Author Topic: Things you are not stoked on  (Read 475433 times)

blank.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
Re: Things you are not stoked on
« Reply #2910 on: May 22, 2007, 09:05:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
why? that seems weird
[close]

renting my room to a girl for the summer, and im hoping to have the basement pretty much turned into a suite (for me) by the end of this weekend.

im actually writing this from inside the tent.  totally roughing it.
[close]

THATS SUCKS HOW YOU GONNA KEEP UP YOUR HYGINE?
totally. walking 15 feet to a bathroom can be a killer

Mentos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #2911 on: May 23, 2007, 04:06:19 PM »
Expand Quote
why? that seems weird
[close]

renting my room to a girl for the summer, and im hoping to have the basement pretty much turned into a suite (for me) by the end of this weekend.

im actually writing this from inside the tent.  totally roughing it.
Basement living is awesome, once you get over the rats in the crawl space and lack of insulation.

Not stoked on Mid Term exams. I promise myself every time that I'll study hard but end up getting distracted i.e Champions League, Work, Skating. But somehow by divine grace, I achieve.

But now I've got an NCEA English exam which are touted as one of the worlds hardest English exams for secondary students. And I don't remember much of the texts that I've studied.

jared...

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2912 on: May 23, 2007, 05:42:30 PM »
I was skating through downtown with some friends, just cruising down some hill and hit a crack, flying forward.  I landed directly on a cheese grater manhole vent thing and fucked everything up.  my face, my knee, shoulder...haven't skated in three weeks.  I can't walk without limping.

first post in months.
女の子は女の子とセックスすると、「lezzing out」です。 例えば、トニコクスホクスと友&

sebastian toombs

« Reply #2913 on: May 23, 2007, 06:13:53 PM »
I was skating through downtown with some friends, just cruising down some hill and hit a crack, flying forward.  I landed directly on a cheese grater manhole vent thing and fucked everything up.  my face, my knee, shoulder...haven't skated in three weeks.  I can't walk without limping.

first post in months.

a case of cause and effect -- but in which order?

stagefright

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #2914 on: May 24, 2007, 01:22:04 AM »
saw a commotion and a knocked over telephone pole driving home. as i passed it i saw a car really fuckign smashed on the drivers side, a guy lying limp with his head to the side and blood all over his face in the drivers seat. never seen anything like that, it sucked. hope he didnt die
we toked a marley and i split back to the park, minding my own busineess when a rollerblader mean mugs..i let it go.

sebastian toombs

« Reply #2915 on: May 24, 2007, 09:16:28 AM »
 hot italian turkey sausages, made by maple leaf brand.   very tasty, but i cant stray far from a bathroom after eating them...

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #2916 on: May 25, 2007, 01:52:23 AM »
doing nothin, not having fun,, being lazy, dicks, having no cool plans for the summer, tons more.
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

mick swagger

« Reply #2917 on: May 25, 2007, 07:53:08 AM »
3 day weekend with 3 solid days of rain in the forcast

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2918 on: May 25, 2007, 10:19:48 AM »
i think a bug just crawled up my ear form my ear phone. damn this feels disgusting. shit.
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

john

• Rep: 8
« Reply #2919 on: May 25, 2007, 08:16:12 PM »
have to wake up early tommorow to go to saturday school

mikefork

« Reply #2920 on: May 25, 2007, 10:05:55 PM »

my socks got wet. it was a really hot day and the water was refreshing but i fucking hate wet socks and shoes

bornindabay

« Reply #2921 on: May 25, 2007, 11:04:39 PM »
stripping a lead based paint job on a 69 dart. Fucking nuts! It's almost completely stripped though now. Just need to do edges and jambs. I wore the right respirator so if anything it'd be the lead dust on my skin. I went straight to the shower and scrubbed with soap and cold water so my pores wouldn't open.

duck lake

« Reply #2922 on: May 26, 2007, 05:55:51 AM »
i don't know how i got home

sebastian toombs

« Reply #2923 on: May 26, 2007, 11:08:01 AM »
limestone walls

lurkinbroh

• Rep: -5
« Reply #2924 on: May 26, 2007, 10:10:31 PM »
black girls

stagefright

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #2925 on: May 26, 2007, 11:00:22 PM »
5 days alone in a mansion and working at least 14 hours each of those days
we toked a marley and i split back to the park, minding my own busineess when a rollerblader mean mugs..i let it go.

loophole

« Reply #2926 on: May 27, 2007, 06:37:14 AM »
my father

sebastian toombs

« Reply #2927 on: May 27, 2007, 10:09:35 AM »
5 days alone in a mansion and working at least 14 hours each of those days

is it haunted?

bornindabay

« Reply #2928 on: May 27, 2007, 10:25:58 AM »
On the real, I think I saw a haunted house. A real one. The land is said to be haunted. look up Petaluma haunted house. It has a crazy history and story behind it.

Anways, when I worked in Petaluma a coworker told me about it and I read up on the net. I then went there to take pics of it. I went there before work and took pics behind the fence. Instantly I was swarmed with bees. That day  when I was off working I came back to see my car in the middle of the parking lot like the emergency brake went out, but it was fully up. 2-3 days later the same thing happened in my garage and it rolled into the pole. What was amazing about it is that there's no way it should have hit the pole in the front fender. I pull in nose first into the garage and it should have rolled backwards and hit the back wheel well. This was pretty weird, but I just thought the wheels were turned. Mind you, this is the only time this ever happened to the car and after I parked on some pretty steep hills and it was fine. This was not during a time when I needed brakes either, and to add to that they are self adjusted so friction would have been ample no matter what. I also noticed a streak of like soot or something coming out of the lower grills moving along the sides of the car. I was stumped, and so was a mechanic. That's all that happened but it was enough to scare away my curiousity and I never really talked or asked questions about that place again.
I washed off the streaks on my car and they never came back. The car has never exhibited a bad emergency brake ever.

clarkie

• Rep: 23
    • Real Skate avatar image

sebastian toombs

« Reply #2930 on: May 27, 2007, 12:01:35 PM »
I never really talked or asked questions about that place again.

until now, that is...

Wooderson

• Rep: -16
  • pearl rips
« Reply #2931 on: May 28, 2007, 03:27:27 AM »
two of the worst sleeps two nights in a row
You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

kevbo999

« Reply #2932 on: May 28, 2007, 08:51:49 AM »
rain and lack of hours

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2933 on: May 28, 2007, 02:22:43 PM »
shit I had a fuckin bad trip with frikin pot. and its only the second time i tried it.  im so frikin weak. the only thought that kept me from vomiting all over my own bed was that I could go running to my own mom and confess what kind of shit I had smoked, and finally just throw up the food i ate. i ate, threw up, ate again, threw up, and ate at home. frik. it wuz fun when i was playin with my friends. i think the frikin people who sold it to us put some frikin chemicals in the fuckin green shit.

maybe beer is better than pot after all. i dont know. sorry for being so frikin weak.

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2934 on: May 28, 2007, 03:27:02 PM »
shit i slept for like 10 hours and i still have a weird imagination. i feel like i might throw up too. i guess i just gotta face the fact. say good bye to my old life eh.

so when am i gonna become better SLAP dotcors? if i throw up everyones gonna find out. is this gonna last for      ever?

should i drink some orange juice or something? what should i do?????????????????????????????????????????????????

i sound like a frikin wannabe wtf

nah mean

• Rep: 1
« Reply #2935 on: May 28, 2007, 03:40:44 PM »
shit i slept for like 10 hours and i still have a weird imagination. i feel like i might throw up too. i guess i just gotta face the fact. say good bye to my old life eh.

so when am i gonna become better SLAP dotcors? if i throw up everyones gonna find out. is this gonna last for      ever?

should i drink some orange juice or something? what should i do?????????????????????????????????????????????????

i sound like a frikin wannabe wtf

sometimes if i smoke after taking a break for a week or something, my mind is pretty hazy for like a day or two afterward. just wait, it will go away

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2936 on: May 28, 2007, 03:44:37 PM »
ah ok thanks, the truth is revealed.

tehmizzark

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 17
« Reply #2937 on: May 28, 2007, 03:49:07 PM »
thats a fricked up story tony

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2938 on: May 28, 2007, 03:51:37 PM »
i know its not frikied up. damn im so frikin lame.

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #2939 on: May 28, 2007, 08:58:11 PM »
tony, you gone pg13 or what?
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.