Author Topic: The Weed Thread  (Read 183006 times)

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1404
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: The Weed Thread
« Reply #1950 on: October 27, 2023, 10:48:14 AM »
tokyo snow (hibachi supreme x the menthol) is by a mile, the most pleasant and powerful herb i've smoked in a very long time. euphoric and energetic without a racing heart or anything like that and it keeps you going for hours.

find some
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

GS77

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #1951 on: October 27, 2023, 11:06:51 AM »
Wondering who here has never smoked brick weed?

If you never left a seed in your blunt and heard it pop I want to hear from you.

Just had a flashback today of what weed was like in 93-97 in NJ.

IUTSM

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1952 on: October 27, 2023, 04:26:47 PM »
Wondering who here has never smoked brick weed?

If you never left a seed in your blunt and heard it pop I want to hear from you.

Just had a flashback today of what weed was like in 93-97 in NJ.

i've got some very old brick weed in a medicine bottle stashed away. it's a relic on par with ma's coke spoon and silver roach clip

but

brokedown brown was the standard shit

30/quarter
100/zip
800/bow

stick mick was probably a little fresher, sprayed more recently and hence stickier

40/quarter
120/zip
1000/bow

middies were still bricked but kind of green with white preemie seeds

50/quarter
140/zip
1300/bow

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #1953 on: November 01, 2023, 08:50:48 PM »

I found a good ass disposable.

The other day I was in sea grass and some fool was complaining about it missing pieces. Wanted a refund.
I interjected that it was a glass tip and that's my favorite style.
Soi went back and copped today as a special occasion self gift

lts Tangle sativa dom I was told
I think they're wrong. Knock you ass out shit. It'll last me because of that. I like the speed weed more. Half gram could last only one day if I go to a party or whatever.
Speed weed and a little frickin mushroom chocolate and a piano. That's a day.

I recommend.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1605
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #1954 on: November 01, 2023, 09:52:26 PM »

The other day I was in sea grass and some fool was complaining about it missing pieces. Wanted a refund.

I think they're wrong. Knock you ass out shit. It'll last me because of that. I like the speed weed more. Half gram could last only one day if I go to a party or whatever.

I recommend.

What is a piano?
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1955 on: November 01, 2023, 10:03:52 PM »
Expand Quote

I recommend.
[close]

What is a piano?

A percussion instrument. Lol
(A)pl(E)

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1956 on: November 01, 2023, 10:10:03 PM »
https://youtu.be/VO-7GLHy7po?si=3G-vToBi3n2H_zlO

I like was trying to play like this. Someone keeps smashing the local pianos tho. So I don't get to write anymore
(A)pl(E)

pugmaster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1957 on: November 01, 2023, 10:12:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

I recommend.
[close]

What is a piano?
[close]

A percussion instrument. Lol

Oh whoops! I thought it was slang for something el oh el

Never forget:

Frank Sobotka

• Rep: 91
  • We used to make shit in this country, build shit
« Reply #1958 on: April 20, 2024, 08:05:12 AM »
Wild how this thread hasn't been active for 6 months.

Happy 420! I've got this purple AF Blackberry Fire - I haven't had any flower in ages, I've been eating my already vaped weed but I'm kinda sick of the edible high now and I just want to have a vape.

It was touch-and-go whether I'd get this today, it should have arrived 2 days ago (Royal Mail has been shocking lately), so I haven't had time to burp & cure it, but it tasted so fucking good in my Dynavap just now and I'm feeling pretty damn zooted  ;D

IUTSM

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1959 on: April 20, 2024, 11:24:35 AM »
You know the corpos got something big in it when DOT signs in Connecticut say “high driving is a dui. Drive safe this 4/20”

Back on the tokyo snow. Essentially a fine, fine cut of classic NYC Sour Diesel

TerryFunk

• Rep: 9
« Reply #1960 on: April 20, 2024, 06:51:23 PM »
Didn’t get to celebrate ‘ol 420 today because I was at work all day. Did smoke this morning, and just got back home, so I guarantee I’ll be smoking tonight.

Made me self reflect on how much weed has changed in just the 15 years I’ve been smoking. I remember in 2009 all we had was brick press and something generally categorized as “green bud”. You could get your standard purple kush, blue dream, and sour diesel but that was rare. California strains didn’t really hit over in rural Ohio until 2013-14. Once Michigan went legal, it became much easier to get your hands on medicinal.

Sadly, I left Ohio about a year before they went legal. Now you can get your hands on just about any type of bud you want for the low. Times have changed tremendously

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 86
« Reply #1961 on: April 26, 2024, 09:41:58 AM »

Picked up this heater at the Lyons show. Got to break it in with him and he invited me to come check out his studio (same studio as swank and certo) when he is done with his vacation.

breezer

• Rep: -17
« Reply #1962 on: April 27, 2024, 10:40:02 AM »
weed is a confusing activity these days........I been smoking a long ass time and between tobacco ( I'm in Europe ) and street grade hash I've surely damaged my lungs - I was young and didn't care.  But now that I'm older I'm pursuing harm reduction.......so tobacco is out.  I've been vaping for several years now, but now there is all the concern about PGR's and who knows what the fuck they put in pen vapes..........are edibles the way forward?  Am tempted to try for a prescription so I can legally buy medical grade marijuanas....... but then I have to pretend to the doc that I have a bad back or am depressed or anxious...( in the UK you have to jump through several hoops to get a script. 

IUTSM

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1963 on: April 27, 2024, 12:59:56 PM »

Picked up this heater at the Lyons show. Got to break it in with him and he invited me to come check out his studio (same studio as swank and certo) when he is done with his vacation.

🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

lydius

• Rep: 43
« Reply #1964 on: April 29, 2024, 12:37:01 PM »
You know the corpos got something big in it when DOT signs in Connecticut say “high driving is a dui. Drive safe this 4/20”

I took a whiff of some of that several months ago and regrettably passed on it. It's kind of hit or miss smelling stuff when there's like a pound of it in a big jar vs. when it's in a gram or 8th container. Like the aroma can vary considerably IMO. I'll make sure to grab some when I start up again.

Been taking a months-long break as me and the wife try to conceive. I really miss it, and am for sure overcompensating with beer lately, but it is nice to have less fogginess throughout the day. Though my procrastination is still pretty high and I doubt I'm getting more done. I've also been seeing some headlines lately about more research connecting THC with heart disease and stroke, and that's been getting me wary. Like I already had a hunch that it wasn't good for your heart/lungs, but now it's like more confirmed, so plausible deniability just dropped significantly :(

IUTSM

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1965 on: April 29, 2024, 02:31:36 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I took a whiff of some of that several months ago and regrettably passed on it. It's kind of hit or miss smelling stuff when there's like a pound of it in a big jar vs. when it's in a gram or 8th container. Like the aroma can vary considerably IMO. I'll make sure to grab some when I start up again.

Been taking a months-long break as me and the wife try to conceive. I really miss it, and am for sure overcompensating with beer lately, but it is nice to have less fogginess throughout the day. Though my procrastination is still pretty high and I doubt I'm getting more done. I've also been seeing some headlines lately about more research connecting THC with heart disease and stroke, and that's been getting me wary. Like I already had a hunch that it wasn't good for your heart/lungs, but now it's like more confirmed, so plausible deniability just dropped significantly :(

Lil jar of the snow will still stink you out 🌞

Idk about conceiving a chile, but weed is worse than beer?!?!? That’s fascinating

Im not stressing heart issues and stroke, im on the no meat diet. No booze. Clean living sorta ride. I have a feeling red meat, sugar, and lack of movement would do me in before a few puffs of the herb

pugmaster

• SLAP Pal

Never forget: