Author Topic: Funny Myspace/Live Journal Pictures  (Read 1434000 times)

I SUCK!

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Funny Myspace/Live Journal Pictures
« Reply #3990 on: May 20, 2007, 01:28:46 AM »
So your a heard of angry freaks...........Well you have not seen this freak yet. I'm a freak of nature. I can take anything and handle it in a gentalman way. Your kind does not frighten me. How about a skate off If I win you leave the lady alone. If I loose I leave you alone. fair enough. I will tell you I've been skateboarding for more than 15 years.

Really, a skate off? What is that? I'll show up just for the awkwardness.
Let me know when and where and I'm there with bells on.

I love infamy rollocaosters.........Just bring it.........Can you Blush..... Feel the rush. Come out! Come out! where ever you are......Nevermore.

This was intended to be for starblood, unless you're a model too?
Blush? Come out?

PS. what's nevermore?
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

////////////

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #3991 on: May 20, 2007, 01:30:14 AM »
Expand Quote
I know your type I'm a skateboarder too. A freak, A punk, A goth, A heavy metal head banger, and a rough neck. I'm alot of things at least I don't go around making fun of people and making myself look like a jerk. Come on and be nice to the lady it only makes you look bad to other women in this world. We have enough jerks in this word as is we don't need no more. So come on and swollow your pride and be nice to the lady.
[close]
I didn't know one person could be all of those things, but if you say so.

He's got you there sapphirearaven. This guy knows all about labels.

mikefork

« Reply #3992 on: May 20, 2007, 01:31:54 AM »
Expand Quote
So your a heard of angry freaks...........Well you have not seen this freak yet. I'm a freak of nature. I can take anything and handle it in a gentalman way. Your kind does not frighten me. How about a skate off If I win you leave the lady alone. If I loose I leave you alone. fair enough. I will tell you I've been skateboarding for more than 15 years.
[close]

Really, a skate off? What is that? I'll show up just for the awkwardness.
Let me know when and where and I'm there with bells on.

it might be like the joust scene in thrashin
oh and because you "tricked" grim into posting a picture against your will
You can deny fair use by including a disclaimer Fair use is a right granted to the public on all copyrighted work. Fair use rights take precedence over the author's interest. Thus the copyright holder cannot use a non-binding disclaimer, or notification, to revoke the right of fair use on works.[18] However, binding agreements such as contracts or license agreements may take precedence over fair use rights.

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3993 on: May 20, 2007, 01:37:48 AM »

it might be like the joust scene in thrashin

[/quote]

That's what I was thinking.
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

mikefork

« Reply #3994 on: May 20, 2007, 01:39:55 AM »
i mean it only makes sense. i mean we're all obviously the daggers and those two are the ramp locals. we will break their arms and they will then have to enter the l.a massacre with casts on

sapphireraven

« Reply #3995 on: May 20, 2007, 01:41:20 AM »
Yes I am a modle an artist as well and many more things. I climb moutains and ice sheets, I hike 3 or more miles a day and I even love moutain bikeing. You can call me the ultimate adrenaline junky. I can fit in anywere since I try everything more than once.I have even tried wrestling and powerlifting wihich I enjoy doing since I can carry a 400 poud log on my shoulder "small brush should not mess with big timber"....I'm not makeing any fights here all I am doing is standing up for my kind..........I say no more this has gone on to long. Now I say good by and go about my own life........................Evermore

mikefork

« Reply #3996 on: May 20, 2007, 01:42:26 AM »
I can fit in anywere since I try everything more than once.
well you don't fit in here so scram before you get youself photoshoped onto a brokeback mountain picture

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3997 on: May 20, 2007, 01:43:01 AM »
Dude could send Chany Jeanguenin in his place to the joust.

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3998 on: May 20, 2007, 01:46:09 AM »
Yes I am a modle an artist as well and many more things. I climb moutains and ice sheets, I hike 3 or more miles a day and I even love moutain bikeing. You can call me the ultimate adrenaline junky. I can fit in anywere since I try everything more than once.I have even tried wrestling and powerlifting wihich I enjoy doing since I can carry a 400 poud log on my shoulder "small brush should not mess with big timber"....I'm not makeing any fights here all I am doing is standing up for my kind..........I say no more this has gone on to long. Now I say good by and go about my own life........................Evermore

Wait dude don't leave... what about the skate off??

mikefork

« Reply #3999 on: May 20, 2007, 01:51:00 AM »
Dude could send Chany Jeanguenin in his place to the joust.
just because he can skate vert doesn't mean he is a ramp local. peter hewitt skates vert but is he some wishy washy ramp local? nah

eranka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
« Reply #4000 on: May 20, 2007, 01:51:41 AM »
hahahah
just WOW.

sapphireraven

« Reply #4001 on: May 20, 2007, 01:52:17 AM »
Tell me where you live and I will find a skate park for us to meet at and the challenge will be on.

Mentos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #4002 on: May 20, 2007, 01:53:28 AM »
But your not a good speller.

mikefork

« Reply #4003 on: May 20, 2007, 01:53:48 AM »

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4004 on: May 20, 2007, 01:54:29 AM »
Tell me where you live and I will find a skate park for us to meet at and the challenge will be on.
Southern California.

sapphireraven

« Reply #4005 on: May 20, 2007, 01:55:26 AM »
So what if I am not a good speller no one is perfect. Enough with the spelling crap are you going to accept my challenge or not......................Evermore

sapphireraven

« Reply #4006 on: May 20, 2007, 01:57:54 AM »
What part of cali.......county and town which one. I have a long list of skate parks I am looking at right now 68 total in california.

Jackers

• Rep: 11
  • Thanks GRL
« Reply #4007 on: May 20, 2007, 02:00:04 AM »
you forgot ....Nevermore
Idle

sapphireraven

« Reply #4008 on: May 20, 2007, 02:01:53 AM »
So what just name the town and county your in...I'm not wasteing any more of my time with you people..............Nevermore..........Nevermore

sapphireraven

« Reply #4009 on: May 20, 2007, 02:03:09 AM »

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4010 on: May 20, 2007, 02:05:01 AM »
What part of cali.......county and town which one. I have a long list of skate parks I am looking at right now 68 total in california.

We can all look at a list of skateparks, do you live in California or are we going around in circles?

PS. The contigency is that; the "skate off" (wahatever that is) has to be filmed and posted on youtube. Cool, will you agree to such copyright authorization?

http://www.skateboardparks.com/california/index.html go here and tell me which one.

Anyone in southern california. LA or below, what you got around there?

sapphireraven

« Reply #4011 on: May 20, 2007, 02:05:27 AM »
Message me on myspace when you have choosen. I waist no more breath talking to people that put women down.....................Nevermore

eranka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
« Reply #4012 on: May 20, 2007, 02:06:06 AM »
i didnt think it could get any better.
and again. WOW.

Mentos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #4013 on: May 20, 2007, 02:06:37 AM »
What the hell is going on??? ??? ??? ??? Sounds like a bad sk8 episode.

mikefork

« Reply #4014 on: May 20, 2007, 02:08:17 AM »
haha oh man, jamie i hope you really go there and film it. if they show their facial expression will be golden. if they don't show that will be even better because they will in turn look like a bigger douchebag

sapphireraven

« Reply #4015 on: May 20, 2007, 02:11:14 AM »
http://www.skateboardparks.com/missouri/hardcoresports/index.html

when can you be here...It's on just bring it................Nevermore

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4016 on: May 20, 2007, 02:11:58 AM »
Message me on myspace when you have choosen. I waist no more breath talking to people that put women down.....................Nevermore

It's just getting good.

Plus, I didn't put anyone down, ask your girl.

Let's do it at the Chino park, (inland LA) you got that on the list?
What about the video of the "skate off"?

H8R

« Reply #4017 on: May 21, 2007, 08:51:24 AM »
i watch too much wrestling....nevermore!   :D

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #4018 on: May 21, 2007, 09:13:04 AM »
this is too weird

Jura

« Reply #4019 on: May 21, 2007, 09:18:50 AM »
This has turned from a very, very entertaining thread. To easily the greatest thing Ive seen in a long time.

Bravo Goths, youve made my Monday.