Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread  (Read 2383870 times)

m477 and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

wuust

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread
« Reply #16860 on: April 30, 2024, 09:18:58 PM »
Clay Leo’s lookin mega nice
shall we dub them the cleo’s?

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -486
« Reply #16861 on: April 30, 2024, 10:55:35 PM »
Just chiming in to say that the Leo’s are the best shoes I’ve skated in many years. Try some so they don’t go away <3

I’m gonna piggyback this , I’ll buy some Leo’s if yall buy the vertebrae- cause I got a pair and really like it and it just screams team model I’ll get two pairs of before they discontinue it. But they skate great if you’re a low impact bad knee cupsole guy.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
  • &#633;&#477;&#652;&#477;&#633;o&#607; llo&#7450;
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #16862 on: April 30, 2024, 11:00:00 PM »
You convinced me, I'll skate mine today.
Also the mid top will help my placebo mind regarding still nursing this ankle...
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 11:56:59 PM by moonordie »
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

Tiltmode Army Reservist

• Rep: 22
  • RIP Ben Raemers
« Reply #16863 on: May 01, 2024, 04:43:16 PM »
One more voice saying those Clay Leos look great. I haven't had a pair of Leos, but I have heard only good things, and that design had my eye from the launch, but now there's a colorway that has my attention too.

I don't need another pair of shoes, but I want these.
RIP Ben Raemers

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1325
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #16864 on: May 01, 2024, 07:08:41 PM »
Whoa the Leo's caught on. Nice!

I have a pair of the premiums and a pair of the regulars. I would be fine with the regular ones but the premiums are deluxe. I especially like the toe with the leather wrapped up and then just mesh instead of perforated suede or leather. A little more structure and breathability and the leather wrap is so high that I'm not hitting the mesh. Feels close enough to a techy half-cab which is what I was hoping for. I have been swapping out the popcush for react for a few years now though so that may be on me.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Xen

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1004
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #16865 on: May 01, 2024, 07:11:04 PM »
Just chiming in to say that the Leo’s are the best shoes I’ve skated in many years. Try some so they don’t go away <3

They're really nice, grippy and comfy (wide too), but they bag out pretty fast and not very supportive. Just set your expectations.

These Clay CW are pretty nice but they've really been putting out pretty weak CW of these shoes...almost on purpose!

CarcassToss

• Rep: 26
« Reply #16866 on: May 01, 2024, 07:25:16 PM »
Whoa the Leo's caught on. Nice!

I have a pair of the premiums and a pair of the regulars. I would be fine with the regular ones but the premiums are deluxe. I especially like the toe with the leather wrapped up and then just mesh instead of perforated suede or leather. A little more structure and breathability and the leather wrap is so high that I'm not hitting the mesh. Feels close enough to a techy half-cab which is what I was hoping for. I have been swapping out the popcush for react for a few years now though so that may be on me.

I've seen them quite a bit lately. They're a Nike so they do bag out as posted, but so do Blazers. When the Leo's bag I feel the shoe still has some structure whereas when Blazers bag I feel the sole is stuck to the board but the uppers are so sloppy my foot moves all over the top of the sole if that makes sense.

OhioGuy

• Rep: 57
« Reply #16867 on: Today at 04:01:10 AM »
Finally used my Dunks during a hard session. I’m impressed. The insoles do a lot of work (wish they were sold separately so I could drop them in some NB# 440v2s). Now I want to see how long the tread lasts. Right now they feel slippery and grippy at the same time.