Author Topic: tinder  (Read 390009 times)

h00man

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
Re: tinder
« Reply #2130 on: February 22, 2017, 03:17:12 PM »
Hope you swiped right and matched so you could skate with said pro and maybe get some product out of it.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 584
« Reply #2131 on: February 22, 2017, 04:49:18 PM »
Expand Quote
I found a certain pro's wife on Tinder the other day. I'm not going to name name's because I know industry people lurk here and I don't wanna tarnish anyone or ruin someone's marriage.

But, they had pictures with their husband. It was bizarre.

[close]

Mrs. Carroll on tinder. confirmed.

I mean they are into kinky shit. Worst case scenario you bro out and talk about skate stuff, maybe free product? Oh and you banged his wife
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Huell Howser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #2132 on: March 02, 2017, 06:27:13 PM »
recently single and after lurking this thread i have been inspired to get back on the tindy. i want to make poor decisions and get with some randoms. thank you fellow slappers ;D will post an update soon

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2133 on: March 02, 2017, 07:46:16 PM »
Tobey....where do you live again? Seems so chill to just meet up, eat pizza and watch a movie. In SF, you literally have to wine and dine these bitches, only to get a cell number.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 307
« Reply #2134 on: March 02, 2017, 08:14:50 PM »
Yeah, I read Tobey's exploits and I'm like, "Holy shit that sounds easy, why am I not on Tinder?"

Then I hear from girls who use it like it's eHarmony or OKCupid and that situation sounds like a nightmare.

Do you need a username like Onlywanttofuck?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #2135 on: March 03, 2017, 06:42:27 AM »
Tobey....where do you live again? Seems so chill to just meet up, eat pizza and watch a movie. In SF, you literally have to wine and dine these bitches, only to get a cell number.

suburbs of philly. I get the date pretty easily cause in my region we are kind of known for upside down pizza, which is sauce on the top and cheese on the bottom. The girls never have it so i suggest that and they are down. Also i spend maybe just 10 dollars on the date, the whole pizza costs like 9 dollars, i give the place a couple dollars for tip and i always have leftovers so i eat it for dinner the next day. I could imagine its way harder living in the city to pick the right spot for a first date and not blow your money   

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2136 on: March 03, 2017, 06:51:59 AM »
Yeah, I read Tobey's exploits and I'm like, "Holy shit that sounds easy, why am I not on Tinder?"

Then I hear from girls who use it like it's eHarmony or OKCupid and that situation sounds like a nightmare.

Do you need a username like Onlywanttofuck?

Don't need a username for tinder but you guys gotta realize im not taking out like supermodels. They are average in the looks department which is fine by me cause the only thing i have going for me is that im tall. If I get matched up with a girl and they can hold a conversation, i get boner by that than just some girl with a perfect face

underknowledge

« Reply #2137 on: March 04, 2017, 03:25:30 AM »

didn't match unfortunately but where the fuck is that!?!?

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #2138 on: March 04, 2017, 08:52:54 AM »

I know I looked at this and was like, "girl?...what girl?"
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #2139 on: March 04, 2017, 10:03:31 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
The amputee standing in front of that giant rock wave.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -68
« Reply #2140 on: March 04, 2017, 10:57:30 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

suburbs of philly. I get the date pretty easily cause in my region we are kind of known for upside down pizza, which is sauce on the top and cheese on the bottom. The girls never have it so i suggest that and they are down. Also i spend maybe just 10 dollars on the date, the whole pizza costs like 9 dollars, i give the place a couple dollars for tip and i always have leftovers so i eat it for dinner the next day. I could imagine its way harder living in the city to pick the right spot for a first date and not blow your money   

naw b, theres more girls in the city, and more places with really good cheap food.
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 584
« Reply #2141 on: March 04, 2017, 11:28:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
Reminds me of this IG account
https://www.instagram.com/tinderskatespots/?hl=en
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 140
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #2142 on: March 04, 2017, 10:53:44 PM »

outback australia

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

MC3

• Rep: 129
  • "That's a Helluva price to pay for being stylish!"
« Reply #2143 on: March 04, 2017, 11:49:39 PM »
That Rock and Kevin Hart movie mentioned earlier was ehh at best.
(Cool Trick GIF)

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #2144 on: March 07, 2017, 04:26:48 AM »
My bio goes something like this:
'Riding a skateboard and picking up girls are my favorite hobbies. I constantly and miserably fail at both. Beers on me if you want to go for a walk on a sunny day.'

I got a couple of matches but that shit is tough man. It doesn't help that I look like a school shooter.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 307
« Reply #2145 on: March 07, 2017, 06:47:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]
Reminds me of this IG account
https://www.instagram.com/tinderskatespots/?hl=en

I'm way more into the spots than those girls. Am I gay?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2146 on: March 07, 2017, 07:11:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

naw b, theres more girls in the city, and more places with really good cheap food.

I still get matched up with girls in the city and its just easier getting around in the suburbs. No need to pay for an uber because traffic isn't horrible here and also no need to take public transportation so you aren't wasting money on that. Also you know damn well boccellas is the number one spot to take tinder girls, i usually take them there if there is a second a date 

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #2147 on: March 07, 2017, 07:53:44 AM »
is it worth it? fun? recently got a smartphone
and i am definitely desperate enough to try it.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #2148 on: March 07, 2017, 09:32:20 AM »

Yes it is worth it. If you love pussy, this is the app for you!
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2149 on: March 07, 2017, 09:52:56 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Also if you love getting ignored by 80 percent of your matches then you will love it too

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
« Reply #2150 on: March 07, 2017, 10:07:33 AM »
^^^^^^^So as much as the app boost your ego, does it also crush it as well? I'd imagine getting ignored that much is equivalent to going to bars and getting declined in person.

My buddy just got divorced. He is on there and swipes a 100% of all the girls to see if there could be a match. He's an older guy in his late 30's but man, even at that.....he's pulling some bullshit prospects with most have also been divorced and with kids. He slays them all down but all these chicks get super attached really fast to the point where some of them get super mad at him. I mean this is Tinder after all. The whole purpose is to just hook up, not get married. He even makes Tinder look god damn awful but maybe that is more of an older thing. I'd imagine most of the younger people using it really just doesn't give two shits.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Huell Howser

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2151 on: March 07, 2017, 10:37:08 AM »
update on gettin back on tindy

it's been a few days. had a few matches, some I have been interested in, some not. Like I said before I am newly single and I'm just looking for hook ups.

questions:

1.) How long do ya'll wait while messaging before asking for a girl's #?

2.) bio help. mine feels so lame  and I think i can do better. mine just says "music and skate nerd. csulb(college i go to)" what else should i be puttin in there? my height? I'm 6'2 so i think i got that going for me

fuck i just want to get laid. I used tinder a few years ago twice and it was gr888. this time around it feels like i gotta put in a lot of work and im feeling lazy as shit

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2152 on: March 07, 2017, 10:50:12 AM »
^^^^^^^So as much as the app boost your ego, does it also crush it as well? I'd imagine getting ignored that much is equivalent to going to bars and getting declined in person.

My buddy just got divorced. He is on there and swipes a 100% of all the girls to see if there could be a match. He's an older guy in his late 30's but man, even at that.....he's pulling some bullshit prospects with most have also been divorced and with kids. He slays them all down but all these chicks get super attached really fast to the point where some of them get super mad at him. I mean this is Tinder after all. The whole purpose is to just hook up, not get married. He even makes Tinder look god damn awful but maybe that is more of an older thing. I'd imagine most of the younger people using it really just doesn't give two shits.

Well i been on tinder for like 3 years now so i guess you could say i been through all the ups and downs with these apps that nothing really surprises me anymore. Most of the time though if you get ignored its because girls get like 100 messages a day from dudes talking about their dicks (thats just my research when meeting the girls i take on dates) and they just don't see your message. Or you ruined your only shot with a boring message but that doesn't happen much. When i don't feel like coming up with a strong first message i just say "yellow", i don't use the same pickup line for every girl anymore so i have to think of random shit all the time to say.

Also tinder seems to be trying to make their app as an actual dating app and not just a hookup app. Most girls on there say they don't do hookups in their bios but that seems like its a code saying they will definitely fuck on the first date. I always make sure im clear with every girl before i take them on a date, which i say "I'm just looking to go on dates and eat food, if sex happens cool, if it doesn't its not the end of the world to me". I also say im not avoiding a relationship, if it happens it happens but most of them say they aren't looking for anything serious. The girls i take out are usually the ages between 21-24 but before i would go out with anyone that were at least 18.

Some girls do get really fucking clingy and this is before i even met them. One girl from okcupid had her age like 20 or 19 and we talked and skyped and then she fucking tells me shes 16. I'm not a drunk pile of shit anymore so i wasn't gonna risk faking my own death for her so i told her to stop talking to me. She even said i accept you having a drinking problem, you cant accept me for my age? I ONLY TALKED TO HER ONE NIGHT TOO.

Its the internet so just go at it in an open mind and don't take it seriously. If a girl stops talking to me i usually say "if my messages got lost and you see this send me a dm on instagarm", that works like half the time  

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2153 on: March 07, 2017, 10:52:47 AM »
update on gettin back on tindy

it's been a few days. had a few matches, some I have been interested in, some not. Like I said before I am newly single and I'm just looking for hook ups.

questions:

1.) How long do ya'll wait while messaging before asking for a girl's #?

2.) bio help. mine feels so lame  and I think i can do better. mine just says "music and skate nerd. csulb(college i go to)" what else should i be puttin in there? my height? I'm 6'2 so i think i got that going for me

fuck i just want to get laid. I used tinder a few years ago twice and it was gr888. this time around it feels like i gotta put in a lot of work and im feeling lazy as shit

Put your height in there, everyone fucking does it for some reason and since you're above six foot you will get matches just based on that. For the bio i have a small summary about me then end it with "girls know in the first 5 seconds of meeting a guy whether or not they will sleep with him, give me another 5 seconds in the bedroom and ill disappoint you again". If you can make them laugh you're in

Huell Howser

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2154 on: March 07, 2017, 11:06:08 AM »
damn, nice. I am going to try this out. thanks tobey. you da maaaaaaaan

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #2155 on: March 07, 2017, 12:07:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Also if you love getting ignored by 80 percent of your matches then you will love it too
haha. a 20 percent success rate, sounds good to me.
i think i gotta give it a go. why not? hmm my town is
pretty small. how to handle chicks you already know?

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
« Reply #2156 on: March 07, 2017, 03:37:19 PM »
Tinder
The official "let's hang out one time and ghost each other," dating app

splerm

« Reply #2157 on: March 07, 2017, 03:51:56 PM »
Some girls do get really fucking clingy and this is before i even met them. One girl from okcupid had her age like 20 or 19 and we talked and skyped and then she fucking tells me shes 16. I'm not a drunk pile of shit anymore so i wasn't gonna risk faking my own death for her so i told her to stop talking to me. She even said i accept you having a drinking problem, you cant accept me for my age? I ONLY TALKED TO HER ONE NIGHT TOO.

I have the transcripts...

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2158 on: March 07, 2017, 04:40:59 PM »
This girl just randomly sent me a message without getting matched up with each other. You can do that on okcupid, like send a message to someone even though you didn't get matched up. Also no girl talks like this. This is definitely a dude who never had any contact with a girl ever in his life and thinks this is how girls talk or how they flirt

« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 04:44:37 PM by tobey »

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #2159 on: March 07, 2017, 06:22:06 PM »
can you post a successful conversation with a confirmed girl? we need something to compare that to.