Author Topic: Pros/Ams that post weed stuff too much  (Read 7663 times)

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
Re: Pros/Ams that post weed stuff too much
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2017, 02:36:56 PM »
My prayers go to littel Schmatty, I hope he doesn't over do it with his instagram

He smokes ALOT of weed

I'm surprised more pals aren't at least using CBD oil. Shots amazing on every level
Gentleman ninja warlock

DCLOVE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -488
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2017, 03:01:19 PM »
JJ did one of his more famed switch wallrides after ripping a pipe hit, then exclaimed "thanks weed!"

I watched Cyril trying a trick and not making it, got passed the joint, did the next try. I’d say it helps certain people.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

weaselhead

• Rep: 36
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2017, 08:54:25 PM »

these posts bother me
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 08:58:00 PM by weaselhead »
I heard it today, "make money, buy sandwiches".

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2017, 10:59:39 PM »
kush cowboy

Yu Dum

« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2017, 06:27:00 AM »
I've never understood the reasoning behind posting weed all over social media. It's not some special club. You're just a pothead. Chill widdit.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2017, 06:54:04 AM »
Expand Quote
One thing is true, I’ve never met someone who skated better smoked up, despite what they may claim.
[close]

I will very very confidently disagree with this. Have you ever seen the I Path promo?

i heard black sabbath talking about writing there new album and how it was way harder and took way longer without coke. they didn't think the coke made them make a better record, it just got them in the studio more.

for me i've gotten worst at skating after quitting smoking a few years back and really it's because i just don't skate as much. when i'd go to the park and get faded i'd stay for hours and if i got tired take another hit and be good to go for longer. now i get bored after 45 mins most sessions. so even though there were sessions that got ruined because i got too high and a lot of times i could learn new tricks quicker if i didn't smoke first the overall effect was smoking got me better over time than not smoking because i was skating way, way more without getting bored with it.

shark tits

« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2017, 08:11:16 AM »
there aren't any definitive rules for drinking and drugs. what works for some won't work for all. ricky o usedta always talk about getting into high times magazine, weed seemed to be a plus for him.
ethan fowler skated on speed and not saying that's why he got so good but it could've helped him focus.
most of us have good and bad stories of drunk skating.
i can attest to the powers of skating on hallucinogens. i kickflipped my first 5, boardslid my first handrail and generally had career highlights while tripping. joe rogan says that magic mushrooms maybe why humans evolved the way they did, put that in your pipe and smoke it.
i've seen jim and dan kill it on her'on but like maybe he'd go in twice as hard sober? or like sleazy, maybe it takes the montega to get him out the house.
i liked cypress hill's first album better when they were more about killing people and drinking 40s as much as smoking weed. they got silly after that.
i don't really know what pros are doing. i've been playing w/ fan leaves and making stencils so maybe i'm too into weed fashion and i don't even smoke that shit.

Huell Howser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2017, 08:41:25 AM »
boo johnson. weed is a drug not a personality

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2017, 03:12:18 PM »
boo johnson. weed is a drug not a personality

Yeah he might be the worst
Gentleman ninja warlock

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2017, 03:14:36 PM »
I follow a couple girls that weed is their personality

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2017, 03:18:43 PM »

Weed, gratuitis ass shot and pizza in the backround?
Gentleman ninja warlock

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2017, 03:28:59 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Weed, gratuitis ass shot and pizza in the backround?

close, no pizza bgp's

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2253
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2017, 04:21:24 PM »

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2017, 08:18:47 AM »
One thing is true, I’ve never met someone who skated better smoked up, despite what they may claim.

You definitely have but they're always high so you can't tell

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2017, 08:20:31 AM »
I've never understood the reasoning behind posting weed all over social media. It's not some special club. You're just a pothead. Chill widdit.

It's not really different than people who post pictures of their lattes and all kinds of other dumb shit they do everyday, that's just a major part of their lives every day so it's constant. People just overshare in general.

QueeferMadness

• Rep: -343
  • Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2017, 09:49:51 AM »
I got busted smoking pot when I was 12, ever since I've kept it under the radar. More kids need to get busted.

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 489
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2017, 01:40:00 PM »
there aren't any definitive rules for drinking and drugs. what works for some won't work for all. ricky o usedta always talk about getting into high times magazine, weed seemed to be a plus for him.
ethan fowler skated on speed and not saying that's why he got so good but it could've helped him focus.
i can attest to the powers of skating on hallucinogens. i kickflipped my first 5, boardslid my first handrail and generally had career highlights while tripping. joe rogan says that magic mushrooms maybe why humans evolved the way they did, put that in your pipe and smoke it.
i've seen jim and dan kill it on her'on but like maybe he'd go in twice as hard sober? or like sleazy, maybe it takes the montega to get him out the house.
i liked cypress hill's first album better when they were more about killing people and drinking 40s as much as smoking weed. they got silly after that.
i don't really know what pros are doing. i've been playing w/ fan leaves and making stencils so maybe i'm too into weed fashion and i don't even smoke that shit.

I kind of miss taking a shot & skating, that stuff was like speed for me. I'll go harder sober if I practice or just have one of those days where it all clicks, but that drug never really effected my skating that much. Weed however, I generally DO NOT skate better.
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 561
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2017, 01:53:24 PM »

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2017, 01:56:43 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

She's talking about drugs AND sex stuff. Will follow immediately.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2017, 08:13:13 AM »
Am i the only one getting sick of people thinking they are cool because they post pics of themselves smoking weed, it makes you look so bad ass, KB, Boo, Dane Vaughn are the worst, list goes on

it takes so little effort to ignore that which doesn't matter. try it.

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -216
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2017, 02:10:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Am i the only one getting sick of people thinking they are cool because they post pics of themselves smoking weed, it makes you look so bad ass, KB, Boo, Dane Vaughn are the worst, list goes on
[close]

it takes so little effort to ignore that which doesn't matter. try it.

But how will anyone know I'm superior to them that way?

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2017, 03:12:55 PM »

Psychotropic compounds stimulate and re-generate brain cells. They directly impact neurological patterns through serotonin and dopamine intake/uptake. This was written about extensively by the McKenna brothers/oleary in the 70s. the maps organization has shown tests on brain tissue showing synapses and chemical Reponses to small doses of 5-MeO-DMT, something only achieved by electricity since. I'm sure that within the next 10-15 years we will see pharmaceutical psychotropics. This is all grossly over-simplified, if any of this is unfamiliar to you check out maps/McKenna brothers

ImportantGuy

« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2017, 03:31:08 PM »
Weed will make you a better skater but nobody's better when they're high.

Jacob Gary

« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2017, 03:41:08 PM »
Expand Quote
JJ did one of his more famed switch wallrides after ripping a pipe hit, then exclaimed "thanks weed!"
[close]

I watched Cyril trying a trick and not making it, got passed the joint, did the next try. I’d say it helps certain people.

You're sure that he landed the trick right after he took a hit? And even if that was the case, you could argue that he didn't leave enough time for the thc to take effect. One could even say that if he landed it right after it was more of a placebo or just plain coincidence.

I didn't see the video so I don't know nor am I saying weed doesn't help some people but I feel like you maybe can't attribute the make to weed in this specific circumstance.

darkslideoftheforce

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2017, 04:30:32 PM »
whole thread is fucking cringe

expired

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2017, 06:34:30 PM »
A lot of pros that don't post about weed too much but still smoke seem to post a good amount on their stories, also at this point its pretty much the same thing as posting instagrams for sponsors, some skaters get free weed just don't get the same money and trips weed maps does

Chuck Gender

« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2017, 03:53:30 AM »

joe rogan says that magic mushrooms maybe why humans evolved the way they did

Shrooms working on them genes!  :o

Jacob Gary

« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2017, 08:11:47 AM »
A lot of pros that don't post about weed too much but still smoke seem to post a good amount on their stories, also at this point its pretty much the same thing as posting instagrams for sponsors, some skaters get free weed just don't get the same money and trips weed maps does

Spencer Hamilton rode/still rides for a Canadian dispensary called Eden. They have locations in Vancouver and Toronto.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2017, 11:26:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You're sure that he landed the trick right after he took a hit? And even if that was the case, you could argue that he didn't leave enough time for the thc to take effect. One could even say that if he landed it right after it was more of a placebo or just plain coincidence.

I didn't see the video so I don't know nor am I saying weed doesn't help some people but I feel like you maybe can't attribute the make to weed in this specific circumstance.

Scientific method to the max.

Lobo

• Rep: 2
  • Skate and die !
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2017, 05:24:27 PM »
I smoke almost everyday for the past 25 years (I'm 42),I take maybe a week off per year and that's only when I am going scuba diving!
I work as a martial arts coach (box,bjj and all that stuff) and weed helps me a lot with recuperation,my muscles get loose and what is important,my mind!
My fight buddies tried the same routine and it failed terrible with most off them,from excessive heart rate,paranoia,fatigue to overall downfall of abilities...but a few are liking the affects and they use it daily! It depends from person to person...my mind is too much like a lazer,I feel things too intensly and in focus! When I smoke one, it becomes more like a stroboscope! It disperse, I cover the wider area but with much less focus...and that shit works for me!!
except when I am skating,I need me a lazer mind and smoke after the session ;)

Btw,posting if you are a stoner is lame
Pardon my lousy grammar,I am not a native english speaker.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 05:30:39 PM by Lobo »