Author Topic: tinder  (Read 390030 times)

tobey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
Re: tinder
« Reply #1770 on: September 15, 2015, 09:57:56 PM »
I'm hanging out with her again tomorrow night and im not going to sleep with her. I feel like thats the reason why i get over girls so much cause i fuck them the first time we hang out and i just get bored of them, lets see how this goes

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #1771 on: September 16, 2015, 11:28:14 AM »
I'm hanging out with her again tomorrow night and im not going to sleep with her. I feel like thats the reason why i get over girls so much cause i fuck them the first time we hang out and i just get bored of them, lets see how this goes
Just remember that 10 years from now you'll be having to pay to bang girls that age...
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1772 on: September 16, 2015, 11:46:59 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Just remember that 10 years from now you'll be having to pay to bang girls that age...
hahaha

LifeHammered

• Rep: 53
« Reply #1773 on: September 16, 2015, 01:44:48 PM »
1 comeback one-liner and all of a sudden YOU ROCK!  ::)

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #1774 on: September 16, 2015, 01:47:21 PM »
repeated letters mean she either really wants it or she is regular (probably both)
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

LifeHammered

« Reply #1775 on: September 16, 2015, 01:56:29 PM »
repeated letters mean she either really wants it or she is regular (probably both)

Both. And thicker than advertised.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 332
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1776 on: September 16, 2015, 02:40:07 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Both. And thicker than advertised.

tripple bonus
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1777 on: September 16, 2015, 11:46:26 PM »
went bowling with her and her friends tonight. I forgot how much i liked dates. She was talking all this shit saying she would beat me cause she used to be in a league and it was close towards the end but i beat her. Almost got a turkey and now she claims she let me win, YEAH RIGHT. i fucking rule at bowling 

the canadian suit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • Always lurking.
« Reply #1778 on: September 17, 2015, 07:57:07 AM »

Wait is this how tinder works? all in one screenshot it goes from initial greeting to asking to fuck?
p-shuvs and v-flips

LifeHammered

« Reply #1779 on: September 17, 2015, 11:42:55 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Wait is this how tinder works? all in one screenshot it goes from initial greeting to asking to fuck?

Depends on the girl, you can figure it out between the bio and photos if you're going to waste more than a paragraph's worth of time. This one's bio said she liked to party and smoke weed. Was cute, so she got the fuck invite, and nothing more.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1780 on: October 05, 2015, 08:38:48 PM »
can someone use this bio and tell me if it works? I deleted tinder after i made it, im actually ina relationship now, GROSS.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #1781 on: October 07, 2015, 04:39:57 PM »
Been using "yo gurl you see the new Rick and Morty? That shit was tight" as an opener for the past few days. I've either been getting no responses or "huh? What's that?".
Today I finally got a reply from a girl that said something along the lines of "omg it was sooo good. I wish the season didn't end so soon though".
We shall see where it goes from here....

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #1782 on: October 07, 2015, 06:34:53 PM »
Been using "yo gurl you see the new Rick and Morty? That shit was tight" as an opener for the past few days. I've either been getting no responses or "huh? What's that?".
Today I finally got a reply from a girl that said something along the lines of "omg it was sooo good. I wish the season didn't end so soon though".
We shall see where it goes from here....

when they say "what's that?" you should tell em its the names of your nuts
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

posguy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1783 on: October 08, 2015, 09:02:43 AM »
can someone use this bio and tell me if it works? I deleted tinder after i made it, im actually ina relationship now, GROSS.

ewwww relationships are icky and strange.... how's it going so far?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1784 on: October 08, 2015, 09:20:05 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Pretty damn awesome. We just started to have sex like a little more than a week ago and i have been cumming every time with her, except for the first time ( my meds kind of ruined it for me). But yeah i never been in a relationship before so im doing all the corny shit, like post pictures of us when i take her out on dates and i even got her mom flowers when i first met her mom. I think we been dating for about a month and a half and its been non stop fun for me. I'm getting her in to the first season of true detective, we just started to watch that last night and she likes it.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1785 on: October 08, 2015, 12:40:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Pretty damn awesome. We just started to have sex like a little more than a week ago and i have been cumming every time with her, except for the first time ( my meds kind of ruined it for me). But yeah i never been in a relationship before so im doing all the corny shit, like post pictures of us when i take her out on dates and i even got her mom flowers when i first met her mom. I think we been dating for about a month and a half and its been non stop fun for me. I'm getting her in to the first season of true detective, we just started to watch that last night and she likes it.

YEAAAAH BOI! That's great to hear man! The corny stuff is what makes you a decent boyfriend though. Getting flowers for her mom was a great thing to do! That's how you make sure you stay around, plus she's gotta like you but you already got that one covered it seems. Happy for ya man!

sidenote - I'm loving this super like feature although once a day is pretty frustrating. I messaged a girl I super liked this morning saying "good morning :) how are you this morning" and she messaged me back with "Well I woke up to a message from you so great!" you know, those little things.

Joe Pesci

« Reply #1786 on: October 11, 2015, 11:24:20 AM »
whoever said "this shit is mad unhealthy for your brain" a few pages back, i completely agree with you. it really fucks with your head, havent used it in like 5 months and wouldnt get back on it either

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #1787 on: October 11, 2015, 12:19:30 PM »
whoever said "this shit is mad unhealthy for your brain" a few pages back, i completely agree with you. it really fucks with your head, havent used it in like 5 months and wouldnt get back on it either
if you're getting rejected all the time it's unhealthy for your brain. if you're getting laid every time it's unhealthy for your dick. i'm glad i don't have a phone to tempt me

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #1788 on: October 14, 2015, 04:21:44 PM »
Damn these two guys lured a third to where they were with Tinder and beat the shit out of him...

http://patch.com/massachusetts/medford/medford-men-arrested-after-beating-robbing-man-0
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1789 on: October 16, 2015, 04:53:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Yo hit us up when she starts bugging you and you need to fake your own death again . Slap can prob hook you up with a new identity in another city or country

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1790 on: October 16, 2015, 09:40:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yo hit us up when she starts bugging you and you need to fake your own death again . Slap can prob hook you up with a new identity in another city or country

Check the "things you are stoked on" thread, shes stuck with me now

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -289
« Reply #1791 on: October 18, 2015, 02:05:42 AM »
went bowling with her and her friends tonight. I forgot how much i liked dates. She was talking all this shit saying she would beat me cause she used to be in a league and it was close towards the end but i beat her. Almost got a turkey and now she claims she let me win, YEAH RIGHT. i fucking rule at bowling  

LOL, Thanks for this Tobey! You sound like a love struck teenager. Hope it all works out for you lovebirds. xo
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 05:11:50 PM by Suit Up! »

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 543
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #1792 on: November 18, 2015, 04:14:49 AM »
This your handy work tobey?

Julz

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #1793 on: November 18, 2015, 06:58:51 AM »

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1794 on: November 18, 2015, 05:44:32 PM »
^not my work

People don't know how serious i take subway surfers

edit: New pick up line for you boys. Got to give me co worker some credit though he told me the second part, i made up the first part

« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 05:55:34 PM by tobey »

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 534
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1795 on: November 18, 2015, 06:03:50 PM »
maybe I should try tinder. it seems like there's only dudes on grindr and I end up having sex with them even though I'm not gay.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 140
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #1796 on: November 18, 2015, 08:11:02 PM »
maybe I should try tinder. it seems like there's only dudes on grindr and I end up having sex with them even though I'm not gay.

Alex Olson called, mentioned he wants his shtick back

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1308
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1797 on: November 18, 2015, 08:14:20 PM »

She never responded. Fuck  she was wife material...

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 730
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #1798 on: November 19, 2015, 09:32:27 AM »
best
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1799 on: November 20, 2015, 07:41:04 PM »
Guys if you really want to impress a girl on tinder, do this. Say do you like Orange is the new black? 9 out of 10 times they will say yes, then you say you have a better show than that. Say its way more intense and its British, its called Wentworth.

Trust me it works