Author Topic: fuck little kids.  (Read 17870 times)

PATruth

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: fuck little kids.
« Reply #120 on: November 14, 2007, 08:44:14 AM »
I also hate it when you're skating a park and a little kid says something like 'Excuse me mister'

Or how bout coming off of a big tranny full speed piss drunk and having to grab a kid and run with him only to hear " You smell like my dad mister"

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #121 on: November 14, 2007, 08:46:02 AM »
sometimes it only takes one little thing to put them in their place

i once quietly told a kid if i ever saw him at our park again i would beat him infront of his friends then have his house robbed (i probably wouldnt have done it) and he didnt come back for two years. hes now one of my good friends.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #122 on: November 14, 2007, 08:46:12 AM »
Expand Quote
I also hate it when you're skating a park and a little kid says something like 'Excuse me mister'
[close]

Or how bout coming off of a big tranny full speed piss drunk and having to grab a kid and run with him only to hear " You smell like my dad mister"

hahaha

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
  • tiger style
« Reply #123 on: November 14, 2007, 08:49:41 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

that happened to me one time execept the kid said "you smell like my mom mister..."

and i replied "yeah, so do most of my homies."

Dream Turns Into Dreamt

« Reply #124 on: November 14, 2007, 08:51:28 AM »
Picture if you will...

Frontside 180 up the Euro gap at the park to front foot coming off while back foot stays on to torn ACL.  I'm laying on the ground in fucking pain wondering what the fuck I did to my knee, when this little girl, who can't be much older than 11 and who I recognize as the same girl who has a better kick flip than I do, gives me my board back and asks "are you alright, mister?"

That is some humiliation I will never forget.  I see her sometimes at the park and her kick flip is still better than mine.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
  • tiger style
« Reply #125 on: November 14, 2007, 08:53:12 AM »
dream this is supposed to be story's about lame kids in the park

Dream Turns Into Dreamt

« Reply #126 on: November 14, 2007, 08:54:11 AM »
Yeah, I still hate her.

Edit:  I just saw that whole thing about being called "mister" and thought my story related.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 08:55:59 AM by Dream Turns Into Dreamt »

skatebording sucks

« Reply #127 on: November 14, 2007, 08:54:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

that happened to me one time execept the kid said "you smell like my mom mister..."

and i replied "yeah, so do most of my homies."
::)

bumptobar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
« Reply #128 on: November 14, 2007, 10:02:25 AM »
Id rather little kids than bikers, both can ruin a skatepark.

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1498
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #129 on: November 14, 2007, 10:05:53 AM »
i'm surprised that no one mentioned the little girl handling by penny in his really sorry ender... that was beyond brutal.

cahl

« Reply #130 on: November 14, 2007, 12:11:32 PM »
i'm surprised that no one mentioned the little girl handling by penny in his really sorry ender... that was beyond brutal.

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #131 on: November 14, 2007, 03:05:20 PM »

I agree. Little kids get in the way and act stupid, but you can put them in their place easily. Bikes on the other hand, take 20 minute runs around the park doing flyouts over the hips without ever doing one damn trick. Then when the wood starts breaking on the ramps they wonder why. Maybe its because your fat ass is doing flyouts all day landing hard as hell on the ramps. If you want to ride a bike, thats fine. Go ride some dirt trails or some shit. Stay the fuck out of the park. Its called a skatepark for a reason.

fast!

• Rep: 7
« Reply #132 on: November 14, 2007, 03:23:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I agree. Little kids get in the way and act stupid, but you can put them in their place easily. Bikes on the other hand, take 20 minute runs around the park doing flyouts over the hips without ever doing one damn trick. Then when the wood starts breaking on the ramps they wonder why. Maybe its because your fat ass is doing flyouts all day landing hard as hell on the ramps. If you want to ride a bike, thats fine. Go ride some dirt trails or some shit. Stay the fuck out of the park. Its called a skatepark for a reason.

bikers suck because they do nothing to get a park built, we do, then they come through and destroy all the ramps/banks with their pegs and shit and we take the blame.  the same shit goes for ledge spots or any other skatespot, they can NEVER find their own spots, BIKERS ARE FUCKIN GAY! 

sorry for the rant.       

syn

• Rep: 5
« Reply #133 on: November 15, 2007, 07:37:24 AM »
what's really ironic about annoying kids at the park I go to is that the disrespectful ones are almost guaranteed to be riding skateboards. Most on bikes or scooter know how to wait their turn, but the little dollin clones have no idea.

A chubby kid an element shirt snaked me 3 times in a row. Telling him to fuck off in a respectful, assertive way got him to leave, and really made my day

Skateboarding has already been bought, sold, packaged and sailed down the river. We were just too busy being cool to notice - Vibetek

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #134 on: November 15, 2007, 09:00:51 AM »
I just pick 'em up if they get in my way. If one ever told me I smelled like his Mom I'd ask where she is.

skatemore,man

« Reply #135 on: November 15, 2007, 09:24:35 AM »
little kids sliding down the tranny on their ass in a park bowl while their mom or dad is taking photos gets really annoying, especially if they slide in right when you're hoping out after a run. If i'm not getting snaked i'll try to give them a few minutes before i drop right back in and scare the shit out of the little fuckers. It's a funny sight watching them throw their board up to the deck and try to scramble out on top of a hip and keep falling back in while i carve the deep end.

kevbo999

« Reply #136 on: September 24, 2008, 05:08:25 AM »
I had to snap at a couple turds yesterday.  First was these two young skanks sitting in the middle of a bank.  I asked if they could "sit somewhere else because it's a skatepark not a fuckin sitting area." 

Next was this greasy little meatball who's there everyday, yet is never really skating.. he can't 180 or shove it or anything, but he "tries" switch heels and nollie tres, etc.   After he announced he was trying a switch varial heel, then kicked it away as far as possible, I said "that was close, maybe you should learn tricks before bragging about them."

R.I.P. Slap

« Reply #137 on: September 24, 2008, 05:12:47 AM »
I had to snap at a couple turds yesterday.  First was these two young skanks sitting in the middle of a bank.  I asked if they could "sit somewhere else because it's a skatepark not a fuckin sitting area." 

Next was this greasy little meatball who's there everyday, yet is never really skating.. he can't 180 or shove it or anything, but he "tries" switch heels and nollie tres, etc.   After he announced he was trying a switch varial heel, then kicked it away as far as possible, I said "that was close, maybe you should learn tricks before bragging about them."

Im so glad you dug this thread back up to share that with us

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #138 on: September 24, 2008, 05:39:19 AM »
Another reason i don't like niggas that skate tranny. They're the lames getting mad at little kids for being little kids.

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #139 on: September 24, 2008, 07:42:35 AM »
i don't know what this thread is about and i don't give a shit,

the title is awesome enough

I was thinking the same fucking thing! ha!

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

guy le douche

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #140 on: September 24, 2008, 08:17:13 AM »
like a year and a half ago when i was at the skatepark this annoying little kid came up to my friend and said "excuse me... excuse me mister" (friend)"what...."  "your my second most favorite skateboarder in the whole world....." *awkard silence "o..k...."
this kid was like 14, it was ridiculous, he still annoys me till this day.

cheep

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
« Reply #141 on: September 24, 2008, 08:41:58 AM »
ive found that for kids who like to sit with their board on the coping of a ramp for 5 minutes while they try to find the perfect time to drop in, even tho they just bailed their last varial kickflip body varial right before they threw thier board back on the coping, a well placed bs ollie, as close to the offenders face as possible, will teach them to not do that.  for those who like to sit on ramps or boxes or shit, i like to tell them that the playground is on the other side of the fence. 

i do my best to not hurt them, or thier precious little feelings.  i made a kid cry the other day tho. some 15 year old kid in girl jeans...  he ran up the ramp as i was mid ollie, and i had to kick my board out to not hurt him too bad.  board hit him and i fell and hurt myself.  told him to watch where the fuck he was going and rode of.  he went to the other side of the park and pouted for at least an hour, but never got in the way again.
http://cheepshit.tumblr.com/
the worst in jacksonville skateboarding

crackrazor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #142 on: September 24, 2008, 09:06:13 AM »
If anyone has ever skated the Peterborugh skate park then they know how small and tight it is. With that in mind, imagine a wonderful baby sitting service that just lets kids play in the park for an hour. No boards, just little mountain bikes and razor scooters. So awful.

I don't think I could ever snap at a kid though. I'd just feel bad. 

jalopy james

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53
« Reply #143 on: September 24, 2008, 09:35:47 AM »
the kids who lurk the park respect the older kids because we tell 'em how it is, and if they don't comply we publicly embarrass the shit out of them. afterward they start acting nice to us and we can all enjoy a good time skating. it's that simple. a lot of the kids we skate with now are actually fun to skate with, and nobody has to deal with an angry dad cause you focused his dickhead sons board.

KFC should give cockatiels with their variety bucket, so you can eat one bird and love another.

lou

• Rep: 5
« Reply #144 on: September 24, 2008, 09:41:10 AM »
i hate those little kids who look like good skaters but are not.   actually i hate the skateshop owner who pushes all the skate gear on the kids and there mom's even though the kid is obviously chillin in his new threads with his friends on the ledge im trying to skate like a fucking human skate cap.

Winobot

« Reply #145 on: September 24, 2008, 10:06:05 AM »
i liked that keegan sauder interview in thrasher whwere he said park dudes don't yell at kids like they used too... how else are they gonna learn the rules without some old guy giving them shit?

carbonite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 490
    • frozen in carbonite avatar image
« Reply #146 on: September 24, 2008, 10:36:20 AM »
I have told lurkers to leave because they were setting off fireworks behind one of the ramps. They left. Most of the local kids that lurk and sometimes skate are cool though. It's weird, if you're an older dude you kind of have to be an authority figure or whatever by default.  For example, the other day one of the locals was manhandling this girl, she was screaming etc.  Even though I don't think he was serious,  I interceded because A)it's not right B) that kind of shit makes us look bad and would probably get the park shut down.

no one you know

« Reply #147 on: September 24, 2008, 10:44:29 AM »
I'm not happy with what I wrote (way too harsh) below, but then cheep's following post won't make any sense, so long story short, we talked it over and its all good. Thank you modify botton.  :)

FUCK YOU who brought this thread back up, a little kid just died, you worthless piece of shit. You're a fucking kook bro. If you got no patience for little kids you're a fucking kook! Kook me all you want I'm down with the little kids, I will gladly get in some fucking punk's face at a skate park who is bullying some one younger then them. Picking on people is some jock shit just like Biff fucking with Mcfly. You let a little kid push your bottons and yell at them, then you got no dick. I'll battle with you guys till the end of time on this topic, get a fucking life.
Johhny Romano RIP
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 01:17:29 PM by no one you know »

cheep

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
« Reply #148 on: September 24, 2008, 10:55:31 AM »
so johhny romano was the same as the clueless little kids at the skatepark?  really?  and everyone loved him just because he got cancer, not because he could also rip and had some sense of respect and love for skating?

http://cheepshit.tumblr.com/
the worst in jacksonville skateboarding

masturskater

• Rep: 21
« Reply #149 on: September 24, 2008, 11:05:07 AM »
yep fuck em man, when i was little i was standing in front of a box, this old dude smoked me. i was like oh fuck sorry dude he was like "its ok man" and went off. my friend was like "you fag, dont stand in front of shit". from then on i knew, that was all it took.

nowadays i SNAP on kids, i will plough into them top speed, whatever, and be like "THATS WHAT YOU GET!" and shit. also a good way to keep fag kids out of the park is bring a boombox and play rap music really loud, espeically shit with cursing. parents will fall back. also smoke a lot of weed and drink beers that keeps em away. just fuck em up any way you can really without actually punchin em out, cause that is a little harsh. i have shot my board out at kids before and i even felt bad abotu that cause it like smoked them in the face.
real talk