Author Topic: your random thoughts/ musings  (Read 1439 times)

fineslime

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
  • I cut my grip with Occam's razor
your random thoughts/ musings
« on: December 22, 2023, 07:07:29 PM »
we all have random thoughts; self-realizations, epiphanies about our life that hit us out of left field, thoughts about how we see and experience the world around us... post those thoughts here.

I realized I only eat chicken wings so I have an excuse to eat globs of blue cheese dressing.
Everything in our reality exists on the electromagnetic spectrum; our physical bodies, our thoughts, the Earth, air, sound, frequency, vibrations, it is all electromagnetic. Everything is connected and there is no such thing as, "dead space." You are tied to me and I am tied to you. We are riding the electromagnetic spectrum.
If my grandma had a dick she'd be my grandpa. 

think me, baby, one more time!

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
Re: your random thoughts/ musings
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2023, 07:49:52 PM »
Pumpkin is just goth cantaloupe
« Last Edit: December 23, 2023, 12:12:32 AM by Mean salto »

disgruntledMTAEmployee

• Rep: -453
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2023, 10:15:14 PM »
We are riding the electromagnetic spectrum.
elride

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 807
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2023, 06:13:35 AM »

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 989
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2023, 08:37:17 AM »
did the + community steal the goths and emos
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
  • sup dog
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2023, 11:31:22 AM »
How much longer am I going to be able to skate?
Another brand new account coming in on some absolute fuck shit

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2023, 08:34:16 PM »
did the + community steal the goths and emos

holy shit! @straight ! nice to see you in the thread.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1181
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2023, 07:51:58 PM »
I’m kind of bummed that I don’t get really pimples or blackheads anymore.  It was just so satisfying popping a nice, pressurized mirror-squirter or some massive blackhead so long its tail is in another time zone.  They’re almost miraculous if you think about it.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

goodatmeth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 622
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2023, 02:30:13 AM »
Everything in our reality exists on the electromagnetic spectrum;
The electromagnetic field (photon field) is only one of 17 quantum fields in the standard model. (And that's not even all there is...)
You lackin

addie pray

• Rep: -527
  • u a whole goofy
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2023, 05:19:58 AM »
laughing

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2023, 06:35:29 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
The electromagnetic field (photon field) is only one of 17 quantum fields in the standard model. (And that's not even all there is...)
You lackin

Whenever they come up with a number like 17 for something like that, you automatically know it’s bullshit.  17 is just a number we had to made-up to put between 16 and 18.  There has never been 17 of anything except in our imagination.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

goodatmeth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 622
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2023, 08:50:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
You lackin
[close]

Whenever they come up with a number like 17 for something like that, you automatically know it’s bullshit.  17 is just a number we had to made-up to put between 16 and 18.  There has never been 17 of anything except in our imagination.

That's why we need to quantize gravity so there are 18 or more fields. Much better. Somebody please do it, I can't. I'm just a silly little experimentalist playing with lasers.

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2023, 09:45:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
You lackin
[close]

[close]

That's why we need to quantize gravity so there are 18 or more fields. Much better. Somebody please do it, I can't. I'm just a silly little experimentalist playing with lasers.

Don’t worry I got Lawrence Krauss on the phone, I’m telling him what’s up.  We can’t keep this breakthrough to ourselves.

frontsideNECKTIE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 222
  • Precision Posture
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2023, 02:52:49 PM »
Building with concrete is just building a really hard sand castle
Wow sorry, didn't realise I was dealing with a sick cunt here

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2023, 12:37:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
You lackin
[close]

Blind Fisherman

• Rep: 63
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2023, 01:53:00 PM »
If I knew then what I know now, would I do it all over again? That's been on my mind for quite some time. I'd like to think that I would have made better decisions leading up to this point in time, but part of me knows I'd end up making those same mistakes.

Shalom Peterson

• Rep: 20
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2023, 05:40:51 PM »
If someone who has been deaf their entire life miraculously woke up one day with the ability to hear, what would their ‘version’ of their language sound like?

What I mean by this is

A deaf person, I imagine, probably has a better grasp of the English language (for example) than people with the ability to hear since they’re reading more often naturally. However, even tho a deaf person can make out what a word means, they’ve never actually heard the word. I would imagine they have some sort of voice for their thought process that forms some sort of pronunciation for words. What do those words sound like to them?

Obviously you can text/write to a deaf person, but with this hypothetical newfound ability for them to hear, how long would it take them to learn the spoken language and rewrite what they’ve always known the word as? That would be the hardest part, imo.

streetmeat

• Rep: 171
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2023, 04:27:15 AM »
thinking about the brave souls in every single Indy instagram post that flood the comment section with ‘cross’ comments.

steezenking

• Rep: 16
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2023, 06:35:19 AM »
If I knew then what I know now, would I do it all over again? That's been on my mind for quite some time. I'd like to think that I would have made better decisions leading up to this point in time, but part of me knows I'd end up making those same mistakes.

The movie Arrival is among my favorite movies and sorta deals with this idea. Great movie, watch it if you haven't.

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2023, 10:45:48 AM »
I’m kind of bummed that I don’t get really pimples or blackheads anymore.  It was just so satisfying popping a nice, pressurized mirror-squirter or some massive blackhead so long its tail is in another time zone.  They’re almost miraculous if you think about it.
You’re welcome.

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2023, 01:13:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You’re welcome.

that thumbnail reminds me of trypophobia aka that weird internet phenomenon where people photoshop holes in people's bodies/ skin. something about that weird fetish just gives me the heebeejeebees.

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2023, 02:55:12 PM »
I know this’ll probably get me kooked in to oblivion but it’s got to be said.

I’m not with inclusion and I’m strongly with gate keeping. It’s kept losers and jocks out of our scene for better or worse we had it all and solidarity amongst others, you slated hated cops and weren’t an asshole you’re welcome along but there was at least a decent 360 flip to be rolling with us.

This’ll ruffle a few feathers and in no way is it a slight against anyone, but let’s not beat around the bush, if you’re gay trans etc that doesn’t make you unique or something special, that’s who you are and I’m glad for it, but why does it need to be a badge of look at me selfishness I don’t care.

Blind Fisherman

• Rep: 63
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2023, 03:38:02 PM »
I know this’ll probably get me kooked in to oblivion but it’s got to be said.

I’m not with inclusion and I’m strongly with gate keeping. It’s kept losers and jocks out of our scene for better or worse we had it all and solidarity amongst others, you slated hated cops and weren’t an asshole you’re welcome along but there was at least a decent 360 flip to be rolling with us.

This’ll ruffle a few feathers and in no way is it a slight against anyone, but let’s not beat around the bush, if you’re gay trans etc that doesn’t make you unique or something special, that’s who you are and I’m glad for it, but why does it need to be a badge of look at me selfishness I don’t care.
Who out here is trans, gay, etc. and acting like they're special for it? Maybe the industry is trying to make it seem that way, but I don't think anyone is behaving like that on an individual level. These are folks who are JUST NOW comfortable coming out and being themselves for the world to see. Hell, I just this year felt comfortable in coming out as bisexual. I don't view it as a badge of honor or anything like that. It's just who these people are. To take their existence as a "badge of look at me selfishness" is pretty wack when they're just trying to exist in the same spaces in which the rest of us have taken up far too much room.

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2023, 04:52:56 PM »
I think I’d be perfectly happy living in a trailer park.  Everything except telling people I live in a trailer park.

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1067
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2023, 06:06:13 PM »
I think I’d be perfectly happy living in a trailer park.  Everything except telling people I live in a trailer park.

I have always fantasized about a trailer park community that is co op. Having community gardens, parks, etc. I would much rather live in a trailer park than an apartment. I don’t want neighbors above or below me. If trailer park communities were planned better there is no reason to think they would not attract 20 somethings who enjoy rural over city living.

In Southern CA you buy a trailer and then rent the property at some ridiculous amount. Sort of a bastardized version of what I have in mind.

Check this out… https://www.trulia.com/home/724-monmouth-rd-33-cream-ridge-nj-08514-2077632195

Right by Six Flags! Just get the meal plan and your set.

bob george

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2023, 06:17:17 PM »
i usually stream movies and stuff on a platform without ads, but for whatever reason i've chosen to watch groundhog day today on a service that has ads. Throughout the movie there have probably been like 6 or 7 ad breaks. Every single time it's the exact same ads, in the exact same order. Maybe that's good advertising, but it kind of feels like bad advertising...

I don't even know entirely what my point is, i just had to say something about it.
that skinny motherfucker with the high voice

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2023, 07:38:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
You’re welcome.

[close]

that thumbnail reminds me of trypophobia aka that weird internet phenomenon where people photoshop holes in people's bodies/ skin. something about that weird fetish just gives me the heebeejeebees.
Some of their older thumbnails have exaggerated Trypo triggers with photoshopped large blackheads and pimples.
The videos are so good though. You'll be having nightmares dreams of them, and when you close your eyes you will see them. 

Just don't watch them everyday, or you may very well go mad.

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2023, 09:54:13 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I have always fantasized about a trailer park community that is co op. Having community gardens, parks, etc. I would much rather live in a trailer park than an apartment. I don’t want neighbors above or below me. If trailer park communities were planned better there is no reason to think they would not attract 20 somethings who enjoy rural over city living.

In Southern CA you buy a trailer and then rent the property at some ridiculous amount. Sort of a bastardized version of what I have in mind.

Check this out… https://www.trulia.com/home/724-monmouth-rd-33-cream-ridge-nj-08514-2077632195

Right by Six Flags! Just get the meal plan and your set.

I have lived in a trailer park in many different seasons of my life, most recently being in my late 20s and having my own trailer, and I can confirm it is every bit as sweet as you imagine it to be. when I first moved in, I had multiple neighbors introduce themselves by asking me if I smoked weed, then they proceeded to light up a joint and break bread. I was able to play my guitar as loud as I wanted, I came in and out at all hours of the night, no one said shit to me. I also never said shit to anyone else. if you enjoy personal freedom and being able to mind your own business, it is not at all a bad way to live.

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2023, 10:10:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
You’re welcome.

[close]

[close]
Some of their older thumbnails have exaggerated Trypo triggers with photoshopped large blackheads and pimples.
The videos are so good though. You'll be having nightmares dreams of them, and when you close your eyes you will see them. 

Just don't watch them everyday, or you may very well go mad.

I just watched 10 seconds of that video and BAAAAAAAAAAARFFFFFFFFFFFF. I get that people find that satisfying but I am very grateful I didn't get whatever THAT is ( no offense because I've watched some shit you may not be into either ;) ) and by that I mean the desire to watch fucking zits get popped. if I wanted to watch zits get popped I'd turn my back to my bathroom mirror and grab a pair of tongs youknomsayn??

Steely Daniel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2023, 12:32:22 AM »
"When it comes to starting the day nothing wakes me up faster than coffee."

-Doyle Harcavy