Author Topic: Post a picture of yourself!  (Read 475232 times)

Watson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2272
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Post a picture of yourself!
« Reply #1350 on: September 10, 2010, 08:12:17 AM »
Uh oh, don't let Gipper wander into this thread. Next thing we know our eyes will be bombarded with photos of lynched Koreans.

Schteven

• Rep: -7
« Reply #1351 on: September 10, 2010, 11:12:21 AM »
Actually, most caucasians look alike too to asians...
Fantesticle!

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 117
  • evensteven
« Reply #1352 on: September 10, 2010, 11:29:21 AM »
Where's bipsmound when you need him.
even the steven

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #1353 on: September 10, 2010, 12:12:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Honestly, how big is your cock when erect?
[close]

It's very unlikely your cock is as big as mine because you're asian and my cock is bigger than average. Every girl I've talked to that has fucked an asian dude said their junk is exceptionally small.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #1354 on: September 10, 2010, 01:11:07 PM »
i don't think smurph has seen the pic. usually guys bragging about being well endowed on the internet are just talking out of their ass, but that guy with the creepy haircut and the 60's unisex dress, well that guy has got a little more merit to his word. either that or he's a photoshop wizard
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
« Reply #1355 on: September 10, 2010, 04:00:02 PM »
Where's bipsmound when you need him.

I dunno what I have to do with this asian debate.  We're all God's creatures and we're all special in our own way.  If he wanted us to look the same he'd have given us all 10 fingers and 10 toes. 

P.S.: The whole "created in his image" thing rings a little false to me.  I mean, I ain't never seen nobody with 7 bungholes.  If you'll recall the scriptures, each one of those bungholes expelled life on a different day of the week.  The last one was constipated though. 

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
« Reply #1356 on: September 10, 2010, 04:07:47 PM »
asians never had it from the start. little yellow peckers, that's why they invented fireworks, trying to be big dick'd intellectuals with smooth fiery candle cocks that burst out fun and good times like us 'mericans.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #1357 on: September 10, 2010, 07:00:27 PM »

TMZ

• Rep: -15
« Reply #1358 on: September 10, 2010, 07:35:41 PM »
that time of month?

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1359 on: September 10, 2010, 08:07:32 PM »
Too much whiskey + loose trucks = wheelbite.

mandibleclaw

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 560
  • "RIP to myself one day." -jereme rogers
    • mandible claw avatar image
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #1360 on: September 11, 2010, 12:27:22 AM »

you sir are a REAL FUCKIN AMERICAN

(even if you're not)
We are a noble sport more noble than any other

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1361 on: September 11, 2010, 01:16:33 PM »
anyone else finding the irony in a guy named chuck d being a ... well i ain't gonna say it but you probably catch my drift

I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1362 on: September 11, 2010, 01:59:29 PM »
asians never had it from the start. little yellow peckers, that's why they invented fireworks, trying to be big dick'd intellectuals with smooth fiery candle cocks that burst out fun and good times like us 'mericans.

They build some damn fine railroads and clean a mean shirt though lol
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #1363 on: September 11, 2010, 02:07:49 PM »
anyone else finding the irony in a guy named chuck d being a ... well i ain't gonna say it but you probably catch my drift

oh, him not being black? i see the irony, but the dude looks legit as fuck, so free pass for him. i had this mental image of everyone who has one of those lil b avatars/sigs and it's funny when they turn out to be skinny 17 year old white kids.

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1364 on: September 11, 2010, 02:58:34 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

oh, him not being black? i see the irony, but the dude looks legit as fuck, so free pass for him. i had this mental image of everyone who has one of those lil b avatars/sigs and it's funny when they turn out to be skinny 17 year old white kids.

you gotta narrow it down though. here's a clue: the word i'm looking for is an anagram of a derogatory term that chuck d would smack you up for if he ever heard you call him that   

BriDen

« Reply #1365 on: September 11, 2010, 03:04:26 PM »
Ohhhh he's a reggin

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1366 on: September 11, 2010, 03:12:18 PM »
Ohhhh he's a reggin

oh, Briden. i'm still a lil steamed at you for deleting CigBeer/Ocelot from your facebook. why would you go and do that to him?

Smurph

• Rep: 30
« Reply #1367 on: September 11, 2010, 03:32:30 PM »
oh, Briden. i'm still a lil steamed at you for deleting CigBeer/Ocelot from your facebook. why would you go and do that to him?
Because friends with him or not, he posts all his bullshit here for everybody to see regardless.  ;)

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1368 on: September 11, 2010, 03:38:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

you gotta narrow it down though. here's a clue: the word i'm looking for is an anagram of a derogatory term that chuck d would smack you up for if he ever heard you call him that   

Ginger.

It should be noted that I do not usually rock the 'stache.
I typically look more like this.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1369 on: September 11, 2010, 04:26:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Ginger.

damn, chuck's killin it! here's a brain melter: ginger and the word Briden spelled backwards both have the same exact letters.

Schteven

• Rep: -7
« Reply #1370 on: September 11, 2010, 05:16:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

you gotta narrow it down though. here's a clue: the word i'm looking for is an anagram of a derogatory term that chuck d would smack you up for if he ever heard you call him that? ? ?
[close]

Ginger.

Holy shit,I just realized that chuck d and I must have some family ties that go a long way back. Just check it out

Fantesticle!

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1371 on: September 11, 2010, 06:00:15 PM »
Whoa.  Possible new Facebook default pic right there.

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1372 on: September 11, 2010, 06:48:35 PM »
Mr. D- Is there a story behind your headwound?

I was leaving the bar after drinking too much whiskey.  I had recently switched out my Bones ATF 52s for some 54s on the Zip Zinger, but had not tightened my trucks.  I was cruising, and got wheelbite.  Had a backpack on, so it flew up over my head and launched my feet up over my head and I slammed into the asphalt.  I cut up the back of my hands, which means I didn't even have the reaction time to get them out in front of me, they just dragged behind like JT at the end of Welcome to Hell.  I regained consciousness and someone was standing over me, asking if I was okay.  I said yes and walked home.  I woke up the next day and found myself in a bloody bed, naked, next to a bottle of hydrogen peroxide, so I guess before I went to sleep blacked out on whiskey with a concussion, I made sure to clean my wounds.  The next morning at work was not fun.  My scar is blue; people are always telling me that I have some ink or something smeared on my forehead.

Here's the past 25 weeks...

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #1373 on: September 11, 2010, 07:02:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Ginger.

[close]

damn, chuck's killin it! here's a brain melter: ginger and the word Briden spelled backwards both have the same exact letters.
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Locbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
  • OWWW HAVE MERCY!
« Reply #1374 on: September 11, 2010, 07:09:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I was leaving the bar after drinking too much whiskey.  I had recently switched out my Bones ATF 52s for some 54s on the Zip Zinger, but had not tightened my trucks.  I was cruising, and got wheelbite.  Had a backpack on, so it flew up over my head and launched my feet up over my head and I slammed into the asphalt.  I cut up the back of my hands, which means I didn't even have the reaction time to get them out in front of me, they just dragged behind like JT at the end of Welcome to Hell.  I regained consciousness and someone was standing over me, asking if I was okay.  I said yes and walked home.  I woke up the next day and found myself in a bloody bed, naked, next to a bottle of hydrogen peroxide, so I guess before I went to sleep blacked out on whiskey with a concussion, I made sure to clean my wounds.  The next morning at work was not fun.  My scar is blue; people are always telling me that I have some ink or something smeared on my forehead.

goddamnit Chuck, that beard is making me want to grow mine back out.
Adam Dyet is the black jellybean of skateboarding.

Bruh Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #1375 on: September 11, 2010, 07:37:00 PM »
shortly after being carried out of the bar honeymoon style haha

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 516
« Reply #1376 on: September 11, 2010, 10:24:47 PM »

Too much whiskey + loose trucks = wheelbite.

You big ol' silly. Congratulations on tying the knot with that beaut!
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1377 on: September 11, 2010, 11:22:29 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You are an awesome person

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #1378 on: September 12, 2010, 12:03:40 AM »
post a way higher resolution of that
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

bakingsoda

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #1379 on: September 12, 2010, 02:00:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Honestly, how big is your cock when erect?
[close]

Hahahahahahah! I hope that's a joke Ocelot. Or is that actually how you like to leave your house? Pretty embarrassing.