Author Topic: Pros with the strangest sponsor list  (Read 6252 times)

spungo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
  • Lord Ganesha
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Pros with the strangest sponsor list
« Reply #90 on: September 18, 2023, 03:45:01 AM »
DOUBLE PITS TO CHESTY
do more yoga!

stringsnthings

• Rep: -48
« Reply #91 on: September 18, 2023, 04:54:31 AM »
Kinda on this topic, at the Lausanne contest over the weekend I noticed Kairi Netsuke riding Kalis vulcs and had a DC sticker on his board but he wore a visible Nike SB shirt during Finals.. I assume he got on the swoosh over the weekend but I found it odd he still rocked the DC sticker visibly on his board still. So is he the first to ride for Nike and Zero at the same time?

RoughStylin

• Rep: 34
« Reply #92 on: September 18, 2023, 05:09:21 AM »
Made sense at the time but Gilbert Crockett black-boxed to within an inch of his life makes me laugh.

dj nipslip

« Reply #93 on: September 18, 2023, 07:41:22 AM »
Anyone who rides for DVS. They all have the most random board sponsors, and I have no clue how DVS is still in business. When was the last time you saw someone skating in the 1 of 5 models that are the exact same thing, just named differently?

fastlane

• Rep: -5
« Reply #94 on: September 18, 2023, 08:30:55 AM »
Heath on Workshop

newMe

• Rep: 19
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #95 on: September 18, 2023, 08:44:34 AM »
Kinda on this topic, at the Lausanne contest over the weekend I noticed Kairi Netsuke riding Kalis vulcs and had a DC sticker on his board but he wore a visible Nike SB shirt during Finals.. I assume he got on the swoosh over the weekend but I found it odd he still rocked the DC sticker visibly on his board still. So is he the first to ride for Nike and Zero at the same time?

Pretty sure Nick Boserio was the first to ride for Zero and Nike at the same time.

Aquatic Dinosaur

• Rep: 101
« Reply #96 on: September 18, 2023, 11:11:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Pretty sure Nick Boserio was the first to ride for Zero and Nike at the same time.

John Rattray?