Author Topic: BATB 4 U.S. vs Them  (Read 266402 times)

Fongstarr.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: BATB 4 U.S. vs Them
« Reply #1110 on: April 24, 2011, 09:12:08 PM »
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

vulc

• Rep: -49
« Reply #1111 on: April 24, 2011, 09:22:36 PM »
felipe is fuckin sick. and that particular tre flip wasnt yo'd out at all, it just didnt pop.... carlin is normally annoying as shit glad he wasnt for this. damn good game!

Pavementi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
  • Fuck it
« Reply #1112 on: April 24, 2011, 11:27:13 PM »
Berra- Lem's last name is french because the vietnamese were colonized by France for a long time and it affected their culture. Its not that weird.
Yeah, but Thailand wasn't colonized by the French, and Lem mentioned several times that he's from Thailand.
Like Daewon said: if skateboarding is a ten story building, Rodney is on eleventh floor.

realitycontrol

• Rep: 237
  • "only when i breathe"
« Reply #1113 on: April 24, 2011, 11:57:19 PM »
I guess I'm the only one that thinks those tres are crazy. Then again, I think I'm the only one in this thread that can tre flip.

"Judging by the state of the economy and world at large, looks like we get to be the fucked generation." - Mouth

Manolo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 467
« Reply #1114 on: April 25, 2011, 01:20:57 AM »
I honestly used to think they were lame, but then i realized that's like the next level of tres. It's like that episode of spongebob where spongebob got sun bleached from tanning so much, and only that seal understood how being sun bleached was the next level of tanning.

yeah fools just don't realize the next level.
you should try to make all  your tricks look like that,no pop,landing one foot middle board.
it's obviously the future of skateboarding right there.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #1115 on: April 25, 2011, 07:29:37 AM »
the next shit will be a 360 flip to a stork type stall ala Ian Anderson of Jethro TUll.

Cold Pizza

« Reply #1116 on: April 25, 2011, 09:32:03 AM »
AAHHAHAAHHAHA FELIPE'S TRE FLIP WAS THE FUCKING GAYEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!! WHAT A FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Cold Pizza

« Reply #1117 on: April 25, 2011, 09:42:46 AM »
I honestly used to think they were lame, but then i realized that's like the next level of tres. It's like that episode of spongebob where spongebob got sun bleached from tanning so much, and only that seal understood how being sun bleached was the next level of tanning.

It's way harder to pop a proper 360 flip, then fling a worm burner like Felipe or any of the new age "steez" skaters.  But you don't skateboard, so you wouldn't know that.

jaesi25

• Rep: -153
« Reply #1118 on: April 25, 2011, 10:10:11 AM »
SLAP message board is the girls restroom of skating. you bitches are in the mirror hating on Sally cause she got bigger breast and all the boys like her.

and since you obviously need attention "im the only one that can tre flip",  i saw your footy.  gtfo or go pro.
what i want when i want with who i want how i want.

codithou

• Rep: 41
« Reply #1119 on: April 25, 2011, 10:23:03 AM »
COTG is the only seal that can tre flip.. Learn something new every day.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1120 on: April 25, 2011, 10:51:34 AM »
SLAP message board is the girls restroom of skating. you bitches are in the mirror hating on Sally cause she got bigger breast and all the boys like her.

Not liking one or 2 things about somebody can be more then jelousy , But Gustavo , who is a very good skater , I mean Sally who is a very nice person and usualy dresses real nice just showed up to school in clown pants 4 times her size . Now am I a bad BFF for pointing out to her wtf she is doing in clown pants 4 times her size when she usualy dresses nice ?

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 370
« Reply #1121 on: April 25, 2011, 11:00:53 AM »
shit i suck at tre flips
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Snake Stake

« Reply #1122 on: April 25, 2011, 11:26:21 AM »
What is... tre flip?

The Twilight Zone

« Reply #1123 on: April 25, 2011, 11:54:09 AM »
did anyone else notice how nice Jimmy's impossible was?

few123456789

« Reply #1124 on: April 25, 2011, 05:57:33 PM »
What is... tre flip?

Tre flips are what Gustavo did and what COTG probably does.  360-flips are popped

Joe Pesci

« Reply #1125 on: April 25, 2011, 06:07:09 PM »
yeah alot of these dudes are basically falling asleep when they do 360 flips. its honestly the easiest trick on flatland after doing it for years so i can see how it could get to that point after doing a million of them, it just doesn't even look like it feels good when you do them that way. it slid out like a fart.
this was a bad analogy

johnnymousedoom

« Reply #1126 on: April 25, 2011, 07:11:46 PM »
Berra- Lem's last name is french because the vietnamese were colonized by France for a long time and it affected their culture. Its not that weird.
The Gipper, once again dazzling Slap with his skateboarding related foreign policy maneuvers

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #1127 on: April 25, 2011, 08:51:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Yeah, but Thailand wasn't colonized by the French, and Lem mentioned several times that he's from Thailand.
I thought Lem was from Germany, but I made my statement based on Berra saying He's a vietnamese guy. I thought he said "right" when he actually corrected him and said "thai"
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 405
« Reply #1128 on: April 25, 2011, 09:08:22 PM »

Uh no. We hate Sally because she's a bitch. Duh.

Pavementi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
  • Fuck it
« Reply #1129 on: April 25, 2011, 09:11:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
I thought Lem was from Germany, but I made my statement based on Berra saying He's a vietnamese guy. I thought he said "right" when he actually corrected him and said "thai"
Berra wishes he was a Vietnamese guy...
Like Daewon said: if skateboarding is a ten story building, Rodney is on eleventh floor.

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #1130 on: April 26, 2011, 02:15:01 AM »
fuck yeah jimmy, glad he got through the first round this time

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -147
« Reply #1131 on: April 27, 2011, 01:19:52 AM »

im just more amazed youre using spongebob to explain your love for 3 flips.

« Reply #1132 on: April 27, 2011, 03:09:51 AM »
reda and antwaun should have a game of man boob off.

(extra homo)

no thanks

« Reply #1133 on: April 27, 2011, 04:23:03 AM »
That Felipe tre flip blew.

Firebert

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 232
    • Instagram avatar image
« Reply #1134 on: April 27, 2011, 07:50:48 AM »
Expand Quote
yeah alot of these dudes are basically falling asleep when they do 360 flips. its honestly the easiest trick on flatland after doing it for years so i can see how it could get to that point after doing a million of them, it just doesn't even look like it feels good when you do them that way. it slid out like a fart.
[close]
this was a bad analogy
farts are nice...

this thread would be better if it was about the best feeling farts

jimi420

« Reply #1135 on: April 27, 2011, 07:59:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
this was a bad analogy
[close]
farts are nice...

My vote would go to the ones that happen when you first wake up and it makes your cheeks flap

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #1136 on: April 27, 2011, 08:19:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
this was a bad analogy
[close]
farts are nice...

[close]
My vote would go to the ones that happen when you first wake up and it makes your cheeks flap

my vote: the one in the middle of the night, under the covers, on your girlfriends leg, she'll never know

LemonParty

• Rep: -112
« Reply #1137 on: April 27, 2011, 08:56:37 AM »
I guess I'm the only one that thinks those tres are crazy. Then again, I think I'm the only one in this thread that can tre flip.

front foot catch tre flips are sick.. kinda like the one wade D does in batb vs busenitz, he pops it nice and catch it with front foot with mad control, thats the next level of tres.

Felipes tres are fucking stupid not only cause he doesnt pop it (i understand not needing to pop cause ur so boss at tres that you can do it without popping), but the whole back foot stickout and no arm movement is not part of a natural or controlled tre movement... thats like extra baggage he trained himself to do to make it look cooler...

Theres a huge diff between going for a front foot catch and sticking ur back foot out that much... its fucking stupid. I can 3flip btw, and since you can too, go try sticking ur backfoot out on a 45 degree angle while doing a 3flip without that being the only focus of the trick. Its not natural, its forced as fuck, which is why its fucking stupid that he devoted so much time to do it like that. Front foot catch helps you land 3flips easier, but sticking ur backfoot out has no functional value to the 3flip, its purely for show to say "look how cool i am i can do a 3flip so easily i can stick my foot out while doing it" fucking lame ass shit. He does his switch 3flips like a normal human too so... people who do tres like that should be banned, just look at the fucking video where that guy 3flips the set without moving his back foot... fucking weak

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #1138 on: April 30, 2011, 04:05:34 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

front foot catch tre flips are sick.. kinda like the one wade D does in batb vs busenitz, he pops it nice and catch it with front foot with mad control, thats the next level of tres.

Felipes tres are fucking stupid not only cause he doesnt pop it (i understand not needing to pop cause ur so boss at tres that you can do it without popping), but the whole back foot stickout and no arm movement is not part of a natural or controlled tre movement... thats like extra baggage he trained himself to do to make it look cooler...

Theres a huge diff between going for a front foot catch and sticking ur back foot out that much... its fucking stupid. I can 3flip btw, and since you can too, go try sticking ur backfoot out on a 45 degree angle while doing a 3flip without that being the only focus of the trick. Its not natural, its forced as fuck, which is why its fucking stupid that he devoted so much time to do it like that. Front foot catch helps you land 3flips easier, but sticking ur backfoot out has no functional value to the 3flip, its purely for show to say "look how cool i am i can do a 3flip so easily i can stick my foot out while doing it" fucking lame ass shit. He does his switch 3flips like a normal human too so... people who do tres like that should be banned, just look at the fucking video where that guy 3flips the set without moving his back foot... fucking weak

That was the best argument against Yo-flips I ever heard

Edit: Any battle this week???

The Twilight Zone

« Reply #1139 on: April 30, 2011, 06:54:34 AM »
I think they're skipping this week because a new round is starting