Author Topic: The Last Good Movie You Saw?  (Read 943860 times)

matt_2993

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
Re: The Last Good Movie You Saw?
« Reply #10650 on: May 08, 2024, 09:18:05 PM »
God damn I finally watched The King of Comedy and it was so damn good. Gonna let it marinate but easily a favorite Scorcese and De Niro film

Highly recommend if you haven't seen it, pretty sure it's been celebrated on here already in past pages

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1342
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #10651 on: May 10, 2024, 07:53:12 PM »
Just dropping this in here that it looks like Amazon and/or the Shudder upgrade put up a bunch of Italian Horror including all of the Michele Soavi movies. I haven't seen Cemetery Man, which has been out of circ, for a while now and was never able to track down The Sect. The worst thing about the switch to streaming is that those low budget or foreign movies that used to be in rental stores are kinda homeless now that the major studios essentially control the streaming game. Although Criterion has broadened their catalog with the streaming service, they can't be the only service putting up the cutty stuff and I feel a little shitty relying on torrents to track all of this stuff down. Anyway, if you like arty trash, it might be worth the eight buck upgrade, especially if you already have Prime.

Fuck Amazon though they should totally break that shit up
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #10652 on: May 10, 2024, 10:54:52 PM »
I watched mayhem on shudder last night.....wasnt bad

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 249
« Reply #10653 on: May 10, 2024, 11:05:23 PM »
I watched mayhem on shudder last night.....wasnt bad

Yeah I was expecting a little more but realized I got a deserved amount of action for what it was

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1075
« Reply #10654 on: May 12, 2024, 06:43:03 PM »
Wasn’t amazing but I did find it somewhat interesting, and always give A24 flicks a chance: The Kill Team

Based on a true story about a group of soldiers who are led by a staff sergeant who crosses moral boundaries to justify killing anyone he can in the Middle East. Filled with suspense but not the greatest acting.