Author Topic: tinder  (Read 390036 times)

tobey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
Re: tinder
« Reply #1980 on: August 22, 2016, 03:31:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Stupid question, but do you guys have any tips on photos for your tinder profile?
[close]

Just find a photo that you think makes you look good and just throw it on there. Make sure your friends aren't in them. Just you.
[close]

since apparently girls love cheese, i would have some cheese in the photo too.
[close]

What an awesome reference, somebody likes Classic Slap! Speaking of cheesy, will I increase my chances by having a naked torso? I'm into lifting, maybe a photo after a workout? And yes, i'm serious...
[close]

You'll probably attract some sluts with that workout pic. Girls that are looking for serious relationships will def look at you as a fuckboy if you have anything to do with a naked or gym selfie. But hey if you wanna just fuck bitches try it! Report back to us with stories too!
[close]

Do you have a dog? Include a pic of you and your dog.

You will rarely get a girl on there that wants a relationship, well at least i only came across one girl on there that wifed me up for like a month. When i posted a douchebag selfie of me flexing without a shirt, i got some good matches. Now half of my photos are in the pool with my niece, been getting a lot of success with that

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1981 on: August 22, 2016, 06:06:16 PM »
So i just got done my date with that bi girl and this was probably my favorite date i ever went on because we didn't netflix and chill. I took her to a nice dinner and while we were eating she said she had work at 8am tomorrow. So i said we can go back to my house and watch an episode or two of a show or go to this park and catch pokemon, since i didn't want her to be staying up late on a work night. I was stoked she choose pokemon because after dinner we just walked around a park and talked a bunch, super fun. I bet her that if she catches a new pokemon that i get a kiss, well this park always has this one pokemon she never caught so basically hustled her, she didn't mind though. We made out a little and she seemed super stoked that i brought up an idea for a second date.

Maybe the one night stand phase is slowing down for me because this was the best date i went on in my entire life. Also met this girl on Okcupid and not tinder. The thing i said in my last post is still true about tinder girls 

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #1982 on: August 22, 2016, 07:14:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Stupid question, but do you guys have any tips on photos for your tinder profile?
[close]

Just find a photo that you think makes you look good and just throw it on there. Make sure your friends aren't in them. Just you.
[close]

[close]

What an awesome reference, somebody likes Classic Slap! Speaking of cheesy, will I increase my chances by having a naked torso? I'm into lifting, maybe a photo after a workout? And yes, i'm serious...

get a photo doing something that you'd naturally take your shirt off for, mowing the lawn etc.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #1983 on: August 23, 2016, 02:38:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

get a photo doing something that you'd naturally take your shirt off for, mowing the lawn etc.

like in picture #3, right?

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #1984 on: August 23, 2016, 08:22:27 AM »
Well, I live in an appartment building, so there are no "natural settings". The place is ghetto as fuck, though, so I guess I can be as shirtless as I want. Also, I don't want to get married, just want to drink some pussy juice. I might upload some semi-naked photos for your approval, which is totally not gay.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #1985 on: August 23, 2016, 02:11:57 PM »
Well, I live in an appartment building, so there are no "natural settings". The place is ghetto as fuck, though, so I guess I can be as shirtless as I want. Also, I don't want to get married, just want to drink some pussy juice. I might upload some semi-naked photos for your approval, which is totally not gay.

Let's see it...in a totally not gay way
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

HeadInLionsMouth

• Rep: 142
« Reply #1986 on: August 23, 2016, 02:38:50 PM »
After talking to this girl (who i am super into) for a day or two, I asked her if she wanted to meet up, primarily because I suck at text based communication and am super confident and comfortable face to face... no response. Is it game over? If not, any tips on re-initiating conversation?

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
« Reply #1987 on: August 23, 2016, 03:55:40 PM »
Do you still need Facebook to use Tinder?  This is the only reason i wont sign up

Joe Pesci

« Reply #1988 on: August 23, 2016, 05:20:23 PM »
After talking to this girl (who i am super into) for a day or two, I asked her if she wanted to meet up, primarily because I suck at text based communication and am super confident and comfortable face to face... no response. Is it game over? If not, any tips on re-initiating conversation?
probably game over unless she gets back on unexpectedly and hits you up

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1989 on: August 23, 2016, 05:45:13 PM »

Was this through tinder messaging or do you have her number? If its tinder messaging you always ask for her number first then you get into your texting game. If its through texting just give it a couple of days and just text her a random thought, just not like a creepy thought just a completely random thing that she will probably answer because it will confuse her.

I have had that happened before though, like when i ask a girl out she will just ignore me. Sometimes they will do what i just told you, just text me a random thing and then we will get back into talking again. Other times (which is majority of times) i probably wont hear from her again unless she will like my social media posts and apparently when a girl does that you're supposed to text them. I don't play that game shit though.

Don't stress out though if you never hear from her again. Chances are really high on these dating apps that you will find someone that you're even more into and will actually give you the time of day 

glutton.

« Reply #1990 on: August 23, 2016, 05:58:29 PM »
Do you still need Facebook to use Tinder?  This is the only reason i wont sign up
Yeah, I created a profile with a pseudonym to use it. After some chick was ready to meet up, she said something like, "I've never done this before. How do I know you're not a serial killer or rapist?"

That pretty much killed it for me and I've been sticking to real life, which is mostly getting numbers on receipt copies.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #1991 on: August 23, 2016, 08:49:46 PM »
I hate it when they figure out you're a serial killer or rapist :(

weedpop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #1992 on: August 23, 2016, 11:57:28 PM »
^ Instant turnoff.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1993 on: August 24, 2016, 09:29:37 AM »
Well...

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1994 on: August 24, 2016, 10:37:53 AM »

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1995 on: August 24, 2016, 10:45:11 AM »
Well...

Aite brah maybe not mirror selfies. Go to the beach or pool or something and have a friend take a photo for you.

To me, whenever I see my lady friends on tinder and they come across a mirror selfie naked guy, they always have negative responses like "instant fuckboy" or "douche". And I agree. Fuck those dudes.

Try have a more natural photo. But yeah I'm sure chicks would be willing to fuck you seeing that! (no homo though)

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1996 on: August 24, 2016, 10:48:39 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Was this through tinder messaging or do you have her number? If its tinder messaging you always ask for her number first then you get into your texting game. If its through texting just give it a couple of days and just text her a random thought, just not like a creepy thought just a completely random thing that she will probably answer because it will confuse her.

I have had that happened before though, like when i ask a girl out she will just ignore me. Sometimes they will do what i just told you, just text me a random thing and then we will get back into talking again. Other times (which is majority of times) i probably wont hear from her again unless she will like my social media posts and apparently when a girl does that you're supposed to text them. I don't play that game shit though.

Don't stress out though if you never hear from her again. Chances are really high on these dating apps that you will find someone that you're even more into and will actually give you the time of day 

Nah Tobey, its a sign that the chick isnt into him. Being persistent is a major turn off for some girls, and the more you keep it up, the more they'll ignore you. If she's not into you, she aint into you.

Don't be a creep. Its just not meant to be at the moment.

I say at the moment because I believe everything is based off of timing. There is no "fate" and thing dont happen "for a reason". Everything is ALL just timing. So who knows, just play the friendzone game and maybe she'll get to know you more and open up to the point where she's willing to take you up on a date (in the future). But yeah don't keep pestering her though.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1997 on: August 24, 2016, 11:02:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Nah Tobey, its a sign that the chick isnt into him. Being persistent is a major turn off for some girls, and the more you keep it up, the more they'll ignore you. If she's not into you, she aint into you.

Don't be a creep. Its just not meant to be at the moment.

I say at the moment because I believe everything is based off of timing. There is no "fate" and thing dont happen "for a reason". Everything is ALL just timing. So who knows, just play the friendzone game and maybe she'll get to know you more and open up to the point where she's willing to take you up on a date (in the future). But yeah don't keep pestering her though.

My advice is definitely better than you saying to be willing in the friendzone, nobody escapes that shit. Thats not like me saying girls are only good for sex, im saying you don't want to be in the friendzone with anyone you want to be in an actual relationship with or constantly thinking about having sex with   

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1998 on: August 24, 2016, 11:28:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Well...
[close]

Aite brah maybe not mirror selfies. Go to the beach or pool or something and have a friend take a photo for you.

To me, whenever I see my lady friends on tinder and they come across a mirror selfie naked guy, they always have negative responses like "instant fuckboy" or "douche". And I agree. Fuck those dudes.

Try have a more natural photo. But yeah I'm sure chicks would be willing to fuck you seeing that! (no homo though)

Thanks for the response! It was just a trial version so that the almighty power of Slap would bless this body to be posing in a totally not fabricated fashion on Tinder. I'll get one of my totally not gay friends to work in a good shot.

The hunt begins soon...

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1999 on: August 24, 2016, 12:07:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Well...
[close]

[close]

Thanks for the response! It was just a trial version so that the almighty power of Slap would bless this body to be posing in a totally not fabricated fashion on Tinder. I'll get one of my totally not gay friends to work in a good shot.

The hunt begins soon...

Haha if you have gay friends maybe they can help you decide what photo or angle looks best. As long as they don't try to eat your dick after then maybe it wont hurt. Maybe even ask a lady friend what she thinks too. Then give her the dick after.

I don't know Tobey I guess everyone works in different ways. But when a girl ignores my response to hang out, its a sign that she's not into me and I shouldn't waste my time and move on to someone who will be. To me its a turn off like "I'm asking you out, but you obviously aren't into it/think you're too good for me" and I usually just move on.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2000 on: August 24, 2016, 12:18:12 PM »
^ oh yeah I'm the same way, that's why I ended that original post saying for him not to stress out if it doesn't work out.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2001 on: August 24, 2016, 12:24:16 PM »
^ oh yeah I'm the same way, that's why I ended that original post saying for him not to stress out if it doesn't work out.

Yeah I mean I can't really talk much because my current gf was that way (whom I met through tinder) and she friendzoned me. But I kept hanging out with her til she couldn't resist me.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2002 on: August 24, 2016, 12:59:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah I mean I can't really talk much because my current gf was that way (whom I met through tinder) and she friendzoned me. But I kept hanging out with her til she couldn't resist me.

Hell, yeah, buddy! Persistence is key when it comes to money, girls and most of all, gains! I nailed this redhead cashier twice. I came up to her at work, gave my number and left. Some time after, I'm like "Hey, you never called, take my number again..." She tasted great!

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2003 on: August 24, 2016, 01:18:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Hell, yeah, buddy! Persistence is key when it comes to money, girls and most of all, gains! I nailed this redhead cashier twice. I came up to her at work, gave my number and left. Some time after, I'm like "Hey, you never called, take my number again..." She tasted great!

....go on...

HeadInLionsMouth

• Rep: 142
« Reply #2004 on: August 24, 2016, 08:31:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I just left it alone and she ended up responding like 10 hours later. She apologized for missing my message, said she turned her notifications off and gave me her number to text her. So that's where everything landed so far

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2005 on: August 24, 2016, 08:52:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I just left it alone and she ended up responding like 10 hours later. She apologized for missing my message, said she turned her notifications off and gave me her number to text her. So that's where everything landed so far

Yeah and some girl that ghosted me just sent a random text tonight, basically as i told that bi girl i can wait for another date with her. Swear girls have some voodoo shit going on and know how to ruin a night

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2006 on: August 25, 2016, 10:12:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah and some girl that ghosted me just sent a random text tonight, basically as i told that bi girl i can wait for another date with her. Swear girls have some voodoo shit going on and know how to ruin a night

Girls can't make up their minds that's why. Their desires all over the fucking place

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 584
« Reply #2007 on: September 13, 2016, 09:54:46 AM »
Sorry if I ruin the 69 page long dating app thread with this post but, found this interesting.

Also, with the new found singleness your boy got a Bumble in full fear of committing to a full on Tinder account because I think it's too soon
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2008 on: September 13, 2016, 10:25:41 AM »
^ I have a date with a bumble girl this week. Its basically the same thing as tinder but it seems like 90% of the girls on there are just sorority fake tan girls. They usually get mad at me when i make fun of frats so i only had 1 bumble date in my whole online dating apps career. Tinder is still number 1

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2009 on: September 13, 2016, 10:34:33 AM »
^ I have a date with a bumble girl this week. Its basically the same thing as tinder but it seems like 90% of the girls on there are just sorority fake tan girls. They usually get mad at me when i make fun of frats so i only had 1 bumble date in my whole online dating apps career. Tinder is still number 1

No, Tobey, you're number one.