Author Topic: The Tampa Bay Rays now have a jersey celebrating Tampa’s skate culture  (Read 3441 times)

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1619
  • Overweight and Underprepared
Skateboarding is a league of our own and I am Tom Hanks
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Ricky Vaughn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 269
How high can that ray ollie?
Tell the world to eat my dick
I’m a prick motherfucker
Life Hell Tough shit
I’m the bic motherfucker

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2237
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
missed a chance to rename the franchise to Tampa Bay Ray Barbees
Outstanding idea: 100% WOULD back this move.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

French manicure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 272
Hey dad, wanna have a game of s.k.a.t.e.?

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
I'm offended. Get that thing of my bloard and back in the water.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

MusclesMarinara

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 104
They got Markovich to throw out the first pitch last night?
Alex Olson never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

Highonangeldust

• Rep: 627
They got Markovich to throw out the first pitch last night?

Markovich kinda looks like the Free Lunch guy with that beard.

Scarecrow Radio

• Rep: 30
  • we are the music makers
Who the fuck cares if jocks want to 'celebrate skate culture' they're just trying to sell jerseys

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3341
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
I lived in Tampa and went to college there. While there I interned for Bubba the Love Sponge. My pet name on the show was Coconut Head. I once did the "drink a gallon of milk in under an hour" challenge on air and vomited into a trash can during his show.

At Christmas Bubba would do a toy drive thing called Toys for Tits and I helped work the event one year. Dudes could bring in a toy to this car wash thing and these stripper chicks would pose for a picture with them or something like that - you bring in a toy for a charity drive and you’d get to see some boobs. The head intern was named Spice Boy and he was like, "Yo Coconut Headcome here! You’re about to get a big payoff for being an intern on this show," and he sat me on this La-Z-Boy chair on wheels. Then he called two of the stripper girls over and was like, "Sit on Coconut Head’s lap!" so they did with their tops off and he pushed the three of us around on the chair for a minute.

After that was over he was like, "I told you working for this show was fucking awesome!" I smiled and tried to act like I was stoked but I was secretly so bummed.

Mongo Lloyd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
Tampa Bay Gay
Do you get deja vu, huh?

quaintly

• Rep: 11
I don’t know baseball but I know of a really famous cricketer who skates

Who ?

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
I lived in Tampa and went to college there. While there I interned for Bubba the Love Sponge. My pet name on the show was Coconut Head. I once did the "drink a gallon of milk in under an hour" challenge on air and vomited into a trash can during his show.

At Christmas Bubba would do a toy drive thing called Toys for Tits and I helped work the event one year. Dudes could bring in a toy to this car wash thing and these stripper chicks would pose for a picture with them or something like that - you bring in a toy for a charity drive and you’d get to see some boobs. The head intern was named Spice Boy and he was like, "Yo Coconut Headcome here! You’re about to get a big payoff for being an intern on this show," and he sat me on this La-Z-Boy chair on wheels. Then he called two of the stripper girls over and was like, "Sit on Coconut Head’s lap!" so they did with their tops off and he pushed the three of us around on the chair for a minute.

After that was over he was like, "I told you working for this show was fucking awesome!" I smiled and tried to act like I was stoked but I was secretly so bummed.

Did you see Asa Akira there? I feel like she was around during that time.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3341
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Expand Quote

[close]

Did you see Asa Akira there? I feel like she was around during that time.

I don’t remember that name but there were two things against me remembering this: I was 24/7 high on terrible weed then and also this person is female which means I probably wouldn’t commit them to long-term memory. :(

benboardbreaker

• Rep: 47
Is Markovich a Tampa native? I know he is from down there somewhere.

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
  • and the whistle is screaming
Is Markovich a Tampa native? I know he is from down there somewhere.
He has to be friends with someone in the front office, or maybe the clubhouse.  I can’t think of any other reason for him throwing out the first pitch