Author Topic: tinder  (Read 390027 times)

fulltechnicalskizzy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
Re: tinder
« Reply #2070 on: December 12, 2016, 03:32:55 PM »
I keep matching up with bots but the jokes on them I'm a bit of a technophile

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 584
« Reply #2071 on: December 12, 2016, 05:25:06 PM »
I keep matching up with bots but the jokes on them I'm a bit of a technophile
I started saying random nonsense to them for the shits and giggles because they have a generic script
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #2072 on: December 12, 2016, 05:26:20 PM »
I swipe right constantly and even the bots don't get matched up with me

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • illinoying
« Reply #2073 on: December 12, 2016, 10:28:15 PM »
met my current gf off of there , gonna lie about how we met

darkslideoftheforce

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #2074 on: December 13, 2016, 06:17:07 AM »
i figured i'd give this a shot and literally the first pic that popped up was my ex gf who last time i met her i spilled beer on her shirt and overall made a complete ass of my self. somehow i swiped right, i don't even know why. then i got mad anxiety and deleted the app. that is all.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 172
« Reply #2075 on: December 13, 2016, 06:53:29 AM »
I swipe right constantly and even the bots don't get matched up with me
I don't use it, but I heard they have some kind of algorithm that calculates your attractiveness as a function of the number of people that you choose, and the number of other people that choose you. Like if you have more people that swipes you right than the one you swipe right, you are considered more attractive. Then, the other thing is the more attractive you are considred, would make you appear more often on the screen of the other people.
So maybe by swiping right less often you would have more probabilities to get matched. The funny side of the story is that by swiping less often right, you can miss the girls that swipes you right easier. This point is crucial because it should help to have matches where people actually want to get to know the other one.

I don't know if it's true, but I wouldn't be surprised.

SFblah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 668
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2076 on: December 13, 2016, 07:04:37 AM »
Turtle, my friend does IT Security for IAC, the parent company, so I'll ask cuz I'm curious now. Also, did you know IAC owns all these companies?

BlackPeopleMeet.com
Chemistry.com
Delightful
FriendScout24
HowAboutWe
Match.com
Meetic Group
OkCupid
OurTime
People Media
PlentyOfFish
The Princeton Review
Tinder
Tutor.com
Twoo

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 172
« Reply #2077 on: December 13, 2016, 07:12:05 AM »
Turtle, my friend does IT Security for IAC, the parent company, so I'll ask cuz I'm curious now. Also, did you know IAC owns all these companies?

BlackPeopleMeet.com
Chemistry.com
Delightful
FriendScout24
HowAboutWe
Match.com
Meetic Group
OkCupid
OurTime
People Media
PlentyOfFish
The Princeton Review
Tinder
Tutor.com
Twoo
That would be really cool to know how it actually works!
It's kind of scary to think that all the conversations/identies/data and sex/love stories that those servers recorded over the years.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #2078 on: December 13, 2016, 09:40:59 AM »
Expand Quote

BlackPeopleMeet.com
Chemistry.com
Delightful
FriendScout24
HowAboutWe
Match.com
Meetic Group
OkCupid
OurTime
People Media
PlentyOfFish
The Princeton Review
Tinder
Tutor.com
Twoo
[close]
That would be really cool to know how it actually works!
It's kind of scary to think that all the conversations/identies/data and sex/love stories that those servers recorded over the years.

So this one company controls the majority of these dating apps that have a possible chance of changing your entire life based on an algorithm. Illuminati?
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2079 on: December 13, 2016, 07:46:17 PM »
I'm going on a date with this girl i met from okcupid on friday. I just havent been in the dating mood or even a one night stand mood for awhile. She seems pretty cool though, like today she just randomly sent me pics from her taking a bath, also never ask for sexy pics you fuc bois, if you dont ask they will just send you shit at random times. Just i was playing Battlefield and it was super awkward playing a video game when you have a boner, especially that game. Anyway she looked super familiar to me for some reason but after a couple days talking to her i realized she looks just like my ex. Me and my ex are cool, like i don't hate her but i also just don't give enough shit to dislike her. This girl seems better because shes like around my age, im 24 shes 22. Where my ex was 18 and i was 23 at the time. I don't know why im going into so much detail, im bored

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2080 on: December 14, 2016, 09:52:23 AM »
If you're bored post the bath pics Tobey!

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #2081 on: December 14, 2016, 09:53:04 AM »

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2082 on: December 14, 2016, 01:51:58 PM »
It was on snapchat and i don't screen shot snaps

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2083 on: December 14, 2016, 03:07:43 PM »

Boo!!! Next time Tobey

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2084 on: December 14, 2016, 04:50:43 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Boo!!! Next time Tobey

Yeah im not risking my own supply just so you dorks can see. Plus i think i only posted like 2 girls ever on this forum and dmed a bunch pals photos through instagram. This was during my drinking days and im not that big of piece shit anymore. Plus people can easily find me on here from my instgaram with everyone calling me Tobey on there. Which i don't care at all but some girls i used to date can easily ruin my life with their own social media shit about me

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2085 on: December 14, 2016, 08:49:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Boo!!! Next time Tobey
[close]

Yeah im not risking my own supply just so you dorks can see. Plus i think i only posted like 2 girls ever on this forum and dmed a bunch pals photos through instagram. This was during my drinking days and im not that big of piece shit anymore. Plus people can easily find me on here from my instgaram with everyone calling me Tobey on there. Which i don't care at all but some girls i used to date can easily ruin my life with their own social media shit about me

Tobey eats ass, confirmed haha

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 730
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #2086 on: December 15, 2016, 08:57:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Boo!!! Next time Tobey
[close]

[close]

You don't? ::)
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2087 on: December 15, 2016, 11:50:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Boo!!! Next time Tobey
[close]

[close]

[close]

You don't? ::)
You already know

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2088 on: December 15, 2016, 11:58:58 AM »
It's more like 2 girls know who my real bestfriend is in my life and its a dude i been playing xbox live with since middle school. We never met, he lives in Flordia. We just put up with each others shit and never actually hated each other, well not more for than a day at least. If i didn't have horrible anxiety we would have met a long time ago. He's always welcomed here but he kind of hates actual weather seasons.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2089 on: December 16, 2016, 06:02:50 PM »
Just got done my date. We went to a pizza shop and had two slices each, i brought home the rest for my dad. Then we put on the movie heavyweights because shes never seen it and she loves Disney movies. Lots of making out and she let me play with her boobies but i asked her if she wanted to go to my bedroom and she said " would you get mad if i say no"? I was like "why would i get mad, why would anyone get mad at that"? That really kind of like messed me up, not that she said no but she thought i would get mad because she said no. Shes super cool though, like the perfect girl to help me get started dating again or if she wants to hang out again to actually date someone again. Also shes only a year younger and it feels great not just having one night stands with teenagers (18, 19 you pervs) who you don't have actual conversations with.

stabbedbywiggers

« Reply #2090 on: December 16, 2016, 07:58:48 PM »
Tobeys in love, ohhohhhh  :-*

Not knockin ya, I fall in love like 2 times a day.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2091 on: December 16, 2016, 08:27:17 PM »
Get it Tobey!!!

20matar

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2092 on: December 18, 2016, 08:35:39 AM »

Rick Sanchez

« Reply #2093 on: December 18, 2016, 08:58:25 AM »
hell yeah tobey. boobies are the best.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 730
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #2094 on: December 18, 2016, 10:48:56 AM »
Just got done my date. We went to a pizza shop and had two slices each, i brought home the rest for my dad. Then we put on the movie heavyweights because shes never seen it and she loves Disney movies. Lots of making out and she let me play with her boobies but i asked her if she wanted to go to my bedroom and she said " would you get mad if i say no"? I was like "why would i get mad, why would anyone get mad at that"? That really kind of like messed me up, not that she said no but she thought i would get mad because she said no. Shes super cool though, like the perfect girl to help me get started dating again or if she wants to hang out again to actually date someone again. Also shes only a year younger and it feels great not just having one night stands with teenagers (18, 19 you pervs) who you don't have actual conversations with.

She would have put out if you showed her the heavyworks IG instead of heavyweights, the film.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2095 on: December 21, 2016, 07:16:57 PM »
Ever since I uploaded this photo on Bumble and Tinder I been getting multiple matches daily. I don't know whats going on

« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 07:19:00 PM by tobey »

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2096 on: December 21, 2016, 11:05:55 PM »
Sense of humor, the ladies love it

Also, would it be appropriate to post screenshots of the profiles we encounter?

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2097 on: December 22, 2016, 09:59:39 AM »

Dude....that is what has been missing in this thread. I want to see what tit ya'll guys are grabbing these days. I honestly have never been on Tinder and know most of you guys live in all parts of the US, but I want to see what kind of tail are on these apps.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2098 on: December 22, 2016, 01:00:38 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Dude....that is what has been missing in this thread. I want to see what tit ya'll guys are grabbing these days. I honestly have never been on Tinder and know most of you guys live in all parts of the US, but I want to see what kind of tail are on these apps.

Nah, I be getting ignored after telling them I'm 5'7" or no replies but I've definitely seen some kooky shit I want to share haha

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2099 on: January 18, 2017, 06:37:46 PM »
This will probably be the only time i ever post a pic of my matches but this just seems way too good to be true

Instantly thought it was a catfish or a bot but i got matched up with her this morning and now its almost 10 at night and she never sent a message. You know how bots will just send you random shit as soon as you get matched up and i haven't gotten a creepy message either. She also has her instagram linked to her tinder profile and it seems to be checking out. I might pursue but im kind of talking to this other girl and we are going out next week. That shit always happens to me, as soon as i have something lined up it seems like a better option comes into play. Meh fuck it ill probably message her this weekend and see what happens