Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1431834 times)

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #11520 on: January 03, 2024, 06:04:34 AM »
How’s J Casanova been goin on the socials?
Almost too scared to look, but Cab is telling to people to grow … (except for when it comes to the age of his love interests)

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Pasta Monster

« Reply #11521 on: January 03, 2024, 06:20:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Who cares. I don’t think someone should have to stick to their20s lifestyle choices forever. And vegans are annoying. I don’t care how my meat died. You guys are too serious.
[close]
[close]

I'm not vegan, but people who make their personalty about smoking meats etc, are ten times more annoying than the most annoying vegan.
[close]
I agree they’re annoying and maybe even more than vegans but occasionally they want to share some good food. So there’s that. If a vegan offers me food I’m usually expecting a lame experience. Like don’t get me wrong I think they’re trying to be moral and that’s commendable. But vegan food is terrible.
[close]

I could say you're clueless and annoying but I don't think you're clueless, you just have a fucked up agenda. The ratio of terrible to awesome is better with vegan food than meat based on any statistical scale and perspective. You have to be so insanely fried to arrive at a different conclusion when the entire world is plastered with crappy burger and hotdog stands. And let's totally exclude moral and environmental factors because hey on this forum its all about having a good time bro. Dumbo
[close]

Why is there so much plant based “meat” then? If it’s so crappy, why make fake versions of it?
Livestock produces more carbon dioxide and methane. The moral aspect of it has more to do with the environment than the treatment of animals. Raising livestock for meat isn’t sustainable for the planet in the long-run. You’ll see more lab-grown meat and less slaughterhouse meat in a decade.

Most people look for substitutions when changing diets instead of trying different cuisines. I’ll order yellow curry with tofu or hummus with pita over any vegan burger or pizza.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 502
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #11522 on: January 03, 2024, 06:32:24 AM »
Expand Quote
How’s J Casanova been goin on the socials?
[close]
Almost too scared to look, but Cab is telling to people to grow … (except for when it comes to the age of his love interests)

Dunno if I can burn an hour on him
But here’s a recent interview

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 221
  • sup dog
« Reply #11523 on: January 03, 2024, 06:41:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Who cares. I don’t think someone should have to stick to their20s lifestyle choices forever. And vegans are annoying. I don’t care how my meat died. You guys are too serious.
[close]
right? That’s why I reverted to eating dog meat, such an abundant source in my neighborhood alone
[close]
Sure dude, eating dogs is the same as saying there’s no difference between hunting and eating factory slaughtered animals.
[close]
well you don’t care how your meat died, so what does it matter if I kick a dog for a minute to tenderize it before slitting its throat?
Mental note: “stay very far away from this impish sausage person”
Another brand new account coming in on some absolute fuck shit

Magnolia

• Rep: 449
  • She/They
« Reply #11524 on: January 03, 2024, 06:42:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
right? That’s why I reverted to eating dog meat, such an abundant source in my neighborhood alone
[close]
Sure dude, eating dogs is the same as saying there’s no difference between hunting and eating factory slaughtered animals.
[close]
well you don’t care how your meat died, so what does it matter if I kick a dog for a minute to tenderize it before slitting its throat?
[close]
what quality posts do you have under your umbrella son of a bitch

Old SadFat

• Rep: 2
« Reply #11525 on: January 03, 2024, 06:47:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

He called himself Lord because people go "oh lordie" when he walks up to them.

Also crypto butters came for Stevie hard huh?  Proof of ownership apps for a sweater ffs.
[close]

I was surprised there wasn’t a link to an NFT store….. then I read the Phuggital entry.  The name is even worse than King Williams.

You know I hear that if you actually buy a pair of those shortbus shoes and scan them you get an animated gif of his dick on your phone. Lil' Lord Stevie waving a top hat and cane and shit.

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #11526 on: January 03, 2024, 06:57:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

Ahahaha you're like the epitome of an obnoxious vegan. Nobody's gonna take you seriously when you only speak in ridiculous hyperbole.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11527 on: January 03, 2024, 07:08:01 AM »
Hyperbole you say?
Please show me all footage of the slaughterhouses where farmers kiss the foreheads of the animals and give them a quick foot rub before sending them to the land of eternal sleep … *coughs* bloody graves :)

Tbh I’d rather die as an “obnoxious vegan”, than live knowing I willingly contributed to the unnecessary torture and death of animals on the daily *shrugs*

Homeboy’s literal argument was that he doesn’t care how his meat dies; his words not mine. If that is his stance, then he should at least be consistent.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 07:20:55 AM by Gray Imp Sausage Metal »

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11528 on: January 03, 2024, 07:21:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
permission to sig sir?

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -512
« Reply #11529 on: January 03, 2024, 07:27:04 AM »
Hyperbole you say?
Please show me footage of the slaughterhouses where farmers kiss the foreheads of the animals and give them a quick foot rub before sending them to their bloody graves :)
Tbh I’d rather die as an “obnoxious vegan”, than live knowing I willingly contributed to the torture and death of animals on the daily *shrugs*

Grey sausage imp, you’ve got to see you are being the weirdo here, right?

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1603
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #11530 on: January 03, 2024, 07:32:23 AM »
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

addie pray

• Rep: -526
  • u a whole goofy
« Reply #11531 on: January 03, 2024, 07:35:05 AM »

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 800
« Reply #11532 on: January 03, 2024, 07:49:39 AM »
Expand Quote

You know damn well that Lord Williams Came a lot

That series fucking rules. It's one of them that I gotta pause as my laughing so much I miss what she says.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3336
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #11533 on: January 03, 2024, 08:13:11 AM »
Wow that Stevie Williams stuff is fucking embarrassing. It’s difficult to not imagine him looking at it, rubbing his chin, nodding, and thinking, "damn this is fucking dope."

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -512
« Reply #11534 on: January 03, 2024, 08:58:54 AM »
Wow that Stevie Williams stuff is fucking embarrassing. It’s difficult to not imagine him looking at it, rubbing his chin, nodding, and thinking, "damn this is fucking dope."

Why can we just get some middle of the road names in skateboarding? 

You got zeros, dirty ghetto kids, anti heros and the like but on the other hand it’s all kings, lord williams, asphalt yacht clubs, palaces, and fancy lads.

Can someone just make some basic bitch Toyota Corolla ass brand so I can not have to pick if I’m a scum bucket or royalty when I’m getting dressed in the morning, maybe see how the day plays out a bit first?

Gnarfunkell

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
« Reply #11535 on: January 03, 2024, 10:48:32 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You got zeros, dirty ghetto kids, anti heros and the like but on the other hand it’s all kings, lord williams, asphalt yacht clubs, palaces, and fancy lads.

Can someone just make some basic bitch Toyota Corolla ass brand so I can not have to pick if I’m a scum bucket or royalty when I’m getting dressed in the morning, maybe see how the day plays out a bit first?

Hi this is REAL can I help you?

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1074
« Reply #11536 on: January 03, 2024, 11:51:10 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -601
  • who knows
« Reply #11537 on: January 03, 2024, 12:11:15 PM »
i dont really get how you talk shit on somebody being really into the meat they eat being sustainably sourced and hunted with DNR issued tags?

im not a vegan, and i'm not into hunting but if your guns are legal and locked up, and the meat you eat mostly from animals that need their populations monitered to ensure herd health...what's the issue?

I think its way shittier of me to cop that cheap aldi beef but to each their own.
where is home?

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
« Reply #11538 on: January 03, 2024, 12:20:57 PM »
i dont really get how you talk shit on somebody being really into the meat they eat being sustainably sourced and hunted with DNR issued tags?

im not a vegan, and i'm not into hunting but if your guns are legal and locked up, and the meat you eat mostly from animals that need their populations monitered to ensure herd health...what's the issue?

I think its way shittier of me to cop that cheap aldi beef but to each their own.

I understand the conservation aspect, I just raise an eyebrow at people who are a little too thrilled with the killing component

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11539 on: January 03, 2024, 12:22:53 PM »
^^^I agree in that specific scenario. If you kill your meat and eat it for food rather than getting it from the grocery store from a slaughtering plant, I am all for it. I think hunters get the most flack when they take photos of their kill and post it on social media. You are just asking for it at that point.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 205
« Reply #11540 on: January 03, 2024, 12:24:11 PM »
To the vegans- I’m not saying you’re not right both morally and ethically. You are. But you’re annoying sometimes and your food sucks all the time. Except soyrizo, which is good.

Meat eaters dudes are also annoying with their toxic masculinity and stupid beards. I’m bad at BBQing for a reason.

I try not to eat too much meat like I try not to drink too much. I’ve reduced a lot but it’ll probably never be zero.

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 162
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #11541 on: January 03, 2024, 01:16:20 PM »
To the vegans- I’m not saying you’re not right both morally and ethically. You are. But you’re annoying sometimes and your food sucks all the time. Except soyrizo, which is good.

Meat eaters dudes are also annoying with their toxic masculinity and stupid beards. I’m bad at BBQing for a reason.

I try not to eat too much meat like I try not to drink too much. I’ve reduced a lot but it’ll probably never be zero.

you know vegan food is not necessarily fake meat right ?
check my music

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1243
« Reply #11542 on: January 03, 2024, 01:30:55 PM »
vegan or not...

Magnolia

• Rep: 449
  • She/They
« Reply #11543 on: January 03, 2024, 02:26:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
permission to sig sir?
Permission granted soldier
what quality posts do you have under your umbrella son of a bitch

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11544 on: January 03, 2024, 02:49:50 PM »
vegan or not...

this would also make a good sig!

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1603
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #11545 on: January 03, 2024, 03:54:03 PM »
vegan or not...

Now that's doin' it hahaha
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -215
« Reply #11546 on: January 03, 2024, 04:25:36 PM »

no "big game" needs population monitoring, they need the tag system to make sure mouth breathing hunters don't wipe big game off the face of the earth in a single season.

if you're hunting deer for meat, fine, but hunting any big game is just a bunch of morons like rowley patting themselves on the back for an act that is no different than walking into a school and knocking out a 6 year old. We have all the technology to make the success of these hunts essentially a foregone conclusion... so aside from being outside for a long time, the "sporting" aspect is entirely a joke.

call me when these dickheads start hunting only with knives, then maybe we could look at it differently, but as it stands hunting big game is the lamest thing going

breezy_again

• Rep: 50
  • Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation
« Reply #11547 on: January 03, 2024, 05:15:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

good one!

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 205
« Reply #11548 on: January 03, 2024, 08:39:24 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

you know vegan food is not necessarily fake meat right ?
Shocking news, never heard that before

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -293
« Reply #11549 on: January 03, 2024, 11:22:00 PM »

LOL