Author Topic: tinder  (Read 389999 times)

Silky Johnson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
Re: tinder
« Reply #1890 on: February 07, 2016, 10:34:39 AM »
I for one enjoy hearing the Skeet Sagas of Tobey, keep the tail tales coming bud.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #1891 on: February 07, 2016, 12:12:20 PM »
I use this pickup line, "Okay you have three options for what my next message will be. I can either do a serious pickup line, a joke pickup line, or a corny pickup line. See i care about your tindering experience". That line seems to work just to get the first message back which is the hardest to get usually. After that you just got to joke around a lot and ask questions, if they respond with more than a few words then its on

The thing is they do respond more than a few words but nothing after exchanging a few messages. Yeah Ill try cleaver/funny lines. I have seen that pick up line you used before lol.

Nothing to do with tinder but there's a cute girl that works at a thrift store. ill go there tomorrow and give her my number.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #1892 on: February 07, 2016, 03:17:42 PM »
Is there any tinder-type apps that don't involve having to have a facebook account?

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1893 on: February 08, 2016, 06:07:00 AM »
I for one enjoy hearing the Skeet Sagas of Tobey, keep the tail tales coming bud.

tobeys sex stories are the only reason i check this thread.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #1894 on: February 08, 2016, 08:12:06 AM »
Is there any tinder-type apps that don't involve having to have a facebook account?

Plenty of fish and okcupid but they kind of suck

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1895 on: February 08, 2016, 10:06:20 AM »
Is the whole reason for Tinder to link it to a Facebook is just to legitimize the profiles? Or do they use like Facebooks info to match you? I fucking hate how you have to create  Facebook just to try and fuck strangers. I guess that is a small price to pay though.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #1896 on: February 08, 2016, 10:25:22 AM »
I think it's just to legitimize the accounts (though it may also show you if you have any friends in common... not positive though).
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #1897 on: February 08, 2016, 10:37:41 AM »
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #1898 on: February 08, 2016, 10:40:24 AM »
I think it's just to legitimize the accounts (though it may also show you if you have any friends in common... not positive though).

It helps legitimize and shows mutual friends and interests. Mutual friends can be either good or bad depending on your relationship with said person. Mutual interests gives you something to talk about. Time to beef up those facebook profiles by liking your favorite pros and companies so you will definitely not have anything to talk about.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #1899 on: February 08, 2016, 08:23:37 PM »
Bummer, I can't bring myself to get a tinder if it means creating a Facebook profile.

Tonight I learned that I hate Facebook more than I love fucking strangers.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #1900 on: February 08, 2016, 09:51:24 PM »
Bummer, I can't bring myself to get a tinder if it means creating a Facebook profile.

I was the same way but I learned that you can make a throw away FB profile with your pictures on private and just not add anyone, possibly a fake last name too.

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #1901 on: February 09, 2016, 04:15:27 AM »
Expand Quote
tobey: occupation whoremonger

i'll be your ghostwriter when it's time to publish your memoirs
[close]

The best part now that i don't take as much meds anymore, i get off every time. Maybe a little too quick but i rather be quick than fucking for an hour and not getting off

What were you on? Some kind of anti depressive?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1902 on: February 09, 2016, 08:48:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
tobey: occupation whoremonger

i'll be your ghostwriter when it's time to publish your memoirs
[close]

The best part now that i don't take as much meds anymore, i get off every time. Maybe a little too quick but i rather be quick than fucking for an hour and not getting off
[close]

What were you on? Some kind of anti depressive?

Yep, take them for anxiety. Been on them for 10 years

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #1903 on: February 09, 2016, 09:22:09 AM »
So I ended this with that girl that I did sexual things with in the back of my car on New Year's Eve. I haven't had any luck on the holy Tinder for a while now. However, I don't know if you guys have experienced it, but Tinder has been acting weird. I'd open the app and find that my "new" matches, are just matches that I've had for a month. And the notification wouldn't go away, even though I already messaged them. So I had to delete them. Sad. Anyone experience any shit like this?
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #1904 on: February 09, 2016, 09:25:07 AM »

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1905 on: March 12, 2016, 10:46:51 PM »
Thought i forgot about you fuc bois? Easiest way to get a girl to send you nudes

Technically this is bumble but it will work for others, also not fat just thick and thats the way i like them!

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #1906 on: March 13, 2016, 03:16:35 AM »
Thought i forgot about you fuc bois? Easiest way to get a girl to send you nudes

Technically this is bumble but it will work for others, also not fat just thick and thats the way i like them!
how many girls have you hooked up with online?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1907 on: March 13, 2016, 10:34:22 AM »
^Ummmmm 11 i believe, i might have to look through this thread and see how many times i bragged about getting my nut off to make sure.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #1908 on: March 15, 2016, 07:23:55 AM »
^Ummmmm 11 i believe, i might have to look through this thread and see how many times i bragged about getting my nut off to make sure.

Good for you Tobey, you gotta get it in while you're still young, unattached, and sexy as all hell.  Wrap ya dick though or you will get something, and get checked monthly at least.  It's free b.

BTW fucking a chick for an hour straight is a good look, and will get you repeat smashes, and you might even fuck her friends.  I read some article that said people rarely exceed 12 min in a sex session, and I can vouch for busting the occasional very rapid nut.  But shit I take fun illegal drugs that give me the stamina to straight pound for an hour plus, and I don't know why you're tripping, it's awesome.  I think it was the type of drug you had been taking.  You just gotta work for that nut.  Make her tug on your balls or something idk
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 729
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1909 on: March 15, 2016, 08:01:09 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Good for you Tobey, you gotta get it in while you're still young, unattached, and sexy as all hell.  Wrap ya dick though or you will get something, and get checked monthly at least.  It's free b.

BTW fucking a chick for an hour straight is a good look, and will get you repeat smashes, and you might even fuck her friends.  I read some article that said people rarely exceed 12 min in a sex session, and I can vouch for busting the occasional very rapid nut.  But shit I take fun illegal drugs that give me the stamina to straight pound for an hour plus, and I don't know why you're tripping, it's awesome.  I think it was the type of drug you had been taking.  You just gotta work for that nut.  Make her tug on your balls or something idk

Skimmed the thread. It's rad to last forever but I only was ever able to bust a nut while fucking at 25... I'd normally go for around/what felt like an hour until the chick would ask me to stop because they were getting sore. This is cool in theory but at the same time it sucks when you're dating a girl for a few years and literally every single time you can't nut they immediately ask if it's them.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1910 on: March 19, 2016, 12:34:33 PM »
Might need to change my instagram name.....

SIKE, best instagram name ever

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #1911 on: March 19, 2016, 12:54:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I definitely support wearing protection if you're sleeping around.. but like.. if I keep seeing the same person, she's on the pill, and neither of us have exhibited symptoms of std's.. at what point is it alright to go without?  Still never?  By that logic you should never go down on a chick either, right?

Getting tested would be a really good idea.. I'm just very hesitant to get a q-tip stuffed down my dick unless I have reason to believe I might have something.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1912 on: March 19, 2016, 01:05:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I definitely support wearing protection if you're sleeping around.. but like.. if I keep seeing the same person, she's on the pill, and neither of us have exhibited symptoms of std's.. at what point is it alright to go without?  Still never?  By that logic you should never go down on a chick either, right?

Getting tested would be a really good idea.. I'm just very hesitant to get a q-tip stuffed down my dick unless I have reason to believe I might have something.

I wear condoms all the time now, i just rarely did before because they kept falling off but now i found the right size. I ain't trying to get a girl pregnant, im about to be 24 and im still at community college so i won't be able to take care of the kid. That's all im worried about honestly, i can handle an STD but not a kid.

Eric ricks

« Reply #1913 on: March 19, 2016, 01:25:29 PM »
Condoms kept falling off? Wtf dood lol

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #1914 on: March 19, 2016, 01:34:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Good for you Tobey, you gotta get it in while you're still young, unattached, and sexy as all hell.� Wrap ya dick though or you will get something, and get checked monthly at least.� It's free b.

BTW fucking a chick for an hour straight is a good look, and will get you repeat smashes, and you might even fuck her friends.� I read some article that said people rarely exceed 12 min in a sex session, and I can vouch for busting the occasional very rapid nut.� But shit I take fun illegal drugs that give me the stamina to straight pound for an hour plus, and I don't know why you're tripping, it's awesome.� I think it was the type of drug you had been taking.� You just gotta work for that nut.� Make her tug on your balls or something idk
[close]
I definitely support wearing protection if you're sleeping around.. but like.. if I keep seeing the same person, she's on the pill, and neither of us have exhibited symptoms of std's.. at what point is it alright to go without?� Still never?� By that logic you should never go down on a chick either, right?

they do all the testing with blood and urine samples except for hpv, that is an examination. i don't know how they do all these studies, but they say like 70-80% of people don't show symptoms or can have an outbreak 10 years after getting something. and they estimate 90% of people had a cold sore on the mouth at some point which is herpes 1.  oral sex with herpes 1 is how many people end up with genital herpes. condoms don't prevent herpes or hpv either, any skin contact around that area can transmit it. so if you have anything you're in good company, but i wouldn't want to be as laid back about it as tobey sounds lol

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1915 on: March 19, 2016, 01:40:35 PM »

They were too small  ;)

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #1916 on: March 19, 2016, 02:11:18 PM »

saying "dood" is idiotic, simple as that
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

Eric ricks

« Reply #1917 on: March 19, 2016, 05:08:58 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Its just easier than saying "some random guy on the internet", so....

There ya go dood

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #1918 on: March 20, 2016, 07:12:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

There ya go dood

its spelled dude
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

Eric ricks

« Reply #1919 on: March 20, 2016, 07:17:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

There ya go dood
[close]

its spelled dude

"It's"