Author Topic: skaters you shouldnt meet in person  (Read 17142 times)

jorge

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
Re: skaters you shouldnt meet in person
« Reply #120 on: February 02, 2022, 10:26:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Where my vegetarians/vegans at?!
[close]

meat is murder and poisons ur soul
[close]
A cow would eat a human baby and think nothing of it.

Fuk premium. Whatever steak from aldi put olive oil in frying pan put in steak and just cook it till the red water stuff stops coming out. Put salt and pepper on it. Done-zo
[close]

“here’s a stupid fantasyland excuse for my shitty diet. i’ll prove it’s shitty by posting a disgusting recipe for something that will kill me via colon dancer in 20 years”
[close]
Hey it's a dum joke no need to call me homophobic slurs
[close]

i meant when your colon is dancing your body into sepsis as you die! my bad i was in line at the bagel place
[close]

What kind of bagel did you get?
[close]

everything w/ hummus. was coming home from yoga before i go into work at 2. it was okay. living in nyc kinda killed the bagel experience for me anywhere else
If I met my favorite skater in person eating a bagel with hummus on it I'd smack that shit right out of his hand and replace it with some quality beef.

3D X-Ray Vision

« Reply #121 on: February 02, 2022, 10:27:21 AM »
Potentially controversial, but i would have to say i’m fond of the steak sandwich. Rare/medium rare, on toasted ciabatta, with arugula, smashed seasoned cherry tomatoes, finely sliced red onions, pepperoncinis, and homemade garlic aoli made with chilli infused oil.
Mrs. vickies original on the side
This sounds amazing

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1422
« Reply #122 on: February 02, 2022, 10:33:53 AM »
Steak is nice but you have to know where to look for prime carne asada. Most people down here at the fast Mexican dive spots just have grey scrambled eggs ass carne. But if you find a place that actually marinates their shit and it's cut in strips, then you're in Valhalla

367s

• Rep: -1
« Reply #123 on: February 02, 2022, 10:35:47 AM »
My mom makes really good steak

warmbathfanatic

• Rep: -5
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #124 on: February 02, 2022, 10:44:42 AM »
Steak is nice but you have to know where to look for prime carne asada. Most people down here at the fast Mexican dive spots just have grey scrambled eggs ass carne. But if you find a place that actually marinates their shit and it's cut in strips, then you're in Valhalla

Confirmed. Let that shit soak overnight in the fridge, and then until room temp on your counter. If you like a lil kick add some fresh sliced jalapenos, and a pinch of dried chilli flakes to your marinade, you won’t regret it. Dont forget to squeeze a wedge of lime over your finished product.
Live by the Jetski, Die by the Jetski.

yapple dapple

• Rep: 155
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #125 on: February 02, 2022, 11:03:38 AM »
I don’t eat a lot of steak at all(chicken is my go-to), but I had a great steak topped with gorganzola on a date at Black Angus years ago.
I still think about it weekly

When I was in high school, my friend was a waiter at Black Angus. One night we were picking him up to go skate when he got off work. He was taking forever. We got bored and looked up at the sign on the roof. We thought it be funny to remove the g in Angus. So we climbed up there and took all the lights out of that letter. It said Black Anus for at least two months.

somefucker

« Reply #126 on: February 02, 2022, 11:04:56 AM »
So much beef talking about steak

life only ignored me bc they got ratio'd :(

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1030
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #127 on: February 02, 2022, 11:07:47 AM »
I haven't eaten steak since 1994 baby. Chicken and turkey only , as far as meat goes, since January of 1995

somefucker

« Reply #128 on: February 02, 2022, 11:09:40 AM »
I haven't eaten steak since 1994 baby. Chicken and turkey only , as far as meat goes, since January of 1995

wait which one is it

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1099
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #129 on: February 02, 2022, 11:19:39 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

wait which one is it

Sounds like he made the switch on NYE
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

somefucker

« Reply #130 on: February 02, 2022, 11:22:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

wait which one is it
[close]

Sounds like he made the switch on NYE

i know im just dumb rn

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #131 on: February 02, 2022, 11:33:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Is he related to Rachel Starr? If so can he get me her number? That is one legendary set of buns on that lady
[close]

no hes not. hes a tompkins skater that skates for supreme
bro is not on supreme idk what to tell you

makesureyoulandbolts

• Rep: -48
  • fuck you
    • SUPREME BITCH avatar image
« Reply #132 on: February 02, 2022, 11:36:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Is he related to Rachel Starr? If so can he get me her number? That is one legendary set of buns on that lady
[close]

[close]

but hes around those guys.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #133 on: February 02, 2022, 11:42:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Retweets don't equal endorsements

makesureyoulandbolts

• fuck you
« Reply #134 on: February 02, 2022, 11:49:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

he was literally a spotter for sully. and evan mock, sean pablo, beatrice domond and bill were there. evan mock wasnt a supreme skater tho he was probably a special guest for an upcoming skate film for supreme. youre probably looking at some old outdated skater database.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #135 on: February 02, 2022, 11:52:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

he was literally a spotter for sully. and evan mock, sean pablo, beatrice domond and bill were there. evan mock wasnt a supreme skater tho he was probably a special guest for an upcoming skate film for supreme. youre probably looking at some old outdated skater database.

Yeah dude just because he's skating with some people doesn't mean he's sponsored. If things worked that way I'd be on $lave

cky enthusiast

« Reply #136 on: February 02, 2022, 11:58:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Fuk premium. Whatever steak from aldi put olive oil in frying pan put in steak and just cook it till the red water stuff stops coming out. Put salt and pepper on it. Done-zo
[close]

“here’s a stupid fantasyland excuse for my shitty diet. i’ll prove it’s shitty by posting a disgusting recipe for something that will kill me via colon dancer in 20 years”
[close]
[close]

i meant when your colon is dancing your body into sepsis as you die! my bad i was in line at the bagel place
[close]

[close]

everything w/ hummus. was coming home from yoga before i go into work at 2. it was okay. living in nyc kinda killed the bagel experience for me anywhere else
[close]
If I met my favorite skater in person eating a bagel with hummus on it I'd smack that shit right out of his hand and replace it with some quality beef.

thanks for the love, but you wouldn’t do shit :)

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1099
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #137 on: February 02, 2022, 12:06:37 PM »
makesureyoulandbolts: That Brandon Starr is one Supreme skater, I know from experience, dude. If you know what I mean.

Slap Massage Boards: No, you don't.

makesureyoulandbolts: Well, not me personally but a guy I know. Him and Brandon SKATED ON SUPREME! WOOO-EEEE!

Slap Massage Boards: No they didn't.

makesureyoulandbolts: No, No, they didn't. But you could imagine what it'd be like if they did, eh, eh... everybody on, good, great, grand, wonderful, NO YELLING ON THE BUS!!!
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

jorge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #138 on: February 02, 2022, 12:10:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Oh wouldn't I?  I would note bagel with fucking hummus on it and internally say "there is no acceptable spread that can go on an everything bagel except for cream cheese" and then look them dead in the eye and give the 'sup nod, then glance at the bagel and do my best not to derisively chuckle,  then go off and tell my friends that I saw Mark Gonzales walking around eating some kind of kook tourist bagel.  And they would laugh.  Then we'd maybe go get a slice or something.

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
« Reply #139 on: February 02, 2022, 12:18:07 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

would +1
lotta leftists in here that aren't vegan smh tf are yall doin

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #140 on: February 02, 2022, 12:19:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
would +1

Surviving

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
« Reply #141 on: February 02, 2022, 12:25:11 PM »
makesureyoulandbolts: That Brandon Starr is one Supreme skater, I know from experience, dude. If you know what I mean.

makesureyoulandbolts: Well, not me personally but a guy I know. Him and Brandon SKATED ON SUPREME! WOOO-EEEE!

makesureyoulandbolts: No, No, they didn't. But you could imagine what it'd be like if they did, eh, eh... everybody on, good, great, grand, wonderful, NO YELLING ON THE BUS!!!
ILL TURN THIS DAMN BUS AROUND
THAT’LL END YOUR PRECIOUS LITTLE FIELD TRIP PRETTY DAMN QUICK

JugeL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #142 on: February 02, 2022, 12:25:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Oh wouldn't I?  I would note bagel with fucking hummus on it and internally say "there is no acceptable spread that can go on an everything bagel except for cream cheese" and then look them dead in the eye and give the 'sup nod, then glance at the bagel and do my best not to derisively chuckle,  then go off and tell my friends that I saw Mark Gonzales walking around eating some kind of kook tourist bagel.  And they would laugh.  Then we'd maybe go get a slice or something.
I change my answer, this is the skater you shouldn't meet in person

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
« Reply #143 on: February 02, 2022, 12:27:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
would +1
[close]

Surviving
im currently deteriorating from my lack of every essential vitamin and going broke from my privileged super expensive diet of veggies, rice, noodles, beans, tofu and lentils

makesureyoulandbolts

• fuck you
« Reply #144 on: February 02, 2022, 12:30:55 PM »

ok thanks for making me realize ive been flippin out over a nobody that got lucky somehow. he dont deserve to be around supreme, FA or any brand thats around those two

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #145 on: February 02, 2022, 12:31:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
would +1
[close]

Surviving

we first need to seize the means of production from the owners and empower the working class. then we can free the cows(from their mortal existence via butchery and consumption).

makesureyoulandbolts

• fuck you
« Reply #146 on: February 02, 2022, 12:34:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
I change my answer, this is the skater you shouldn't meet in person

yeah i mean i dont blame him cause gonz isnt originally from NY. but either way yeah fuck gonz. he shouldnt have made anti-semitic priests and called them rare. it is possible that he is a literal nazi which is why he has no social media. so he wont get reminded of those insensitive priests

Pipe Dreamer

• Rep: 24
  • Slap hard Slap often
« Reply #147 on: February 02, 2022, 12:48:42 PM »
Expand Quote
I don’t eat a lot of steak at all(chicken is my go-to), but I had a great steak topped with gorganzola on a date at Black Angus years ago.
I still think about it weekly
[close]

When I was in high school, my friend was a waiter at Black Angus. One night we were picking him up to go skate when he got off work. He was taking forever. We got bored and looked up at the sign on the roof. We thought it be funny to remove the g in Angus. So we climbed up there and took all the lights out of that letter. It said Black Anus for at least two months.

PROPS

donkey

• Rep: -67
  • donk
« Reply #148 on: February 02, 2022, 12:50:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
oh yeah lemme add king abdo to the list. he looks and sounds like a lil shit. he even made me stop talking to elise after me and them talked again when i saw them again at tompkins. its like they both think im tryna fuck elise like bro they (elise) remind me of my sister and i dont wanna fuck my sister. first time i met them it made me wanna ask my sister how shes been after not talking to her for so long.
[close]

dude you were talking shit about Elise a couple weeks ago. you also keep using their pronouns then refer to them as your sister, think about that.

i don’t eat steak sorry everyone
[close]

Maybe if he buys Elise a Beyond Steak she’ll be beyond happy to see him and be his honorary sister.
[close]

they’ll***
you are taking the cake for the most cringey poster ive ever seen on slap. dude, you fucking suck. you are so pathetic lol. and thats saying a lot compared to how many shitheads have posted on slap before

Síota

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 807
« Reply #149 on: February 02, 2022, 12:51:05 PM »
Skaters you shouldn't eat in person