Author Topic: Mind Field Spoilers: The Hour Is Here  (Read 133965 times)

skate_Toronto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -7
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Mind Field Spoilers: The Hour Is Here
« Reply #1170 on: February 10, 2009, 05:48:00 PM »
can someone upload the bonus footage again please?

Albatross

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1171 on: February 10, 2009, 06:38:56 PM »
well bledsoe was pretty impressive

Comrade

• Rep: 18
« Reply #1172 on: February 10, 2009, 08:00:10 PM »
I have a mancrush on AVE.

drunk guy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #1173 on: February 10, 2009, 09:04:21 PM »
The 500mb torrent link

http://www.torrentreactor.net/torrents/2789053/MIND-FIELD-m4v-(1S%2F0L)
if thats actually elfen lied im going to be so bummed, im even more bummed that i know what that is........................i used to be one of those kids untill i was like 14

Bobbito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #1174 on: February 10, 2009, 09:34:59 PM »
Am i the only person that doesn't care about music in videos? as long as it isn't some ragae faggotry, or that shit alexx olsen had i don't care that much.
You are a sad specimen. Music is key

Bobbito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #1175 on: February 10, 2009, 09:42:24 PM »
Expand Quote
not noticeable?

what would you have noticed? straight up berrics footy?
[close]
is it considered berics footy if you take part of the berrics to a spot????

LOLLLZZZZzZzZzzZZ

crest

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #1176 on: February 10, 2009, 10:04:01 PM »
got my dvd two days ago; there were only two left at the shop i was at. stoked on the video. after watching it two times, here's my thoughts: surprised at how short dills part was (i was expecting berra and dyrdek), favorite parts were jake dylan and heath (heaths part has some much speed and energy, it really makes me want to go skate), soundtrack was sick but ive always been down with dinosaur jr (wished they gave 'Freak Scene' to someones part), the dvd has some decent extras and the packaging is nice so you feel like youre getting your moneys worth.

Hopscotch

• Rep: -4
« Reply #1177 on: February 10, 2009, 11:37:56 PM »
I really didn't like dylan's part save a couple tricks and one line.
It seems like Dylan didn't want to include much tranny footy because Grant kills tranny way harder, but Grant chose to kill street instead so Dylan just looked stupid.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #1178 on: February 10, 2009, 11:43:00 PM »
It seems like Dylan didn't want to include much tranny footy because Grant kills tranny way harder, but Grant chose to kill street instead so Dylan just looked stupid.
It's obvious you haven't seen dylan's pool line in the bonus. That nigga is infinitely better  than grant.

mbl88 reincarnated

• Rep: -15
« Reply #1179 on: February 11, 2009, 03:54:28 AM »
anyone got a link of the bonus footy.

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #1180 on: February 11, 2009, 05:41:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
It's obvious you haven't seen dylan's pool line in the bonus. That nigga is infinitely better  than grant.

you're wrong and you've obviously never seen grant skate anything in person. he'll merk just about anyone one any type of tranny. Don't get me wrong though, dylan's backside body-jar on that HUGE, steep bank thing is impressive as hell, and i honestly don't think there's any comparing the two as they're so dissimilar, but Grants a certified crusher. don't sleep.

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

ctsskate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #1181 on: February 11, 2009, 06:27:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

you're wrong and you've obviously never seen grant skate anything in person. he'll merk just about anyone one any type of tranny. Don't get me wrong though, dylan's backside body-jar on that HUGE, steep bank thing is impressive as hell, and i honestly don't think there's any comparing the two as they're so dissimilar, but Grants a certified crusher. don't sleep.

I loved Grant's first trick, that 5-0 to fakie, he grinds for so long. But Dylan's pool line in the bonus was sick too. Thats the thing I was noticing about AWS in general, so many of their riders are ATV-style skaters; dudes who can shred anything and I think that makes me enjoy their skating so much more since it has so much variety.
k

gordon bombay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 69
« Reply #1182 on: February 11, 2009, 07:23:51 AM »
i would like to applaud the sovereign sect for doing a great job overall. from paying homage to the older aws videos (the windup toys and music from omars intro) and musicians who have played a big part in the aws feel, to keeping it a classic aws video but still keeping it fresh. from the packaging and bonus material, to actually getting the damn video to shops by the right date, fine job. most of my friends have all bought copies, or have waited to see it on dvd. so AWS, i would like to say thank you

sincerely,

gordon bombay

SCOOPS

« Reply #1183 on: February 11, 2009, 07:55:51 AM »
Does Kalis have alot of bonus footage that isnt from Kalis in Mono?

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #1184 on: February 11, 2009, 08:37:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

k
Did you see dylans front feeble around the stairs? nothing i have ever seen grant do can compare to that. dylan makes skating transition actually look cool, grant makes it look boring like everyone else. He's 16 with the tricks of a 36 year old.

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #1185 on: February 11, 2009, 09:27:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

k
[close]
Did you see dylans front feeble around the stairs? nothing i have ever seen grant do can compare to that. dylan makes skating transition actually look cool, grant makes it look boring like everyone else. He's 16 with the tricks of a 36 year old.

exactly my point. you obviously haven't seen him do much if that's the case. i love dylans skills on whatever he skates, so I'm glad you're into the feeble. whatever floats i guess...

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

oldboy

« Reply #1186 on: February 11, 2009, 03:30:29 PM »
if thats actually elfen lied im going to be so bummed, im even more bummed that i know what that is........................i used to be one of those kids untill i was like 14
Ain't no shame in being a former weaboo.
I was too.

god damnit

• Rep: 3
« Reply #1187 on: February 11, 2009, 03:49:02 PM »
is there a lot of dill footage in the bonus? ill be buying the dvd regardless but was just wondering

MareVitals

« Reply #1188 on: February 11, 2009, 04:43:15 PM »
anyone got a link? i don't fuck with torrents

biggums mcgee

« Reply #1189 on: February 11, 2009, 04:52:17 PM »
Mindfield saved the slap posting community. fuck you faggots im gayer then ever ;)

your blog is some good stuff

skaterdavid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 192
« Reply #1190 on: February 11, 2009, 04:54:39 PM »
How come there was so much un-used footy in the bonus? Arto could have had a full length part

Hopscotch

« Reply #1191 on: February 11, 2009, 05:18:06 PM »
How come there was so much un-used footy in the bonus? Arto could have had a full length part

Did you see Fully Flared?

loaded

« Reply #1192 on: February 11, 2009, 06:28:16 PM »
i know everyone dick rides the editing and random images of shit, but really, what is the point? take out all the bull shit and the video is barely 30 minutes long, if that. after all the hype and waiting, they put out such a small amount of product it's just ridiculous. how much sooner (and for how much cheaper) could we all have seen this footage had they not taken the time and money to add in all the visual effects? i don't know about you guys but when i watch a skate video i expect to see.... skating, not some spielberg shit.

fuck the overdone editing, present the product in a timely and efficient manner. let's hope the selling points of the videos to come (flip, blind, zoo york, to name a few) are actually elements of the skating rather than merely those of the presentation

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1193 on: February 11, 2009, 06:36:59 PM »
i know everyone dick rides the editing and random images of shit, but really, what is the point? take out all the bull shit and the video is barely 30 minutes long, if that. after all the hype and waiting, they put out such a small amount of product it's just ridiculous. how much sooner (and for how much cheaper) could we all have seen this footage had they not taken the time and money to add in all the visual effects? i don't know about you guys but when i watch a skate video i expect to see.... skating, not some spielberg shit.

fuck the overdone editing, present the product in a timely and efficient manner. let's hope the selling points of the videos to come (flip, blind, zoo york, to name a few) are actually elements of the skating rather than merely those of the presentation

Well, what's the point of editing than? They could just save themselves a whole lot of trouble and release unedited footage on the web. A huge point of a video is the editing, which is essentially the presentation.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

loaded

« Reply #1194 on: February 11, 2009, 07:19:30 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Well, what's the point of editing than? They could just save themselves a whole lot of trouble and release unedited footage on the web. A huge point of a video is the editing, which is essentially the presentation.

Sure, i understand that, but i'm saying a little bit is all you need. look at baker videos - yeah, of course there's some editing but the selling point of the video is the skating rather than the editing. all i'm sayin is i dont need the coen brothers to direct my video.. what pisses me off about mind field is how little footage was actually used, as each part is deceptive in that a good portion is the edited shots. given that i'm paying 25 bucks for it, i want a little bang for my buck, but maybe thats just me

GnarlesManson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -118
« Reply #1195 on: February 11, 2009, 07:51:30 PM »
i love how all skate videos are different.

leigh bowery

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1196 on: February 11, 2009, 08:11:12 PM »
ah yes, baker videos: 100% skate footage driven

nkarasch

• Rep: -29
« Reply #1197 on: February 11, 2009, 08:16:34 PM »
After two viewings, this video sucks. Kalis killed it but everybody had short ass parts when you take out the art shit. Big dissapointment. I'm not hard to please either, I liked Inhabitants and Ride the Sky a lot; it doesn't take Fully Flared to please me.

skaterdavid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 192
« Reply #1198 on: February 11, 2009, 08:30:43 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Did you see Fully Flared?

Yes, but I'm saying why did they leave alot of the parts short when they could have made parts longer.

hate on you

• Rep: -15
  • freak
« Reply #1199 on: February 11, 2009, 08:47:25 PM »