Author Topic: Robert Neal calling out Zion and Pedro Delfino for spreading the Rona  (Read 14491 times)

versacekid420

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1261
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Robert Neal calling out Zion and Pedro Delfino for spreading the Rona
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2020, 11:13:33 AM »
i can’t wait until they make a public apology sitting on their couch talking to the phone saying “i’m sorry i invited you to this party knowing what could’ve happened. it was shitty on my behalf and i’m trying everyday to be a better person and learn from my mistakes because nike told me to say this”

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2020, 11:19:59 AM »
not a good week for Florida pros

Utopos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -23
  • Who Cares
« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2020, 11:20:16 AM »
i can’t wait until they make a public apology sitting on their couch talking to the phone saying “i’m sorry i invited you to this party knowing what could’ve happened. it was shitty on my behalf and i’m trying everyday to be a better person and learn from my mistakes because nike told me to say this”

I know right. Most social media has become somewhat cancerous. Not everything needs to be blasted for the entire world to see.

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 287

captaindoody

• Rep: -73
  • A turd for you
« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2020, 11:46:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Social media is so fucking weird. Why didn’t he just call them directly and cuss em out or something. They probably would have just apologized and then they would all move on. This is not worthy of public scrutiny and certainly not “cancellation.” I’m glad society is moving to a place of higher standards and accountability but I really hope what we are living in now - a phase of extreme and needless calling out - goes away. This shit is so embarrassing.

From what I gather everyone at that party decided to party during a pandemic. I guess there should have been waivers signed? What good does snitching to the public mob do? Obviously don’t go to a party if you have caronavorus. But also don’t go to a party during a pandemic unless you are prepared to get corona without embarking on a crusade against your friends.
[close]

hes probably blowing them up to A) let other people know whats up with those two since they are not talking and B) make people think twice about not disclosing. i would be ripshit if i found out people that i knew were walking around spreading the modern plague.  I am not going to house parties but since we are on the cusp of phase three, i am skating with friends, using my office, and training with trusted sparring partners. if i found out that someone was knowingly walking around with carona or associating with people who had carona and then hanging out with me... me blasting them on insta would be the least of their problems.

Expand Quote
This is EXACTLY like the johan situation
Except this time I have no sympathy for the victim
Don’t go to parties and stay six feet away from me if we skating at the same spot you fucking kook
[close]

this is nothing like the johan situation.  at least with the herp you can take an antiviral clear that shit up and not have to worry about killing everyone over the age 65. i've never gotten the herp and i assume it sucks, but 3/4s of the of the UK has been fucking around with it for generations and they seem to be doing just fine.  Hofstra University has its own strain and was still operating.  spreading an acute fatal respiratory virus that transmits in the air and has long term dramatic side effects is NOTHING like passing the herp.

Yes herp and corona are two very different things
Making the decision to put yourself at risk of catching them and then being bummed people around you are not being perfect and forthright about if they might have it, sounds about the same. It sucks to be lied to but what the fuck do you expect ?!? People are not perfect and people are especially not honest about things that may make them vulnerable or be judged negatively .Shalom

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2242
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2020, 12:41:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Social media is so fucking weird. Why didn’t he just call them directly and cuss em out or something. They probably would have just apologized and then they would all move on. This is not worthy of public scrutiny and certainly not “cancellation.” I’m glad society is moving to a place of higher standards and accountability but I really hope what we are living in now - a phase of extreme and needless calling out - goes away. This shit is so embarrassing.

From what I gather everyone at that party decided to party during a pandemic. I guess there should have been waivers signed? What good does snitching to the public mob do? Obviously don’t go to a party if you have caronavorus. But also don’t go to a party during a pandemic unless you are prepared to get corona without embarking on a crusade against your friends.
[close]

hes probably blowing them up to A) let other people know whats up with those two since they are not talking and B) make people think twice about not disclosing. i would be ripshit if i found out people that i knew were walking around spreading the modern plague.  I am not going to house parties but since we are on the cusp of phase three, i am skating with friends, using my office, and training with trusted sparring partners. if i found out that someone was knowingly walking around with carona or associating with people who had carona and then hanging out with me... me blasting them on insta would be the least of their problems.

Expand Quote
Don’t go to parties and stay six feet away from me if we skating at the same spot you fucking kook
[close]

this is nothing like the johan situation.  at least with the herp you can take an antiviral clear that shit up and not have to worry about killing everyone over the age 65. i've never gotten the herp and i assume it sucks, but 3/4s of the of the UK has been fucking around with it for generations and they seem to be doing just fine.  Hofstra University has its own strain and was still operating.  spreading an acute fatal respiratory virus that transmits in the air and has long term dramatic side effects is NOTHING like passing the herp.
[close]

Making the decision to put yourself at risk of catching them and then being bummed people around you are not being perfect and forthright about if they might have it, sounds about the same. It sucks to be lied to but what the fuck do you expect ?!? People are not perfect and people are especially not honest about things that may make them vulnerable or be judged negatively .Shalom
So Johan was tryna get hus dick wet. I understand his screwed up motivation. Are we saying the dudes at the party we’re tryna fuck li’l Robert Neal?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -139
« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2020, 01:00:25 PM »
Robert Neil just about the only person who i would classify a bigger kook than Zion Wright

Hairy Ballsagna

• Rep: 32
« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2020, 01:06:26 PM »
Truly one of the best skate videos of the year so far. Highlights for me included that extra long air quotes thing with his fingers barely on the screen after he said we fam, and when he said: "out the door or out the window." I won't even get into how epic the Dr's office seen is. To think that Robert Neal wasn't even on my radar before this.

Junglist

« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2020, 01:09:28 PM »
Why does the doctors office look like a kitchen

DaGOAT

• Rep: -109
« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2020, 01:12:34 PM »
Why does this dude sound like a preteen girl having an Instagram breakdown over Stephanie going after brad, even though she liked brad all along?

Sold Out

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2020, 02:03:57 PM »

good ol' American health care

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2020, 03:38:20 PM »
literally came here to say this haha, florida ams either for that matter (j gibbs)

also, this whole thing is unbelievable. “yo fuck you for inviting me to that party, i know i didn’t wear a mask and have been told time and time again to social distance so i really shouldn’t have even came over to begin with. now i think i got covid cause i have a little cold... i mean i tested negative but still! y’all gonna catch some fades”... what the fuck is wrong with people?

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 993
« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2020, 05:56:40 PM »

and that's not even counting global warming

busch

• Rep: 74
« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2020, 06:21:43 PM »
Truly one of the best skate videos of the year so far. Highlights for me included that extra long air quotes thing with his fingers barely on the screen after he said we fam, and when he said: "out the door or out the window." I won't even get into how epic the Dr's office seen is. To think that Robert Neal wasn't even on my radar before this.
I like you

busch

• Rep: 74
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2020, 06:24:25 PM »
Hahahaha I literally have those same cabinets in my kitchen I just can’t afford to redo them yet. I love this

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #75 on: July 02, 2020, 06:31:59 PM »
So if Prod was at this party too, would Mr. Neal kick himself off of Primitive and then call the Paul the N-Word repeatedly

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -3
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #76 on: July 02, 2020, 06:33:00 PM »
I love the "who is this guy" jokes. They show that you're not mainstream and only like underground guys. Good jokes. This dude is weak, not like the movie Kids where people just spread a disease and do hoodrat shit.

Yeah it was stupid of him to go to a party, but it was worse for those dudes to knowingly expose others to the virus. Personal accountability was lacking on all sides, but he trusted them to not be dumbasses.

captaindoody

• Rep: -73
  • A turd for you
« Reply #77 on: July 02, 2020, 07:27:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
So Johan was tryna get hus dick wet. I understand his screwed up motivation. Are we saying the dudes at the party we’re tryna fuck li’l Robert Neal?

That is exactly what we’re saying

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2242
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #78 on: July 02, 2020, 07:28:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

That is exactly what we’re saying
Spicy!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Shalom Peterson

• Rep: 20
« Reply #79 on: July 02, 2020, 07:31:05 PM »
Robert ‘the rat’ Neal

Hmmmm Nice Bike

« Reply #80 on: July 02, 2020, 07:49:32 PM »
I don't understand this, why didn't he just wear an official Primitive mask to the party?

left knee cap

• Rep: 118
  • $$$$

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1261
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #82 on: July 02, 2020, 08:31:11 PM »
I don't understand this, why didn't he just wear an official Primitive mask to the party?

because the masks only produce 30% defense. you can still get it while wearing a mask, you just can’t spread it while wearing one. silly head

nolliecrooked

• Rep: -23
« Reply #83 on: July 03, 2020, 02:44:40 AM »
kids nowdays are so weird, kids, dont watch idiots like this robert neal guy, go watch tiago lemos and be a real man, fuck soft social media hype skaters!!

u cant buy respect, this guy can mctwist 360 triple flip el toro, he will still always look like a bitch after this. hahahahaha

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #84 on: July 03, 2020, 02:59:14 AM »
I honestly don’t see why Robert Neal is bitching so much about this? What is the actual issue here? He shouldn’t have been at the party in the first place if he was that scared of getting the virus.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

peacepappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -97
  • tae-tae
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #85 on: July 03, 2020, 03:10:13 AM »
damn that fool has excellent nostrils for snorting coke
ohyeahohyeah

Skimper

• Rep: -64
Shalom

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 835
« Reply #87 on: July 03, 2020, 03:46:08 AM »

I work for the VA, so I figure they’d have the best tests. My patients are generally waiting 3-4 days for results. Early on it was about a week. I had several patients die before their results got back.

Our family went to Disney World in late February. It was packed as could be, Chinese tourists everywhere. Early March, my brother-in-law got pneumonia, my 6yo daughter collapsed multiple times, I could barely move and had a fever. None of us got tested for Covid. Fortunately, my supervisor encouraged me to avoid any patient contact since this time.

Me too. Are you at a hospital or a community clinic? Initially we had to send everything out to CA to be tested which meant results in 3/4 days ideally but they weren't working weekends at first so it was more like a week. Eventually we got in-house testing equipment (2 weeks after they said we would) and now our tests are are a couple hours or even faster if it's an emergency.

Luckily my area hasn't been hit that hard (yet) and we actually turned one of the covid units back into a regular ward a few weeks after it was converted, but we still have one of our ICUs dedicated to it despite the fact there's only been a couple patients the past few weeks.

Did you have to deal with the fucked up PPE guidelines that went from "wear a papr/n95 and full PPE any time you go in a pt room" to "fuck you here's your one paper thin mask for the week, we'd probably tell you to inject some bleach but we ain't got none... Good luck lol.. Btw if you call off youre fired" over the course of like a week and a half?

OrthoLite

• Rep: -2
« Reply #88 on: July 03, 2020, 04:52:56 AM »
After watching that clip I feel ashamed to be a skateboarder. This guys' appearance is embarrassing to a culture I used to love. Every word coming out of his mouth just makes me wanna quit skating or at least not give one fuck about the mainstream skatecrap that's going on right now.

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
« Reply #89 on: July 03, 2020, 08:02:29 AM »
kids nowdays are so weird, kids, dont watch idiots like this robert neal guy, go watch tiago lemos and be a real man, fuck soft social media hype skaters!!

How are you going to talk about being a real man then diss social media. Real men have social media so other real men can DM them.