Author Topic: Most hilarious career ender  (Read 18211 times)

somethingmustbreaknow

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 494
Re: Most hilarious career ender
« Reply #210 on: April 25, 2024, 05:06:48 AM »
SUCKERFREE

Troubadour26

• Rep: 80
« Reply #211 on: April 25, 2024, 09:30:20 PM »
Did we really leave out J-Lay?

Shtonk

• Rep: -356
« Reply #212 on: April 26, 2024, 12:24:17 PM »
Did we really leave out J-Lay?

Was he still on top when those selfies came out? Pretty great nevertheless

work_lurker

• Rep: 82
  • I've never had a shaved head in my entire life
« Reply #213 on: April 26, 2024, 02:35:29 PM »
It's not hard to imagine that Greco was/is a homophobe. Reynolds? Could be. Back then, pretty much anyone was including Muska and Rowley if you wanna go by their 90s itvs in Big Brother. But it's apparently too much to ask of our scene to make pro skaters accountable for homophobia, even when it amounts to hate crimes and murder...

Have there been any/many queer skaters on Baker? Only one that comes to mind is Elissa.

I'm 99% positive that Elissa is not gay, and 99% positive that Greco could be gay.
Hopefully not a kook, but if so, fuck it.

Shtonk

• Rep: -356
« Reply #214 on: April 26, 2024, 02:59:14 PM »
Expand Quote
It's not hard to imagine that Greco was/is a homophobe. Reynolds? Could be. Back then, pretty much anyone was including Muska and Rowley if you wanna go by their 90s itvs in Big Brother. But it's apparently too much to ask of our scene to make pro skaters accountable for homophobia, even when it amounts to hate crimes and murder...

Have there been any/many queer skaters on Baker? Only one that comes to mind is Elissa.
[close]

I'm 99% positive that Elissa is not gay, and 99% positive that Greco could be gay.

Cool joke but Elissa's partner has forever been Rachel Garcia, who's driving the car and points a snapshot at the lens in her Baker part.

work_lurker

• Rep: 82
  • I've never had a shaved head in my entire life
« Reply #215 on: April 26, 2024, 02:59:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Ryan Fabry will always be the patron saint of career enders.

Seaholm trophy chuck is pretty funny and at least no one was cucked or killed (aside from his career).

[close]

Love to know where he is now. I get it that he was a “sore loser, poor sport” etc aside from this but it’s pretty funny in hindsight. Like I love contests actually but trying to one up someone else and score better is some sport jock type shit. At least he had a smile on his face while doing it, I think it’s funny that everyone took it so serious and that he was black balled for it. With all the shit that’s gone on and people kept their relevance, all it took was that? I have heard he’s cried at his placings before and I’m not trying to fend for him cause I don’t really care. Also what’s up with dude in the back grabbing that kid?

I met this really hot rollerblader girl named Coco at the indoor Vans park in Orange maybe like 8 or 9 years ago? I got her instagram at that time, and kept up with what she was doing via the gram. I guess she was like one of the top female rollerbladers in the world, she did have a real cool style I have to admit.

Anyways, it was maybe a few months later she started dating Austin Seaholm. They were what appeared to be a power couple for a quick minute, or maybe a few years, but ended up having a pretty bad breakup. I'm pretty sure she started posting about how he gave her genital herpes, and was abusive to her, just all around "bad-guy" vibes. It's been so long now I don't recall exact details, but remember just a bunch of STD awareness and acceptance posts from her after their breakup. I enjoyed watching Austin Seaholm at the Dew Tours and shit doing his twirly blord slides, but post-Coco I haven't liked the guy.
Hopefully not a kook, but if so, fuck it.

Blind Fisherman

• Rep: 61
« Reply #216 on: April 26, 2024, 03:45:19 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I don't like to make assumptions, but I'm pretty sure the woman helping her run Gnarhunters is her partner.