Author Topic: BATB 8  (Read 185636 times)

UserFame

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -159
Re: BATB 8
« Reply #450 on: April 25, 2015, 02:57:00 PM »
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #451 on: April 26, 2015, 12:41:26 AM »

fangen

« Reply #452 on: April 26, 2015, 01:32:08 AM »
Are all you guys that watch shit on the berrics under the age of 12? I clicked this thread in the off chance that it had turned into 16 pages of funny photoshops, nope.

moeron

• Rep: -27
« Reply #453 on: April 26, 2015, 04:11:18 AM »
Every single game has sucked so far.

UserFame

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -159
« Reply #454 on: April 26, 2015, 05:09:25 AM »
fuck berra

http://theberrics.com/batb-8-sean-malto-vs-matt-berger

this was a GOOD GAME!

almost all tricks were popped properly!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

149cleveland

• Rep: 0
« Reply #455 on: April 26, 2015, 06:21:38 AM »
Malto missing a hardlfip...Never thought I'd see that.

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #456 on: April 26, 2015, 08:19:23 AM »
That PJ Ishod rematch should be good. And most of the games here on out should be.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #457 on: April 26, 2015, 08:49:52 AM »
Not too bad of a game. Glad Berger won. It'll be cool seeing some new people going on as the games progress. Would be cool to see some new faces in the semi finals and finals instead of the usual (Shane O Neill and P-Rod and PJ Ladd and all those dudes), but I guess we'll see.
Malto has never made it past the first round in one of these huh? I think he even mentioned it one time. If he spent less time trying that big heel and kept moving on with other tricks he might have won, but I doubt he really cares, hah.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 09:53:52 AM by Noble Experiment »

jomeara1

« Reply #458 on: April 26, 2015, 09:24:23 AM »
The best part about that game... was seeing Rowley and Rune Glifberg together.  Just beautiful.

Other than that, it was a really good game.  Poor Malto never catches a break lol.

moeron

• Rep: -27
« Reply #459 on: April 26, 2015, 09:29:48 AM »
The best part about that game... was seeing Rowley and Rune Glifberg together.  Just beautiful.

Other than that, it was a really good game.  Poor Malto never catches a break lol.

Other than the fact he is sponsored by Girl, Nike, wins street leagues and has lots of money...

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #460 on: April 26, 2015, 10:03:00 AM »
I really Love Malto style.

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #461 on: April 26, 2015, 10:53:59 AM »
Bastien's switch varial heel was so good. I knew the game would go the cheap way. If Bastien set, he would have smoked him.

germy rogirs

• Rep: -14
« Reply #462 on: April 26, 2015, 11:06:09 AM »

or he just sucks at flip tricks , guy barely ever flips his board if he doesnt have too. not as bad as mikey taylor though

wattscain

« Reply #463 on: April 26, 2015, 11:20:36 AM »
Bastien's switch varial heel was so good. I knew the game would go the cheap way. If Bastien set, he would have smoked him.

Maybe, but I think if someone needs to go first for them to get a chance to win, then they probably are not going to win. I'm not ready to put Chann up there with the likes of Ladd or O'neill but I think he can beat a lot of people whether he goes first or not.

basedshaman

• Rep: 6
« Reply #464 on: April 26, 2015, 11:56:44 AM »
Hyped for Chris Chann but him playing like that was weak  :-\

jomeara1

« Reply #465 on: April 26, 2015, 12:03:29 PM »
still HATE these new pre/post game interviews.  its starting to get dragged out too much.  It's like ok we get it, we watched the game, you don't have to talk about every trick that you bailed and landed.

scorpion1001

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • All Hail Carroll
« Reply #466 on: April 26, 2015, 02:13:58 PM »
how bout closing the tab as soon as the match is over instead of listening through those damn interviews

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #467 on: April 26, 2015, 02:44:10 PM »
how bout closing the tab as soon as the match is over instead of listening through those damn interviews

Revolutionary!!!

I can't stand the rule-reading shit and the stupid intros. They should start w/ the very first trick, I think I can figure out the rock-paper-scissor outcome on my own through my own sheer brilliance. I'll concede that starting w/ an ad is fair, they're not doing this for shits-n-giggles, but beyond that, jump right to the tricks please.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 148
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #468 on: April 26, 2015, 05:53:35 PM »

He's just lucky Bastien never had a chance to attack

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

basedshaman

• Rep: 6
« Reply #469 on: April 26, 2015, 06:02:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

He's just lucky Bastien never had a chance to attack

True, Chris would of been out just as quick if Bastien had won the rock, paper, scissors

149cleveland

• Rep: 0
« Reply #470 on: April 26, 2015, 06:52:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Revolutionary!!!

I can't stand the rule-reading shit and the stupid intros. They should start w/ the very first trick, I think I can figure out the rock-paper-scissor outcome on my own through my own sheer brilliance. I'll concede that starting w/ an ad is fair, they're not doing this for shits-n-giggles, but beyond that, jump right to the tricks please.

I've been skipping that part lately on purpose just so I can do that. You make it sound easy but I've run out of room on my chalkboard writing the necessary equations and theorems to calculate this. I usually end up guessing, and about half of the time I'm right. How long does it normally take you to figure this out?

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #471 on: April 27, 2015, 05:53:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Revolutionary!!!

[close]

I've been skipping that part lately on purpose just so I can do that. You make it sound easy but I've run out of room on my chalkboard writing the necessary equations and theorems to calculate this. I usually end up guessing, and about half of the time I'm right. How long does it normally take you to figure this out?

If I reference some of my old math texts, I can usually reason it out in an hour, hour and a half if the first trick isn't a kickflip
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 05:58:46 AM by formeitscrazylike »

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #472 on: April 27, 2015, 11:06:32 AM »
The highlight of that last game was maltos switch bs flip.....wow!!  :o

abudabi

« Reply #473 on: April 27, 2015, 07:24:29 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
or he just sucks at flip tricks , guy barely ever flips his board if he doesnt have too. not as bad as mikey taylor though
since i know you are talking out of your ass, i tallied up sean's pretty sweet part.
out of 73 tricks, 37 of them involve a flip trick.

dude is good at flip tricks.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #474 on: April 27, 2015, 08:54:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
since i know you are talking out of your ass, i tallied up sean's pretty sweet part.
out of 73 tricks, 37 of them involve a flip trick.

dude is good at flip tricks.
He Nollie Fliped out of a crook on a  legit rail and Hardfliped Carlsbad, he's obviously good at flip tricks

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -603
  • who knows
« Reply #475 on: April 27, 2015, 09:06:37 PM »
malto's nollie fs flip and switch bs flips were fucking insane
where is home?

AdrianLopez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #476 on: May 02, 2015, 02:30:58 AM »
Mike got robbed. Decent game though.

[...] like an individual so irrelevant to anything.

Don't be an asshole and don't yo flip! - Kyle Frederick

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 494
« Reply #477 on: May 02, 2015, 03:30:08 AM »
That was a real good game. Can't believe that inward heel 180. What a fucking weird trick. I can see why people would be pissed they gave it to Cody but that was a tough call.
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

SFblah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 668
« Reply #478 on: May 02, 2015, 03:50:32 AM »
Sped up editing? Whole first half seemed that way.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 385
« Reply #479 on: May 02, 2015, 05:48:49 AM »
That was an interesting game.  Nice mix of tricks which was cool to see.