Author Topic: tinder  (Read 390002 times)

tobey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
Re: tinder
« Reply #2160 on: March 07, 2017, 06:40:23 PM »
can you post a successful conversation with a confirmed girl? we need something to compare that to.

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #2161 on: March 08, 2017, 06:52:31 AM »
If you is a liar, you will succeed with Tinder.

n0torious

• Rep: 153
« Reply #2162 on: March 08, 2017, 09:50:27 AM »
In my experience, it's what you make it - Tinder is choose your own adventure. If you're feeling thotty and looking for some strange, you can do that. If you're looking for something substantial, that can happen too. It comes down to what you project. None of these apps are that different than real life. Whatever you are, it comes out eventually. Games are pointless and boring.

Tobey comes off as easygoing and doesn't take himself super seriously. That's appealing!

I emphasize i'm into art and music since my city is pretty dry and professional. Filters out a lot of boring people.

People come into it with all kinds of expectations. Realize that you might not be on the same page and don't take it personally if people ghost. Life is complicated and why get wound up over some bullshit? Don't strike a pose you *think* will be appealing, be yourself. The people who are into that will naturally drift to you.

If you're chatting and the dynamic feels right, go ahead and get a number and make plans. Most people lose interest if you chat too long.

Making a joke in your profile never hurts, and have at least a few well lit photos that actually look like you. Whatever you've got, you gotta rock it.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #2163 on: March 08, 2017, 04:26:26 PM »
In my experience, it's what you make it - Tinder is choose your own adventure. If you're feeling thotty and looking for some strange, you can do that. If you're looking for something substantial, that can happen too. It comes down to what you project. None of these apps are that different than real life. Whatever you are, it comes out eventually. Games are pointless and boring.

Holy shit!!! Guys I dont know if you looked in Classic Slap and read the "Choose your own adventure" threads but those were the best. Tobey, you should let us do Choose your own tinder adventure with a new girl you match up with. Let us choose your fate!
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2164 on: March 08, 2017, 04:32:34 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Holy shit!!! Guys I dont know if you looked in Classic Slap and read the "Choose your own adventure" threads but those were the best. Tobey, you should let us do Choose your own tinder adventure with a new girl you match up with. Let us choose your fate!

I would be totally fine with that if people actually want to do it

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2165 on: March 08, 2017, 04:47:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Fuck yeah I'd be down. I guess when on a date or talking to a girl, give us options to choose from and the majority of the answers you have to go with. Maybe start off simple like a "what should I say next?" or "where should we hang out/what to do?" kinda stuff so it wont fail your date completely.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2166 on: March 08, 2017, 05:04:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Fuck yeah I'd be down. I guess when on a date or talking to a girl, give us options to choose from and the majority of the answers you have to go with. Maybe start off simple like a "what should I say next?" or "where should we hang out/what to do?" kinda stuff so it wont fail your date completely.

Ill just post my next match and her bio and anybody that comes up with a response that I or majority of people on here like ill say it. Ill do it this weekend so hopefully people are drunk and come up with the stupidest shit that will embarrass me the most

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2167 on: March 08, 2017, 05:22:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Ill just post my next match and her bio and anybody that comes up with a response that I or majority of people on here like ill say it. Ill do it this weekend so hopefully people are drunk and come up with the stupidest shit that will embarrass me the most

Thanks Tobey. Maybe make a new thread for it? Nah I don't know. But this is going to be fun! Everyone else is welcome to join in!

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #2168 on: March 09, 2017, 09:19:39 AM »
Keep providing this sage-like insight to tinder, it's both informative and fascinating

Sign me up to choose tobey's tinder adventure. Y'all seen this?

You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 584
« Reply #2169 on: March 09, 2017, 01:55:14 PM »
Eric Andre is hilarious. Loved that vid. I think he also does one for a stranger.

I would be willing to pitch in shitty advice for Tobey haha

Also, took a break from the app and downloaded it 2 days ago. No new matches yet.

Have you guys heard of Tinder select yet?
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2170 on: March 09, 2017, 03:05:33 PM »
Eric Andre is hilarious. Loved that vid. I think he also does one for a stranger.

Also, took a break from the app and downloaded it 2 days ago. No new matches yet.

Is it a premium that you have to pay for?

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2171 on: March 09, 2017, 05:05:01 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Kinda, but it's a version of tinder for celebrities or people with a high amount of matches

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2172 on: March 10, 2017, 09:53:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Kinda, but it's a version of tinder for celebrities or people with a high amount of matches

I automatically dont qualify  :'(. Plus I'm not paying to hookup with people.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2173 on: March 10, 2017, 03:46:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

I automatically dont qualify  :'(. Plus I'm not paying to hookup with people.

Pretty sure Tobey already got his invite haha

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2174 on: March 10, 2017, 04:00:30 PM »
Some girl unmatched me. Her bio said "lets go on an adventure", so i sent a message saying can we play pokemon go on our adventure?

I dont even play that anymore but thought it would be funny to say. Guess she just thought of me as a huge loser for saying that, i mean shes not wrong

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2175 on: March 14, 2017, 06:31:41 PM »

If she doesnt answer then shes not the one

EDIT: Wow she actually responded back, okay no more games this is for real
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 06:35:32 PM by tobey »

foureyedjim

« Reply #2176 on: March 14, 2017, 10:06:35 PM »
Some girl unmatched me. Her bio said "lets go on an adventure", so i sent a message saying can we play pokemon go on our adventure?

I dont even play that anymore but thought it would be funny to say. Guess she just thought of me as a huge loser for saying that, i mean shes not wrong

Nah she's the loser here Tobey.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2177 on: March 16, 2017, 07:07:02 PM »
If you don't post pictures of your arms being bro you won't get any matches.

Ever since i posted these two photos of my arms being the most bro ever i been getting way more matches than usual.

Also might be the new fuck boy hair cut

HeadInLionsMouth

• Rep: 142
« Reply #2178 on: March 16, 2017, 08:01:19 PM »
If you don't post pictures of your arms being bro you won't get any matches.

Ever since i posted these two photos of my arms being the most bro ever i been getting way more matches than usual.

Also might be the new fuck boy hair cut

I'm sure babies and cats don't hurt either

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2179 on: March 16, 2017, 08:03:05 PM »
^Funny story about the baby. Girls actually get non stoke that im not a single father

HeadInLionsMouth

• Rep: 142
« Reply #2180 on: March 16, 2017, 10:21:09 PM »
^Funny story about the baby. Girls actually get non stoke that im not a single father
Seriously? (For me that's crazy like.) What do they say?

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #2181 on: March 17, 2017, 03:51:41 AM »

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2182 on: March 17, 2017, 06:42:13 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Seriously? (For me that's crazy like.) What do they say?

Just some girls get bummed. They will compliment her saying like oh wow you have such a cute daughter and then ill say thats my niece. I have that im an uncle in my bio but i think a lot of girls on there are looking for an actual sugar daddy type of deal

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2183 on: March 17, 2017, 06:48:39 AM »
i'm a lil confused, had a match with a girl, none of her profile pics are real, the blonde is in fact an ethiopian black girl (?) who wants to meet me quickly to be friends(???), and doesn't want to post real pics...i feel like it's a trap, is it ?
(i'm a real single father ;D)

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2184 on: March 17, 2017, 07:21:31 AM »
i'm a lil confused, had a match with a girl, none of her profile pics are real, the blonde is in fact an ethiopian black girl (?) who wants to meet me quickly to be friends(???), and doesn't want to post real pics...i feel like it's a trap, is it ?
(i'm a real single father ;D)

Don't do it. I mean if she sent you real pictures of herself but she just doesn't want to post them on tinder and you're okay with that then sure but as long as you know what she looks like. If you think its really a trap this tip saved me from many catfishes in my online dating career. If she gave you her number put the number on the facebook search option, you know where to look up people. Just put the number on that bar and most of the time someones profile will come up, the person who owns that phone number. I would get like 40 year old dudes then call them out and then they would block me after i found out 

the snake

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2185 on: March 17, 2017, 09:04:49 AM »
thanks master tobey, i'll keep chatting a lil to see if i can get some real info (nudes  ;))

the snake

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2186 on: March 17, 2017, 10:49:57 AM »
and i have a netflix and chill opportunity elsewhere maybe ! will talk about it later, if there's anything to tell

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 893
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #2187 on: March 17, 2017, 10:51:58 AM »
thanks master tobey, i'll keep chatting a lil to see if i can get some real info (nudes  ;))

I had like a 2 week phase of doing the clever "send nudes*" on snapchat and sent it to a few girls I had matched with and never connected for whatever reason. I was alarmed at my ~5-10% success rate so I started to add any girl that gave her snapchat on tinder. It was pretty cool. I ran out of ideas, and the more clever ones had a better rate of return.

*for reference see

the snake

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2188 on: March 17, 2017, 11:34:48 AM »
holy shit, i feel like a fucking ninja making reports haha

Huell Howser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #2189 on: March 24, 2017, 09:23:03 AM »
Expand Quote
thanks master tobey, i'll keep chatting a lil to see if i can get some real info (nudes  ;))
[close]

I had like a 2 week phase of doing the clever "send nudes*" on snapchat and sent it to a few girls I had matched with and never connected for whatever reason. I was alarmed at my ~5-10% success rate so I started to add any girl that gave her snapchat on tinder. It was pretty cool. I ran out of ideas, and the more clever ones had a better rate of return.

*for reference see

this is so good hahaha. 10/10 A+ i bet at least you get laughs back

update: created bumble account and have been gettin way more matches on there. couldn't tell ya why but i feel like it's better selection over there ?\_(ツ)_/?

also kinda nice that the girls have to message first so i don't have to muster up some shitty opener