Author Topic: Paul Hart is a Nazi and Bones Loves Him  (Read 24529 times)

TheLurper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 654
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Paul Fart is a Kook
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2024, 05:41:37 PM »
Im...just a guy with libertarian/anarchic views
I'll take the bait.

1. You cannot be libertarian and anarchist at the same time. These are two completely different ideologies and they each rest upon very different foundations. For example libertarianism rests upon the assumption that pure self interest is ideal and anarchism that the community and interpersonal relationships are key. Libertarianism doesn't give a shit about hierarchies and inequality, while anarchism fights against power and the structures that support power.   
2. Neither of these views promote a lack of rules.
3. Libertarianism centers society on two key values: 
   A. Property rights are the most important thing that society must protect (the exact opposite of anarchism and skateboarding)
   B. The invisible hand of the free market will oust bad actors. The majority of SLAP's disdain for this nazi piece of shit is your beloved invisible hand at work. Consumers are ousting a bad actor just as they are supposed to according to Von Hayek and Friedman.

Go read Bakunin, Kropotkin, Chomsky, Von Hayek, Friedman, and the Austrian School and then come back, before spouting other stupid ass shit like this.

Finally fuck SkateMoss who was defended deeply by the left who turns around to pick this nazi supporting kook as someone she can support and promote.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

work_lurker

• Rep: 82
  • I've never had a shaved head in my entire life
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2024, 05:48:34 PM »
Heres some clips of me from 14 years ago, the only clips that exist. If youve been here a while youll know who I am, Im not new to this shit, infact Im just sad about what slap has become really. Make fun of me all you want, Im not a pussy, here I am

Damn, Luke. You should have cooked that shit a little bit, just a tad too raw for us. Did the rest of the clips come out 13 years ago or what?
Hopefully not a kook, but if so, fuck it.

Grant Patronik

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2024, 05:53:33 PM »
I just lurked Paul’s Instagram out of curiosity, and apparently he’s dating Skatemoss? Who’s now a realtor? I think that’s enough internet for today…

yourfuckingdad

• Rep: -2
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2024, 05:57:41 PM »
Im not paul you idiots, just a guy who knows the age of consent laws in all 50 states

GODFACE

• Rep: -34
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2024, 06:07:54 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I'll take the bait.

1. You cannot be libertarian and anarchist at the same time. These are two completely different ideologies and they each rest upon very different foundations. For example libertarianism rests upon the assumption that pure self interest is ideal and anarchism that the community and interpersonal relationships are key. Libertarianism doesn't give a shit about hierarchies and inequality, while anarchism fights against power and the structures that support power.   
   A. Property rights are the most important thing that society must protect (the exact opposite of anarchism and skateboarding)
   B. The invisible hand of the free market will oust bad actors. The majority of SLAP's disdain for this nazi piece of shit is your beloved invisible hand at work. Consumers are ousting a bad actor just as they are supposed to according to Von Hayek and Friedman.

Go read Bakunin, Kropotkin, Chomsky, Von Hayek, Friedman, and the Austrian School and then come back, before spouting other stupid ass shit like this.

Finally fuck SkateMoss who was defended deeply by the left who turns around to pick this nazi supporting kook as someone she can support and promote.
Fuck reading books with other people's ideas in it dude, I have my own dawg. I'm talking about the cool kind of anarchy, anything goes. That's my ideology, anything goes

That's why I was drawn into skateboarding in the first place

Dad Board

• Rep: 88
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2024, 06:31:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
I'll take the bait.

[close]
Fuck reading books with other people's ideas in it dude, I have my own dawg. I'm talking about the cool kind of anarchy, anything goes. That's my ideology, anything goes

Bro the type to be like “free my dawg” when his dawg got arrested for assaulting an elderly person at a gas station

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2024, 06:35:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
I'll take the bait.

[close]

Ignorant and politically illiterate. God tier combo right there.

For the record, anarchy is a system without rulers, not without rules. If you even bothered to read any of the literature on the topic as @TheLurper mentioned, you would fucking know that

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 593
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2024, 06:38:31 PM »
I'm talking about the cool kind of anarchy, anything goes. That's my ideology, anything goes…unless you’re mocking a known douchebag. Because then I’ll start whinging about it. But otherwise, anything goes, dawg.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Dad Board

« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2024, 06:38:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
I'll take the bait.

[close]

[close]

For the record, anarchy is a system without rulers, not without rules. If you even bothered to read any of the literature on the topic as @TheLurper mentioned, you would fucking know that

Yeah but what if I just like drawing the cool A symbol and shoplifting from mom and pops. Don’t tread on me, bro.

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2024, 06:52:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
I'll take the bait.

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah but what if I just like drawing the cool A symbol and shoplifting from mom and pops. Don’t tread on me, bro.

+1 that made me 😂

GODFACE

« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2024, 06:54:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
I'll take the bait.

[close]

[close]

[close]

Your talking about uncle flea

BootsWithTheFerg

« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2024, 06:59:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
I'll take the bait.

[close]

[close]

Those books sucks and there authors are just as full of shit as the weirdo Israeli nazi dude. You guys really jerking each other off over like entry level basic bitch politics books. Not knocking the ideology but reading this books does not make you unique nor any more in the know then anyone else. Yall read that shit and some how get dumber.

The free market will oust bad actors lmao bro we paying 80 dollars for a few plys of wood. Please enter my tesla giveaway contest. Join my crypto rug pull. Imagine thinking so confidently about this shit when you are posting on a forum of where the industry is ripe with bad actors and scam artists. It's just a crazy take to have when you consider how fucked this industry treats not only the means of production but the consumer.

Politics is rad but you guys are fucking kooks. Both sides of this argument. Those books sucks. Think for yourself. If you did you'd be able to pick apart alot of the logic in those books with common sense. Again I'm not entirely knocking the entire ideology there's a lot of good principles to ponder and jump off from. But taking them at face value without any actual crictcal thing is the anthesis to what most those asshats wrote about any way. it's very telling he went straight with the read this and that bullshit. It's like that bar scene from goodwill hunting. You understanding of the subject matter boils don't to your ego and own personal bias,. It's silly as fuck and make u both look dumb

Coldpizza

• Rep: 166
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2024, 07:01:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
I'll take the bait.

[close]

I’m not like other anarchists, I’m a COOL anarchist.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dad Board

« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2024, 07:03:05 PM »
Man, fuck Paul hart

yourfuckingdad

• Rep: -2
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2024, 07:04:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
I'll take the bait.

[close]

[close]

[close]

Those books sucks and there authors are just as full of shit as the weirdo Israeli nazi dude. You guys really jerking each other off over like entry level basic bitch politics books. Not knocking the ideology but reading this books does not make you unique nor any more in the know then anyone else. Yall read that shit and some how get dumber.

The free market will oust bad actors lmao bro we paying 80 dollars for a few plys of wood. Please enter my tesla giveaway contest. Join my crypto rug pull. Imagine thinking so confidently about this shit when you are posting on a forum of where the industry is ripe with bad actors and scam artists. It's just a crazy take to have when you consider how fucked this industry treats not only the means of production but the consumer.

Politics is rad but you guys are fucking kooks. Both sides of this argument. Those books sucks. Think for yourself. If you did you'd be able to pick apart alot of the logic in those books with common sense. Again I'm not entirely knocking the entire ideology there's a lot of good principles to ponder and jump off from. But taking them at face value without any actual crictcal thing is the anthesis to what most those asshats wrote about any way. it's very telling he went straight with the read this and that bullshit. It's like that bar scene from goodwill hunting. You understanding of the subject matter boils don't to your ego and own personal bias,. It's silly as fuck and make u both look dumb

no gods, no masters, no books

Urtripping

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 524
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2024, 07:15:31 PM »
Buddy hasn't read the books, yet thinks critically about them
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1226
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2024, 07:15:52 PM »
liberal anarchist here, what happened to this place?

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2024, 07:41:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
I'll take the bait.

[close]

[close]

[close]

Plan9Customs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2024, 07:47:20 PM »
Serious question, why are you guys so against people doing what they want? Especially anything right wing related. Why cant you let people be who they want to be?

Serious question, why is supporting a Nazi good?
‘Why can’t people just be tolerant and let us endorse genocide if we want?’
GTFOH with that shit.

GODFACE

« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2024, 08:00:43 PM »
liberal anarchist here, what happened to this place?
Yo vk wanna skate apex park with me sometime

Coolguy69

• Rep: 32
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2024, 08:09:22 PM »
I love that a dude couldn't handle the most standard slap "nice try, [insert name here]" yet said that he has been around for a long time. Then went as far as posting a video of him skating in plaid shants 15 years ago to prove he wasn't paul hart.

Anyways, paul seems like a big douche.

GODFACE

« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2024, 08:11:54 PM »
I do regret the plaid shants, I think my mom bought them for me from walmart

rukes

• Rep: 217
  • Yabba dabba doo
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2024, 08:25:15 PM »
People can do and think what they want.

But if you're talking about Sandy Hook as some sort of conspiracy or something, then you're a fucking idiot. Young children were massacred there.

Is it true?  Or did you read it on the slap message board?

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2024, 08:25:36 PM »
you still think swastikas look cool
the real Nazis run your schools
they’re coaches, businessmen and cops
in a real Fourth Reich, you’ll be the first to go

kookdusoleil

• Rep: 46
  • Have fun out there
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2024, 08:28:48 PM »
dude's facial hair ain't about shit

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 654
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2024, 08:51:18 PM »
Fuck reading books

Spoken like a true Paul Hart/SkateMoss fan.  8)

@BootsWithTheFerg Good to see you BoltsTheSnowman. I missed you.  :-*

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

GODFACE

« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2024, 08:59:06 PM »
I never defended Paul, feel free to talk shit, but this was an attempt to move beyond that and try to ruin his personal life for his beliefs and clothing. I also don't like how your only able to talk shit about right wing shit here and if you talk shit about left wing shit you get banned. It's fostered a very one sided community that is leading to extremism, yes trying to get people fired for their beliefs and clothing is extremism.

Dad Board

« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2024, 09:01:38 PM »
I never defended Paul, feel free to talk shit, but this was an attempt to move beyond that and try to ruin his personal life for his beliefs and clothing. I also don't like how your only able to talk shit about right wing shit here and if you talk shit about left wing shit you get banned. It's fostered a very one sided community that is leading to extremism, yes trying to get people fired for their beliefs and clothing is extremism.

Fuck reading comments with other people’s beliefs in them, I have my own, dawg.

GODFACE

« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2024, 09:04:38 PM »
Yes you do have your own beliefs, isn't it wonderful we all have our own, I think it's great

Blind Fisherman

• Rep: 60
« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2024, 09:27:28 PM »
Goddamn, I haven’t seen a new guy this dense since idk when. You claim to have been here a while yet sure are clueless. I’ve got nothing to add other than you’re a fucking idiot, dude.