Author Topic: courduroy appreciation  (Read 4055 times)

bentmode

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: courduroy appreciation
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2006, 11:08:04 PM »
hella comfy. ripped from the inside knee up to the crotch. none the less my favorite cords ever. also levi cords are amazing if you can come by them.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2006, 02:21:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Donīt think there are courduroy jeans over here. I mostly wear carhartt jeans and the Mark JOhnson Matix jean. Itīs soo well fitted!!
[close]
Can't you get the Marc JOhnson matix corduroy? If they carry matix I don't see why there would be a ban on their corduroy line
Just realised that corduroy isnīt a brand but a material! Hahaha, didnīt know the word till now. SO yeah, of yourse we have cords over here haha... Gosh! I only had one cord trouser from H&M but I skated with a bottle of sparkling wine in my hand and had a wheelbite. I fell on the bottle and pretty much lacerated my arm and my trouser is also kinda dead now. Besides the litre of blood that I left on it, itīs also torn up now....
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

Fulton

• Rep: 0
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2006, 05:21:25 AM »
I`m wearing these kickass Wranglers right now.
Some people see a forest, some people see the trees.

theloniousmonk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2006, 09:52:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Donīt think there are courduroy jeans over here. I mostly wear carhartt jeans and the Mark JOhnson Matix jean. Itīs soo well fitted!!
[close]
Can't you get the Marc JOhnson matix corduroy? If they carry matix I don't see why there would be a ban on their corduroy line
[close]
Just realised that corduroy isnīt a brand but a material! Hahaha, didnīt know the word till now. SO yeah, of yourse we have cords over here haha... Gosh! I only had one cord trouser from H&M but I skated with a bottle of sparkling wine in my hand and had a wheelbite. I fell on the bottle and pretty much lacerated my arm and my trouser is also kinda dead now. Besides the litre of blood that I left on it, itīs also torn up now....
I did that same shit with a beer bottle. Almost cut my whole thumb off

mikefork

« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2006, 11:40:13 AM »
I`m wearing these kickass Wranglers right now.
levis are way better than those cowboy pants

kev

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2006, 01:18:53 PM »
never skate with a glass bottle, EVER.  i suffered 7 stiches for your sins.

crailtapper

« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2006, 10:54:45 PM »
i slid in a ditch once wearing old navy cords... luckily i happened to have some dickies in the car. if not, the session would have definitely ended. i had a rip from the rear right pocket to nearly the right ankle. i haven't bought a pair of old navy pants since.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2006, 09:19:21 AM »
never skate with a glass bottle, EVER.  i suffered 7 stiches for your sins.

FUCK i totally agree, i slammed with a littre Leff bottle in like -10 winter cold in France, slashed my palm, fucked myself pretty bad, didn't realise till this guy asked if i was ok, looked down, blood was litteraly pissing out my hand with the worst cut i'd seen on my body, i could actually see into my palm fucking nasty, jeans covered in blood, shoes covered in blood, jacked covered in blood, went to meet my mates, they freak out at all the blood. . .

In the worst French you can imagine i say the classic - "I've cut my hand - i need stiches"

So we go back to the flat clean it up, won't stop bleeding, full of glass, totally fucked, never got stiches though, to lazy just super glued some of the smaller slashes and got drunk, yeah i should have got stiches, i realised that the next day, i still find tiny shards of glass coming out my hand that was like 18 months ago

Never skate with glass bottles EVER, there was pools of blood from where i'd slammed, fucking nasty shit

Anyway.. . . .
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!