Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 720798 times)

AssFlea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -30
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #5850 on: October 12, 2019, 04:55:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Fat ass MAGA hat guy started a problem when I was with my nephew at the store. The kid is 5.

This is a tiny town

[close]

What are you stoked on vs. unstoked on?

Are you unstoked fat dude beefed you, and stoked your little nephew regulated that fool? And what’s more, because you live in a small town, everybody knows the fat dude got laced up by a five year old at the store? 

Because that’s my interpretation.

I'm stoked on the milk men
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

Johncan

• Rep: -3
« Reply #5851 on: October 12, 2019, 07:11:30 PM »
The Nike head running coach was busted for doping athletes, and they have put their whole program on pause. Great for outing cheaters, bummer that Nike supported it for so long.

AssFlea

« Reply #5852 on: October 12, 2019, 08:44:33 PM »
The Nike head running coach was busted for doping athletes, and they have put their whole program on pause. Great for outing cheaters, bummer that Nike supported it for so long.

I dope. Then I hit the crook. What's the problem. Squares make too many rules.
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #5853 on: October 12, 2019, 10:31:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Fat ass MAGA hat guy started a problem when I was with my nephew at the store. The kid is 5.

This is a tiny town

[close]

Are you unstoked fat dude beefed you, and stoked your little nephew regulated that fool? And what’s more, because you live in a small town, everybody knows the fat dude got laced up by a five year old at the store? 

[close]

punk rock girl is a sweet ass song

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 438
« Reply #5854 on: October 13, 2019, 04:38:17 AM »
I bought Taco Bell earlier but forgot to buy toilet paper when out getting groceries.

Yo, that's quite the situation there
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #5855 on: October 13, 2019, 06:15:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

This is a tiny town

[close]

[close]

[close]

punk rock girl is a sweet ass song

You know what Stuart? I like you.

hmmmokay

« Reply #5856 on: October 13, 2019, 07:39:23 PM »
Shop I worked for on and off, during college, and part time while in grad school, and then for the past year while trying to get a real job (which has worked out for the most part, thankfully) is closing on Tuesday. Final shift was yesterday (Saturday).

Honestly, I'm relieved because it has been in decline for a while now and it's really been bumming me out being there, but at the same time it was a big part of my life and I'm going to miss it in certain ways.

Looking forward to moving on, but it all feels a bit weird.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5857 on: October 13, 2019, 09:28:02 PM »
Shop I worked for on and off, during college, and part time while in grad school, and then for the past year while trying to get a real job (which has worked out for the most part, thankfully) is closing on Tuesday. Final shift was yesterday (Saturday).

Honestly, I'm relieved because it has been in decline for a while now and it's really been bumming me out being there, but at the same time it was a big part of my life and I'm going to miss it in certain ways.

sometimes good things come from situations like that, good luck moving forward homie

dbart

• Rep: 0
« Reply #5858 on: October 14, 2019, 04:39:19 PM »
stoked that I kicked my ex out, not stoked cause its getting cold and i miss her now :P
BSE

hmmmokay

« Reply #5859 on: October 14, 2019, 04:55:40 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

sometimes good things come from situations like that, good luck moving forward homie

Thanks Pal. It was a part-time thing, especially more recently as I move into my profession (education), but I've been with this place from when I was a freshman in college; and although what I'll miss is fueled by nostalgia, it's still just strange to think about it not being around. Definitely for the best though, as it had run its course and I'd ran out my time being there so, onwards and upwards.

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 438
« Reply #5860 on: October 18, 2019, 07:16:28 AM »
Stoked - Had dinner with a good friend last night that lives in SF and is on the East Coast for a few days

Not Stoked - Only getting 3 and a half hours of sleep
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #5861 on: October 22, 2019, 01:19:49 PM »
It's my birthday today. 31 years trapped on earth. Good news is life expectancy for black males is low and I'm probably practically middle aged by now.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5862 on: October 22, 2019, 09:50:48 PM »
It's my birthday today. 31 years trapped on earth. Good news is life expectancy for black males is low and I'm probably practically middle aged by now.

Happy birthday my middle aged homie, i turned 31 at the start of the year so im right there with ya....except im white

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 498
« Reply #5863 on: October 22, 2019, 11:38:19 PM »
happy birthday, L33T. keep on pushing!  :-*

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #5864 on: October 23, 2019, 10:08:05 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
happy birthday, L33T. keep on pushing!  :-*

« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 10:19:43 AM by SHIREFLIP »

AssFlea

« Reply #5865 on: October 25, 2019, 07:26:32 PM »
I haven't skated for fun in months. I been too sick from my treatment.

I had like 30 40 mins to kill at the park while I was in town. 
I got nice front nose on the flat bar 1st try. Second one I got that feeling in my stomach. Very satisfying roll a away

Impossible on flat feeling kinda strong.
I got my roll on.

I lost back 80 Fakie many on the pad. I had just gotten them back.
I lost switch front 3 on the bank. That's was not good feeling. When I landed a few like 240s I started thinking about that surfer who did the kickflip. That's how I know I feel bad.

I think about weird shit that's never cool. Like PTSD.

Switch front big spin is there with a little pivot. That's good because I learned that at like age 39.

Stoked not stoked. I'm old and terminally ill

_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5866 on: October 25, 2019, 08:38:56 PM »
Stoked that my lady is going out with some work friends tonight cause im excited to order some pizza, throw on a movie and just kick it with some alone time.....not stoked that i have to pick her up probably around midnight, i dont have to but i offered cause i guess i dont like the idea of her training home alone late,

NORTHBYMIDWEST

• Rep: 18
« Reply #5867 on: October 28, 2019, 02:53:42 AM »
Stoked on getting to leave work at noon today. Not stoked on getting to leave at noon to take my son to a doctor's appointment.

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5868 on: October 28, 2019, 08:55:05 AM »
I went on a date with a chick and hooked up in the back seat of her car but we were almost busted by the cops. Scared the fuck out of me.

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #5869 on: October 28, 2019, 09:09:31 AM »
Looking at a new apartment tomorrow which looks perfect from the photos and the price is right and it is in the city center and it has a garage for my car.... however, if I take it, my commute will go from being a 5 minute walk to being a 45 minute drive or 1 hour on public transportation.

I live and work out in the middle of nowhere and want to live in a city but the commute might destroy me. But it will make my weekends infinitely better (more skatespots, more people in my peer group, closer to the airport for weekends out of town, 2 blocks from a major train hub, etc.).

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #5870 on: October 28, 2019, 09:49:11 AM »
I went on a date with a chick and hooked up in the back seat of her car but we were almost busted by the cops. Scared the fuck out of me.

shalom. i haven't had this level of excitement in my life in years. enjoy yourself.

Dunkaroos

• Rep: -7
« Reply #5871 on: October 28, 2019, 10:46:55 AM »
stoked - supposed to have a job interview on thursday

not stoked - applied to so many places I don't know where or what this gig is and i'm waiting for the guy to send me the confirmation so i can figure it out. Been a rough year at work and i'm very unhappy and it's ruining my life and affecting my relationships and what not, so hopefully this pans out even if its a pay cut

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #5872 on: October 28, 2019, 10:55:10 AM »
Got this chick I’ve been with for a couple months now, and shits cool and all but I can tell she’s way more into than I am, like I kinda have one foot out the door. Not that I have any other prospects on table but it feels super unfair to her.
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5873 on: October 28, 2019, 10:41:54 PM »
Got this chick I’ve been with for a couple months now, and shits cool and all but I can tell she’s way more into than I am, like I kinda have one foot out the door. Not that I have any other prospects on table but it feels super unfair to her.

most my relationships for years was like this and they kinda just ran its course

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
« Reply #5874 on: October 30, 2019, 08:21:42 AM »
Jokingly texted some dumb QAnon stuff I thought was funny to a girl I'm going on a date with tonight, but she took it seriously, and thinks it relates to all this galactic number stuff. WOW

She's really cute though, and doesn't come across crazy in person. Maybe she's just spiritual or something

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5875 on: October 30, 2019, 09:23:14 AM »
Jokingly texted some dumb QAnon stuff I thought was funny to a girl I'm going on a date with tonight, but she took it seriously, and thinks it relates to all this galactic number stuff. WOW

She's really cute though, and doesn't come across crazy in person. Maybe she's just spiritual or something

Holy shit haha, make sure to tell us what happens right afterwards. Crazy chicks usually fuck the best, but ya know crazy and all.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #5876 on: October 30, 2019, 11:07:40 AM »

Nah, man. She's crazy. Astral traveled to a starship? The fuck?

rapscallion

• Rep: -4
« Reply #5877 on: October 30, 2019, 11:31:24 AM »
Lowlife real estate agents call and text me all the time trying to buy a house for cash which I don't even own.

To make light of it, Ive began to reply and say, "What's the maximum you'll pay" then I block their number.

Learned that annoying bullshit when I tried to sell my car on craigslist.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
« Reply #5878 on: October 30, 2019, 11:38:53 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Nah, man. She's crazy. Astral traveled to a starship? The fuck?
Oh yeah she's kinda off for sure, but it's not like she acts like a raving lunatic in person or anything.
I'll play along with some astrology nonsense, I don't really care.

Tonight we're going to dinner, then smoking & popping my dead grandmother's xans while watchng Midsommar.

Extremely interested to hear her interpretation of that movie.
I'm prob gonna wake up tomorrow like this:

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 992
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5879 on: October 30, 2019, 12:01:24 PM »
im interested in astral projection .. the human brain is really fascinating .. please tell me everything this crazy bitch has to say

speaking of brains, one of the best life lessons ive ever received was from my grandfather who told me that in life, you will make more money using your brain than with your hands .. and that was super meta and hard to comprehend because he was a neurosurgeon .. like he literally used his hands on brains to make money
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?