: August 05, 2015, 01:01:00 PM »
got a match with a 40 years old skinny woman, but i met a 18 years old girl today at the park who is incredibly hot and cool (i'm 38), my mind is fucked...

Double fist bro. Deal with the older one first and get at the youngin later. I would imagine the 40 year old is the one with the higher maintenance.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 162
« Reply #1707 on: August 05, 2015, 01:34:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Double fist bro. Deal with the older one first and get at the youngin later. I would imagine the 40 year old is the one with the higher maintenance.

The older one would be the one who actually know what she's doing.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1708 on: August 05, 2015, 06:31:32 PM »
i know, but the 18 girl is really really beautiful and looks more 20-22, and the older one not so much and looks 45-50...perfect huge tits or no tits at all hmm... ;D
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 06:45:52 PM by the snake »

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #1709 on: August 05, 2015, 07:01:02 PM »
Don't wait for us to justify your decisions, man. It's obvious that you know what you want, fuck that little girl give her a lollipop and tell her it's your little secret. Jesus fucking Christ.