Author Topic: tinder  (Read 389992 times)

h00man

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
Re: tinder
« Reply #1920 on: March 21, 2016, 11:40:12 AM »
Fucking tinder girls...oh fuck....yeah make sure you wrap it up guys.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #1921 on: April 03, 2016, 10:17:48 AM »
Hoping to find a good catholic girl

excitableboy

• Rep: 92
« Reply #1922 on: April 11, 2016, 06:12:59 AM »
Been away from this thread but good to see you're still killing it Tobey.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1923 on: April 16, 2016, 07:04:41 PM »
Just got done a tinder date, no sex but it was still pretty damn fun. Took to get pizza and we ate most of it and shared a cheese steak, love it when a girl doesn't care what she eats and still has a pretty good body. After that we watched this movie called "seeking a friend for the end of the world", its with Steve Carell and it was okay. The way she was feeling me though seems like i might get a second date. Ever since me and my ex broke up i basically been a one night stand guy, also since my fuck buddy kind of fucked me over big i just been a one date guy. Thinking about asking her out again but i might be only thinking that because i haven't slept with her. Who knows but maybe getting to actually know someone before sex might be a rad idea. I did it before and it was fun but kind of forgot that feeling so i liked tonight whether she doesn't want a second date or not.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1924 on: April 22, 2016, 07:23:59 PM »
So the last post with that girl didn't work out. She said she wasn't in a dating mood but wanted to keep me around just in case she changed her mind. The thing was though she would still fuck other guys and i said nah no thanks im not that desperate to wait to take you on actual dates and you fuck other guys.

The new girl though, we got matched up like 2 nights ago and i guess my texting game was on point because she asked me to hang out tonight. We were supposed to go to the fair but i said lets go bowling instead. We made a bet though, if i win i get a kiss, gots the victory and we got pizza. Went back to my house and started to watch Evan Almighty but 5 minutes into that we just fucked and surprise surprise she had a nipple piercing. After fucking we watched Beerfest because shes never seen it, also i forgot how fucking good that movie was. Also she is 5"1 and im 6"2 and it was awesome. Will always go with my theory that short girls have the best asses.

Main

• Rep: -208
« Reply #1925 on: April 22, 2016, 07:39:27 PM »
I've always wanted to try Tinder but it requires Facebook and I want nothing to do with that surveillance system. I'd like a spinner with a nipple piercing though.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #1926 on: April 23, 2016, 05:52:00 AM »
I've always wanted to try Tinder but it requires hiding how much of a piece of shit I am, and then it feels like I'm lying because I'm trying to advertise myself as someone normal and healthy. I'd like a companion with a nipple piercing though.

Main

• Rep: -208
« Reply #1927 on: April 23, 2016, 09:16:12 AM »
I've always wanted to try Tinder but it requires hiding how much of a piece of shit I am, and then it feels like I'm lying because I'm trying to advertise myself as someone normal and healthy. I'd like a companion with a nipple piercing though.

You're a cuck.

CINCINNATI

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #1928 on: April 26, 2016, 07:04:51 PM »
what are some of your best openers? idk what's best to say when a girl matches with me haha

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1929 on: April 26, 2016, 07:12:08 PM »
what are some of your best openers? idk what's best to say when a girl matches with me haha

I used to send the same opener message to every girl i got matched up and that usually worked. It was " okay you have 3 options for what my next message will be. I can either do a serious pickup line, a joke pickup line, or a corny pickup line. See i care about your tindering experience".

Now i just see what they have in their bio and make a joke about it or relate to it. Also if a girl doesn't respond, dont stress out. They literally get hundreds of messages a day on there from creepy ass dudes. Just don't be creepy till you actually meet up and show how freaky you can get ;)

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1930 on: April 27, 2016, 04:12:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
^Ummmmm 11 i believe, i might have to look through this thread and see how many times i bragged about getting my nut off to make sure.
[close]

Good for you Tobey, you gotta get it in while you're still young, unattached, and sexy as all hell.� Wrap ya dick though or you will get something, and get checked monthly at least.� It's free b.

BTW fucking a chick for an hour straight is a good look, and will get you repeat smashes, and you might even fuck her friends.� I read some article that said people rarely exceed 12 min in a sex session, and I can vouch for busting the occasional very rapid nut.� But shit I take fun illegal drugs that give me the stamina to straight pound for an hour plus, and I don't know why you're tripping, it's awesome.� I think it was the type of drug you had been taking.� You just gotta work for that nut.� Make her tug on your balls or something idk
[close]
I definitely support wearing protection if you're sleeping around.. but like.. if I keep seeing the same person, she's on the pill, and neither of us have exhibited symptoms of std's.. at what point is it alright to go without?� Still never?� By that logic you should never go down on a chick either, right?

Getting tested would be a really good idea.. I'm just very hesitant to get a q-tip stuffed down my dick unless I have reason to believe I might have something.
[close]
they do all the testing with blood and urine samples except for hpv, that is an examination. i don't know how they do all these studies, but they say like 70-80% of people don't show symptoms or can have an outbreak 10 years after getting something. and they estimate 90% of people had a cold sore on the mouth at some point which is herpes 1.  oral sex with herpes 1 is how many people end up with genital herpes. condoms don't prevent herpes or hpv either, any skin contact around that area can transmit it. so if you have anything you're in good company, but i wouldn't want to be as laid back about it as tobey sounds lol

Can't tell if you:

1. Are joking
2. Had sex ed in a church

KING TUT

• Rep: 15
« Reply #1931 on: May 01, 2016, 03:19:00 AM »
Tobey i hope you don't mind that i'm going to copy everything you do.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1932 on: May 01, 2016, 09:08:03 PM »
Make them laugh and you are in

The douche bag photo is me shirtless. I look like a fucking idiot but its been working a lot

Grind King Rims

« Reply #1933 on: May 02, 2016, 02:40:34 AM »
Wait, your name's not Tobey?!
jk, that was smooth though.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1934 on: June 13, 2016, 10:32:44 AM »
Tinder success! Been dating this girl for a few months off Tinder and now in successful relations. None of that "just on here to fuck girls" bullshit.
Some of you have got to have success stories after a month of not updating this thread.

KING TUT

« Reply #1935 on: June 14, 2016, 05:54:10 AM »
I hung with a pretty strange off with the fairies type girl but very sweet. Long story short she started crying while i was fucking her. I think she may have been raped at some point in her life, i was jamming her quite aggressively and maybe that brought back some bad memories ? i asked her what was wrong a few times and she said she would tell me later, she never did and i decided i wouldn't bring it up again. Anything like this ever happen to anyone else? ... A few days later we fucked again in a slow and romantic manner and she was fine.

I matched with a 55 year old she was very flirty from the get go and it was pretty apparent she wanted the dils, i'd like to be able to say that i've fucked an old person so we organised to hang out at her place. I arrived at her door she opened up and she didn't look half as good as her pictures but i was willing to soldier on. We sunk a few beers and sat around chatting for a while when the topic turned to sex and she told me that she felt strange about it and that i looked too young in real life which war ironic because she looked a lot older in real life. In some ways it was kind of a relief  but at the same time i was bummed as i'd figured geriatrics can't get pregnant and i haven't found a girl that will let me cum in them for a while.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #1936 on: June 14, 2016, 08:25:01 AM »
i'd figured geriatrics can't get pregnant and i haven't found a girl that will let me cum in them for a while.

a/s/l?

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #1937 on: June 14, 2016, 12:14:25 PM »
I hung with a pretty strange off with the fairies type girl but very sweet. Long story short she started crying while i was fucking her. I think she may have been raped at some point in her life, i was jamming her quite aggressively and maybe that brought back some bad memories ? i asked her what was wrong a few times and she said she would tell me later, she never did and i decided i wouldn't bring it up again. Anything like this ever happen to anyone else? ... A few days later we fucked again in a slow and romantic manner and she was fine.

maybe she used to be a man and was still sore from the surgery

KING TUT

« Reply #1938 on: June 16, 2016, 06:23:57 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
maybe she used to be a man and was still sore from the surgery

well if thats the case i can scratch that one off the list.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1939 on: August 13, 2016, 06:13:48 PM »
Wow this girl was rude, she unmatched me

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #1940 on: August 14, 2016, 12:27:37 PM »
Damn, Tobey, you've been killing the online fields! I'm too much of a pussy to download Tinder, so I hunt them live. Met this cute girl yesterday, we ate dinner and then talked and made out. Some sort of date scheduled for tomorrow, we'll see what will or will not happen.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1941 on: August 15, 2016, 10:26:25 AM »
thread has been inactive for months and I bet a lot of you have more tinder stories. I had to retire tinder as I have found someone from there, but you guys have way more interesting stories anyway.

20matar

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1942 on: August 15, 2016, 11:15:57 AM »
Damn, Tobey, you've been killing the online fields! I'm too much of a pussy to download Tinder, so I hunt them live. Met this cute girl yesterday, we ate dinner and then talked and made out. Some sort of date scheduled for tomorrow, we'll see what will or will not happen.

Treat Tinder as a game to kill time with, and to meet other people if you ever feel like it. It's an interesting exercise if you don't just like everyone in sight until you run out of likes for the day. Makes you question your values, and think about your connections with people, about what you really like and who you're really looking for in a person. Or maybe I'm just overthinking.

swag nollies

« Reply #1943 on: August 15, 2016, 12:54:23 PM »
I use $10 pre-paid cards. I just cant bring myself to pay for a smart phone just for tinder. I want to use tinder so bad though. I want to catch all the STD's.

20matar

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1944 on: August 15, 2016, 01:23:08 PM »
Get an Android emulator or whatever's it called. Then you run it from your PC.

swag nollies

« Reply #1945 on: August 15, 2016, 01:44:08 PM »
Get an Android emulator or whatever's it called. Then you run it from your PC.
Sweet

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 307
« Reply #1946 on: August 15, 2016, 07:55:08 PM »
Don't have a smartphone either. Been tempted to run it on the iPad my kids use to play video games...

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1947 on: August 16, 2016, 01:35:52 PM »
Don't have a smartphone either. Been tempted to run it on the iPad my kids use to play video games...

Fuck it let your kids choose their own step-mother

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 584
« Reply #1948 on: August 16, 2016, 09:46:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Fuck it let your kids choose their own step-mother

Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1949 on: August 17, 2016, 09:18:21 PM »
I have a date with a bisexual girl next week. She's never been with a guy, only had sex with girls. This is turning me on a lot but also completely terrified before we meet. Us guys can't compete with girls when it comes to pleasuring them, all we have is a dick that we basically stick anywhere.

Anyone have any experience with dating bi girls? I think im just gonna eat her ass honestly, bet her girls never did that!