Author Topic: Baker Kid Takes Down Trump Supporting Bicyclist, Tight or Whack?  (Read 5826 times)

Mr. Kamikazi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -115
  • 1,2,3,4, tell the people what she wore...
Re: Baker Kid Takes Down Trump Supporting Bicyclist, Tight or Whack?
« Reply #120 on: April 06, 2023, 04:58:45 PM »

mj23

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 237
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #121 on: April 06, 2023, 04:58:56 PM »
I just rewatched the video and noticed that you can clearly hear the kid yelling something like “yo!! Yo!!!” Or “No! No!” Right before the cyclist hits his board. He was obviously trying to warn the poor cyclist. I don’t know why so many people are trying to make this political

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1643
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #122 on: April 06, 2023, 05:38:37 PM »
The thread surely has gotten heated!

It reminds me of experiences I had in my mid-20s. I was not really doing much of anything with my life. Each day was a party with my friends who were on the same “program,” if you know what I mean.

We spent most of our time just partying and doing juvenile stuff, like lighting bags of dog poop on fire and leaving it on people’s doorsteps.

Eventually, I decided to get it together so I could take over my family’s business. But, there was a catch. I would have to re-take every single grade, from kindergarten to twelfth grade, in a two week period of time for each grade, to prove I was worthy of taking over the business. Along the way, I realized one of my father’s associates was a really bad apple. He also happened to have some really weird looking balls…

…anyway, his ulterior motives came to light eventually via his speech and his actions and everyone learned that his biggest weakness was in business ethics.  He reminds me a lot of tRump.

In the end, I learned how important education is and that it really is all about the friends we make along the way.

This is how I feel.

"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1590
« Reply #123 on: April 06, 2023, 06:13:33 PM »
This thread also reminds me of me in my 40’s where I just grasp onto anything to spew some political bullshit that no  one wants to hear…..

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1405
« Reply #124 on: April 06, 2023, 07:01:56 PM »
Expand Quote
I love it when right wing people are too cowardly to own their shit and instead hide behind bad faith rhetorical questions.

What even is fascism???

You know what it is. It's the cruel shit you believe in
[close]

Do you actually think every Republican or trump voter is fascist and a believer in cruel shit?  They’re people that voted for a different criminal than you voted for.

Oh joy everyone's favorite big brain nuance enjoyer is here.

If they're not cruel they're fucking stupid. The difference doesn't matter to me

burm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
« Reply #125 on: April 06, 2023, 09:07:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I love it when right wing people are too cowardly to own their shit and instead hide behind bad faith rhetorical questions.

What even is fascism???

You know what it is. It's the cruel shit you believe in
[close]

Do you actually think every Republican or trump voter is fascist and a believer in cruel shit?  They’re people that voted for a different criminal than you voted for.
[close]

Oh joy everyone's favorite big brain nuance enjoyer is here.

If they're not cruel they're fucking stupid. The difference doesn't matter to me

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon%27s_razor

One of my guiding principles.
take what small comfort there may be left
seize what you love and damn all the rest

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
« Reply #126 on: April 06, 2023, 11:25:50 PM »
this is very acceptable behavior.

Lucky_Basek

• Rep: 55
« Reply #127 on: April 07, 2023, 04:04:57 AM »
One of the best things ever to come out of skateboarding

Mandatory Reload

• Rep: 79
« Reply #128 on: April 07, 2023, 04:30:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It's interesting to me how skateboarding today is all about "diversity" and "inclusivity" and accepting all yet there seems to be a general one way of thinking in the skateboarding world
[close]

Ugh this take is so dumb and I’m sick of hearing it.

“Oh yeah if we want to consider our community inclusive, we have to welcome all viewpoints.“ So if your viewpoint is hateful, racist, and xenophobic, we have to embrace and accept you in the name of inclusivity? Fuck outta here with that shit.
[close]
Skating isn’t inclusive these days. Contests specifically for certain sexual orientations and even whole “private” skate sessions at public DIYs where they ask you not come. Who in their right mind thinks that’s okay

damn you are really in your feelings because you couldn’t go to the women/non-binary skate meetup at your local lol this thread is devolving quickly

sle_epy

• Rep: -95
« Reply #129 on: April 07, 2023, 05:07:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It's interesting to me how skateboarding today is all about "diversity" and "inclusivity" and accepting all yet there seems to be a general one way of thinking in the skateboarding world
[close]

“Oh yeah if we want to consider our community inclusive, we have to welcome all viewpoints.“ So if your viewpoint is hateful, racist, and xenophobic, we have to embrace and accept you in the name of inclusivity? Fuck outta here with that shit.
[close]
Skating isn’t inclusive these days. Contests specifically for certain sexual orientations and even whole “private” skate sessions at public DIYs where they ask you not come. Who in their right mind thinks that’s okay

Yea, I'm sure the 10a, two hours session every other Sunday for women and LGBTQ ppl wherever you live is really limiting your ability to be a total creep at the skate park and play with your toy. Hit the streets and quit being a total pussy homie. Your slappy curb at the park will still be there at noon.
eau de toilette: Sk8IQ by Sle_epy

Magnolia

• Rep: 462
  • She/They
« Reply #130 on: April 07, 2023, 06:37:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

damn you are really in your feelings because you couldn’t go to the women/non-binary skate meetup at your local lol this thread is devolving quickly

Reddit tier complaining tbh
what quality posts do you have under your umbrella son of a bitch

newguy

« Reply #131 on: April 07, 2023, 06:54:54 AM »
It was hilarious. Anybody who is into any politician enough to dress from head to toe in said politicians propaganda deserves at least as much. Left or right, doesn't matter

ur so smart and enlightened can u teach me

sle_epy

« Reply #132 on: April 07, 2023, 07:38:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Reddit tier complaining tbh

The real veganshawn

• Rep: 106
  • What the fuck was that
« Reply #133 on: April 07, 2023, 07:43:40 AM »
That shit was funny as hell. Fuck trump and fuck his supporters!!
Cocteau Twins

Síota

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 820
« Reply #134 on: April 07, 2023, 08:46:08 AM »
Just wanted to come back and say thanks for all the feedback, I couldn't help but wonder what the community on Slap would have to say about it and to my surprise the answers were mixed. Some points I wanted to come out and say:

-Not all Republicans / right leaning people are fascists and want to control people (eg- abortion) they just simply don't agree with most of what the progressive left stands for, and the state of the country. It's not like every single right leaner wants abortion illegal. I for one don't. There are just more things about the right that I agree with politically than the left. Abortion will never go away. It's at the state level. And as long as the United States remains a democracy, there will always be blue states that will allow abortion.

-If it's true this guy did this as a left leaning Youtuber making a mockery of Trump supporters, than he is indeed a fucking idiot and got what he deserved. Although I don't believe the kid who did it knew that, and was of the mind he was taking down a Trump supporter

-I'm still on the fence with the inclusivity part which is a separate topic from this specifically. It coincides with my first point, not every right leaning person is a fascist, racist, LGBQT hater, etc. Most of them just don't want to change the school system to include gender theory, or allow gender transitioning surgery to minors, or drag shows for children. Pretty straightforward and sensible. Basically do what you want, but keep it away from our kids, don't breed them into this. It's unfortunate that left leaning people tend to not accept this idea and dismiss it with an all or nothing attitude.

Moral of the story to me is as reckless as skating is, and always will be, which I would never want to change, causing senseless violence to people who have done nothing to hurt you physically, is absolutely uncalled for and should not be promoted.

Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 24 hours

sle_epy

« Reply #135 on: April 07, 2023, 08:57:34 AM »
Just wanted to come back and say thanks for all the feedback, I couldn't help but wonder what the community on Slap would have to say about it and to my surprise the answers were mixed. Some points I wanted to come out and say:

-Not all Republicans / right leaning people are fascists and want to control people (eg- abortion) they just simply don't agree with most of what the progressive left stands for, and the state of the country. It's not like every single right leaner wants abortion illegal. I for one don't. There are just more things about the right that I agree with politically than the left. Abortion will never go away. It's at the state level. And as long as the United States remains a democracy, there will always be blue states that will allow abortion.

-If it's true this guy did this as a left leaning Youtuber making a mockery of Trump supporters, than he is indeed a fucking idiot and got what he deserved. Although I don't believe the kid who did it knew that, and was of the mind he was taking down a Trump supporter

-I'm still on the fence with the inclusivity part which is a separate topic from this specifically. It coincides with my first point, not every right leaning person is a fascist, racist, LGBQT hater, etc. Most of them just don't want to change the school system to include gender theory, or allow gender transitioning surgery to minors, or drag shows for children. Pretty straightforward and sensible. Basically do what you want, but keep it away from our kids, don't breed them into this. It's unfortunate that left leaning people tend to not accept this idea and dismiss it with an all or nothing attitude.

Moral of the story to me is as reckless as skating is, and always will be, which I would never want to change, causing senseless violence to people who have done nothing to hurt you physically, is absolutely uncalled for and should not be promoted.

I know you think you're reasonable etc but you're just an asshole and talking to you is pointless. Stay away from other people's bodies and gfy. Ask yourself why you're so obsessed with children. Wanted to add, that every major medical and psychological association etc disagrees with you so what do you know. GET OVER IT.

Magnolia

• She/They
« Reply #136 on: April 07, 2023, 09:01:43 AM »

"Not every republican hates lgbt ppl but I sure do!"
Focus you dweeb

sle_epy

« Reply #137 on: April 07, 2023, 09:04:59 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
"Not every republican hates lgbt ppl but I sure do!"
Focus you dweeb

Also "for" abortion because obv there's a benefit to them.

mj23

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 237
« Reply #138 on: April 07, 2023, 09:06:47 AM »
-I'm still on the fence with the inclusivity part which is a separate topic from this specifically. It coincides with my first point, not every right leaning person is a fascist, racist, LGBQT hater, etc. Most of them just don't want to change the school system to include gender theory, or allow gender transitioning surgery to minors, or drag shows for children. Pretty straightforward and sensible.
these are issues that nobody in the republican party cared about until like six months ago. trump didn't run on these issues in 2016 or 2020. he ran on cutting taxes, building a border wall, and locking up hillary clinton. you're either gullible as fuck with the memory of a goldfish, 15 years old, or totally disingenuous. frankly i shouldn't even respond to such foolishness.

and anyway, if you watch the video, you can tell it was an accident. stop trying to make everything political.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1966
« Reply #139 on: April 07, 2023, 09:27:10 AM »

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -528
« Reply #140 on: April 07, 2023, 09:28:32 AM »

So after your whole pearl-clutching diatribe, if he was pretending to be a trump supporter, but was actually some libertard then you are suddenly ok with the unprovoked violence?

I wish we lived in a world where this level of stupidity and hypocrisy was obviously trolling, but you imbeciles would read “a modest proposal” as sound policy suggestion.

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 293
« Reply #141 on: April 07, 2023, 09:28:52 AM »

It's quite annoying to me that you don't understand the implication of keeping the fact that LGBTQ exist away from children. Do you not see that it implies that LGBTQ people are somehow bad? Also, you do know that not all violence comes in the physical form right? Republican politicians have put forward hundreds of anti-LGBTQ laws into place throughout the country and waged an endless barrage of attacks on them, especially by labelling them as groomers. Do you not see how that can and will eventually lead to violence against them? If you support the current brand of Republicanism, you inherently support violence, regardless of if it's physical or not.

Magnolia

• She/They
« Reply #142 on: April 07, 2023, 09:34:19 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

It's quite annoying to me that you don't understand the implication of keeping the fact that LGBTQ exist away from children. Do you not see that it implies that LGBTQ people are somehow bad? Also, you do know that not all violence comes in the physical form right? Republican politicians have put forward hundreds of anti-LGBTQ laws into place throughout the country and waged an endless barrage of attacks on them, especially by labelling them as groomers. Do you not see how that can and will eventually lead to violence against them? If you support the current brand of Republicanism, you inherently support violence, regardless of if it's physical or not.
Shit, if I'd known a single trans adult as a teenager I could've made sense of my own dysphoria way earlier and saved myself years of anguish. Instead I just spent that time wrapped up in self-loathing. Preventing kids from learning about queer people and culture doesn't protect them from anything, it holds them back or fucking kills them

Banned from the room

« Reply #143 on: April 07, 2023, 10:29:36 AM »
to me punching the shaman is close to the equivalent of punching Tom Metzger when he was alive. thank goodness hes gone.

if you align yourself with the "Jews Wont Replace Us" crew whether you a patch wearing nazi or just an edge lord who is looking for likes you gonna find out simple as that.

im no Biden Harris fan. i fucking know they suck but look who the KKK are down with.

it does make me wonder if that person treats team members the same?

everyone has supporters of _______ in they mix. i feel its important to stay consistent. i Nonpartisan
« Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 06:00:17 PM by Uncle Flea »

newguy

« Reply #144 on: April 07, 2023, 10:35:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Shit, if I'd known a single trans adult as a teenager I could've made sense of my own dysphoria way earlier and saved myself years of anguish. Instead I just spent that time wrapped up in self-loathing. Preventing kids from learning about queer people and culture doesn't protect them from anything, it holds them back or fucking kills them

Dusty

• Rep: -9
« Reply #145 on: April 07, 2023, 01:29:37 PM »
Kid wouldn’t try that if it were Biebel

Magnolia

• She/They
« Reply #146 on: April 07, 2023, 01:53:29 PM »
Biebel wouldn't be caught dead doing cardio

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #147 on: April 07, 2023, 02:22:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Pretty much this
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

Minigolf Fanatic

• Rep: 6
« Reply #148 on: April 07, 2023, 07:51:54 PM »
That shit was hilarious and fuck em all if they actually support that human garbage.

Dusty

• Rep: -9
« Reply #149 on: April 07, 2023, 08:27:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Biebel wouldn't be caught dead doing cardio
Last time he did he got kicked off Girl