Author Topic: tinder  (Read 389990 times)

tobey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
Re: tinder
« Reply #2250 on: April 19, 2017, 04:42:53 PM »
Send a double message, who gives a fuck? The main reason girls don't respond is because they get hundreds of messages a day and probably didn't see yours. I usually make fun of their bio in a corny way and if that doesn't work ill just say hit me up on Instagram if you ever see this message. Usually they will respond to that or i just leave it alone. Just don't be a small dick dude and start calling them a bitch just because she didn't respond back to you

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #2251 on: April 19, 2017, 07:27:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Yo so I just got a Tinder after trying Bumble for a week (that shit sucks) and it's been interesting. I went to two shows with one girl, a lot of strange stuff happened, and I'm really trying to hang out with her again. I gotta ask tho, how do you guys usually start a conversation with? I've matched with a few girls that just never messaged me back, which is a bummer. You guys ever hit them with the double message?
[close]

Never do the double message, they think its desperate and go running
. Ive never used tinder but i cant even imagine how i'd start a conversation, i would feel the pressure. Whats the difference between tinder and bumble?
[close]

True. I stay away from the double message unless its a back to back message. Although someone on here said they had luck doing the "hi" *wait a few hours* "so whats up?".

I usually just say "hello *insert name here*. How is your life going?" or something like that. Depending on the person, you could maybe say something that's weird like "I have a strong obsession with wooden toys" or something along those lines. Just make yourself stand out. And if the girls don't respond? Fuck it, they probably fucking some fuckboi right then and there. You don't need that bullshit. There's always more out there, just be patient. A girl WILL want you.

Bumble is tinder but the girl responds first. Kinda lame.

Anyway I'm still dating that girl but this tinder girl I matched right before her still texts me. I don't know why. We stopped texting a while ago and comes out of the blue yesterday asking how my weekend was. So weird.

Real talk. Good advice. Ahhh bumble sounds okay, i like the idea of the girl coming to me, shows she must be down.

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 643
« Reply #2252 on: April 19, 2017, 10:47:59 PM »
Damn alright good advice guys thanks. There was one girl I matched with on bumble that didn't message me back that was super attractive, and I found her on tinder and matched her again. And guess what? She didn't message back again lol. Might just hit her with the tobey instagram plug because she really is pretty.

Bumble sounds cool but sucks so far for me. Most of the girls on there are super basic and when I did match with someone, most of them wouldn't even hit me up and the match expires if they don't do it within 24 hours. I only really downloaded it because it seemed like less of a commitment than tinder, but I ended up getting a tinder anyways.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #2253 on: April 20, 2017, 12:14:12 AM »
^you gotta make something out of it if you matched her on two platforms.

Made In China

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2254 on: April 20, 2017, 12:58:51 AM »
^you gotta make something out of it if you matched her on two platforms.
Any ideas this shit is still super confusing  ???

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2255 on: April 20, 2017, 06:33:04 AM »
tinder in berlin is crazy, way to many dates since I moved here. yesterday I went out with a girl that had a tramp stamp and a pussy that looked like dumbo the elephant and did not get wet. weird enough I have to admit that it was cool.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #2256 on: April 20, 2017, 10:22:28 AM »
^ Damn sounds like a good story!  ;)

I feel you guys on bumble. Its just not as good as the good ol tind tind.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #2257 on: April 20, 2017, 04:34:51 PM »
Bumble has a low return rate and those ladies seem to be looking for relationships. But most on there are just browsing. My experience anyway.

So far as doubling down, I message until I get that unmatch (if I get the unmatch, typically just no reply). BUT not in one day, I'm talking over the course of weeks. I'll throw out the message, no response? Follow up with that gif a few days later. Nothing? Throw out some new shit in a few days, or whenever. I'm not saying it's flawless, but the female experience on tinder is ridiculous. This chick showed me her roster and it was like triple digits deep. Do what it takes to stand out, fortune favors the bold. Try to make em laugh, say some crazy shit, and be yourself. You've got nothing to lose.

Until you're holding in your farts over a couple beers and telling some shitty jokes, all you're doing is looking at a face on a screen.
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

Made In China

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2258 on: April 23, 2017, 03:55:56 PM »
I was supposed to go to a show with that first tinder girl but she ghosted me and I ended up going alone. I was pretty bummed but I woke up today and matched with 10 girls and that honestly boosted my self esteem a lot.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 584
« Reply #2259 on: April 24, 2017, 09:28:25 PM »
Finally got a match that messaged me on Bumble. I can happily delete the app now knowing I had a match.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #2260 on: April 25, 2017, 01:33:23 PM »
gonna start swiping in australia as motivation to go visit. also kinda convinced there's nobody in Portland for me.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2261 on: April 25, 2017, 04:02:48 PM »
gonna start swiping in australia as motivation to go visit. also kinda convinced there's nobody in Portland for me.

Australian women are beautys

expired

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #2262 on: April 25, 2017, 05:04:20 PM »
Recently became single again, one of the first good looking girls i matched with that i messaged replied saying, "i think i go to university with your girlfriend" i replied how we aren't together anymore now were planning to go out for some drinks on the weekend.

To answer a question asked about sex on the first date, personally i think I've been decently lucky with that and had it happen around 50% of the time, but most of them didn't last very long after that happened.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2263 on: April 26, 2017, 10:46:25 AM »
Recently became single again, one of the first good looking girls i matched with that i messaged replied saying, "i think i go to university with your girlfriend" i replied how we aren't together anymore now were planning to go out for some drinks on the weekend.

To answer a question asked about sex on the first date, personally i think I've been decently lucky with that and had it happen around 50% of the time, but most of them didn't last very long after that happened.

Hell yeah that sounds awesome! Well not the whole being single again thing but..well you know what I mean.

KING TUT

• Rep: 15
« Reply #2264 on: April 27, 2017, 07:32:32 PM »

Stay away from our women cunt or i'll stab ya.

n0torious

• Rep: 153
« Reply #2265 on: May 01, 2017, 11:57:26 AM »

My experience is pretty similar. Easy come easy go. Women are often not that different than men and occasionally just want to get laid without a commitment.

Made In China

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2266 on: May 03, 2017, 06:48:35 PM »
So I had been talking to this tinder girl for a few days and everything had been going pretty well. One night she had asked me what I was doing and I sent her a selfie of me doing a kickflip and she got super stoked, like she straight up said she was aroused. So I was pretty hyped to hang out with this girl but when I met her, I just couldn't do it. I already knew that she was super different from me, but after going on a coffee date and talking for awhile, it really got to me and I kinda just lost interest. She texted me that night saying that she had fun and we should hang out again and I didn't text her back until the next day and haven't talked to her since.

Sorry I failed you boys but I wanted to tell this story just for the kickflip thing lol.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2267 on: May 03, 2017, 06:53:02 PM »
So I had been talking to this tinder girl for a few days and everything had been going pretty well. One night she had asked me what I was doing and I sent her a selfie of me doing a kickflip and she got super stoked, like she straight up said she was aroused. So I was pretty hyped to hang out with this girl but when I met her, I just couldn't do it. I already knew that she was super different from me, but after going on a coffee date and talking for awhile, it really got to me and I kinda just lost interest. She texted me that night saying that she had fun and we should hang out again and I didn't text her back until the next day and haven't talked to her since.

Sorry I failed you boys but I wanted to tell this story just for the kickflip thing lol.

Everyone gnar this man

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2268 on: May 03, 2017, 08:55:46 PM »

you were to busy thinking about that kickflip to enjoy the coffee date, moral of the story, more kickflips - less tinder swipes

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2269 on: May 03, 2017, 11:27:30 PM »
how does a kickflip-selfie look like?
like a photo of your grimace full on
concentration trying to land a flip?

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2270 on: May 04, 2017, 11:11:16 AM »
what are you waiting for? Post that kickflip selfie!

20matar

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2271 on: May 04, 2017, 11:47:58 AM »

Let?cia was posting a bunch of Go Pro ads on her story and she was doing just that. Riding around with a selfish stick and doing her thing. Popping high with a smile on her face and laughing at bails.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2272 on: May 04, 2017, 12:05:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Let?cia was posting a bunch of Go Pro ads on her story and she was doing just that. Riding around with a selfish stick and doing her thing. Popping high with a smile on her face and laughing at bails.

she should take that selfie stick with her when she showers

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 140
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #2273 on: May 04, 2017, 06:29:49 PM »
eat her ass!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Made In China

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2274 on: May 05, 2017, 11:08:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Hahahahahahaha hell no, it wasn't a legit selfie I just pointed my phone down and took a video of my feet doing the kickflip.

Honestly kinda surprised that no one has told me that I blew it big time with that girl hah

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 893
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #2275 on: May 05, 2017, 11:18:33 AM »
Well you definitely did blow it with that girl, but sometimes we discuss skateboarding on this website.

I too have sent the selfie kf a few times to possible filling stations (aka tinder girls), but more likely the selfie boardslide or front board on the park rail because I know I'll land that first try whereas the kf will always make frustrated because my flip tricks are atrocious for the most part.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2276 on: May 05, 2017, 01:13:29 PM »
post a flip.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2277 on: May 05, 2017, 03:03:07 PM »
Well you definitely did blow it with that girl, but sometimes we discuss skateboarding on this website.

I too have sent the selfie kf a few times to possible filling stations (aka tinder girls), but more likely the selfie boardslide or front board on the park rail because I know I'll land that first try whereas the kf will always make frustrated because my flip tricks are atrocious for the most part.

The girls on tinder know i skate but if any of them asked for a kickflip selfie i wouldn't send it. Ill send a dick pic all day but my kickflips are horrible and i would be terrified sending that

expired

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #2278 on: May 05, 2017, 04:43:48 PM »

Went out with this girl last night for dinner and some drinks, we have a lot of things in common and are hanging out again next week, first time i've actually met someone from tinder that i didn't already know. Sucked some face when dropping her off.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2279 on: May 07, 2017, 05:32:06 PM »
I have a date with that bumble girl i talked about in the nazi thread tomorrow, something came up for our original date so she had to cancel. Anyway this a first i ever experienced on tinder. I was fucking with her in the beginning because it seemed like a catfish but then i just let it played out.