Author Topic: If you slomo your own Instagram clips you’re an asshole  (Read 2790 times)

h00man

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
Re: If you slomo your own Instagram clips you’re an asshole
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2019, 01:58:59 PM »
its when kids slomo themselves entering the park or popping up their board into their hands as the opening clip.

then it goes to a couple of bails in slomo

then normal speed of the trick and immediately to slomo right upon landing

all filmed at a skatepark

dont get me started on slomo shots on their fit either
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

squintharder

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2019, 04:14:47 PM »
Agreed. It's an instant unfollow even if i know them personally. Although if it's suuuuper tech maybe it's warranted

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3340
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2019, 04:33:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I slomo my X-tube videos. Makes it seem like I'm cumming for like 20 minutes and dudes gobble it up like nobody's business.
[close]
That's shalomo
[close]

Shalomi  ;)
[close]
Shalmon?

[close]

Young Neen looks like my ex gf as a boy, and funnily enough she also cooked salmon skin side up. She's also an alcoholic and once drank a shot of fucking acetone because I wouldn't buy her beer after she had spent all of her disability check on booze.

You sure Neen isn't who your ex-girlfriend eventually turned into?

Supreme George

« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2019, 05:40:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I slomo my X-tube videos. Makes it seem like I'm cumming for like 20 minutes and dudes gobble it up like nobody's business.
[close]
That's shalomo
[close]

Shalomi  ;)
[close]
Shalmon?

[close]

Young Neen looks like my ex gf as a boy, and funnily enough she also cooked salmon skin side up. She's also an alcoholic and once drank a shot of fucking acetone because I wouldn't buy her beer after she had spent all of her disability check on booze.
[close]

You sure Neen isn't who your ex-girlfriend eventually turned into?
Cool trans joke boomer gay guy

keepthefunkalive

• Rep: 130
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2019, 05:52:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
That's shalomo
[close]

Shalomi  ;)
[close]
Shalmon?

[close]

I once washed my hair in acetone because I had to take a hair-sample drug test for a job the next day... the smell alone made me gag and almost puke. Doing a shot is kinda impressive in a way. Damn

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rep: 65
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2019, 06:24:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
That's shalomo
[close]

Shalomi  ;)
[close]
Shalmon?

[close]

[close]

I once washed my hair in acetone because I had to take a hair-sample drug test for a job the next day... the smell alone made me gag and almost puke. Doing a shot is kinda impressive in a way. Damn

Yeah dude it was fucking gnarly, I hear that stuff sizzle when I clean my bearings with it so I can only imagine what it's doing inside of your body. Needless to say, she had a very horrible and painful night after that. That wasn't my first rodeo with girls that ingest fucked up chemicals. The previous girlfriend before that would spray Febreeze into her mouth on the daily, and she also ate Tide pods way before it became a meme, like some straight-up My Strange Addiction shit. I wish I could say I was making this shit up, but I seem to attract crazy.

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2019, 10:12:08 PM »
pun intended

Uncle Gavone

• Rep: 3
  • just when I thought I was out,they pull me back in
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2019, 08:04:42 AM »
I understand where you're coming from, but I need to flex my flip tricks g

Living Legends

« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2019, 08:22:31 AM »
Those kids who slow mo their bails and lay on the ground pretending to be funny, skate like that off camera too. Assholes.

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 294
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2019, 08:59:06 AM »
I once washed my hair in acetone because I had to take a hair-sample drug test

Did it work? Yall act like acetone is so bad. its kinda like aqua di gio fragrance, as always: the burn means it's working.