Author Topic: chapter three  (Read 692 times)

stan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -93
chapter three
« on: November 14, 2016, 09:54:49 PM »
Chapter three…

As I have been saying and writing I come from a small town not to small but small in the sense of a hometown way.

So much so some of the people get into drugs and go down the way wrong oath this chapter I will be getting into a kind a dark path of wjphat I have came a cross and scene and experienced in my youth and past .

My first experience with drugs and death was a really cute older chick ul the block from me I was round 12 or some and she was probably 16 or 17 years old I would random go uo the street going skating to the store or just being a kid and stop by in the sense it was free and open it was when of the older kid hang out house and everybody on the small block could see it they would just hang and side and she be out chilling around a couple of guys and her parents weren’t really there most of the time and I got to be there one day and just go inside but not to far in but I witnessed the vibe inside dark Goth chill nirvana style around 1997 and she just had a grip of dudes over and theupy where all like they didn’t really care they where just high she maybe even sucked around with older dudes but idk ?

One day I got off school and was walking home and the way I walk home I always passed by her house right when I turned the corner just see mad police activity and a ambulance and there I all in front of her house I pass by and I ask what happened no one really answer’ed me and I tried to stay around to she want happens and they brought and a body covers with a blanket and I know it was her k still don’t know what happen but I heard she committed suicide maybe or ? O,D’ed she was so pretty and cool but just the vide of her life and the people around her I was fucked up she was only around 16 or maybe oldest 17 or 18 when she passed .

I would see a lot of friends and people I know and knew get involved with drugs so many in a way that had so much to give and still do and still pushed to be high and some hit rock bottom and some still working on them road to hell per say.

But where I’m from its small but at the same time big but you have to keep it going and move on and keep it pushing and help who wants help to better there self and walk away from the ones slipping so hopefully one day they see what they need to get help for and that’s that I don’t want to really get that deep I. This side of my life I’ve scene a lot in this way and hate it so lets move on.
 Health and ageing and passing away and life is what we have and the only thing we have promised to us
 ? Life goes on after death but its some times seems empty inside after a passing of a friend or family member but life and the people around the world keeps going its away been lets this so they would want you to keep going and keep pushing in life and passion for what you have a passion for life and skateboarding go hand and hand in the raw sense of life we learn as skateboards to have a good sense of people and have luck on are side.
 Life has a intimacy side with skateboarding where life in the intimacy side of with skateboarding gets us out into the public and rolling thru and see the other side of life that others would never see and get around to witness its raw and rouge and sharp and will cut you sometimes but that will only make you stronger and know how to pick your self back up when others put your down it’s a work of art with in our self’s and it’s a gift the skateboarding gives to us and its raw life coming thru everyday life thru skateboarding gift of picking your self back up the hungry as well it’s a great piece of it that it gives to us.

? It’s a gift we need to realize thatbits trying to give us and we need to thank it .

So I say thank you to skateboarding.
 ? I have more for you and I hope are intimacy keeps going and life keeps going raw it’s a great experience.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 02:35:03 PM by stan »

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
Re: chapter three
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 09:37:13 AM »
Good stuff stan

We appreciate you as much as you appreciate skateboarding!
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
Re: chapter three
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 10:10:36 AM »
you have to keep it going and move on and keep it pushing and help who wants help to better there self and walk away  the ones slipping so hopefully one day they see what they need to get help for
:'( that was beautiful.