Author Topic: Reynolds washed Moose’s clip?  (Read 11330 times)

Dirty_Dan90

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -22
Reynolds washed Moose’s clip?
« on: May 08, 2024, 03:42:09 AM »
Just saw on IG, Moose claimed that Reynolds didn’t want Moose’s Fakie fs flip in the Deathwish video cause Reynolds Half cab flipped it too, both those half cab flips were so good, pretty wack if Reynolds did swipe his clip even though I’ve heard plenty wack stuff bout Moose

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6sPvKdLRf4/?igsh=MW90MmJ3d2I2cGhpbA==

Shtonk

• Rep: -477
Re: Reynolds washed Moose’s clip?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2024, 04:25:17 AM »
That would be whack indeed

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2024, 04:39:36 AM »
 Reynolds has done pretty whack shit.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 669
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2024, 04:59:11 AM »
Did whatever deathwish part he’s talking about ever come out? Or was he dropped for sliding in little girls DMs (Currens little sister being one of them) by then.

I’d rather watch Reynolds walk his dog than watch this little onionbulb ponytail haircut nonce do anything.

looks like he’s a great LA Metro custodian or whatever he does now tho. Passion 4 life fool.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2024, 05:27:02 AM »
Did whatever deathwish part he’s talking about ever come out? Or was he dropped for sliding in little girls DMs (Currens little sister being one of them) by then.

I’d rather watch Reynolds walk his dog than watch this little onionbulb ponytail haircut nonce do anything.

looks like he’s a great LA Metro custodian or whatever he does now tho. Passion 4 life fool.

Free max b
He had a part in the deathwish video

Ignatius J Reilly

• Rep: 238
  • often correct
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2024, 06:58:43 AM »
gee i can't imagine why this guy doesn't have a career in skateboarding anymore

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 695
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2024, 07:06:27 AM »
I have seen some of those pics of Moose's room and I think the Boss was just trying to help him out, he probably needed a good wash

Localpositive

• Rep: -3
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2024, 07:17:18 AM »
Moose is a predator.  He has sex with underage girls… middle school girls!!!  That’s probably why he got kicked off.  He also has one of the worst styles of all time.

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1092
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2024, 07:27:35 AM »
I’d rather watch Reynolds editing Moose out of the video than Moose skating.

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2024, 08:04:04 AM »
A Minorrrrrrrrrr

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 801
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2024, 08:13:28 AM »
I’d rather watch Reynolds eating Moose than Moose skating.

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 272
  • sup dog
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2024, 08:26:57 AM »
Oh boy! Dirt on Turtle Boy!

Good ol’ Slap.
I’m not letting my YouTube algorithm anywhere near that video.

Lhotse’s Pit of Death

• Rep: -435
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2024, 09:36:16 AM »
They both hang out with children all day. One exploits sexuality. The other exploits labor. Reynolds has a more likeable persona, so nobody cares when he grooms kids for labor or uses racial slurs and gets punched in the face.

SHARPSHOOTER

• Rep: -306
  • Bret Hart
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2024, 10:36:06 AM »
They both hang out with children all day. One exploits sexuality. The other exploits labor. Reynolds has a more likeable persona, so nobody cares when he grooms kids for labor or uses racial slurs and gets punched in the face.
Shit happened 20 years ago, get a life.
Sincerely , a black guy

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 298
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2024, 10:52:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Moose is a predator.  He has sex with underage girls… middle school girls!!!  That’s probably why he got kicked off.  He also has one of the worst styles of all time.
[close]
I've been watching moose for a year now, his girlfriend is in EVERY video( street, park)........ You heard one rumor about Curren's sister and now you are acting like you have the inside scoop on Moose's personal life.  Someone (you)  is butthurt that Moose isn't sucking off Reynold's like everyone else does.

Reynolds is garbage. He's sober,but no one else has to be on the team, even though he could be a big part in that. He lives in Hollywood (land of the pedophiles) and he's hanging out with 10,15 year olds that are drinking, getting high while he's one of the few sober. guys... ughhhhhhh! Fake as fuck and loves when people like Antwuan loses everything, furby, moose......... I can name more examples of skaters that Reynolds fucked over than girls that Moose tried getting with...

Hi Moose

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1431
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2024, 10:53:48 AM »
Expand Quote
I’d rather watch Reynolds eating Moose than Moose skating.
[close]
Reynolds eats fruit Moose

pbj

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2024, 11:01:21 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I've been watching moose for a year now, his girlfriend is in EVERY video( street, park)........ You heard one rumor about Curren's sister and now you are acting like you have the inside scoop on Moose's personal life.  Someone (you)  is butthurt that Moose isn't sucking off Reynold's like everyone else does.

Reynolds is garbage. He's sober,but no one else has to be on the team, even though he could be a big part in that. He lives in Hollywood (land of the pedophiles) and he's hanging out with 10,15 year olds that are drinking, getting high while he's one of the few sober. guys... ughhhhhhh! Fake as fuck and loves when people like Antwuan loses everything, furby, moose......... I can name more examples of skaters that Reynolds fucked over than girls that Moose tried getting with...

tough gig

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 913
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2024, 11:25:41 AM »
Looking at the timeline, we had Stay Gold come out it 2010, that Bones vid came out in 2011, and the deathwish video was 2013. Don’t you think Reynolds wouldn’t care as much about this if the video was 3 years later? Why would he want it out sooner in another video? If he didn’t like Moose or whatever why did he shell out the money so he could skate to Bowie? Why does Moose make smoothies with water as the main liquid?

Idk whatever Moose fuckin sucks.

ExpensiveHandjoe

• Rep: 22
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2024, 11:27:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Hi Moose

vinithebr

• Rep: -19
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2024, 11:47:39 AM »
...as if two bad things are always equally bad. Seriously, what the fuck

work_lurker

• Rep: 104
  • I've never had a shaved head in my entire life
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2024, 11:58:28 AM »
Looking at the timeline, we had Stay Gold come out it 2010, that Bones vid came out in 2011, and the deathwish video was 2013. Don’t you think Reynolds wouldn’t care as much about this if the video was 3 years later? Why would he want it out sooner in another video? If he didn’t like Moose or whatever why did he shell out the money so he could skate to Bowie? Why does Moose make smoothies with water as the main liquid?

Idk whatever Moose fuckin sucks.

Smoothies with water as the main liquid is just juice, Moose.

For real, I was a bit ignorant to his cancellation. I wondered what had happened to him, I thought he killed it and just faded away from an injury or something. Didn't realize it was so nefarious, what a bummer.
Hopefully not a kook, but if so, fuck it.

ChrisSennsGirlfriend

• Rep: 128
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2024, 12:01:13 PM »

i am in year 2 of my letter writing campaign to congress to get a website established that monitors what adults in our neighborhoods have been caught flowing or attempting to flow decks, wheels and/or apparel to minors.
Mike Anderson is a small town labor union hottie

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 379
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2024, 12:04:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

wasn't a rumor though...

Localpositive

• Rep: -3
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2024, 01:08:29 PM »
Moose being a predator is no rumor. I live in Oxnard. He was 26 with a 14 year old girlfriend.  It’s disgusting.  Everyone around here in around his circle knows the truth and for some reason everyone keeps quiet… cause he’s the closest thing to a pro skater in Oxnard?? It’s sad.   This was a few years back. I’m sure is girlfriend is of age now.  Known moose since he was a kid. Can’t go to Icon board shop because they sponsor him.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 817
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2024, 01:28:12 PM »
Seems on brand for what I’ve heard about Reynolds tbh.
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

europa1991

• Rep: 60
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2024, 02:01:10 PM »
Ngl this is pretty fucking funny. Genuinely one of the dumbest things I’ve read on here

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1309
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2024, 02:55:12 PM »
Dude is working at home depot and skating daily with Jeff won song now. Let the man vent a little if he has to.

Also I'm sure what he says is true. A guy with the amount of footage in his catalogue like reynolds was pressed on one clip of a similar trick at the same spot.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2265
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2024, 03:19:24 PM »
They both hang out with children all day. One exploits sexuality. The other exploits labor.
I wonder if Moose hooked the underage girls up w/ gear, cash & a crack at notoriety, or… ?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Crust

• Rep: 48
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2024, 03:27:37 PM »
Reynolds has done pretty whack shit.

@Idk For example?

ThatIsNotCricket

• Rep: 59
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2024, 03:29:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Shit happened 20 years ago, get a life.
Sincerely , a black guy
[close]
what if it was Trump? I don't believe you and your double standards ( I'm white and I don't care if he says the N word for a living..)

I'm confused. You care that someone doesn't care that Reynolds used racial slurs some twenty years ago, but you don't care that Reynolds used racial slurs some twenty years ago?