Author Topic: KOTR episodes  (Read 86374 times)

notcool

Re: KOTR episode 1
« Reply #90 on: May 31, 2017, 06:08:20 PM »
i sound dumb but how did they get this before june 8th?

yapple dapple

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 155
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #91 on: May 31, 2017, 09:24:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Why is there such an emphasis on eating/drinking gross stuff? You don't really need to do it more than once, seems kinda one dimensional.
[close]
Fresh ideas kind of run slim for something that's been going on for so long , I won't be surprised if there will be a GG Allin challenge next
Yes! I love it! Go to a demo take a shit in your hand and run around and try to smear it on all your fans...

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2226
« Reply #92 on: May 31, 2017, 09:55:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Why is there such an emphasis on eating/drinking gross stuff? You don't really need to do it more than once, seems kinda one dimensional.
[close]
Fresh ideas kind of run slim for something that's been going on for so long , I won't be surprised if there will be a GG Allin challenge next
[close]
Yes! I love it! Go to a demo take a shit in your hand and run around and try to smear it on all your fans...
Season 3 Andy Roy running circles holding his own shit while Burnett's just bummed

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

louie the taurus

• Rep: -119
« Reply #93 on: June 01, 2017, 04:41:27 AM »
Sam Hitz might be the Kenny Hotz of skateboarding.

Also, Jackson Pilz is the truth!

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #94 on: June 01, 2017, 11:57:59 AM »
Have we discussed how rad it is that older, past his prime Louie Barletta showed those young bucks how to frontside grind that bank to wall by doing it first, like we used to when none of us wore helmets AND WE DRANK FROM THE HOSE.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #95 on: June 01, 2017, 01:04:15 PM »
Have we discussed how rad it is that older, past his prime Louie Barletta showed those young bucks how to frontside grind that bank to wall by doing it first, like we used to when none of us wore helmets AND WE DRANK FROM THE HOSE.
Yea man,that shit was great to watch happen

Shitbag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 162
  • A mystery wrapped inside a Twinkie
« Reply #96 on: June 01, 2017, 05:21:30 PM »
I know it's been said already but holy shit Andy Roy is painful and embarrassing to watch.
I don't know if I can handle the entire season, how long until they get to Hawaii?

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 41
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #97 on: June 01, 2017, 07:08:30 PM »
because sk8rs are so gnarly they drink piss.

I get why this is KOTR Season 2, but there were how many other ones before they became "official" and put it on TV? That's horse shit. This isn't the second one.

I think that each time they say KOTR season 2, its like fuck, this has been a thing for years, i use to buy the dvds way back in the day. Shits always been entertaining as hell.

Anyway i think enjoi might take it this year, they got a very chilled innocent vibe to them but can get shit done. I think Jake Hayes will kill it for Deathwish and that little dude from Norway is going to be the secret weapon for Creature.

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

too much

« Reply #98 on: June 01, 2017, 08:13:16 PM »
When is #2 coming out?

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #99 on: June 01, 2017, 09:56:04 PM »
When is #2 coming out?

If you're questioning it then you need more fiber.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

badfomyhealth

• Rep: 7
« Reply #100 on: June 02, 2017, 11:03:14 AM »
I like when Phelps says all that "suck my dick" stuff and then Andy says "that's right" and they cut to Burnett just standing there.

Badformyhealth is a severe alcoholic, confirmed.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #101 on: June 10, 2017, 09:49:45 PM »
Do dolphin shorts = gym shorts?  Noticed Foy put on some pants when they got to the ditch

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65239
  • Team -65K
« Reply #102 on: June 11, 2017, 02:08:37 AM »
Imagine going on a three week KOTR tour and then your TM says: you're rooming with Andy Roy.

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1494
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
« Reply #103 on: June 11, 2017, 08:36:53 AM »
Expand Quote
When is #2 coming out?
[close]

If you're questioning it then you need more fiber.

greatest reply ever.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #104 on: June 11, 2017, 09:30:34 AM »
I know it's been said already but holy shit Andy Roy is painful and embarrassing to watch.
I don't know if I can handle the entire season, how long until they get to Hawaii?

like one of the last few episodes.

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #105 on: June 11, 2017, 02:16:06 PM »
Imagine going on a three week KOTR tour and then your TM says: you're rooming with Andy Roy.

Dealbreaker.

Also, anyone else call BS on the port-o-potty peepee? Shoo poo was real, but I don't know about the piss...

cliff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
    • Sml. Wheels avatar image
« Reply #106 on: June 12, 2017, 01:32:25 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Dealbreaker.

Also, anyone else call BS on the port-o-potty peepee? Shoo poo was real, but I don't know about the piss...

the piss was real for sure

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #107 on: June 16, 2017, 12:59:39 AM »
Halfway through episode two. Really liking the teams so far for varying reasons. Enjoi is a team I've always loved, and I can't help but cheer for Sweet Lou (one of the best dudes around), although, I can't imagine what one of these in the early to mid days of Enjoi would be like with Jerry, Lou, Casewell, Jose and just for the insanity Puelo. Pillz rips, and Raemers has unintentional comedic gold in him. Deathwish is sick, the two ams are amazing and always produce gold footage. Creature is a team I never pay much attention to, but Gravett will be interesting.

On a side note, Dan Lu is another guy who has to be one of the most genuine and nicest dudes around. I have no doubt on why Greg Hunt gave him the full out ender treatment for his Vans part despite it not being the ender. In an industry filled with man-children, I'm glad a dude like him is legitimately hooked up with some of the best sponsors around.

No Birdhouse is a gift and a curse. They were amazing at the challenges and were just outright villains due to Clint.

tura

• Rep: 45
« Reply #108 on: June 16, 2017, 01:47:49 AM »
Apparently you gotta have cable to watch it on Vice but I found this one (episode two)

http://gorillavid.in/tgt7gartp1db

Enjoi's got it I think. Pilz and Enzo have got it covered from both ends, plus Louie team leader.

Hyped on Lizard, seems like a kinda magical pixie like character. It was cool to see him working some white magick on Jake Hayes when he seemed like he was done.

Seems like Creature had it pretty easy this episode compared to the other two. Like Deathwish had to skate two cover-worthy spots and Enjoi's hazard suit dehydration challenge sounded pretty nightmarish. Creature just had to drink beer and skate a couple of wicked spots. Kevin Bekkel seems rad. He's reminding me of Axel from the last series

cuntzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -63
Re: KOTR episodes
« Reply #109 on: June 16, 2017, 03:53:52 AM »
Australians can watch it for free on sbs on demand. vpn might get you it too.
https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/967672899652
I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

Righteous Victim

• Rep: 110
  • Get yourself looked at.
    • Letterboxd avatar image
« Reply #110 on: June 16, 2017, 07:52:04 AM »
Enzo's kickflip 50 onto a board was fucked. How long did that one take.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1957
« Reply #111 on: June 16, 2017, 09:38:41 AM »
https://www.viceland.com/en_us/video/king-of-the-road-is-this-safe/59401d0ead6178e9066668bd

Enjoi chose a pretty fucked spot for the kickflip 5050. So far my money's on them.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #112 on: June 16, 2017, 09:56:10 AM »
really hyped on enjoi and i love seeing enzo and jackson kill it.

cliff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
    • Sml. Wheels avatar image
« Reply #113 on: June 16, 2017, 11:40:52 AM »

It was fucking insane! We got to the school around 12:30 for some reason the fence was open so I drove right up to the rail. we were checking it. a cop who we saw a ways a way in the parking lot cruised over real mellow. ask us where we were from and what we were doing. Louie and I spoke to him just "were on a skateboard style scavanger hunt" he was like "ok...well I don't care if you skate. I'm going to watch you guys eat shit a few times and I'm gone" haha it was very different from a cop encounter in socal.

We had to bondo a pretty gnarly crack and enzo took a few slams on that shitty ground. It was probably like 20ish tries. he was pretty much over it and made it right before giving up!

then I had to drive the crew 4 hours to El Paso texas. I got up at 8 am that days and went to bed at 7am...longest day of my life but totally worth it.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 11:43:46 AM by cliff »

Krooked antihero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #114 on: June 16, 2017, 11:53:04 AM »
Apparently you gotta have cable to watch it on Vice but I found this one (episode two)

http://gorillavid.in/tgt7gartp1db

Enjoi's got it I think. Pilz and Enzo have got it covered from both ends, plus Louie team leader.

Hyped on Lizard, seems like a kinda magical pixie like character. It was cool to see him working some white magick on Jake Hayes when he seemed like he was done.

Seems like Creature had it pretty easy this episode compared to the other two. Like Deathwish had to skate two cover-worthy spots and Enjoi's hazard suit dehydration challenge sounded pretty nightmarish. Creature just had to drink beer and skate a couple of wicked spots. Kevin Bekkel seems rad. He's reminding me of Axel from the last series
Sir, I'd like to thank you very much for this link, would gnar if could.
europe's like the capitol of england and france and whatever

It sucks getting old.

Budo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
    • So What is Skateboarding? avatar image
« Reply #115 on: June 16, 2017, 12:21:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It was fucking insane! We got to the school around 12:30 for some reason the fence was open so I drove right up to the rail. we were checking it. a cop who we saw a ways a way in the parking lot cruised over real mellow. ask us where we were from and what we were doing. Louie and I spoke to him just "were on a skateboard style scavanger hunt" he was like "ok...well I don't care if you skate. I'm going to watch you guys eat shit a few times and I'm gone" haha it was very different from a cop encounter in socal.

We had to bondo a pretty gnarly crack and enzo took a few slams on that shitty ground. It was probably like 20ish tries. he was pretty much over it and made it right before giving up!

then I had to drive the crew 4 hours to El Paso texas. I got up at 8 am that days and went to bed at 7am...longest day of my life but totally worth it.

Oh my god, 23 hours awake after that gnarly day?!  Scientists should have studied all of your physiology and brain chemistry during that day, skaters can be a different breed of human.
Keep Rolling!

sowhatskateboarding.com
@OuRoot

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #116 on: June 16, 2017, 12:48:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Oh my god, 23 hours awake after that gnarly day?!  Scientists should have studied all of your physiology and brain chemistry during that day, skaters can be a different breed of human.
Especially after breaking rad all day!

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
« Reply #117 on: June 16, 2017, 01:13:55 PM »
I did like a 2 hour sleep before driving like 4 hours and it was murder. Almost felt like falling sleep at the wheel. Coffee hardly did a damn thing there. It was tough.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

sheet

« Reply #118 on: June 16, 2017, 01:25:20 PM »
The character development is starting to get entertaining. That kickflip over the wallride was done perfectly. And of course Enzo. I thought Hitz was gonna be super dummy burnout but he seems like a funny good dude.

Grampa

• Rep: 143
« Reply #119 on: June 16, 2017, 01:51:54 PM »
I dunno if it's already been addressed, but you can watch it for free on viceland.com without having cable or whatever.