Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1432245 times)

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1605
  • Overweight and Underprepared
Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #10860 on: September 30, 2023, 12:15:54 PM »
Damn, considering his lineage I never would have thought he would have gone the prop comedy route.

"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
« Reply #10861 on: September 30, 2023, 12:45:19 PM »
Seeing mid30s people participate in tik tok trends warms the cockles of my heart.   Can’t wait to see what he does with that Kevin James photo

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 131
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #10862 on: October 04, 2023, 11:01:58 PM »
Speaking of Mr. Casanova, how do you get progressively worse while putting so much effort into something?
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cu43sHqLJhL/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #10863 on: October 04, 2023, 11:19:51 PM »
Speaking of Mr. Casanova, how do you get progressively worse while putting so much effort into something?

This ... is something else.

Genuine question:
How does a guy like J Casanova gets by these days? I can't imagine him making ANY money from his "rap-career".
Does he sell merch or decks? Doe he work another job? Did he save up tons of money from when he skated? And even that will only get you that far ...

Publicly he tries to convince everyone that he made the right decision by stepping away from skateboarding, but I bet that he cries himself to sleep every night for doing so ...

djoekr

• Rep: 300
« Reply #10864 on: October 05, 2023, 12:24:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Genuine question:
How does a guy like J Casanova gets by these days? I can't imagine him making ANY money from his "rap-career".
Does he sell merch or decks? Doe he work another job? Did he save up tons of money from when he skated? And even that will only get you that far ...

Publicly he tries to convince everyone that he made the right decision by stepping away from skateboarding, but I bet that he cries himself to sleep every night for doing so ...

Probably sells pics on feetfinder.com like the rest of us.
Skateboarding is a joke
And if you think otherwise
you're fucked in the head

It's not that serious -
Go fast, catch a frontside
And remember why you love it

Prostate Exam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 502
  • registered SLAP offender
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #10865 on: October 05, 2023, 12:29:35 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Genuine question:

He must be slangin them SantaCruz Pokemon decks

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #10866 on: October 05, 2023, 03:57:50 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Genuine question:

He has that 'rich parents' vibe of just fuckin' around coz he knows he'll be ok.  Take risks on stuff because it doesn't have to pan out.  He's been doing music for 14 years now, and it's sure as shit not paying the bills.  From this thread - https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=100780.90

A buddy from Boston told me his parents were loaded (doctors or dentists) and they were millionaires long before he started skating. He probably hooked them up pretty good when he was earning and now they hook him up with an allowance or something.

https://www.jenkemmag.com/home/2012/08/14/skateboarders-on-money/

"2. What financial advice would you give to a newly sponsored skater who’s beginning to make a little money?

Jereme Rogers: Enjoy it, don’t save, but that doesn’t mean waste it. Don’t just save. Always believe there’s more and trust that the man upstairs is your supplier. He has bottomless pockets. Penny pinching and saving puts restrictions and limitations on your mind leaving you to believe that you need to be saving. Have faith that you’re gonna make more and more every year, which you can most certainly do with a healthy mental attitude and outlook towards money. Have faith and be content where you’re at while always craving to conquer more. We were made to be conquerers.
[/size]3. What is the most expensive thing you’ve bought?
Jereme Rogers:[/font] House, and an Aston Martin if we’re talking outside of property.
[/size]4. Have you made any investments?
Jereme Rogers:[/font] Too many to count. Most recent would be PMP; a production company I started for music. Which is so I can sign artists and producers. We have a great rapper right now named Detroit, an 8mile representative, and a few in house producers. So that shit is definitly an expense."

Dont think I need to google PMP to know if that actually exists..

scab

• Rep: 200
« Reply #10867 on: October 05, 2023, 04:12:55 AM »
Always believe there’s more and trust that the man upstairs is your supplier

That's gotta be up there with the worst financial advice ever uttered.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #10868 on: October 05, 2023, 04:35:04 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Haha I was just about to say that.

What the hell ...

@radcunt Thank you, and gnarred for the effort and info.

addie pray

• Rep: -526
  • u a whole goofy
« Reply #10869 on: October 05, 2023, 06:27:46 AM »
the rapper is named detroit?

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
« Reply #10870 on: October 05, 2023, 06:45:21 AM »
Detroit Velvet Smooth, technically.

WhoCareZ

« Reply #10871 on: October 05, 2023, 08:20:56 AM »
Wild that JR decided to straight up leave the industry for music, when he could've easily dabbled in both while maintaining respect and fans in skating. Dude's either an idiot, or endured something sketchy that forced him to depart entirely.

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -512
« Reply #10872 on: October 05, 2023, 11:03:56 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Genuine question:

Anyone know what outlet mall this is filmed at?

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1074
« Reply #10873 on: October 05, 2023, 11:34:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Genuine question:

[close]

I always thought he had a stable/wealthy family that didn't let him blow his money. There's also a removed 2019 Jenkem video interview that says he has business ventures with P-rod in the description. Mikey Taylor fucked off once his investments started to pay off. Similarly, Kareem Campbell invested in real estate and just sort of left without making a big fuss.

but then I found this old post that says he isn't from money, but he still could have been getting good financial advice.

Expand Quote

A buddy from Boston told me his parents were loaded (doctors or dentists) and they were millionaires long before he started skating. He probably hooked them up pretty good when he was earning and now they hook him up with an allowance or something.
[close]

Your buddy is sus as fuck. Jereme's mom was a bartender at applebees

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
« Reply #10874 on: October 05, 2023, 01:47:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Genuine question:

[close]

[close]

I always thought he had a stable/wealthy family that didn't let him blow his money. There's also a removed 2019 Jenkem video interview that says he has business ventures with P-rod in the description. Mikey Taylor fucked off once his investments started to pay off. Similarly, Kareem Campbell invested in real estate and just sort of left without making a big fuss.

but then I found this old post that says he isn't from money, but he still could have been getting good financial advice.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I've seen people in the streets filming low budget rap videos and it's as awkward as you'd image it.

I looked up some of Jereme's civil lawsuits somewhat recently. It looks like he hasn't paid any of the judgments and they couldn't find any assets to seize/garnish. I wonder how he even pays for food.

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 114
« Reply #10875 on: October 05, 2023, 01:53:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I think doing the exact opposite of this would probably be fairly sound advice.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #10876 on: October 05, 2023, 04:28:35 PM »
If I had a spare life, i'd totally lock into doing a full investigative documentary on the dude. 

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -434
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #10877 on: October 05, 2023, 06:22:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I think doing the exact opposite of this would probably be fairly sound advice.
My dad once told me only losers worry about saving money

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10878 on: October 05, 2023, 06:51:02 PM »
Is no one gonna criticize that he’s drinking cheep sake, trying to make it a thing? Because I’ll criticize that. 

Natas_Fauxas

• Rep: 95
« Reply #10879 on: October 05, 2023, 08:48:36 PM »
Detroit Velvet Smooth, technically.

What you from the dept. of knowimsayin? You taking a knowimcensus?
🚨🚨ILLEGAL!!!! 👇👇👇🚨🚨

mv114

• Rep: -10
« Reply #10880 on: October 05, 2023, 09:59:59 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Genuine question:

He's not in So Cal anymore. Back on the east coast prolly at his parents is my guess.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1325
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #10881 on: October 05, 2023, 10:37:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Genuine question:

[close]

He's not in So Cal anymore. Back on the east coast prolly at his parents is my guess.
That is definitely an east coast looking gazeboesque strip mall he's filming in front of.

I think his money comes from weed. He was showing off big packs a few years ago and that post had an ad for some kinda weed op in it.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #10882 on: October 05, 2023, 10:41:15 PM »

Nothing worse than a white rapper (and I’m not talking about a switch varial Heel) never trust a white person with dreadlocks!

SMP- Sober Mind Power

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 654
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10883 on: October 06, 2023, 12:00:42 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Nothing worse than a white rapper (and I’m not talking about a switch varial Heel) never trust a white person with dreadlocks!

SMP- Sober Mind Power

"My head is screwed on like hotel sheets." I get it that hotel sheets are tucked in tight, but good lord that is just awful. I just don't understand why he refuses to take lessons from a music teacher.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Southernmost

• Rep: 121
« Reply #10884 on: October 06, 2023, 12:31:03 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Genuine question:

Word around town…

Ghost Face

• Rep: 109
« Reply #10885 on: October 06, 2023, 12:43:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

SMP- Sober Mind Power
[close]

"My head is screwed on like hotel sheets." I get it that hotel sheets are tucked in tight, but good lord that is just awful. I just don't understand why he refuses to take lessons from a music teacher.

"screwed on " as in fucked on.
Jerrys Kid : "I work at my real job like I'm a pro skater. Years of work can be summarized to about 3 minutes worth of actual achievements."

collie

• Rep: 0
« Reply #10886 on: October 06, 2023, 06:28:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Genuine question:

[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

I've seen people in the streets filming low budget rap videos and it's as awkward as you'd image it.

I looked up some of Jereme's civil lawsuits somewhat recently. It looks like he hasn't paid any of the judgments and they couldn't find any assets to seize/garnish. I wonder how he even pays for food.

His assets/inheritance may be held in a trust that may shelter from creditors

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #10887 on: October 06, 2023, 07:55:09 AM »
Someone please send that JRog financial advice to Mikey Taylor and ask for his opinion on it
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10888 on: October 06, 2023, 08:06:34 AM »
I figured out where he is.

Using the “boss” sign next to “ted barrow” store and across from the abocrobie and Fitch I began looking at outlet malls in eastern mass.  I further refined the location by looking for Applebees bar and grills nearby that might employee his mother after she drops him off.

I quickly discovered that this video was shot at the Wrentham village premium outlets, as you can see in the ample photos of the site.

https://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlet/wrentham-village

So Jereme is menacing these outlets and living back home with mom and dad, music having taken everything from him he was willing to give, including his independence. That’s dedication.

backside_frontside

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -300
« Reply #10889 on: October 06, 2023, 08:37:16 AM »
Only the hardest MCs film their music videos at an outlet mall in New England.