Author Topic: tinder  (Read 389997 times)

BraveUlysses

Re: tinder
« Reply #1740 on: September 05, 2015, 07:03:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
What's your bio read?
[close]

"I post pictures of my wiener all the time on here"

also that message kind of worked but she thought i was serious but i told her i was sarcastic so its all good
[close]
Word. I don't think weird bios work or profile pictures work for the most part around where I live even if its funny. Pretty plain area full of plain bland people. One of my friends whose as average white guy as it gets has a boring ass bio and he met his ex fiance from tindr so I think I'm gonna stick with my boring ass bio.      
[close]

We can probably aim a little higher than this, right?

I'm just gonna throw it out there that you probably won't meet a girl you genuinely enjoy being around on Tinder. You might get a weird date here and there, a la Tobey, but, if you think you can stand it, you're better off just spending your time doing the things you enjoy, learning some new stuff, and checking out new places. I think you're much more likely to meet someone you actually like when you're in the midst of just taking care of yourself and being in the places you want to be.

I also maintain that Tinder is not good for your self-image, especially if you already experience self-esteem issues. The immediacy of it and the constant ups and downs of hope vs. lack of fulfillment will definitely fuck up your brain chemistry. I've been swiping and sad, and I've felt my brain get kind of addicted to that shit. But there's a lot to see in the world that goes unseen if your mind is constantly preparing for that next dopamine hit that comes with a match (or the disappointment that comes with no match).
[close]

I'm basically back on it for rebounds. I know I'm not going to meet the special someone on tinder and i don't really want one at the moment. I like weird dates and have been on them and they are my favorite ones cause I'm also weird. I'm just trying to have some fun now, maybe try out some other pick up lines for some pals to use.

edit: also brave, im from a pretty bland area if you go on my instagram all those bios work pretty well. I started to realize girls are way more in to humor from a guy instead of his looks, but you got the looks down cause you are tall and lanky. But i might actually have a funny bio for you, do you live in an area where you basically only see white girls on tinder? I was thinking maybe you should use this bio, " You wouldn't guess this but im actually black". I think the white girls would love that
Yeah its mainly white people so I'm just gonna go ahead and see what's up with that bio haha. I don't think I'm aiming to find someone I genuinely enjoy on tindr. I don't really expect much from it. Idk a date or something would be cool.   

EXTRA SPICY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 332
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1741 on: September 06, 2015, 06:04:35 AM »
since i can't use my go to pick up line since im sober now im trying a new one

let you know if it works

Tobey, you're fucking killing it, and are an inspiration.
If my girl wouldn't go full thermal nuclear war I would be super down to make a fake account and just start cooking up zingers.
Until then, I'm playing popcorn eater, watching this thread like parks and rec.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
« Reply #1742 on: September 06, 2015, 08:29:29 AM »

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 799
« Reply #1743 on: September 06, 2015, 08:54:40 AM »
ugh, just got back on it.  girlfriend is moving out of the country in a couple weeks.  its weird to kind of have a scheduled date in the near future to break up.  anyway, getting matches again and feeling weird to message back.  part of me wants to get on it now, but part of me thinks i should wait until she leaves.  too old to be sneaking around like that, but i feel like i need to get a jump start. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #1744 on: September 07, 2015, 07:14:03 PM »
sk8 or die bros

foureyedjim

« Reply #1745 on: September 07, 2015, 08:06:39 PM »
Girls that brag about being sarcastic are the worst.

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 607
    • Community Push avatar image
« Reply #1746 on: September 07, 2015, 08:36:04 PM »

That gets me too. And girls who say "wanderlust."

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #1747 on: September 08, 2015, 12:29:21 AM »
send a pic of your pink cigar and ask her to tell you about intercourse LMAO also say i see u like to ride wood  A FUCKING CLASSIC SK8R JOKE sure to make her laugh LOL

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 893
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #1748 on: September 08, 2015, 09:48:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The absolute worst is if they have the marilyn monroe quote "you don't deserve me at my best if you can't handle my worst" or however that goes.

Awful, awful people.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1749 on: September 08, 2015, 09:56:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

The absolute worst is if they have the marilyn monroe quote "you don't deserve me at my best if you can't handle my worst" or however that goes.

Awful, awful people.
i love girls using that quote, am i crooked ?^^

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #1750 on: September 09, 2015, 08:38:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Awful, awful people.
That one's a double whammy because Marilyn Monroe didn't even say it.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1378
« Reply #1751 on: September 09, 2015, 08:48:33 PM »
I've been using Tinder since last March, and I've noticed that a lot of girls have photos of themselves at the gun range, or at least holding a rifle or gun of some sort.  And the girls I've gone on dates with have said that there are a lot of guys with pictures of themselves holding fish. It's a strange contrast and it makes me wonder if there's hidden symbolism involved.

Dr Steve Brule

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #1752 on: September 09, 2015, 08:53:18 PM »
I've been using Tinder since last March, and I've noticed that a lot of girls have photos of themselves at the gun range, or at least holding a rifle or gun of some sort.  And the girls I've gone on dates with have said that there are a lot of guys with pictures of themselves holding fish. It's a strange contrast and it makes me wonder if there's hidden symbolism involved.
I have noticed this too. I'd like to know as well
For Your Health

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #1753 on: September 10, 2015, 01:10:13 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
the girls want to look strong.. scaring away all potentially dangerous strangers from meeting them. the guys are using their worms to bait their victims so they can rip their guts out, and hang them on the wall. duh

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 140
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #1754 on: September 10, 2015, 01:14:37 AM »
either that or they really like playing with (and eating) things that smell like fish ???

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

the canadian suit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • Always lurking.
« Reply #1755 on: September 10, 2015, 08:06:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
the girls want to look strong.. scaring away all potentially dangerous strangers from meeting them. the guys are using their worms to bait their victims so they can rip their guts out, and hang them on the wall. duh

You're reading into it too far. The girls like to give handjobs and the guys like to fingerblast. That is all
p-shuvs and v-flips

dillanharp

« Reply #1756 on: September 10, 2015, 08:12:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Awful, awful people.
[close]
Bobby Peru, Marilyn expert.

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #1757 on: September 10, 2015, 06:55:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Awful, awful people.
[close]
[close]
Bobby Peru, Marilyn expert.

For real though, trashy quote aside, inability to use Google is a heck of a red flag.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1758 on: September 10, 2015, 08:40:44 PM »
ever since i used this photo which was the other night, i just got back on tinder and got like 5 matches already and im still swiping

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1759 on: September 10, 2015, 08:58:49 PM »
also.....

Im going to send her a picture of my asshole

CINCINNATI

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #1760 on: September 10, 2015, 09:02:20 PM »
^ got a pic of the girl?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1761 on: September 10, 2015, 09:05:35 PM »
^ got a pic of the girl?

Na i didn't give her any imformation about me like my social media stuff or anything but im going to be like "okay you win whats your number and ill send a dick picture". When she opens up the message it will be my asshole

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1762 on: September 12, 2015, 10:48:31 PM »
okcupid sucks, you got girls photo shopping on there

also some girl i got matched up withs moment

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1763 on: September 13, 2015, 10:51:21 PM »
^ that girl didn't respond to any of my nice messages so i said " i eat the booty the groceries". what can go wrong?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1764 on: September 13, 2015, 11:33:23 PM »
i have never disliked someones mental health in this way before

lol don't blame my mental health, blame how im a little drunk. That's way more believable

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1765 on: September 14, 2015, 08:54:38 PM »
Hung out with the 18 year old tonight and it was really fun. We didn't have sex because she didn't want to and plus i just got out of a somewhat relationship were a girl used me just for sex so i was fine with that. Didn't take her to any of my normal spots, we went to some little restaurant. We shared a pizza then we went back to my house to watch "This is the end". Which i never got to see, first time with a girl i bought it and i was blacked out drunk, the second time with another girl we just had sex for the whole movie, so actually seeing it was fun. Now we still had fun tonight, a lot of making out which im a big fan of and lots of me grabbing her ass and she has a great one!! Now i kind of feel like a dick, i mean im 23 and shes 18. I am going to hang out with her again and since i kind of had a relationship before her that i think i might be ready for one. Just sucks shes 5 years younger than me but i just made a decision that i don't really give a fuck about a girls age after she turns 18. We both like each other and we just had a great first date so i don't really care that much if i get called a creep. Still will be posting stupid messages and moments from girls from tinder so don't worry  ;)

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 332
  • Low Scovilles
« Reply #1766 on: September 15, 2015, 10:01:53 AM »
Hung out with the 18 year old tonight and it was really fun. We didn't have sex because she didn't want to and plus i just got out of a somewhat relationship were a girl used me just for sex so i was fine with that. Didn't take her to any of my normal spots, we went to some little restaurant. We shared a pizza then we went back to my house to watch "This is the end". Which i never got to see, first time with a girl i bought it and i was blacked out drunk, the second time with another girl we just had sex for the whole movie, so actually seeing it was fun. Now we still had fun tonight, a lot of making out which im a big fan of and lots of me grabbing her ass and she has a great one!! Now i kind of feel like a dick, i mean im 23 and shes 18. I am going to hang out with her again and since i kind of had a relationship before her that i think i might be ready for one. Just sucks shes 5 years younger than me but i just made a decision that i don't really give a fuck about a girls age after she turns 18. We both like each other and we just had a great first date so i don't really care that much if i get called a creep. Still will be posting stupid messages and moments from girls from tinder so don't worry  ;)

Whatever happens, don't expect it to pan out for very long. And whatever happens, get as much as you can while you can.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1767 on: September 15, 2015, 11:28:15 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Whatever happens, don't expect it to pan out for very long. And whatever happens, get as much as you can while you can.
they grow up so fast.... ;D

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #1768 on: September 15, 2015, 01:31:49 PM »
can you use tinder w.o facebook ??? I just installed the app and its asking me to sign on using a Fb account...and dont have one

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1769 on: September 15, 2015, 05:20:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
they grow up so fast.... ;D

hahahah well i met this girl like last year so we talked a lot but especially the last two months. Unless she is fucking with me, which i don't see that she is cause we didn't have sex. But like i said i was in a somewhat relationship with the last girl and i think im ready to put it all out there. I guess i don't consider her a girl form tinder cause she deleted hers awhile ago and i kind of forget we even met on tinder. Shes from my area and goes to the same school as me, i guess i see it differently from the other girls i met on there