Author Topic: Nakel, Tyshawn & Durrant in Germany  (Read 4432 times)

4wheels

Re: Nakel, Tyshawn & Durrant in Germany
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2014, 03:32:42 PM »
Expand Quote
anyone know where that park is with a bunch of different ledges and perfect looking ground. the one where durrant did the 180 kf nosegrind. that place looks heavenly
[close]

That's in Cologne, Germany. The park's called Kap 666 or something. It says so on the clip. But you're right, that place does look heavenly, I've been drooling over it for quite some time. That's exactly what I would wish for in a park. Anybody skate it, is it as good as it looks?

And yes, Durrant rips.
last time i was in cologne, this park wasnt built yet but im gonna be in that area this summer so i will be spending a lot of time there. looks too good

Tyroneshoelaces

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -601
  • who knows
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2014, 05:22:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Tyshawn's switch fs flip was amazing
[close]

how about no

looks straight out of The Storm.  1:02
where is home?

freddie_12

• Rep: 2
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2014, 05:25:35 PM »
Expand Quote
anyone know where that park is with a bunch of different ledges and perfect looking ground. the one where durrant did the 180 kf nosegrind. that place looks heavenly
[close]

That's in Cologne, Germany. The park's called Kap 666 or something. It says so on the clip. But you're right, that place does look heavenly, I've been drooling over it for quite some time. That's exactly what I would wish for in a park. Anybody skate it, is it as good as it looks?

And yes, Durrant rips.
went there over the summer, shits fuckin perfect for sure. and the ledge that durrant does that kickflip 180 nosegrind on is huge.

nigelhuston

« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2014, 06:01:11 PM »
two of the worst outfits of 2014, possibly the worst filming in an adidas edit ever, and a storm esque sw fs flip

PsychOut

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2014, 09:37:46 PM »
Wow Durrant is sick! but there?s no way that was a switch back smith......right?

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2014, 09:39:57 PM »