Author Topic: tinder  (Read 390025 times)

tobey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
Re: tinder
« Reply #1860 on: January 31, 2016, 07:48:11 PM »

Winner!!! Shes a video game nerd and kind of cute

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #1861 on: February 01, 2016, 01:13:01 AM »
tobey rn

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #1862 on: February 01, 2016, 02:20:54 PM »
I tried tinder in LA. Got 3 matches fairly quickly. One girl was cool but stopped chatting after awhile. Another girl was just boring. Not much substance. I did go on a date with a girl from Japan. Easily the hottest girl I've taken on a date but she hardly spoke. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and assumed it was a language/cultural barrier but she eventually admitted 2 days later to not being interested.

Trying it again out where I live and only one match. I've expanded my miles to 30 and still nothing. I've gone though almost all the girls. I figure it be easier considering all the stories I've read.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1863 on: February 01, 2016, 02:39:26 PM »
I tried tinder in LA. Got 3 matches fairly quickly. One girl was cool but stopped chatting after awhile. Another girl was just boring. Not much substance. I did go on a date with a girl from Japan. Easily the hottest girl I've taken on a date but she hardly spoke. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and assumed it was a language/cultural barrier but she eventually admitted 2 days later to not being interested.

Trying it again out where I live and only one match. I've expanded my miles to 30 and still nothing. I've gone though almost all the girls. I figure it be easier considering all the stories I've read.

I actually been getting more matches since i put my instagram on my tinder. The people on slap that do follow me on there can confirm that i post the worst shit, guess the girls on there think im funny. Also i went with the funny bio route and that seems to be working.

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #1864 on: February 01, 2016, 04:52:00 PM »

Meh.. If you wanna hang with someone from Tinder, just keep at it and switch up the pictures every now and then. Most girls are boring as fuck but all of a sudden you find a fun one..
I had this super hot one that would respond after a fucking week and then write again when I didn't answer.. Eventually she asked for my number and we started texting, met up, went to a bar and then to a show and then partied until 4 am on a tuesday, it was tight. It's like job interviews where you apply for jobs you don't really have enough qualification for, most of them will turn you down but all of a sudden you get a bite and you're just like "...well you're blowing it but I'm down"

tinayoufatlard

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1865 on: February 02, 2016, 12:19:28 AM »
Super late to the tinder game..I caved and figured I'd give it a try but I'm already kinda over it. Why is it that whenever I try and use a photo the quality ends up being trash? Even if its a high res photo on facebook, tinder seems to compress it like crazy. Tinder is built on using photos and yet you can barely even tell what I look like in anything I put up.
Anyone else have this problem?

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1866 on: February 02, 2016, 07:59:06 AM »
What do you put in your bio tobey?

Pretty much spot on deekay. It's like every girl in this area is obsessed with disney, fluent in sarcasm, looking for an adventure. Not interested in any of that. But yeah you're right about the job interview analogy. 

I'm sure it doesn't help that I swipe left on most of the girls. Do matches have to be mutal, as in both swiping right?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1867 on: February 02, 2016, 08:05:50 AM »
What do you put in your bio tobey?

Pretty much spot on deekay. It's like every girl in this area is obsessed with disney, fluent in sarcasm, looking for an adventure. Not interested in any of that. But yeah you're right about the job interview analogy. 

I'm sure it doesn't help that I swipe left on most of the girls. Do matches have to be mutal, as in both swiping right?

Yes you both have to swipe right in order to message each other and my bio says "Im actually an undercover cop. When i see underage girls drinking in their tinder pictures i send those pictures to the FBI. 420 friendly"

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1868 on: February 02, 2016, 08:34:47 AM »
Oh I can see why I don't get matches. I swipe left a lot

I'll try to thing of something funny. Im usually too serious to think of something on top of my head

n0torious

• Rep: 153
« Reply #1869 on: February 02, 2016, 08:36:18 AM »
Yes you both have to swipe right in order to message each other and my bio says "Im actually an undercover cop. When i see underage girls drinking in their tinder pictures i send those pictures to the FBI. 420 friendly"

Tobey it's taken some time for me to wrap my head around you, but you're delightful. Keep it up.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1870 on: February 02, 2016, 09:12:29 AM »

I'll try to thing of something funny. Im usually too serious to think of something on top of my head

Yeah i usually swipe right for majority of girls and then super like girls that i know

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #1871 on: February 02, 2016, 10:30:07 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yeah i usually swipe right for majority of girls
and then super like girls that i know

Exhibit A - that girl with the Jkwon block of a head you posted earlier in the thread.
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1872 on: February 02, 2016, 01:24:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Yeah i usually swipe right for majority of girls
and then super like girls that i know
[close]

Exhibit A - that girl with the Jkwon block of a head you posted earlier in the thread.

Meh i guess but looks arent everything to me

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1873 on: February 03, 2016, 12:32:40 PM »
Do you guys strap up every time you guys fuck? Like are you guys not scared to get someone pregnant or catch something?

Bumble is that new shit apparently.

My boy is on this and he said its more fitting for the woman cause they are the ones that pick you but if and when they do, it's like a lock or some shit.

I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #1874 on: February 05, 2016, 09:37:25 AM »
The best way to get matches is by posting a photo of yourself with a dog/cat. Cool girls like dogs more than cats though....through my experience in physics and biochem, it has been scientifically proven to increase your chances of a match by 87%.

No seriously, girls will definitely match you if you have a dog
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #1875 on: February 05, 2016, 09:49:19 AM »
Do you guys strap up every time you guys fuck? Like are you guys not scared to get someone pregnant or catch something?

Expand Quote
Bumble is that new shit apparently.
[close]

My boy is on this and he said its more fitting for the woman cause they are the ones that pick you but if and when they do, it's like a lock or some shit.

Bumble is tight. It's not a lock but the women you match have to message you first within 24 hours or the match is lost. The biggest letdown is when a super cute girl says "hi" and nothing else. All it says is "I'm mildly interested but not enough to put any effort into this message."

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1876 on: February 05, 2016, 10:02:11 AM »
^^^^Interesting.

Well please everyone, tell me more of your Tinder stories and strategies. Can't believe I am saying this but I might jump into the app universe soon. It's not so much I am not tech savy but I am on the older side and wonder if I should just do it the old fashion way and hit up spots or do it this way out of efficiency.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin

n0torious

« Reply #1877 on: February 05, 2016, 11:55:21 AM »
Well please everyone, tell me more of your Tinder stories and strategies. Can't believe I am saying this but I might jump into the app universe soon. It's not so much I am not tech savy but I am on the older side and wonder if I should just do it the old fashion way and hit up spots or do it this way out of efficiency.

Why not both?

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 832
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #1878 on: February 05, 2016, 12:11:22 PM »
Expand Quote
hung out with a tinder girl a few nights ago and im kind of into her actually, is dating a tinder girl acceptable?
[close]

I'm marrying a Tinder girl
met my wife on tinder as well. good shit boys

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1879 on: February 05, 2016, 12:13:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Why not both?

I probably will. It's not that I don't want to but more so I am just not there yet. I found out my fiance slept with someone when we broke up for a couple of weeks, so I am in the process of a messy thing but will be out there dating eventually. I haven't been single for 8 years and oddly, it does seem like things have changed. I just want to hear general stories. One night stands were so taboo back in the days and it just seems so casual now.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin

n0torious

« Reply #1880 on: February 05, 2016, 01:12:17 PM »
I probably will. It's not that I don't want to but more so I am just not there yet. I found out my fiance slept with someone when we broke up for a couple of weeks, so I am in the process of a messy thing but will be out there dating eventually. I haven't been single for 8 years and oddly, it does seem like things have changed. I just want to hear general stories. One night stands were so taboo back in the days and it just seems so casual now.

Sorry to hear that happened. Obviously it'll take time to acclimate after a long time on the shelf. You're a smart guy and will figure out a lane pretty quick.

All these platforms are what you make them. I've used Tinder, OKC, and Hinge. The rhythm of Tinder and Hinger are not unlike being at a bar. If you don't get a number or make a date pretty early on in the chat, it's probably not going anywhere. OKC's pace is a bit slower, and you might trade some longer messages before moving forward.

I haven't used them for a quick hook up, but plenty of people do. I wouldn't worry about it, because the process self-selects pretty well. I'm at a point where I know what I like and don't need to sample the way I used to. Not everyone is doing the high volume thing.

Also, there are hookers on tinder. If all the photos look really professional, she's probably a hooker.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1881 on: February 06, 2016, 06:14:26 PM »
Just got done a date with that video game girl. Took her to get cheese steaks then we went back to my house to watch that adam sandler netflix movie which is good for tinder dates because you are about to see why. The movie sucked so bad we fucked twice and i got off both times and she got off the second time. She said i was the biggest she ever had  ;D. Best part, she doesn't want a relationship! Why can't more girls be like her.

Edit: had to put a word in there
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 06:25:33 PM by tobey »

shark tits

« Reply #1882 on: February 06, 2016, 06:23:07 PM »
tobey: occupation whoremonger

i'll be your ghostwriter when it's time to publish your memoirs

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1883 on: February 06, 2016, 06:27:28 PM »
tobey: occupation whoremonger

i'll be your ghostwriter when it's time to publish your memoirs

The best part now that i don't take as much meds anymore, i get off every time. Maybe a little too quick but i rather be quick than fucking for an hour and not getting off

shark tits

« Reply #1884 on: February 06, 2016, 06:41:59 PM »

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1885 on: February 06, 2016, 07:21:45 PM »
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 09:37:11 PM by tobey »

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1886 on: February 07, 2016, 09:13:20 AM »
Damn Tobey I don't know how you get so much success off tinder haha. I've been liking more girls and super liking the ones that seem interesting. All within a 41 mile radius. A few matches and messages but it doesn't go any where

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
« Reply #1887 on: February 07, 2016, 09:18:30 AM »
Damn Tobey I don't know how you get so much success off tinder while living at your parents house and why you keep telling us about it and how often you jizz as if anyone asked for daily updates.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1888 on: February 07, 2016, 09:24:06 AM »
Damn Tobey I don't know how you get so much success off tinder haha. I've been liking more girls and super liking the ones that seem interesting. All within a 41 mile radius. A few matches and messages but it doesn't go any where

I use this pickup line, "Okay you have three options for what my next message will be. I can either do a serious pickup line, a joke pickup line, or a corny pickup line. See i care about your tindering experience". That line seems to work just to get the first message back which is the hardest to get usually. After that you just got to joke around a lot and ask questions, if they respond with more than a few words then its on.

EDIT:
Expand Quote
Damn Tobey I don't know how you get so much success off tinder while living at your parents house and why you keep telling us about it and how often you jizz as if anyone asked for daily updates.
[close]

Dude im basically still a kid and go to a college that is less than 10 minutes from me, why the hell would i move out? Also probably just stoked i jizz a lot now because i was all fucked up on my meds and i took jizzing for granted.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 09:27:29 AM by tobey »

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #1889 on: February 07, 2016, 09:59:26 AM »
Yea cumming is chill
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok