Author Topic: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested  (Read 280107 times)

OldmanEpic

Re: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested
« Reply #630 on: December 27, 2015, 10:12:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So can any SLAP legal head sum up what is the likely outcome of this all?

I'm envisaging jail time for the older dudes, unless they have a really solid alibis...

I'd imagine scumbag will get juvenile detention and community service.

On the flip side, if they are innocent, it's a harsh scenario....
[close]

We have different laws here in canada so this is tongue and cheek...

Here all 3 would face jailtime for certain unless there was some type of rock solid evidence.

Even then youd likely still have some laws imposed on you like certain conditions.

And from what I hear, the US legal system seems fucked unless your clubmed rich.

Im almost certain all 3 are fucked legally.

But that kid will make out the best until hes hit with a civil suit and financially destroyed.

If innocent, all 3 are still fucked. That kid might be okay for abit but hell be watched and more accusations will keep coming till hes fucked either way.

Keelan is done. Career is over regardless. That "manager" is fucked regardless. The kid is fucked regardless.

And if that girl is telling the truth, shes gonna be rich as fuck, hated by many, and need serious councelling.

The world is a fucked up place nowadays
[close]

The world has been fucked up.  It is no worse or better than before.  Just a different type of fucked up

Agreed

wallieD

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #631 on: December 27, 2015, 12:17:19 PM »
Expand Quote

I'm envisaging jail time for the older dudes, unless they have a really solid alibis...

[close]

We have different laws here in canada so this is tongue and cheek...

Here all 3 would face jailtime for certain unless there was some type of rock solid evidence.

Even then youd likely still have some laws imposed on you like certain conditions.

And from what I hear, the US legal system seems fucked unless your clubmed rich.

Im almost certain all 3 are fucked legally.

But that kid will make out the best until hes hit with a civil suit and financially destroyed.

If innocent, all 3 are still fucked. That kid might be okay for abit but hell be watched and more accusations will keep coming till hes fucked either way.

Keelan is done. Career is over regardless. That "manager" is fucked regardless. The kid is fucked regardless.

And if that girl is telling the truth, shes gonna be rich as fuck, hated by many, and need serious councelling.

The world is a fucked up place nowadays
if keelan really didn't have a part in it why would steven be putting blame on his best friends? and why would the girl include him in the report describing what he did? if it was made up they would all claim innocent, but instead he blamed the 2 older guys like they're guilty. i think the only reason keelan had to turn himself in later is because he was part of the stuff that went down earlier but not there during the sting. and the whole releasing a minors information to the world makes it sound like they have a good amount of dirt on them. jared fogle was watched for like 8 years because they wanted to make sure they had enough on him to bury him...which is kind of weird because he did a lot of damage over those years while they could have busted him from the start and ruined his reputation and career back then and he would be broke today unable to fly all over the world and rape kids...you know how even petty shit can ruin a "celebrity" these days...so him on tape talking about wanting to bang kids would have ruined it all back then. might not have gotten jail time but everyone in the world would be aware of him being a creep and would know to avoid him

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #632 on: December 27, 2015, 05:25:30 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

uh, i think you mean something completely different.  like "envisioning"
Yeah, sorry drunk Slapping, making up words...
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Righteous Victim

• Rep: 110
  • Get yourself looked at.
    • Letterboxd avatar image
« Reply #633 on: December 27, 2015, 05:27:56 PM »
Envisage is a word.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #634 on: December 27, 2015, 06:43:45 PM »
Ok, should I unapologise? Fuck, I'm trying to get out of bed...
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

andocom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #635 on: December 28, 2015, 03:17:01 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

uh, i think you mean something completely different.  like "envisioning"

nah that's the correct usage.

Lonechicken

• Rep: 11
« Reply #636 on: December 28, 2015, 06:57:33 AM »

blankbutbranded

• Rep: 137
  • Scut Farkus homebwaye
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #637 on: December 28, 2015, 10:04:29 AM »
What's new ?

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -495
« Reply #638 on: December 28, 2015, 12:24:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Future wife
[close]

The pregnant college student had me dying. Also OldManEpic what is clubmed rich? That place is relatively cheap when you factor in the all inclusive aspect of it. $125 a night in the Caribbean with all your food and shit is a god damn steal. I believe you meant Tuscan villa rich.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #639 on: December 28, 2015, 01:17:55 PM »
lol these kids are ruthless

OldmanEpic

« Reply #640 on: December 28, 2015, 01:33:40 PM »

Thats fuckin brutal!

Manolo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 467
« Reply #641 on: December 28, 2015, 01:41:08 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Thats fuckin brutal!

Not really they just dumb as fuck.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3361
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #642 on: December 28, 2015, 01:45:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Fuck Larry Clark, Harmonie Korine, and Kids "the movie. That shit ruined people's fucking lives.
[close]
it definitely did. but i'm curious as to whose lives you think it ruined.
[close]

It ruined my life because I never saw it and so at cocktail parties I was a real loser.
[close]
lol for real? kinda hard to believe you still haven't seen it. especially since i know you're an old man, like myself.
[close]

I actually never saw it either but it seems like its a pretty big deal to people who have seen it.
[close]
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I actually never saw it either but it seems like its a pretty big deal to people who have seen it.
[close]

THIS
[close]
i was just surprised that gay hadn't seen it, since i believe we are from the same generation. and pretty much anyone from my generation, skateboarder or not, has seen it.

i'm not sure if it the impact of the film would hold up to the fresh eyes of today's generation, but at the time aids was a huge fucking deal (medicine that could slow the virus down had yet to be developed), and previous skate films seemed largely limited to 80's cliches... totally tubular, dude! radical!!

also, hardly anyone in it was an actual actor. the cast were real deal early 90s nyc skateboarders. pretty much the entire og zoo york/supreme teams were in there. it's kind of a time capsule, too.

Expand Quote
I wonder since the LAPD wants to find more victims, the continuing investigation may hold up the trial? I bet they're going to be out for a while, courts are usually backed up. I have no idea if the degree of charges has influence on the court date. Maybe a trial date is already set.

Why is this getting compared to Kids? How much older were Casper and Telly than Rosario Dawson and the other chick? I never got pedo vibes or 27 year old kooks driving around with 15 year olds hollering at 12 year olds vibes from Kids.
[close]
i think justin may have hit 18 by the time the film debuted, but the others were definitely minors. i know the cast was predominantly underage.
[close]

In all seriousness, when Kids came out I was dealing with a lot of troubling stuff in my own life including HIV and being thrown out of my home. I think it was kind of like, "My life has enough drama I don't want to watch a movie about that shit." Not sure. I should have watched it, but whatevs, I guess I preferred to just be a bummer at parties. :'0(
[close]

You actually have HIV or part of the gag?

I actually have it. Found out in 2000 so I'm almost 16 years in.

Here's a fun fact: in prison (at least in Lompoc where my buddy was) if you have HIV they call you "Batman Forever". Makes me feel so badass!

OldmanEpic

« Reply #643 on: December 28, 2015, 01:51:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Future wife
[close]

[close]

The pregnant college student had me dying. Also OldManEpic what is clubmed rich? That place is relatively cheap when you factor in the all inclusive aspect of it. $125 a night in the Caribbean with all your food and shit is a god damn steal. I believe you meant Tuscan villa rich.

I meant clubfed rich, sorry.

You know where bankers and shit go if they ever get found guilty of fraud etc

Cliff Coffman

• Rep: -51
« Reply #644 on: December 28, 2015, 02:03:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Fuck Larry Clark, Harmonie Korine, and Kids "the movie. That shit ruined people's fucking lives.
[close]
[close]

It ruined my life because I never saw it and so at cocktail parties I was a real loser.
[close]
lol for real? kinda hard to believe you still haven't seen it. especially since i know you're an old man, like myself.
[close]

[close]
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

THIS
[close]
i was just surprised that gay hadn't seen it, since i believe we are from the same generation. and pretty much anyone from my generation, skateboarder or not, has seen it.

i'm not sure if it the impact of the film would hold up to the fresh eyes of today's generation, but at the time aids was a huge fucking deal (medicine that could slow the virus down had yet to be developed), and previous skate films seemed largely limited to 80's cliches... totally tubular, dude! radical!!

also, hardly anyone in it was an actual actor. the cast were real deal early 90s nyc skateboarders. pretty much the entire og zoo york/supreme teams were in there. it's kind of a time capsule, too.

Expand Quote
I wonder since the LAPD wants to find more victims, the continuing investigation may hold up the trial? I bet they're going to be out for a while, courts are usually backed up. I have no idea if the degree of charges has influence on the court date. Maybe a trial date is already set.

Why is this getting compared to Kids? How much older were Casper and Telly than Rosario Dawson and the other chick? I never got pedo vibes or 27 year old kooks driving around with 15 year olds hollering at 12 year olds vibes from Kids.
[close]
i think justin may have hit 18 by the time the film debuted, but the others were definitely minors. i know the cast was predominantly underage.
[close]

In all seriousness, when Kids came out I was dealing with a lot of troubling stuff in my own life including HIV and being thrown out of my home. I think it was kind of like, "My life has enough drama I don't want to watch a movie about that shit." Not sure. I should have watched it, but whatevs, I guess I preferred to just be a bummer at parties. :'0(
[close]

[close]

Here's a fun fact: in prison (at least in Lompoc where my buddy was) if you have HIV they call you "Batman Forever". Makes me feel so badass!

LOL AIDS ITT

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #645 on: December 28, 2015, 07:46:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Future wife
[close]

[close]

To be honest, I was attempting to derail the thread back into quoting The Room, but damn, that was funny for sure. Awkward as shit though. Unfortunately it reminded my that Amy Phoeler is the Seek (...Or maybe even Reflex?) to Tina Fay's Bae's Alien Workshop.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #646 on: December 28, 2015, 11:19:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Future wife
[close]

[close]

[close]
To be honest, I was attempting to derail the thread back into quoting The Room, but damn, that was funny for sure. Awkward as shit though. Unfortunately it reminded my that Amy Phoeler is the Seek (...Or maybe even Reflex?) to Tina Fay's Bae's Alien Workshop.

i was feeling her in that outfit too  8)
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #647 on: December 28, 2015, 11:54:10 PM »
Watching the Roast of Justin Beiber right now on comedy central. They showed his sleazy looking agent and all I could think was "well, dude could be sleazier"
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

andocom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #648 on: December 29, 2015, 04:45:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

THIS
[close]

Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

LOL AIDS ITT
what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #649 on: December 29, 2015, 05:33:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

THIS
[close]

Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

LOL AIDS ITT
[close]

It means he's an edgy cunt who should fuck right off.

How people end up typing dumb shit like that, I'll never know.

Cliff Coffman

« Reply #650 on: December 29, 2015, 08:22:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

THIS
[close]

Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

LOL AIDS ITT
[close]

It means that I am laughing at the fact that there is someone posting in this thread about being HIV+. I highlight the point by being incredibly ignorant and referring to it as aids.

Cliff Coffman

« Reply #651 on: December 29, 2015, 08:24:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

THIS
[close]

Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

LOL AIDS ITT
[close]
[close]

Get real faggot, this is the internet. Is u mad?

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #652 on: December 29, 2015, 08:34:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

THIS
[close]

Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

LOL AIDS ITT
[close]
[close]

[close]

No one is mad. If you're typing just to get a reaction, I feel sorry for you. Otherwise, remember this shit will come back on you, so good luck.

Cliff Coffman

« Reply #653 on: December 29, 2015, 08:44:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

THIS
[close]

Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

LOL AIDS ITT
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

No one is mad. If you're typing just to get a reaction, I feel sorry for you. Otherwise, remember this shit will come back on you, so good luck.

It sounds like you're mad. It also sounds like you have HIV yourself. Please confirm so I can laugh at you too.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3361
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #654 on: December 29, 2015, 08:51:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

THIS
[close]

Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

LOL AIDS ITT
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

It sounds like you're mad. It also sounds like you have HIV yourself. Please confirm so I can laugh at you too.

Cliffey Coffman is more core than you, you, or you: CONFIRMED

jomeara1

« Reply #655 on: December 29, 2015, 09:30:39 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Thats fuckin brutal!

Damn these kids are really brainwashed.  I feel sorry for them actually.

Budo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
    • So What is Skateboarding? avatar image
« Reply #656 on: December 29, 2015, 12:05:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Thats fuckin brutal!
[close]

Damn these kids are really brainwashed.  I feel sorry for them actually.
Ugh, there is a kid in my town who posted a Honey montage he created with Dirty Cumrag's mugshot in it and was talking about how he will always be "down" with him.  I decided not to dramatically blast him over Facebook or Instagram because that has backfired on me but if I hear any shit in person I'll have to say something.
Keep Rolling!

sowhatskateboarding.com
@OuRoot

yeahmmm

• Rep: -23
« Reply #657 on: December 29, 2015, 02:31:48 PM »
Why did Keelan Dadd turn himself in then proclaim his innocence?!?!  Well I guess that happens all the time with crime but he must of felt somewhat guilty to turn himself in.  They all look like they've hooked up nice expensive lawyers though.  Time will tell. Does anyone know when the actual hearing or trial is set for?!?!

Xtal.

• Rep: -406
  • Less is more stay pure, stay poor
« Reply #658 on: December 29, 2015, 02:59:13 PM »
Even if he raped her or not she says DAMN! That's just mimd boggling

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #659 on: December 29, 2015, 03:05:49 PM »
Even if he raped her or not she says DAMN! That's just mimd boggling
Yea I know she's young, but it pretty fucking sad if she keeps that attitude how she'll let men treat her in the future, maybe reading too much into it, but damn thats sad