Author Topic: Are you better under pressure?  (Read 1103 times)

Tracer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
Are you better under pressure?
« on: August 16, 2017, 07:58:01 PM »
Be real here. People are watching, do you crumble or thrive on board?

Personally I'm much better with people watching, with any activity really. Say some family walks by, I feel like I owe them something just to show what skating is and upping the stoke. Extra effort is applied for sure like a do or die mentality. By myself or with a couple homies the session can get pretty lazy trying the same thing over and over. I've been called a showoff before, negatively, but I'll take it, like trying hard is some knock against you? Watch how much better everyone gets at skating when a camera or 2 start rolling, fukkin night and day.

This is a topic that never gets discussed so I took to SLAP for answers, bring it!

Bumpovertrash

Re: Are you better under pressure?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 08:02:07 PM »
Not if I'm taking a run during a contest I don't mind skating in jams or if chicks show up I'll start ripping haha
Anytime I try to film I suck though I can't clear my head and feel like I'm on someone else's time

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 08:09:42 PM »
Quote from: Bumpovertrash  link=topic=96303.msg2674631#msg2674631 date=1502938927
Not if I'm taking a run during a contest I don't mind skating in jams or if chicks show up I'll start ripping haha
Anytime I try to film I suck though I can't clear my head and feel like I'm on someone else's time
Cameras make people act different, remember it's on you for a reason, if you were a total scrub no one would even consider filming you.

scaryghoul

• Rep: -8
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 09:56:43 PM »
Cameras make people act different, remember it's on you for a reason, if you were a total scrub no one would even consider filming you.

good point... jus be yourself

Bumpovertrash

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2017, 11:04:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

good point... jus be yourself
thanks for the input guys I've always wanted to film a  part but most of the dudes I've grown up skating with have kids or quit skating already. I got one good homie left that still shreds and it's way funnier when we both just skate and not try to film each other. Hard to make friends when your 25 and not a social butterfly I mean I dont have instagram facebook none of that shit

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 11:07:23 PM »

Pigeon

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 11:15:27 PM »
I'm going to start filming everytime I hook up. Maybe, the pressure will result in better blowjobs.

Bumpovertrash

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2017, 11:40:06 PM »

I'm inspired to film I can see it now. I'm cruising perfect brick downtown start with the obligatory tre then turn the corner and back smith a window sill ledge roll away clean then  a lazy back 180 to switch deuce drop

Jollyoli

• Rep: 91
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2017, 02:48:32 AM »
Whenever I feel the pressure I flip it.
Hey, hey, hey. Don't be mean. We don't have to be mean because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

Nora9

• Rep: -81
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2017, 03:15:32 AM »
better if its a game of skate worse if anything else