Author Topic: Skateboard Shortage Due To Pandemic  (Read 3462 times)

chrisskates808

Skateboard Shortage Due To Pandemic
« on: July 26, 2020, 02:11:24 PM »
Nine Club just released a new podcast. Pandemic really fucked up so many things. After watching this, I definitely learned not to take things for granted. Good thing I got couple of extra decks.

itspizzapie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -13
Re: Skateboard Shortage Due To Pandemic
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2020, 03:21:58 PM »
Torey is really extremely good at taking 25 minutes to say something that would fit in a single 30 seconds sentence. I can just imagine the hell it must be working for/with this guy

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2242
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

chrisskates808

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2020, 03:45:22 PM »
Torey is really extremely good at taking 25 minutes to say something that would fit in a single 30 seconds sentence. I can just imagine the hell it must be working for/with this guy
For sure. His explanations are great

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2020, 05:13:21 PM »
Polar 8.25 please help

BL0B

• Rep: 416
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2020, 05:37:11 PM »
^ anyone in particular? 

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2020, 05:47:51 PM »
Polar 8.25 please help

Hit up your favorite shop now. They should have more in about a week.
I need a coffee

blowjobtofakie

• Rep: 103
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2020, 06:10:49 PM »
Finally, someone asks the question no one else did three times in the past week.

DA BIG BODY BENZ

• Rep: -122
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2020, 06:36:38 PM »
I seen on the darkroom website it says their boards are produced in the USA. How many woodshops are based in the USA?

Hyliannightmare

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -199
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2020, 07:11:49 PM »
Hot hella decks need to grab some more wheels and bearings

Fred Galls Crack Pipe

• Rep: -7
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2020, 08:30:32 PM »
There’s apparently even a hardware shortage. Had to get 1 1/4.
SHOUT OUT C MURDER

KingSharkIsAShark

• Rep: -252
  • Future SLAP Pal
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2020, 08:35:04 PM »
A lot of my Boomer friends and I have been buying up all the Indy product with the iron cross on it before it gets cancelled by the Marxists who have taken over skateboarding. We're not going to use any of it but we will be displaying it in our home collections along with other badass stuff like Jason Jesse and Jay Adams boards. Sorry for contributing to the shortage but better us than a bunch of libtards who actually skate.

Hey are you being forreal? Think I can cop a pair of Indys, been looking for some hollow 139s. Trying to get some to put on my Kenny Anderson board cuz I'm not llittle snowflake pansy

Solid bowlcut

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2020, 08:43:26 PM »
Even if it was last board at the shop, i would refuse to buy Thank You deck

chrisskates808

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2020, 08:43:33 PM »
A lot of my Boomer friends and I have been buying up all the Indy product with the iron cross on it before it gets cancelled by the Marxists who have taken over skateboarding. We're not going to use any of it but we will be displaying it in our home collections along with other badass stuff like Jason Jesse and Jay Adams boards. Sorry for contributing to the shortage but better us than a bunch of libtards who actually skate.
Heard something about new Indy trucks kingpin. Not into Indys but I’m skating ace

chrisskates808

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2020, 08:46:39 PM »
Even if it was last board at the shop, i would refuse to buy Thank You deck
I never looked into that brand. Can’t see my self Into it

Manoutoftime

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2020, 08:50:41 PM »

Sheesh this screams Nazi....not a good look. It's not "libtards" either. The logo is stupid and so is Jason Jesse for all the racist shit he's pulled in the past. Skating aside, dudes a kook poser trying to be badass.

SK8houses

• Rep: -2
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2020, 08:53:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Hey are you being forreal? Think I can cop a pair of Indys, been looking for some hollow 139s. Trying to get some to put on my Kenny Anderson board cuz I'm not llittle snowflake pansy
I'll sell you some indys for $20 in the parking lot at Sa park.

Oh wait, you're banned from the park.
Never mind

Manoutoftime

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2020, 08:54:30 PM »
Yep took a look and all his posts are about the iron cross and Nazi shit. Should be ashamed of yourself, loser.

FakieDisaster

• Rep: 30
  • old leg
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2020, 08:59:08 PM »
i thought Thank You got pressed at PSStix? at least that's what i saw at the shop in my town.

KingSharkIsAShark

• Rep: -252
  • Future SLAP Pal
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2020, 09:41:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Never mind

2 Things

#1. You're not homies with pros just cuz you dick ride them so hard. No one likes a brown noser

And

#2. Not banned, was there today at 4, waiting for that clown @fakie nollie Ask everyone in SA

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
  • <3
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2020, 10:14:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Never mind
[close]

2 Things

#1. You're not homies with pros just cuz you dick ride them so hard. No one likes a brown noser

And

#2. Not banned, was there today at 4, waiting for that clown @fakie nollie Ask everyone in SA

OoOoOhh, some local spiciness leaking in on the boards. Hope that Nazi shit was sarcastic and even then, not that funny.

I cannot for the life of me get 148 thunders. I'm going to cry.

The chillest1

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 117
  • evensteven
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2020, 11:12:46 PM »
thank the lord for mexico,
even the steven

SK8houses

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2020, 08:24:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Never mind
[close]

2 Things

And

[close]

OoOoOhh, some local spiciness leaking in on the boards. Hope that Nazi shit was sarcastic and even then, not that funny.

I cannot for the life of me get 148 thunders. I'm going to cry.

It’s been hard to find the 148s. Let you know if I find some!

SK8houses

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2020, 08:48:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Never mind
[close]

2 Things

And

No one is claiming to be homies with pros.

I was at the park, didn’t see anyone with white Nyjah 2s.

have those Indy’s still, will sell them for $20 and a cobra(foo tax).

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2020, 12:05:21 PM »
I've been trying to find a Quasi board that isn't $80 for like three weeks and can't find shit

YungJugg

• Rep: 229
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2020, 06:37:34 PM »
How many different threads on the same subject do we really need?

michael scarn

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2020, 07:26:05 PM »
Delete this now. This isn't new news and there is another thread about this on the front page. Dawg use your eyes.

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2020, 06:27:54 AM »
I seen on the darkroom website it says their boards are produced in the USA. How many woodshops are based in the USA?

from woodshop directory thread 2020: Pendleton said that decks are from BBS (american distribution is Generator, woodshop is BBS in Mexico)

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 814
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2020, 06:30:09 AM »
Create has a warehouse full of 8"s, hit your boy xoflipxo for the plug  8)
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.